Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Dance with Me ❯ Description...W-O-R-D ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter Four
By: LadyCisqua
 
Syaoran trudged the endless corridor with heavy steps. He was still sleepy and was pondering on the dream he had. “For all the things that I could dream of, why should it be my 15th birthday? Now that's odd.” He furrowed his eyebrows as the deep thought would not stop annoying him. He scratched his head in annoyance that made his chestnut hair even messier. Then another thought crossed his head. “Why did I just kiss the nurse again?” he looked at his surroundings seeing doctors and nurses and patients scurrying around the hall. “Come on Syaoran my boy, humor me. Why did you do that darn thing in the first place? I know that nurse is Mei Ling's associate, keeping an eye on my every behavior, on my every visit here in this damned hospital. Then why should you put yourself in further trouble? He ran his fingers to his silky and messy chestnut hair. He looked around and from the corner of his eyes he could see a little girl crying. He stopped for a moment and scratched his head again with frustration. “Note to self, sleep earlier or just wake up by one in the afternoon.” He murmured to himself then gave a sigh. He walked towards the crying girl. “Hey, are you okay?” he asked the teary-eyed kid as he tried to give a faint smile. As he was approaching her, the girl's eyes turned wide and smiled jovially. She jumped out from her seat and skipped to him cheerfully as if nothing happened. Her eyes that once glistened by tears were now replaced with a cheerful look. Syaoran eyes showed surprise by the girl's action but it faded away just as it surfaced. “Hey,” he said with a low soothing voice and knelt down with one knee. The girl smiled at him and gave him a hug. “How are you Syaoran -kun?” the girl asked coolly. Syaoran was perplexed by the words that he perceived from her cherry lips. But he replied with a smile. “How'd you know me?” he asked the girl.
 
“Simple, I saw your face on the magazine yesterday!”
“My face huh,” he smiled sheepishly to the girl and carried her to a bench, “I'm not photogenic.”
“You are photogenic Syaoran!”
“Are you sure?” he gave another smile, now loose, not sure whether he should agree with the girl.
Hai!” the girl exclaimed. “So, what did the magazine tell about me?” Syaoran asked focusing his auburn eyes to the girl's lucid yellow orbs. The girl happily answered, “I don't know! I just saw you and it read Syaoran: the heir of the great conglomerate; and now a dancer!” Syaoran's eyes grew wide. “W-what?!?!” The girl laughed at him, amused to his reaction. “Well, enough about me, princess. Why were you crying a while ago, eh?” He changed the disturbing topic but at the back of his mind, he swore that he would kill him by the time he would lay his eyes on a strand of his freakishly blue hair. “Eriol, you idiot!” The girl smiled at her. “Princess?” she repeated Syaoran's last word. “Yes, princess. Don't you want to be my princess?” Syaoran asked. “NO,” she answered with a flat tone. Syaoran tilted his head a little trying to absorb what the girl just said. Usually, girls would faint by his mere presence, what more if he calls them his princess. “I don't want to be one of your princesses,” the girl answered as if she read Syaoran's thoughts like a story book. “One of my princesses?” Syaoran repeated. “You always have so many girls hang out with you and I don't want to be like them.” She crossed her arms across her chest. Syaoran laughed. “Interesting,” he said. The girl bowed her head as if she just finished performing her best acts. “Okay, so why were you crying?” The girl gave him a short stare and then started to speak. “My mom just died.” She retorted, bitterness laced from every word she gave out. Syaoran narrowed his eyes, studying the girl in front of him. “Would you mind if I give you a hug?” Syaoran asked playfully. The girl smiled, “Yes please,” she said, breaking down and then she pushed in her now tearful face to his green sweatshirt. She shuddered and sobbed for almost eternity bringing out the entire burden she felt by her mother's loss.
 
