Boys Over Flowers Fan Fiction ❯ What Friends are For ❯ Chapter 1: Meet Rei ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hey, school rules…yeah right. Enjoy one of the shortest chapter in history.
DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN HANA YORI DANGO!
Chapter 1: Meet Rei Motoya
“Those bastards", muttered Tsukushi as she walked down the stairs towards the emergency exit. “Especially him… that creep.”
Tsukasa Domoyoji has been the one solely responsible for making Tsukushi's life at school a living hell.
"How dare they put rotten vegetable in my locker." She grumbled in anger.
She stopped shortly to realize that Kazuya probably fared worse than her. He always did.
"At least I have one good thing in the hellhole," Tsukushi sighed dreamily.
Rui Hanazawa was her oasis in this desert. He was handsome, kind, and her rescuer. The best time of the day was when she talked to Rui at the emergency exit. Sadly he wasn't there when she opened the door. Her only time of happiness was gone, or so she thought.
" Makino-chan, is that you?"
Tsukushi turned only to see a young girl with long black blue eyes. She was wearing a one strapped bag with tags that said " you make me sick by just looking at you." She smirked at Tsushshi.
" You don't remember me at all, do Tsuki-chan?"
"Rei-chan!"
Tskushi ran up to hug her old friend. "What are you doing here?"
"Hmm, I think I'll tell you later. It is lunchtime, right?
"Why don't you want to tell me now? (sigh) Yes it is lunchtime.”
"Then let's go!"
they headed towards the cafeteria making happy noises on the way. Yet, they were unaware that someone was watching them.
"So the little girlie has a new friend" Tsukasa said with a smirk.
“This is what happens when I'm not here in a few days. I guess when the bat's away the mice will play!”
Tsukasa starts laughing like a wild man. Soijiou and Akira look at Tsukasa in an irritating way.
"Don't you mean "when the cat's away" Akira asked.
"Man Tsukasa, you really are hopeless.”
Meanwhile…
"So this group, the F4, are they the ones that "rule" the school?"
Rei and Tsukushi were eating lunch in the garden thanks to Rei.
Flashback…
"This is the way to the cafeteria. Let's go, Rei."
Rei just stood there.
"Rei?"
"Why don't you want to eat in the cafeteria?"
"No offense to your school but it sucks! I don't want to be surrounded by the little rich assholes watching me! I would actually like to enjoy my lunch today without having to lose my appetite or worse."
 
“Ok, let's eat in the garden." Tsukushi said with a smile.
Maybe Ishould mention this to Kazuya.
Flashback ends…
"Tsukushi, you shouldn't force yourself to eat in the cafeteria everyday if you don't want to. Life is too short to be surrounded by people who piss you off."
"I guess you're right, Rei"
"You guess?"
Tsukushi was about to answer when Kazuya came out of nowhere.
"Tsukushi!"
"Dammit, how did he find us ? The geek probably has a trace on us." Rei thought.
Rei continued giving Kazuya a look of annoyance.
"You left! I couldn't find you!"
Kazuya started to bawl and cry out Tsukushi's name over and over.
Rei was fighting the urge to punch Kazuya into the next dimension.
What a wimp. He hasn't changed a bit.
"Quit wailing!" Rei snapped.
I won't be surprised if the whole school showed up her because of this kid.
Come on, Rei said, we need to look for another place to eat.
Then, the three teens ran toward the emergency exit.
That's it. I am so tired. High school is sucking out my energy but it also gives me inspiration to write my stories…when I can. This is my first Hana Yori Dango story. I made up Rei's last name I will add more to it when I have time.
Later Days!