Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Because of You ❯ Lost Love ( Chapter 7 )

[ A - All Readers ]

See the chap title??? -gulp-- don't kill me, guys!!!
 
 
Chapter VII: Lost Love
 
 
“Yes, she really is Sakura Kinomoto!” Kyo yelled with an evil smirk on her face. It seems like it's her lucky night after all.
 
 
“What?!”
 
 
“THE Sakura Kinomoto?”
 
 
“The freak?!!”
 
 
“That's her?!”
 
 
“How did her fairy godmother do that?!”
 
 
`Oh, no…Oh, God…' Sakura keep on repeating in her head frantically. Everyone's attention was once again drawn to her. She can't tell if its disgust or something else she's seeing but what are getting on her nerves are the whispers. `This can't be happening.'
 
 
She heard a gap from somewhere near her and she knew it was Syaoran. She's starting to panic now. She wanted to scream hysterically. What could his reaction be? Is it disgust? Pity? Shame?
 
 
`Your lap doesn't have the answer,' a part of her mind told her.
 
 
`I know but what would I do---`
 
 
`Just look at him.'
 
 
`But---`
 
 
`Duh, I obviously don't have the answer ya know. The only thing you can do is ask him.'
 
 
`I can't just go tell him, “Yo, Syaoran, I'm the freak, Sakura Kinomoto. What do you think?”' Sakura argued back.
 
 
`Ugh! Talk to someone else!' her mind gave up.
 
 
Mentally sighing, Sakura muster up all the courage and will power to look at Syaoran. Her heart is beating violently. She can't really decide if she wanted to know Syaoran's reaction but she knows she has to do it.
 
 
`Oh, God, please…'
 
 
She raised her face to meet intense amber eyes.
 
 
-----OoO----
 
 
“Oh, how did she know?!” Naoko asked her friends who are about to raise the same question.
 
 
“Who cares? She's already ruined everything!” came Chiharus's reply with a scowl.
 
 
“That bitch, she's gonna pay dearly for this,” Mei Lin hissed. Her eyes are a blazing fire.
 
 
“Oh, Sakura, please be strong,” Rika just whispered.
 
 
-----OoO-----
 
 
“Tomoyo, calm down,” Eriol said while trying to hold her down.
 
 
“No, let me teach her a lesson. She's gone too far this time. What would now be of Sakura and Syaoran's love story? My best friend's heart would only break again.”
 
 
“Don't think of Syaoran that low,” Eriol told her. “He might be a playboy but once he's in love he would be the first to protect the girl's heart.”
 
 
“Would he accept her?” Tomoyo worriedly asked him. She's praying to God that her prediction (A/N: back in chapter I on Syaoran possibly loving Sakura) is right.
 
 
-----OoO-----
 
 
Sakura uncertainly meets his gaze. Her heart aches when she saw that shock expression on his face raising the PANIC ALERT. It was like he realized he's been with a criminal or something.
 
 
She wanted to reach out for him and explain her side but refrained herself. What is she going to say to him? She doesn't trust her voice because she might spill out that she loves him dearly and is hurting incredibly by his silence.
 
 
“Now, everyone, look at what Cinderella really is. Once a trash, even with your so called magical beauty, will always be a trash,” Kyo mocked over the mic.
 
 
If her heart just ached a while ago, now it was like pierced by God knows how many knives and was broken down into millions of pieces seeing Syaoran's grim face. He must be so mad at her deception for having an expression that wants to kill.
 
 
With controlled emotion, she fled out of the hall swearing to hell everything that ever happened there. Who is she kidding? Li Syaoran would never love someone like her! She is, after all, a trash.
 
 
And a fool, too, for dreaming so high. Now she fell hard. If she was heartbroken with Yukito, with Syaoran her soul came along with it. She felt empty inside.
 
 
What did she do to deserve such kind of Fate? She only wanted to feel what really is.
 
 
 
-----OoO-----
 
 
Syaoran was brought back to reality when a slap made contact with his face. “What the…?”
 
 
Everyone gasped seeing the slapping scene. Tomoyo Daidouji is standing right before Syaoran Li like a wild cat with her friends trying to hold her down but also have fires in their eyes.
 
 
“How dare you!” Tomoyo yelled at the top of her lungs.
 
 
What'syour problem?!” Syaoran asked; feeling the spot the slap landed on.
 
 
“You! You are the problem! How could you break poor Sakura's heart! The girl's been through too much and all you did is caused her more pain---“
 
 
“Keep away from Syaoran!” Kyo said who popped out of nowhere.
 
 
“Get out of the way!” Mei Lin growled as she push Kyo, not expecting the attack, lost her balance and was sent flying to the table which couldn't support her. Now she landed on the ground with a thud.
 
 
“I did not!” Syaoran countered not caring a single thing about Kyo. “Where's Ying Fa?”
 
 
“Hah! Now you act as if you really care!”
 
 
“Dammit. Tell me, where is she?!”
 
“We should be the one asking you that!” Rika yelled.
 
 
“What did you tell her? Why did she leave the hall---“
 
 
In a speed of light, Syaoran left the room uncaring of the looks and calls he's getting.
 
 
-----OoO-----
 
 
Sakura walked like an empty shell through the hotel exit uncaring of the guard who was calling her. She just wanted to be away from this place and pour the remaining tears on her pillow.
 
 
When she's outside, one by one, hot tears find their way down her cheeks like raindrops on a falling rain.
 
 
“Ying Fa!”
 
 
Don't look. Don't look. DON'T LOOK.
 
 
But Sakura still looked at the man she truly loves. `I love you, Syaoran…'
 
 
-----OoO-----
 
 
Syaoran felt something prick his heart when he saw Sakura's state. She's like a zombie with tears falling from her emerald orbs. Did he really do that to her?
 
 
He started top run towards her when something caught his attention. A car is speeding its way to Sakura's empty state.
 
 
“Ying Fa, noooo!!!!!”
 
 
-----OoO----
 
 
Ahehehe, what do you think? Eeeep, guys, I'm not that evil, JUST Crazy.
 
 
By the way, about my fic BIRTHDAY WOLF, sorry for using FRANK SINATRA. I don't really hate him, it's just that I can't think of any song for Syaoran when my male classmate who's currently reporting with his group mates in front of the class suddenly sang, “I did it my way…” I can't really forget that!!!
 
 
Anyways, thanks for all of the reviews I'm receiving. Arigatou!!! And special THANKS to scent of a sweet rose for all the reviews from chapter I up to the latest chapter, I really appreciate that!!
 
 
Secret24 : sowe if I didn't mention you in the last chapter T_T but a big big hug to you!!!! Thanks for the support and checking out of my other fics (pati na ung corny fic, ahehehe, I'm not offended) Hay naku, dumadami na mga mare koh, ahehehe
 
 
Lil Cherry Blossom Wolf : thanks for the comeback, ahehehe, mare
 
 
Oh my, I've got a long list to thank but I'll just save that for the last chapter...Mwahugzzzzz!!!!
 
 
^____^ crazy Shajira