Syaoran gave a deep sigh and lightly rubbed the grieving kid's back, who is seated on his lap, trying to give her comfort. The girl bore herself deeper to him and cried out more. She grasped his shirt tighter and tighter. “It's okay,” he whispered. “Lucida,” a manly voice interrupted the sad scene. Syaoran looked up and aligned his sight to the man standing before him. “Sir,” the man said, “I'll take Lucida now. I'm very sorry for her behavior, she is just depressed.” The man, who looks like in his mid-forties and has a great and stunning resemblance with the girl on his lap, smiled at him. “I bet he's the father.” Still, Syaoran could see the sadness in his eyes. It's fine sir,” Syaoran replied, “you're her father?” Syaoran couldn't stop himself to ask such obvious fact. The old man nodded. Syaoran turned to Lucida who is still sobbing. “Hey,” he whispered to her, his voice soothing, low and a bit husky. “You're a brave lady. I know you'll get over it. Your mother will never leave you. Her body might not be here but her soul, her existence, will always be in your heart.” He smiled. The girl nodded and gave Syaoran a tight hug. “Thank you so much Syaoran. Forget what I told you earlier. Can I still be your princess?” Lucida asked. Syaoran smiled, “Of course,” he replied and both Lucida and her father walked away hand in hand. “She's a fine lady,” he thought, “I wonder if I'll ever shed a tear when mom dies.” He paused for a moment. He narrowed his eyes criticizing his mental health. “Oh no, I'm crazy,” he said to himself and gave another sigh. He rose from his feet and started taking the endless corridor again.
 
 
“Iyori you crazy guy,” Touya said with his legs crossed, sipping a cup of coffee, in Iyori's office. Iyori smirked. “I told you, she's one gorgeous babe!” Iyori defended himself. “Wow, look at you. Are you even hearing yourself? For the first time, Iyori, in love? Now that's hilarious!” Touya blurted out and both of them laughed. Then, silence gave an awkward interlude. “Sorry for my childish behavior last night,” Touya broke in the paper-thin awkwardness. “I was just in panic and even nausea! I mean - I don't know what just happened. I was scared!” Iyori gave him a smile, Touya does not know if that smile was showed to mock him for his weakness or to assure him that he's forgiven. Iyori rose from his feet and walked near to his friend. “Sakura will be fine, trust me on this.” Iyori assured and then his beeper rang. He took it from the side of his belt and looked for his message. “I h-have to go,” he stuttered after his eyes widened. Obviously, it was an emergency message. He left Touya in his seat, frozen. Countless questions appeared from thin air, pounding his head, causing him to become tensed. “Was it Sakura? Is she in trouble? Is she okay? Will Sakura ever wake up? Will dad ever forgive me? Am I an unfit brother? Am I irresponsible? Didn't I give her enough attention? Was there something missing - lacking - in a sense that she would feel that I don't care for her? Do I care for her or am I just scared for what dad might tell me? Or maybe I gave her just too much… giving her too much attention might have made her upset.” He knew that he loves Sakura. She's the only girl she had ever given attention to. He might have over four girlfriends by now and still counting, but he never gave such attention and affection towards them - only to Sakura. He teases her so much but that's the way he knows how to show his beloved sister that he cares. He's always being overprotective; still, he knows that Sakura acknowledges it as a sign of security from her brother.
 
Touya gave out a deep sigh. He stood from his seat and placed his cup of coffee on a tinted glass table just beside the sofa. He walked out of the office. His slow pace turned into a run, rushing to Sakura's room, as he heard voices grow louder that were seemingly emanating from her room. He swung the door open and there he saw Iyori wide eyed. Touya's shoulders moved up and down without any pattern because of his marathon-like run. Touya could now feel sweat forming on his forehead and he couldn't catch his breath. “W-what are you doing here?” Iyori asked, “Are you okay Touya?” “How's Sakura?” Touya gave back with a sharp look from his black eyes, so deep and black like the pits of oblivion. Iyori smiled at him, no trace of happiness or sadness… no trace of emotions at all. “She's okay now. She's in perfect condition and how I wish she will be forever.” Iyori said sarcastically as he gave a short look to the person at his back. He stepped aside, revealing the happy lady behind him to Touya. “I t-thought s-she's in c-coma,” Touya stuttered. Iyori smirked. “That's what we thought. This time, Sakura's hard-headedness saved her.” Sakura smiled sheepishly and then turned her gaze to her shocked brother. “Hey Touya,” her voice so serene, soft and soothing, called Touya back to reality. Touya sighed in relief and walked to his sister. He sat beside her not taking his gaze away from hers. “She fought it out. She's so strong, that she even beat the medicine we gave her. You're right Touya, she really is a monster.” Iyori smirked. “Iyori!” Sakura exclaimed, obviously annoyed. “Fine, fine… I'll leave you two here, I still have so many work to do,” Iyori said and walked out of the room, as he closed the door behind him, silence occupied the area. Both Sakura and Touya could strangely hear their breathing.
 
