Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Because of You ❯ The party II ( Chapter 6 )

[ A - All Readers ]

A/N: Eow!!! Wazzup??? I'm here again to bring ya the new chapter of Bcoz of U…Just tellin' you that the 3 months was up and this will now be in the present, meaning the party (back in Chapter 1). And I would like to dedicate this chapter to sxsrulez and myxavier, kei kei lang ba keo jan??
 
 
Hope you enjoy, guyzzz….
 
 
 
Chapter VI: The Party II; End of Everything
 
 
Present…
 
 
“Sakura, `you ready?”
 
 
Sakura heaved a deep sigh before turning to Tomoyo. She smiled a little. “I'm nervous. I don't know if I can do this.”
 
 
“You'll do great. Don't worry,” Tomoyo said reassuringly once the car stopped. They finally arrived in their destination.
 
 
-----OoO-----
 
 
Syaoran blinked a million times. He was trying not to fall asleep but the party is too much for him. It's sooooooo booooooring he wanted to yawn over exaggeratedly in front of everybody.
 
 
He looked atbhis companion, Eriol. He, too, found the Valentine Party they're in a boring one. He's starting to regret----no, he already regretted considering Mei Lin's orders in coming here tonight.
 
 
“Yo, you two, why are you here? You should be inside, the party's great,” Michael said when he approached them. He's with some girl named Mary who can't keep the flirty smile to herself.
 
 
“Nah, don't mind us, “ Eriol told him nonchalantly without tearing his gaze outside. He seemed to be waiting for someone. “We're fine he—yeah, you're right. We should get inside.”
 
 
Syaoran snapped back his gaze to Eriol. Why did he suddenly look so excited? There's even a sweet smile pasted on his lips. Syaoran looked outside and saw a certain violet-haired princess. Lucky Eriol.
 
 
“Where's Takashi?” he picked to ask.
 
“King of the dance floor.”
 
 
Syaoran just rolled his eyes. Takashi is dominating the dance floor with his date Chiharu Mihara. He's grinding and bumping like a madman. He would have laugh if he didn't see who's approaching him. Unlucky Syaoran.
 
 
“Hi, Syao, care to dance?”
 
 
“I'm in no mood, Kyo.”
 
 
Her smile faltered a little but still continued to flirt. “Oh, c'mon, don't be a kill joy,” she said as she drag him to the dance floor where a fast music is being played. He tried to run away but he knows that such act is not the proper way to treat a lady even if it is Kyo. Let's just pray that he can still walk after this dance.
 
 
-----OoO-----
 
 
“Okay, I'm ready.”
 
 
“Great. Let's get everyone's jaws dropping.”
 
 
Sakura walked like a true-blooded catwalk model towards the place that is destined to change her life.
 
 
 
-----OoO-----
 
 
Ok (ahh)
Yeahh (ahh)
Oh, we about to get it just a lil hot & sweaty in this mu'fucka (oh, baby)
Ladies let's go (uhh)
Soldiers let's go (dolls)
Let me talk to y'all and just you know give you a little situation..listen (fellas)
 
“Why do I have the feeling that something is going to happen tonight?” Rika asked to no one in particular. The hall just fell silent and that was weird while the music was still at its peak.
 
Ya see this shit get hot
Everytime I come through when I step up in the spot (are you ready)
Make the place sizzle like a summertime cookout
Prowl for the best chick

“The answer is just in front of you, girl,” Mei Lin stated loud enough for everyone to hear. Her voice is full of excitement.
 
 
Yes I'm on the lookout (lets dance)
Slow bangin shorty like a belly dancer with it
Smell good, pretty skin, so gangsta with it (oh, baby)
No tricks only diamonds under my sleeve
Gimme tha number
 
But make sure you call before you leave
Rika twirled around just like what everyone is doing. True to Mei Lin's words, the answer is just in front of her, walking magnificently like a ramp queen…
 
 
I know you like me (I know you like me)
I know you do (I know you do)

 
“God, she's hot.”
 
