Bleach Fan Fiction / Blood+ Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Crista the ultimate half demon book 2 The Lovers Quarrel ❯ Chapter 28 Past mistakes and secrets ( Chapter 28 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 28

Past mistakes and secrets



Crista and dante entered the valley of death where the mist castle was located,crista smiled at the memory of the day they came here.Crista and david came to the valley on horses,crista fainted from the lack of food,david caught her,she coughed."Your sick,here"he said.
He pulled out a peice of meat and crista ate it,he ate half,then they continued to the castle.Crista walked across the brigde that led inside the castle,dante behind her.Crista ran her hand across the long brick on the brigde,looking down."This place...it hasn't changed in the last four hundred years"she thought.
Crista and david walked down this path,she was sick and david was carrying her on his back,he sighed."Hey david why is the brigde like this?"She had asked.David loooked at her and smiled."It was buit by ancient half demons a long time ago"he said.
Crista enterd the main room,the vines were all over,the memory of what happened that day hit her,she clutched her arm,dante embraced her."This is where it happened"she said.Crista went to the middle of the room and knelt down,her eyes wide."The blood stain is still here"she said.
She stood up and pulled out her sword,dante did too."So you've returned princess cristina"something said.Crista turned around and her eyes widened as she gasped.In front of her was david,his eyes black,it was his corpse.
Crista pointed her sword at him."Quit using my friends body as your puppet"she said.The corpse laughed and pulled out a sword,crista sheathed hers."How are you going to fight me without a sword?"It asked,curious.
Crista's eyes turned red with blue lines in the middle,her teeth and nails grew sharper,the corpse laughed."I get it your going to kill me like you did the first time"it said.It didn't even have time to bling,crista was on the other side of him,claws bloody,she smiled."Rest in peace david"she whispered.
David disappeared and died,crista went back to normal.A huge door in the wall opened up and she and dante went through it,at the end was another huge room.It had alot of steps and a huge dusty chair,a man's skeloton was in it.Crista walked up the steps and looked at the him.
It had a ring on it's finger,another skeloton was beside him,in his arms,their hands clutched each other,she smiled."He gave up everything to find her,but she was with him all along"she thought.She looked at the ring and read the engraving on it."To my love,envy"it said.
Crista's eyes widened as she gasped.Another flashback hit her,envy was still nice back then,she had met a man with long brown hair and blue eyes,he was a prince from one of the other kingdoms,they fell in love.
Something struck crista's neck and she fainted,dante rushed toward her and caught her,she was breathing and he sighed.She woke up three hours later,she was lying on the ground,dante was leaning against a pilliar a fire was by her.
She sat up,grabbing her neck,dante went over to her."What's the matter?"He asked,worried.Crista pulled a little dart out of her neck and sniffed it."A sleeping dart"she muttered.She looked around and sighed,closing her eyes."This is where he.."she trailed off,confused.
When she and david had gotten in the castle,he had laid crista down to sleep and leaned against the pilliar.She woke up an hour later,he was asleep.She walked over to him and remembered that he had protected her,she kissed him on his cheek,his eyes opened and he looked at her,smiling.
He kissed her on her lips,her eyes widened as she gasped.He parted from her,then helped her up."Come on let's go explore the castle more"he said and they went to the deepest part of the castle.Crista stood up,dante did too,they walked to the deepest part of the castle and gasped.
There was alot of blood stains all over the place,bangs were over crista's eyes,dante looked at her."This is where we found his whole family dead,demons were standing over them,he got mad and killed them all"he said.
Dante and crista went to the entrance,crista looked around and walked to the middle.The ground shook suddenly,the brigde split and crista's eyes widened as she gasped.Dante rushed toward her as she fell,rocks falling in his way."Crista!"He shouted.
Crista closed her eyes as a thing wrapped around her legs and waist."DANTE!"She screamed.Blood ran down her legs and waist,she clenched her teeth.A hand grabbed her wrist tightly,she opened her eyes.Dante was gripping her hand for dear life,his body was on the brigde,he was trying to pull her up.
Dante pulled out his gun,crista closed her eyes."Let her go!"He shouted.The vines didn't let go,dante shot them,something screamed horribly,crista gasped as it let go.Dante pulled crista up,he fell backwords,crista landed on his chest,he held her in his arms."Crista are yuou okay?"He asked,worried.
Crista gasped as a pain went through her,dante took off her shirt,the wound was deep."I can't go into my other forms,i'm stuck as a human"she gasped,painfully.Dante took off his jacket and tore it into peices."No,I'm not losing you again,not again"he said.
