Bleach Fan Fiction / Blood+ Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Crista the ultimate half demon book 2 The Lovers Quarrel ❯ Chapter 30 Near death and kidnapped ( Chapter 30 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 30

Near death and Kidnapped


Crista woke up and went outside,it was snowing,she smiled."I haven't seen it snow since edward died"she thought.She saw naruto and rushed toward him,naruto was an imposter.He grabbed her by her shoulders and pinned her to the ground.
Crista made her keyblade appear and killed him,his blood was all over her.Suddenly fifteen demons showed up,crista went into her soul reaper form and charged at them.She cut one in half,then another one.An hour passed and they were all dead.
Crista had a deep stab in her leg and arm,and a lot of scratches.She went into her half demon form and started to walk away,one demon was still alive and struck at her.Crista turned away,pulling out her sword.
Dante woke up and smelled alot of blood and crista's mixed in with it."Oh no,please,no,no,crista!"Dante said.He rushed outside and up the hill,his eyes widened as he gasped.Victor had stabbed crista threw her chest,the demon had stabbed her through her stomach.
Crista's eyes were wide,blood ran down her chin,she saw dante and looked at him."Dante you're here"she said,faintly.Victor tugged his hand out of her chest,she screamed,the demon was dead,crista started falling.
Envy and yourichi appeared and envy slammed victor against a wall,yourichi caught crista and laid her on the ground.Dante ran toward her,kneeling down toward her."Crista!"Dante shouted.Yourichi took off her shirt and started healing her,dante fixed his gaze at victor.
Envy was ticked off,tears in her eyes."Why victor,why'd you stab crista through the chest!"She shouted.Victor didn't answer,envy stepped back and slapped him."How could you,you said you would become good with me,you swore!"She shouted,crying.
Victor looked at her,he smirked."We're not supposed to be good envy,I want to be evil and kill crista"he said.Dante snapped,when he said kill crista.He rushed up to victor and jammed his gun on his forehead,envy gasped,dante was ticked off."If you ever lay a finger on her,I WILL kill YOU,I should shoot you right NOW!"Dante shouted.
Crista coughed up blood,dante rushed toward her,griping her hand."Hang on crista,please hang on baby,please"he said,his voice breaking.Uaharra came and healed her also,so did urroho."We'll do our best,dante"he said.
Dante gripped victor by his collor and held him in the air."If she dies here victor,I will KILL YOU,YA HEAR ME!!"Dante shouted.Envy grabbed onto dante's arm."No dante don't I will"she said.Dante let go of victor,he went to his butt and looked at envy,his eyes wide.
Dante looked at envy,she had poison going down her arm."I'll kill him and myself,we'll die together here"she whispered,crying still.Envy bent down toward victor,smiling,victor was still stunned."Dante go to her,this may be her last moments"she said.
Dante was going to leave,but envy grabbed his pants."Dante if she does die,shoot me and victor,together,i'll hold him here"she said.Dante nodded and went to crista,worried.Crista coughed up more blood,dante gasped."Crista,hang on,don't die on me,not again"he said,breaking,crying.
Crista was in the border between life and death,coughing."Is this the end?"She thought.Sasuke appeared and looked at her."Crista choose one of the things you sacrificed"he said.Crista grabbed his hand and sighed,then smiled."My humonclus form and my vampire form"she said.
It was done,crista slowly opened her eyes and looked at dante."Dante"she said.Dante gripped her hand more,crying alot."Crista"he said.Crista smiled at dante,and clenched her teeth,her voice strained.
Dante gripped her hand tighter,crying,she looked at him."Dante cry in my wound,it'll heal,our bond is strong enough for it to heal"she said,slipping away.Dante nodded and leaned over her wound,a tear went in it and it healed,slowly,he smiled,she did too.
He held her in his arms and kissed her,she kissed back.Everyone left leaving only dante and crista alone.They parted and smiled at each other,dante carresed her cheek."I'm so glad your alive,I thought I lost you again"he said,sad.
Crista smiled at him and shook her head,she put her hand on his,beside him."Never dante,as long as we're together,you'll never lose me"she said.Dante picked her up and went to his cabin.Crista was completly healed,dante opened the door.
He set her on the couch and started the fire,crista put some music on.Dante came back,gasped,then smirked,shaking his head.Crista had taken off her shirt,looking at dante.Dante took off his shirt and leaned down toward crista,he was hovering over her,his arms holding him up.
She wrapped her arms around his neck,smirking,he smirked back."You're so stubborn sometimes,you know that babe"he said.Crista laughed a little,he smiled and leaned down.He kissed her gently,then passionatly,she kissed back.
He wrapped his arms around her and rubbed his arms up and down her spine,she gasped a little.He went from her lips,to her neck,then captured her lips again,he put his hand on the back of her head and deppened the kiss.
She flipped him on his back,he grinned,she giggled."You got stronger in the last five years"he said,sarcastic,mocking.She hit him on his chest,mad."If that's how it is then I won't do what I was going to"she said,turning.
Dante rolled his eyes,grabbed her wrist and made her look at him."C'mon babe you know I was kidding,don't be so stubborn"he said,sad a little and sarcastic.She smiled at him and kissed him,then parted."I know"she said.
She went from his lips,to his neck,chest,then back to his lips.He smiled,she stroked his chest,he gasped a little,she giggled.After that,he held her in his arms,he was leaning against the chair,her head and arms were on his chest.
They were both looking at the fire,smiling,dante tightened his hold on her."Dante I love you so much"she said.Dante looked down at her,she looked up at him,he put his hand on her cheek,carresing it."I love you too baby"he said,kissing her.
She moaned happily,he chuckled,she put her head back on his chest,falling asleep."You can sleep baby,I won't leave you even if my life depended on it"he said.Crista snuggled into dante more,he wrapped his arms around her body,she fell asleep.