“I'm sorry Touya, I was being careless.”
“Yes you are and good thing you know.”
“I actually didn't know what happened. I just fainted.”
“Why was Syaoran in the house with you?”
“Why? Syaoran's always there. Specially during weekends right?”
“That's when I'm home. I was not. Why was he with you?”
“He just visited, that's all.”
“Did something happen?”
“What do you mean?” Sakura started to turn red.
“You know Syaoran when it comes to girls.”
“I…”
“Were you two going out? When did you two start dating?”
“We haven't! We're total enemies at school! I don't even know why he came for a visit yesterday!”
“Did something happen?”
“Touya!”
“Tell me.”
“Nothing!”
“Are you sure?”
“I'm positive. You could even let me take a virginity test!”
Touya laughed. “Okay, okay,”
“Damn it Touya, you are so annoying!”
“Easy there sis, you might get another heart attack.”
“How I wish I would have one now! Where would all my sickness go when I need them?”
“Oh come on now. Dad would be really upset if he ever heard that.”
“Right.”
“You know what he'll always say, Sakura, get a hold on to yourself. Don't lose hope. You'll be better.” Touya tried to mimic their father's tone.
“You're such a bad copy-cat.” Sakura laughed.
Touya just smiled at his sister.
“What?” Sakura asked as she realized Touya was staring at her for a long while.
“I'll be dead crazy if I ever lose you Sakura.” Touya said his voice gentle and loving as ever.
Sakura smiled at her brother. “I'm really sorry Touya.”
“Nah - no need for apologies. You could just clean my room instead.”
“What? Clean your room? That's stupid! I would not clean your filthy room! I swear, molds and cockroaches live their. It's a realm of darkness! It's so messy and dirty, untidy I don't want to have any physical contact with your bedroom and most likely with your doorknob! Didn't you notice how smelly your room is? Can't you just…”
She was cut off by her brother's unexpected action - he had embraced her.
“I'm glad that you're back now little monster.”
Sakura just smiled and dug in herself deep to her brother's perfectly chiseled chest. She snuggled closer to him and she could feel the warmth of his brother.
“Touya,” Sakura said, “I'm really sorry.”
Touya pushed her back slightly and looked at his sister. “Why do you keep on apologizing? Something did happen!” Sakura gasped her breath, her deep emerald eyes widen. Hearing no response from his sister, he narrowed his eyes and studied her. “I swear Touya, nothing happened.” Sakura said, her hands forming into a fist, clasping Touya's white shirt. “I saw you unconscious in the kitchen with him; his arms around you.” Touya stated. “H-his arms around me?” Sakura repeated.
“Are you deaf?”
“Oh no, Syaoran must have felt my waist! OMG! I've gained two pounds this month and added one inch in my waits line. That was so embarrassing! Stupid Sakura, why'd you have to faint when he's around? He must be laughing now. Telling Eriol about it. And Eriol might spread the news. What should I do? It is fatal for a cheerleader gain weight and size. What if it spread fast? I'm going to die! How I wish I'm dead by now. Dear gods of heaven and hell, help me! Wait - is there a god from hell? Well, darn it! For all I care! I'm going to be dragged down to humiliation era for my whole high school life! she turned red. Lost in her thoughts, she didn't realize that Touya was waving in front of her shocked face.
“Are you okay?” Touya asked a bit troubled with Sakura's behavior.
“Y-yes,” Sakura replied uneasily.
“Are you sure? You turned pale all of a sudden.”
“Where is he?”
“He - who?”
“S-Syaoran.”
“I don't know. Last night he told me he'll be off to the bathroom but didn't come back.”
“He was also here last night?”
“Uh - yes,”
“Why was he here?”
“He helped me take you here in the hospital.”
“How? Did he drive?”
“No, I drove the car. He carried you. Is there something that I should know about Miss Kinomoto?”
“Nothing brother,”
“You're being weird,” he paused for a while, “Wait just let me correct myself here. You are weird.” Then he laughed.
Sakura crossed her arms across her chest and then looked away from her brother. She mumbled something then looked back at her brother and narrowed her eyes, scrutinizing him. “You're being hysterical.” She blurted out.
“Thank you.” Touya answered.
“Go away Touya. Leave me alone.”
“I'm trying to stop! I just can't.” And he busted into a boisterous laugh. Sakura could not understand her brother's humor. She gave out a deep sigh. “Whatever,”
 
 
“Hey, dimwit! Meet me at Zimmer Café. We need to talk.” Syaoran's tone was stern. “Are you stupid? In case you have forgotten, I'm at school by now? You're being absent two days straight, idiot!” Eriol hushed in his phone. Obviously, he's in the middle of a class, most probably, he's in Japanese Literature Class by now. “Just get your dumb ass here at the café or else! If I don't see a single strand of your freakishly blue hair over here, I'm going to make sure you'll be dead by the weekend.” Syaoran demanded. “Fine, just give me thirty more minutes! We're having an exam today okay. Just wait!” Eriol's voice was firm but nervousness laced in, hovering above his tone. Syaoran hung up the phone and dialed another number. For some time, he heard the phone of the other line, ring.
 