He tied a peice of his jacket around crista's legs and the other around her waist.She clenched her teeth,tears in her eyes,he stopped and picked her up,bridal style."I'll take you to the cabin"he said and ran off,fast.Crista's head was against his chest,her eyes cloudy.
Dante could feel her breathing getting shallower,he looked at her,his face and voice panicy."Crista hang on we're almost there"
he said.Crista smiled and looked at him."Dante it hurts,make it go away"she muttered.
Dante closed his eyes tightly,his teeth clenched.It killed and hurt him that he couldn't do what she asked of him,he could only watch helplessly as she was hurting.He got to the house and saw trish,he layed her on the bed,trish went to work.
One hour passed and trish was done,dante was standing outside,it was pouring rain,the stars blurry."I'll be off then,she'll be okay,she can't get out of bed for two days though"she said,then left.
Dante went back in and slumped down in the chair,his hair was soaked,he took off his vest shirt and pants and put some black ones on and sat by the fireplace."Dante"crista whipsered,faintly.He got up and went over to the bed,she looked at him.
She was pale,her eyes looked tired,he put his hand on her cheek and carresed it,slowly.He smirked,his face and eyes tormented and sad."How are you feeling?"He asked,worried,he already knew the answer.She smiled weakly at him and winced."Ow"she said,painfully.She tried to move but dante pushed her back down,gently."Don't try to move,you have to stay in bed for two days"he said.
He got up and turned to leave,crista grabbed his wrist,tightly,he turned around,his eyes widened a little.Crista had tears down her face,he turned toward her and knelt down."Dante don't leave me,I don't want to be alone"she cried.Dante put his hand on her cheek,smiling,sadly."Never baby,i'd never leave you alone,I'll stay right here"he said,wiping away her tears.
He leaned down and kissed her,gently,she kissed back,her eyes closed."Dante I love you"she whispered when they parted.Dante smiled at her and carressed her cheek."I love you too crista,you should get some rest"he said,kissing her again.
Crista smiled at him and dozed off,dante leaned against the bed and dozed off too."I was like this with edward too,I was dying but he sacrificed his life to save me"she thought.When she was with edward,she had been struck through her stomach,she was human.He had went into his house and made a transmutation circle around her.
She opened her eyes and looked at edward,edward looked back."Does it hurt?"He asked,concerned.Crista miled at him a golden glow lit the circle up."Hi edward"she whispered.Edward sighed and closed his eyes,she looked at him."You must hate me by now but.."He couldn't finish.
Crista grabbed his hand,he looked at her,smiling."Don't be stupid,i'd never hate you,never"she said.A pain went through her,she closed her eyes and clenched her teeth."Crista!"He said.She chuckled hoarsly and smiled at him."Crista I couldn't find anything that would make you happy"he said,sad.
Crista touched his cheek,his hand tightened around hers more."Just being with you now is all that matters"she said.A pain went through her stronger,she gasped,her eyes widned."Crista!"He shouted,his voice panicy.She smiled at him,he smiled back."I love you"she said.
Edward clapped his hands and the whole room glowed bright yellow."I love you too crista"he said.He had lived through it though until he died.Crista woke up two hours later,dante was gripping her hand,his head on her bed beside her.
She smiled and touched his cheek,he woke up and smiled at her."How are you feeling"he asked.Crista nodded and smiled."I'm better"she said.He smiled,leaned down and kissed her,she kissed back."Now you stay here and i'll go get you something"he said.He got up and went to the kitchen,crista looked at the sacred jewel.
Dante came back a minute later carrying a plate of pizza,she smiled as he gave it to her.The phone rang and dante answerd it,flipping it in the air,then catching it."Devil may cry"he said.Crista tried to sit up,but dante went over and pushed her down gently."Okay i'll be there"he said,he hung it up.
He put on his vest shirt and jacket,grabbed his pistols and sword and went toward crista."I'll be back,stay in bed"he said.He gave her a kiss and left,locking the door.She smiled,sighed and looked at the jewel."So much trouble for this and my life"she thought.
It was night and crista gripped her stomach,her legs hurt too."Why does it hurt so much?"She wondered.She removed the blankets and gasped,her legs were bleeding bad,crista clenched her teeth again,she did a healing jutsu on her legs and stomach.
She gasped when it wasn't working,tears in her eyes."I should have know about this sooner,the vines had a poison in it and it's deadly,trish did my wounds and she didn't know about this poison"she thought.Crista knew dante had a cell phone on him,she got out of bed and slowly went to the phone.
A pulse went through her and she went to her knees,she gripped her stomach as she gasped.She went to the ground,she looked at the phone and slowly crawled to it,she could barely move.She tipped the phone over and reached for it,slowly.
