Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ A Whole New Card Game ❯ Chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Cardcaptor Sakura Story

Author: yaoi_luver_17 & Rhea

Disclaimer: I don't own it.

Rating: PG-PG-13

Content: Nothing big. There will probably be a semi-R rated love scene at the end but that's about it.

Coupling: Syaoran/Sakura, side couple: Tomoyo/Eriol

Chapter 4

As Li took in the almost angelic-like nature of Yue he blushed a deep shade of crimson. Despite the dangerous, protective and possessive scowl and not having a halo he was the spitting image of a guardian or archangel.

Li blushed deeper as he heard the deep, sultry tone of his voice repeating the question, which he never heard. He was too busy watching as the thin yet sensuous looking lips of what he thought to be an angel moved.

"Did you hear me?" Yue said, feeling a bit more then intimidated as the boy lifted his head and looked him strait in the eyes.

"Ano...Li-san..." Sakura murmured and stepped beside Yue, taking hold of the guardian's hand in a gesture that told him to stand down. "Won't you come in?" She asked politely, smiling cheerfully as he looked at her with dazed eyes.

Li entered the spacious and clean apartment, taking hardly a glance before he turned and interrogated Sakura again, unconsciously noticing the way the angel stood right behind her and glared down at him

"I want to see your powers, Kinomoto-san." He ordered again. "Show me now!"

"Just who do you think you are giving her orders like that, kid?" Toya ordered, stomping over and huffing in agitation of the kid who dared order his baby sister around like he was.

Li glared darkly at the older, darker haired man. "And you are...?" He asked, pointing a finger at Toya to indicate whom he was referring to.

Toya's eyebrow twitched slightly in annoyance. "Oh, you mean me?" He growled softly, his eyes narrowing more menacingly on the boy.

Sakura laughed nervously as sparks of annoyance and anger seemed to jolt through the two's eyes. She turned her head, noticing that Yue had changed back to his human form and was standing next to Eriol, watching the little spat continue between the two. Sakura blinked as she noticed that Tomoyo was nowhere in sight and as if on cue she appeared from the kitchen, a tray full of tea cups and a tea pot carried between her two delicate hands.

"Let's have some tea!" Sakura perked up as Tomoyo winked at her. She took hold of her brother's hand in her left and Li's in her right, practically dragging them to the couch to discuss this matter in a civilized manner..

Although Sakura never seemed to notice the affects her bold move had on Li, his face flushed crimson once more as her warm hand gently gripped his own.