“If this is nonsense, I suggest you hang up.” A cold, familiar voice permeated from his phone.
“Dad,” he said lazily, “replace that stupid butler of yours. You know the one you assigned in my house. Darn he's so annoying.”
“You've been changing butlers for almost half of this year now Syaoran, ever since you've set foot there in Japan.”
“Just give me a new butler.”
“No.”
“Make me, old man.”
“Who the heck do you want to serve you?”
“Why won't you just send Wei here?”
“Wei is the resident butler here in the Li Mansion and there is no way I'm going to send him to you.”
“He is my butler! He's a gift from granddad! He gave Wei to me! You don't have the right to take him away from me.”
“No.”
“Bring him here!”
“I said, no!”
“What part of `bring him here' don't you understand?”
“Wei is the only person trusted with the personal things of the Li clan, specially the elders. I suggest you keep your mouth shut and be contented to your resident servant.”
“No!”
“Shut up! Now get your lazy butt to your car and drive back home. Tell your butler that he is not fired and let him serve you forever.”
“Not a chance. How about rephrasing your sentence, eh? Let's see… I'm going to get my lazy but cute butt on my car, drive home, fire the stupid butler you gave me and send Wei here in Japan to serve me - the most handsome guy that you are scared-to-death of for beating the crap out of you - forever!”
“You rotten, infidel!”
“Blah blah blah… just send Wei here will you?”
“Li Syaoran,”
“Oh, and just to remind you, give respect to your future boss.” And then, he hung up the phone.
 
“Wei, Syaoran here just turned thirteen today and just like how you took care of me, take care of him too. Father gave you to me and now I give you another task, my dear friend, take care of my grandson.” Cheng Jie said to Wei, his butler and trusted companion. Syaoran recalled the day Wei was assigned to him. He was always amused by Wei's facial expressions. It doesn't seem to change. He always smile but that smile, he could tell, hides something. But that never bothered him. He loves the way Wei smiles and greets him. He even wished that Wei was his father and not the one he has right now. Wei helped him in so many ways from helping him out with his assignments and projects in school to giving advices and teaching him about the family business. He could cordially say that Wei is not just any mere possession but a friend, just like how his grandfather and great grandfather would say about the mild-mannered, sophisticated old man. Wei was hired by his great grandfather when he was seventy-eight, Wei was just twenty-one, and was assigned to Cheng Jie when he turned into thirteen. “I want Wei to be by my side. My grandparents gave him to me to help me with the mission. I own the Li Corporation and my grandparents want me to, anyway and anyhow. My father is a weakling. He does not deserve such power. That's what Li Cheng Jie would always tell me, not as his grandson, but as his heir.” Syaoran told himself as he strutted towards a large three-floor building. He went out of the hospital for a little breather and recalled what Lucida told him. So he decided to confront Eriol, his distant cousin, whom he treats as a friend as well.
 