 
Thats why whenever I come around shes all over you
And I know you want it (I know you want it)
 
“Is she with Daidouji? I know I should have befriended her.”
 
 
It's easy to see (it's easy to see)
And in the back of your mind
I know you should be fucking with me
 
 
“I've never seen her before. Her date is a lucky bastard.”
 
 
“I would give anything just to have a girl like her.”
 
 
Dont cha wish your girlfriend was hot like me
Dont cha wish your girlfriend was a freak like me
 
 
Syaoran wondered what everyone's whispering about. He's so busy watching over for Kyo's attack on his feet. She has stepped on his foot thrice already.
 
 
“Who's that bitch?”
 
 
Dont cha, dont cha
 
 
He looked at where Kyo's looking at. He nearly had a nosebleed when he saw that formally funky angel walking through the crowd. God, she's a sight.
 
 
 
Dont cha wish your girlfriend was raw like me
Dont cha wish your girlfriend was fun like me
 
 
“Ying Fa…”
 
 
Dont cha, dont cha

“Tomoyo, do you think they recognize me?”
 
 
Tomoyo softly laughed. “Look at them. They're looking at you like a princess who's from another planet.” And Tomoyo is definitely having a great time filming that secretly.
 
 
Sakura gave a nervous smile. She can't decide which she likes better: being stared at because of being a geek or an alien princess.
 
 
“May I be of assistance to such fair and lovely beauties?” an azure-eyed prince who came out of nowhere asked them.
 
“How can I refuse such offer from a prince?” Tomoyo replied quickly; eyes twinkling. She took the man's offer and linked arms with him. Both are now grinning like chesire cats and can't seem to take eyes from one another.
 
 
“Ahem. Do you want me you to leave you two?” Sakura asked teasingly. She knew this handsome prince. He's Mr. Summer Romance.
 
 
“I believe this is the first time we get properly introduced. Eriol Hiiragizawa, Mademoiselle.”
 
 
Sakura batted her eyelashes cutely making Tomoyo giggle and Eriol grin. “It's a pleasure meeting you. And I'm---“
 
 
“Ying Fa.”
 
 
“You know me? I mean---“
 
 
“I know who you are, Ying Fa Kinomoto,” Eriol stated with a mysterious smile. “Don't worry. I haven't told anyone, even to my cute little best friend,” he added when he saw her expression.
 
 
Sakura relaxed. But wait, “Who's your cute little best ---?” she stopped dead in her question. She couldn't help but stare at the dashing knight approaching them. She failed to notice the steaming Kyo who was still on the dance floor because just the sight of him made her systems go overdrive.
 
 
“Syaoran! What took my cute little best friend long?”
 
 
Syaoran just ignored Eriol. He doesn't feel like glaring now. He could smile for the rest of the night now that the one who's worth it is here. “Tomoyo, it's nice to have you here and make Hiiragizawa behave.”
 
 
Tomoyo giggled. “It's an honor to have the great Li Syaoran remember my first name.”
 
“Awww, Tomoyo, what about the sexy Eriol Hiiragizawa?” Eriol whined; pouting like a girl. This made the group laugh. “No, guys, I'm serious.
 
 
Syaoran rolled his eyes. Sakura giggled. Tomoyo smiled sweetly. Eriol smirked seeing that. “Alright, sexy Eriol Hiiragizawa, how about having a dance with the sexier Tomoyo Daidouji?”
 
 
“You're on it, babe,” Eriol quickly answered as they drag each other to the dance floor.
 
 
“Man, what a weird couple,” Syaoran commented. That made Sakura laugh and Syaoran was glad he's the reason for that. But he suddenly frowned when he saw Kyo which was seen by Sakura.
 
 
“Hey, I saw you danced with her,” Sakura said; mentally smacking herself for sounding like a jealous girlfriend.
 
 
Syaoran raised a brow at her. Then suddenly has that teasing look. “Jealous?”
 
 
“`You wish.'
 
 
“Awww, Ying Fa, you're a lot better at dancing than her.”
 
