Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ A Whole New Card Game ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Cardcaptor Sakura Story

Author: yaoi_luver_17 & Rhea

Disclaimer: I don't own it.

Rating: PG-PG-13

Content: Nothing big. There will probably be a semi-R rated love scene at the end but that's about it.

Coupling: Syaoran/Sakura, side couple: Tomoyo/Eriol

Chapter3

It was the weekend now and it wasn't getting any easier around Meiling and Li. Each would always just glare at her, but each one was a different glare. For Meiling it was a hateful glare and for Li it was a glare that plainly said that he knew something was wrong. It was as if he sensed something.

"Eriol-kun is coming to visit us today, Sakura-chan," Tomoyo chimed happily. "I can't wait!"

Sakura smiled. She was really happy for her friend. She had already found the guy she loved and they were engaged. That was great.

"Sakura-chan!" Kero flew into the room.

"Kero-chan?" She looked at the orange stuffed animal, a little confused.

"Sakura-chan." Kero took a deep breath. "Have you found anything yet on the Sakura Cards?"

"Hoe! I can't find anything. It seems almost impossible. I don't know what to do. Kero-chan, do you have any ideas?"

"No, I don't. If only Yue were here." He growled, a little frustrated.

Sakura nodded in agreement. Yue would have been able to help them, but instead he was still in Japan.

Hearing the doorbell, Sakura decided to ignore it and let Tomoyo get it. She sat on the couch and thought really hard. Who could have stolen the Sakura Cards? It had to be someone very powerful.

"Don't think too hard, Kaijou. Your brain might catch on fire." An all-too-familiar voice said, breaking her thoughts.

Looking up, there stood Toya and Yukito, smiling at her. She jumped up, practically knocking the couch back. Looking around, she noted that Kero was gone and that Tomoyo was talking to Eriol, but the question was, `Why were Yukio and Toya here?'

"Oniichan! Yukito-san! Nande?"

Yukito smiled even brighter. "My other half was worried about you. We figured it would be better to move here to Hong Kong with you and make sure that everything was alright." He then turned into Yue.

"Yue-san!"

Looking at his mistress he smiled. He had missed her for the two weeks that he had not seen her. He worried about her often and could not handle being away from her for so long. After talking to Toya about it, they had finally decided that they would move to Hong Kong and stay by Sakura.

"Sakura, how has the search for the cards been?"

Sakura sighed and looked at him sadly, her eyes plainly saying, `I'm sorry.' The look hurt him, for he did not like to see his mistress sad.

"We got nothing. I can't find anything. I'm really sorry. Maybe I'm just not looking hard enough."

"No, no. Don't say that. I'm sure that you've done well. I'm her no, so I'll help."

Sakura smiled. "That's great." The girl's smile made Yue smile. He would do anything for his mistress.

The doorbell rang again and Sakura ran to go answer it. The shock on her face caught everyone's attention. The unbelievable sight at her door only glared.

"Li-san! Nande?"

"Show me your powers." Everyone in the apartment froze. How did he know? Who exactly was this boy?

Yue stepped in front of his mistress protectively. "What business do you have here with my mistress?"