 
Eriol's class just finished. He brushed off some strands of hair that fell to his face, got his bag and walked out of the room. He stammered as he saw a figure running towards him. At first it was all a blur; he couldn't believe such beautiful creature would run towards him. He blinked for a moment and there, he witnessed a goddess pant and puff in front of him - her long shiny dark hair that seemed like the deep night sky cascading down to her hips. She was trying to catch her breath and her shoulders moved up and down without a certain pattern, she held her balance, supporting herself with her two slender arms, her hands grasping unto her knees. “Are you okay Tomoyo?” Eriol asked as he gave out a hand to help her regain her composition. She stood straight still panting. “Do you know where Sakura is?” Eriol looked at her a bit perplexed but that faded away in his eyes just as it surfaced. He gave out his mysterious smile. “Do not give me your pathetic smile Hiiragizawa. I want you to answer me!” Tomoyo's voice was demanding but that made Eriol to be more attracted to her. “Tell me, where is she?” she repeated. Eriol just shrugged. “I have no clue, my angel.” He smirked and swung his bag over his shoulder and started to walk away. Part of him does not want to leave his beloved Tomoyo but he has to. After all, Tomoyo already has a boyfriend, the leader of the Debate Club and the best pianist in Aerial High… and one of the best in whole of Tomoeda. They are one of the perfect couples in Tomoeda to be exact. Suddenly, he felt a hard tug on his bag from behind. He looked back over his shoulder and saw Tomoyo holding his gear-carrier. He turned around and noticed that Tomoyo is in deep frustration and anger. “I was trying to call her but there is no answer - both from the phone in her house and her own. She left me a message about an annoying brat coming over to her house, which was pointing out to be Syaoran. You are Syaoran's friend. You should know where he is and I bet Sakura's with him! Your friend loves playing with girls and if I ever learn that he got my best friend, I'm going to tear him into pieces!” Her black iris showed her determination to find her best friend. It was pure black and its depth was at its deepest. Eriol patted Tomoyo's head. “Silly girl, how should I know?” he smiled. Tomoyo inclined her head and looked at him furiously. Then… WHACK! … Eriol felt like he was stung by a thousand bees. He cupped his red cheek and stared at Tomoyo in astonishment. “I'm dead serious, Hii-ra-gi-za-wa…” The last syllable of his surname rolled of in her tongue with great bitterness and annoyance. He tried averting it to happen but he was dead wrong. He knew Tomoyo is in the peak of her temper and would do such a thing, though he was anticipating for something worse, that's why he tried to keep his distance. Stupid for him though, why would a tamer pat a ferocious lion, keeping his guard down? He shook his head and sighed. “Fine you got your V.I.P. pass to hop in my car. I'm going to meet Syaoran right now and I'm five minutes late.” Eriol nonchalantly said. “The nerve, he still has the guts to tease me.” Tomoyo thought as she clenched her fist until her knuckles were white, trying to hold back and not to kill the only person that could lead him to her best friend.
 
 
“Where is he? He's five minutes late! If I don't see him in another five minutes, he's toast.” He thought as he checked on his watch. He knew that it's not Eriol's style to be late. “The class might take him so long. Shinozue-sensei has his way to torment his students with almost eternal lectures.” He took a sip of his cappuccino and rested his elbow on the table with his chin on his palm. He sighed lightly and gave a long gaze to his phone anticipating Sakura's number to pop in. “She wouldn't call Syaoran you idiot. She's in coma.” He told himself.
 
 
Tomoyo plopped in on Eriol's elegant black Porsche. She could feel the fine smoothness of leather underneath her. She traced her candle-like fingers through it and looked around. Everything is just black… elegantly black. She could see Eriol throw his bag at the backseat through the rear mirror and she couldn't help but smile, seeing some strands of his hair fall unto his handsome face. Her hands itched. She wanted to go outside and brush off his hair. She was called back to reality by the sudden closing of her door. She cocked her head to the door's way and saw Eriol just lifted his head and walking towards the driver's seat. He sat down and closed his door. “Next time, close the door. I'm not your driver.” He said coldly as he turned the key and started the engine. He stepped on the gas and made a swift backing turning the wheels with ease and started to accelerate out of the school's parking lot and out of the school's premises. By the fast acceleration, the inertia was too vast to handle that Tomoyo held the sides of her seat, preventing herself for hitting her head hard at the car's tool's drawer. She turned her head to face Eriol who is seriously driving, his eyebrows furrowed and his red lips pressed into a thin line. “What's with the hurry?” Tomoyo asked as she regained her posture. Eriol just cast a short gaze at her and then gave his undivided attention to the road. Tomoyo brushed off some fallen strands from her face and looked at the rear mirror and saw Eriol's gear bag. “Why is your bag with you? Aren't you going to attend the next class?” She attempted to start a conversation.
“And so will you.” Eriol answered in a flat tone.
Tomoyo's eyes widened. “What do you mean?”
“I thought you're an intelligent girl Tomoyo.”
“What do you mean?” she repeated.
Eriol just looked at her and then back to the road.
“What are you planning?”
Eriol gave her one of his mysterious smiles. No one would decipher his thoughts whenever he executes such smile.
“E-Eriol,” Tomoyo stuttered. She could see his glasses reflect the sun's light which made her eyes squint.
“We're heading to Zimmer's. Syaoran wants to talk to me. Don't worry I'm not having any single perverted thought.” He smirked.
Tomoyo flushed. “Did he mention if Sakura's with him?”
“No.”
“I see”
“But he did sound stern.”
“What do you want to imply?”
“Maybe something happened and maybe Sakura's pregnant and he does not know what to do.”
“Sakura would not let that happen!”
“You'll never know when seduction will take you into its arms.”
“Whatever.”
Eriol chuckled. “Just joking. I know she wouldn't let that happen and neither would Syaoran do such horrid thing.”
“Hah - burn my dread.”
Eriol smiled - this time normally - and asked: “Are you hungry?”
“Hungry for blood that is.”
“Why so sadistic all of a sudden?”
“I just want to know if Sakura-Chan is okay… see rather.”
“Sakura's a brave lady and an independent one too. She could take care of herself. So don't act like her mother.”
“Whatever.”
“Whatever- that's it?” But he didn't got a word for a reply; only a pout and a crossed-armed Tomoyo, slouching on her seat. His lips slightly curved upward as he made a sharp turn unto a corner. Then, he pulled to a stop.
 