Another pulse went through her,her eyes widened,her voice was gaspy and shaky."Da..dan..te"she struggled to say,reaching for the phone.Her body got limp,her eyes looked at the phone,then closed slowly."No,not now"she thought.
Her body went limp,her breathing and heartbeat got slower and fainter."Dante hurry,please"she thought,before she blacked out.One hour passed and dante got inside the cabin,he sighed and looked toward the bed."Crista i'm home,ya hungry?"He asked.
He went over to the bed and she wasn't there,he saw a trail of blood and ran toward it.He stopped dead in his tracks,his eyes wide as he gasped,crista was by the phone,her hand almost to it,her eyes were closed."CRISTA!"He shouted.He dropped his sword and ran toward her.
He held her in his arms,tears in his eyes,she wasn't breathing,she was cold and her heart wasn't beating."Crista,wake up,please,wake up,baby,crista wake up!"He cried.He touched her head and saw what had happened to her.
He held her body tighter to him,crying,rocking her back and forth."I'm sorry crista,sorry,so sorry,i'm so sorry"he cried,his voice breaking.He looked at her body and wiped her hair out of her face,crying."I should never have left you,I shouldn't have left,I shouldn't have"He murmmered,quietly.
Crista was at the border between the living and the dead,envy was there too."Sister it's almost time to go"envy said.Crista had tears in her eyes,envy did too."Envy isn't there any way that I can go back?"Crista asked.Yoko suddenly came and smiled at her,envy did too."You and envy can go back,but it will cost something"she said.
Crista and envy nodded,yoko grabbed a crystal and handed it to crista."Pick what you want to sacrifice"she said.Crista grabbed the crystal and closed her eyes."My dragon,vampire and my beast forms,not my full demon,half demon or human forms"she said.
It was done and crista handed the crystal to envy,she smiled."My human form"she said.It was done,crista and envy gasped as their bodies were fading away."Goodbye you two"yoko said.Crista and envy smiled and everything went white.
Dante still was holding crista's body tightly,crying."Forgive me crista,please,forgive me"he cried.Suddenly a yellow glow surrounded crista,her body was fading a little."No,don't go,don't crista no,Don't leave me here!"He shouted.Crista's heart beat fast,dante gasped as his eyes widened,her angel wings came out.
She moaned a little,then her eyes slowly opened,her eyes purple with black lines in the middle,she was wearing shorts and a tanktop,with gloves and sanddles,they were black."Dante"she said,smiling at him.
Tears flowed down dante's cheeks,a gasp escaped him."CRISTA!"He cried,embracing her tightly,against him."Thank goodness your alive,I thought...I thought I lost you"he cried.Crista embraced him back smiling."You did lose me,but my teacher brought me and envy back,envy's good again"she said.
There was a knock at the door,dante ignored it and kissed crista,passionatly.Crista held her hand toward the door and opened it,envy was in the doorway with victor,smiling.Victor grabbed her and kissed her,passionatly,crista closed the door.Dante took crista's shirt off,crista took off his shirt and jacket.
He took off her bra and tossed it."I'm so glad your back"he said,panting,in between kissing.She kissed back,he layed her on the ground,still kissing."Me too dante"she said.He went from her lips,neck,shoulder then back to her lips again.She giggled,she went from his lips to his cheek,neck and back to his lips.
One hour passed and dante held crista in his arms,his hands around her body,her arms were around his neck.He put his hand on her cheek and carresed it,smiling,crista smiled at him too."I love you my love,and i'll never let you go again"he said,husky.
She stroked his chest,he gasped a little,she smiled."I love you too dante,my love and I won't leave you ever again"she said,whispering.He smirked and kissed her again,she kissed back.After that crista got dressed and dante did too,envy opened the door,victor's jacket around her.
Envy shut the door,quietly behind her and smiled."I can see you had fun are you having another one?"Crista asked,sarcastic.Envy laughed a little and sat down,crista did too."No we just did what you and dante did just now,kids are a pain,mine are anyway"she said.
Envy looked at the door and smiled."I don't know how long i'll be with him and if I die,I know I did something right"she said,smiling.Crista nodded and smiled,standing up."Sister is it okay if we stay here for a little bit,our castle got destroyed,I know I did some terrible things to you for the last five hundred years but I want to make things right"she said.
Crista and dante smiled at envy and nodded,envy went outside and she and victor got dressed."Nobody knows what will happen in our lifetime as humans but somehow we always make it through the tough times,we make it through the hurt,pain,sadness and happy times,even though we don't know why we were put here to begin with,but somwehow we continue living through it"crista thought.