 
Sakura suddenly had an idea when she caught on the music. “Don't cha wish your girlfriend was hot like me?” she sang while dancing flirtatiously. “Don't cha wish your girlfriend was free like me?”
 
 
Syaoran smiled in amusement.
 
 
“Don't cha, baby, don't cha…” she continued winking.
 
 
Before the song ended, Syaoran dragged a laughing Sakura to the dance floor ready for the next beat.
 
 
-----OoO-----
 
 
“Woah, look at Romeo and Juliet,” Naoko said, amusement written all over her face.
 
 
“Yeah, they stole the spotlight from us,” Chiharu said with an exhausted yet still grinning Takashi behind.
 
 
“It's so nice to see Sakura here tonight in her old self. The look people got here was priceless,” Rika stated smiling. “Just wait `til they recognize her.”
 
 
“Yeah, it will be a big bang. Sakura Kinomoto, yesterday's geek; today's hottest campus princess,” Mei Lin exclaimed like a news anchor bringing out the latest gossip.
 
 
“And tomorrow's Li Syaoran's girl,” Rika added. The girls high-fived totally agreeing. They didn't notice one of Kyo's cronies' shocked sexpression.
 
 
-----OoO-----
 
 
“Who does she think she is?! Stealing Syaoran from me like that!!” Kyo exclaimed. She's seeing red as she watched Syaoran and that girl dance like they have the world to themselves.
 
 
“Girls! Kyo!”
 
 
Kyo and the others twirled around to find Ayu gasping for breath. “What?”
 
 
“I know who…she is…,” Ayu answered meaning the girl Syaoran's with.
 
 
“The bitch?! Tell me. Who is she???!”
 
 
“Kinomoto. She's Sakura Kinomoto, the campus' geek.”
 
----OoO----
 
 
“Wow, you're not a bad dancer,” Sakura told Syaoran when they moved to their table. She had an eye contact with her friends a while ago telling her it's okay to be with him. Over the months, the girls soften up on her feelings for Syaoran and never stopped teasing her.
 
 
Syaoran just chuckled. “You haven't told me yet how'd you get here. I didn't know that outsiders are allowed here. If I had known earlier, I should have asked you to come with me.”
 
 
Sakura begins to sweat. This is the moment she's dreading. “Uhmm…you see, Syao, I'm n-not an o-outsider. I'm also your s-schoolmate.”
 
 
“You are?” Syaoran asked surprise. Sakura just nodded. They didn't notice when Kyo walked up to the stage and tried to get everyone's attention. “Why didn't you tell me?”
 
 
Sakura shifted uncomfortably in her seat. “I'm not sure if you want to be with me. I mean, you're a campus figure and I'm---“
 
 
“A wonderful person,” Syaoran finished for her. “Ying Fa, I would love nothing to be with you. I---“
 
 
“Excuse me, everyone but I have an important announcement to make,” Kyo's voice boomed throughout the hall dissolving the conversation between Syaoran and Sakura. “I believe that each and everyone here are wondering who this mysterious girl who just arrived and got all your attentions is.”
 
 
Sakura, Tomoyo and the girls' eyes widened in shock hearing this. Does Kyo know who she really is? She looked at Syaoran and there's no way she could get his attention back.
 
 
“Well, who's the babe?” a man shouted.
 
 
Kyo smirked. “I'm not sure if she's really a babe,“ she said locking eyes with Sakura.b “But the shocking truth should take care of that. She's none other than…”
 
 
`Oh, God, no,' Sakura prayed.
 
 
“Sakura Kinomoto.”
 
 
----OoO---
 
 
How was that? Ahehehe, just tell me what you think, okies?
 
 
Thanks for the reviews, I really love ya all, ahehehe, and please check out MEMORIES of DESTINY, it would be nice to let me knoe if I should continue writing that one. Arigatou.
 
 
And oh, dear Filipinos, ganun ba talaga ka-corny ang fic ko na BINIBINI? Ahehehe
 
 
^_____^ Shajira
 
 
God bless