 
Syaoran saw Eriol's car park from the clear glass just beside his table. His lips played a smile and he waited for Eriol to enter the building. He tapped his fingers on the table in a rhythmic pattern. “Yo,” Eriol greeted. Syaoran smiled at him to show him that he has noticed his arrival. His smile turned into a wide grin as he saw a black haired girl walking behind his cousin. Upon laying her eyes to the person she has been looking for, Tomoyo walked fast towards Syaoran's table.
 
“Where is Sakura-Chan?” she exclaimed as she slammed her hands to his table.
“Oh, so you want a scene.” Syaoran smiled slyly, his elbow resting on the table with that arm's hand clenched into a fist where his cheek rest. She scrutinized the maiden in front of him like a king, from head to toe.
Tomoyo stared at him for a moment then to Eriol who just gave her a light shrug and then back to Syaoran who was still smiling - more on like grinning. Eriol walked near her and put his hands over her shoulders. “Relax Tomoyo,” he whispered to her ear gently and aided her to sit on the chair just across Syaoran. She did what she was signaled to do. Eriol sat just beside Tomoyo's seat.
 
After some silence, she leaned forward the table and looked straight at Syaoran's auburn eyes. Syaoran gave back a mocking stare. Eriol could feel the intensifying tension between his crush and his cousin. “Where's Sakura-Chan?” she said calmly but annoyance laced over her tone. “How should I know?” Syaoran replied lazily as he slouched on his seat. Tomoyo furrowed her eyebrows and puffed. Syaoran grinned wider and jumped to his seat. “Where are you going?” Tomoyo asked. “I called Eriol so that I could talk to him… alone.” “Syaoran, just give a nice answer will you?” Eriol said, interfering his cousin's rude action. “Fine,” Syaoran shrugged and sat back. “You wouldn't like what you'll hear though,” he looked at Tomoyo hoping he see a glint of fear in her deep black eyes. And there it was - he saw what he was just waiting for. Tomoyo's eyes turned wide and something glistened at the corners of her eyes. “Syaoran,” Eriol mumbled. Syaoran laughed. “Sorry, I couldn't help it.” He said and gave his undivided attention to Tomoyo whose hands are clasped on her chest, her eyes searching for answers. “But no joke, you really wouldn't like the news.” He paused for a while and took a sip of his cappuccino and continued. “She's in the hospital.” Tomoyo grasped her breath. “And not for any pregnancy test or so,” he looked at his cousin who gave back a smirk. “She had a heart and asthma attack.” Syaoran's playful smile turned into a serious plain face. “Do you want to go and visit her?” He asked. Tomoyo nodded. “Eriol, would you mind giving us a ride.” Syaoran asked now with the playful grin back in his face. “Whatever,” Eriol reluctantly said.
 
 
Sakura looked around her plain, white and cold room. She spotted her phone on top of a glass table across her bed. “Yes,” she said to herself and tried to get out of her bed but she felt sudden weakness on her legs that she fell from her bed instead. “W-what happened? Why can't I feel my legs?”
 
 
Oh gosh… Sakura could not feel her legs! Will she be crippled? Will she ever dance for the Ballroom Festival?
 
Haha! What will happen?
 
A pretty long chappie… I could tell. I was expecting only one review and whoa - I got another one. I'm pretty busy these past few days so I just only had the time and the heart to write… to queenkikyo_kinginuyasha15… thank you for the review! Also to Crez! Thanks a lot you guys! -Hugs my only reviewers- you two both inspire me to write…!