Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ A Whole New Card Game ❯ Chapter 7 ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: A Whole New Card Game

Author: yaoi_luver_17 & Rhea

Disclaimer: I don't own it.

Rating: PG-PG-13

Content: Nothing big. There will probably be a semi-R rated love scene at the end but that's about it.

Coupling: Syaoran/Sakura, side couple: Tomoyo/Eriol

Cardcaptor Sakura Story

Chapter 7

By: Rhea & Megan

Walking into the room, Sakura saw nothing and she couldn't quit place where the card was. In a way, it felt like a Clow Card, and in another way it felt like a Sakura Card. What frightened her was that there was another feeling mixed in with it. It was almost evil like. Its power seemed to over power hers as well. Was this it? Was this the card?

Syaoran looked at Sakura, sensing her fear. He wanted to tell her that everything was alright, but it wasn't. Nothing was alright. It was the end of the world, and everything was left up to just this one girl to save everything.

Just when Sakura had thought that she had found the location, all feeling of it disappeared. "It's gone." Everyone looked at her sadly.

"Kinomoto-san..." Syaoran spoke up. "If it comes back, let me know. I'll help in any way possible; I promise."

Sakura smiled and nodded her head. "Hai. I will." She was glad to have more help.

*~*~*~*

Sakura gathered up her books and, upon hearing the bell, left campus grounds quickly. She was getting a bad feeling and wasn't quite sure what to make of it. Stopping just outside the campus, she sighed and leaned against a large brick wall. Syaoran walked out and looked at her.

"Is everything all right, Kinomoto-san?"

"Iye. Li-san... I have this bad feeling that something is about to happen, but I don't know what." Syaoran didn't know what to do besides just stare at her.

Sakura was just about to tell him that she was fine when she had felt it again. It was the card, only stronger and without the mixed auras. It was pure evil now. Pushing herself away from the wall, she ran in the direction of the card. Syaoran, also sensing the card, followed close behind her. Both brought out their weapons; Sakura her wand and Syaoran his sword.

The two cardcaptors stopped in front of a tall building. The card was on the roof, so they went. When they had reached the roof, it wasn't what Sakura had expected. There, the mirror card stood, staring at Sakura...as Sakura. Only she was different now. That sweet, angelic look was missing from her eyes and her outfit was now black. She stared at Sakura with cold eyes. It frightened Sakura. Was this really the Mirror Card? What happened to it?

Just then, a new girl had appeared. She had long black hair that fell to mid thigh and had ice blue highlights. Her eyes were the same ice blue. She wore a short, black, leather skirt and a dark blue sweater. Black leather boots covered her legs to just above her knees. Her eyes were cold and hateful. They held a death threat for Sakura.

Behind the girl, sat windy, just as evil looking as the Mirror Card. Sakura hated this; she loved her cards very much, but here they were, glaring at her, ready to kill her. She blinked as Syaoran stepped in front of her.

"Who are you?" He demanded.

The girl smirked, sending cold chills down both cardcaptors spines. "Atashiwa Rain. Hirragizawa, Rain."

"Hirragizawa? Are you some how related to Eriol-kun?" Sakura asked

The girl smiled. "My aren't we a smart girl. I'm his cousin."

"Cousin?"

"Hai. Demo...I'm sure that you're more worried about your precious Sakura Cards...ne?"

Sakura glared at her. "What have you done to them? What's wrong with them? Why are they acting like this?"

"Don't you know?" Rain laughed, a cold, shrill laugh that caused Sakura and Syaoran to cover their ears. "Dear Sakura...sweet, adorable, brave Sakura...these cards are no longer yours. They are Rain Cards now. Can't you tell?"

Sakura's eyes widened, and the realization struck her. "You've brain washed them! NAZE?!"

"Right you are. They only obey me now. WINDY!"

Windy shot up from its seat. A cold wind surrounding all of them. Sakura put her hands up to block her face, but that didn't save her for what came next. The wind around her picked up, lifting her off her feet. That's when it happened. Windy flew right at her, knocking her right off the building.

"SAKURA!" Syaoran shout, not even thinking about what he had called her. He watched as she was thrown over the side, her scream echoing everywhere around him. "SAKURA!"