He looked at her all night,he fell asleep at midnight,a smile on his face.In the morning crista woke up,they were laying on the ground by the fireplace still.Dante had his arm around her waist,snoring a little.
She quickly got up,got dressed and went outside.She stopped dead in her tracks,in front of her was vergil and victor.Crista was going to pull out her sword,but vergil was in front of her in an instant.
He hit her in the stomach with the hilt of his sword,she gasped as her eyes widened,then she fainted.He caught her and smirked,victor did too."We got her"vergil said.Dante woke up and put on his black vest,grabbed his sword and rushed outside.
Vergil and victor looked at him,dante charged at vergil,he blocked it.Dante smirked,side kicked him,then punched him in the face.He went a couple of feet back,still standing."Nice shot dante,but you need more than that to kill me"vergil said.
Victor was behind dante and struck him through the stomach,dante gasped,then fainted.Vergil wiped the blood of his face,then victor and him left,crista in his arms.Two hours passed and dante woke up,trish and envy were tending to him.
Dante was groggy a little,then remembered what happened."Crista,victor and vergil took her!"Dante said as he sprang up.He grunted and grabbed his wound,lady hit him on the head."You idiot do you want to reopen your wound"she said,mad.
Dante was going to stand up,but envy put him back down."Don't worry,we'll get crista back,you need to rest"she said.Dante went into his devil form and his wound healed,he got up,put his vest back on and went in the cabin.
He came out wearing his jacket,his sword was on his back and guns in his pockets,he was wearing his gloves."Let's go"he said.Crista woke up and was in a huge bed and a fancy looking room,she got up and looked around."Your awake"someone said.
Crista turned around and gasped,vergil came in the room and closed the door."I thought I killed you"she said,backing away.He was in front of her in an instant,she gasped.He grabbed her hand and smiled,then kissed her hand."Victor brought me back"he said.
Crista swiped her hand out of his and backed away."Your not my lover so stop acting like you are"she said,her voice cold.Vergil sighed and stepped back,he knelt down."Would you believe me if I told you that I love you"he said.Crista gasped a little,he walked toward her.
Dante was in front of trish,lady and envy."Crista hold on I won't let vergil or victor hurt you,not again"he thought.Two hours passed and dante stopped on a huge building."If vergil is with victor then they are at my house"envy said.
Envy led the way to her house,dante was fiddling with his ring and necklace."I will get you back crista,I swear my life on it"he thought.They finally got to envy's house two hours later,dante broke the door down and rushed in.
Crista was backed up against a wall,vergil was in front of her,his left hand holding her right arm steady and the other was gripping her chin.Her eyes were wide and tear,vergil had his eyes closed,he was kissing her.
Dante broke through the door,vergil turned toward him,licking his lips."Dante you didn't tell me how good your wife's kissing was"he said,smirking.Dante got really ticked off and rushed at vergil,he slammed vergil into the wall.
Vergil gasped as his eyes widened."How did he get this strong?"He thought.Dante punched him,grabbed him by his shirt and lifted him up in the air."If you ever kiss or touch my wife again,YOU'RE A DEAD MAN,Ya HEAR ME VERGIL!"He shouted.
He knocked vergil unconsious and walked over to crista,she was wiping her lips off."He's the worst kisser I've ever met,your brothers horrible"she said.Dante helped her up and kissed her,she kissed back,they parted and ran toward envy.
Dante and crista stopped and gasped,envy had her hand threw victor's chest,poison on it,victor had done the same."Dante,crista please shoot me and victor"she said,dying.Crista pulled out her gun,dante did too.
Crista put the barrel against envy's head,dante to victor's."Goodbye sister"crista said,calm.Envy looked at crista and smiled,dante did too."Thank you"she said,closing her eyes.Crista smiled and she and dante shot victor and envy.
They buried them side by side and smiled."At least they're together"she said,bangs over her eyes.Dante embraced her she looked at him."It's okay to mourn crista,take all the time you need"he said.Crista's grip on his jacket tightened,tears spilled from her eyes."Thank you dante"she cried.
She cried for a long time on his chest,his grip tightend,it killed him that all he could do for her was hold her in his arms.After that they went back to the cabin and went to sleep.In the middle of the night crista rushed outside,gripping her throat.
She went to her knees,gasping."Stupid full moon,this is what edward must have felt like"she thought.She clawed at the ground,her teeth got sharper,her claws too.Dante got out of bed and went outside,he gasped as he saw her."Crista,baby what's wrong ?"He asked,worried.
He walked toward her and put his hand on her shoulder."DON'T TOUCH ME!"She shouted.Dante jumped back,concerned.Crista laughed hoarsly and looked at him,her eyes were green."Don't come near me dante,I can't control my thirst for blood"she said.
Dante went toward her and knelt down,she looked at him,scared."Then take my blood"he said,putting down a little bit of his vest.Crista backed up,shaking her head,scared."No,not yours,if I do that you'll become my chevalier and you'll die,just like edward"she said,scared,tears down her face.
Dante stood up,crista did too and backed away into a tree,dante put his hands on the sides of her face."Crista I love you no matter what,I would die for you,you can bite me"he said.Crista kissed him and put her hand on his chest,he gripped it.
His eyes widened a little as he looked at her,she smiled sadly at him."You'll just be unconcious for one day,I'll leave so I won't bite you,don't look for me,goodbye dante,my love"she whispered.A pulse went through dante,he went to his knees and layed on the ground,fainted."Crista don't"he thought.
Crista kissed him then left to a huge castle,it was abandoned and empty."He won't find me here,I'll live here from now on and won't leave ever"she thought.Trish and lady showed up and put dante in his bed,they sighed.