Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Picture Perfect ❯ A Little Fun and Games ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
I'm just dedicating chapter after chapter to each person I get a reply or review from. It's crazy, but I think of it as ways to say thank you. I usually don't get reviews for my work. So thank you all my supporters reading this right now! It's VERY much appreciated! I'm sorry this one took so long. I got stuck in a "writers block". But luckily I got some help. Although I didn't use the suggestion my helper gave me, it gave me ideas to continue writing. Arigatou! TO CAMILLA: THANX 4 THE SUGGESTION. I HAVEN'T FOUND ANYWHERE TO USE YOUR SUGGESTION IN THIS CHAPTER. BUT I HAVE SPACE OPEN IN THE NEXT CHAPTER FOR IT! AND 2 MARY: I'LL DO WHAT YOU ASKED FOR 4 CERTAIN.

Chapter 4 is Dedicated to Gracie


PICTURE PERFECT: By Ana-Malia:
I paced the room. What to do what to do. I was wondering what I was going to do to keep Kosuka busy. Lately, he had been interrupting Sakura and Syaoran right when they were about to kiss and make up and it was all I could do not to kick the guy out of the house! I mean, I was really tempted to rid of the guy myself ! I flopped onto my bed and groaned. I couldn't think of one thing that might get him out of the way. Kosuka Ino was one irritating man. And Sakura and Syaoran were on to me! What to do what to do what to do!

The doorbell rang. "I've got it!" I yelled and ran to the door. I smiled brightly and opened the door. "Moshi moshi L---" I stopped. Oh no. Oh no no no. Not now! Sakura's boyfriend, Yaozuki Hashimoto, blinked and then bent to me with a smile on his face. He had hazel eyes and black hair, "Moshi moshi, I'm looking for Sakura Kinomoto." I gaped and slammed the door in the guy's face. When you look for a cutie you can never find him. Then when the time is wrong, he comes knocking on the door and you can't get rid of him! This guy for example!

The doorbell rang again. I growled. Don't this guy know when it's time to leave? I grinned. I really hate to do this, but desperate times call for desperate measures, and I'm DESPERATE! I pointed outside and opened the door. "Sir, isn't that your car?" I said blankly and pointed down the street. He looked behind himself to see his red car rolling down the street and ran after it w/o another word. I snickered to myself. All I can say is, I hope that guy's got car insurance! I closed the door. "Who was that?" Sakura asked. "A stupid salesman." I said simply. "What was he selling?" Himself. "A vacuum." Sakura sighed.

About ½ hour later I left Sakura and Syaoran at the Love Loop and made a dash for the deep kiddy pool with Kosuka. I took his hand and yelled, "Ino-san swim with me!" I dove into the water pulling him down with me. Ha! You wanna get in the way, ne? When he came up moments later, he was half blind and three quarters drowned. I grinned at him wickedly. Oh boy was I gonna enjoy my time with him today! And he wasn't just about to pay me back either. I inhereted swimming technique from my dad and I could take him down in a race easily. That sounded like fun. 5 year old beats 30 year old man numero uno. With my little pinkie finger! "Hey Ino-san, you wanna race to the end of the pool with me?" I asked and cracked my knuckles, grinning wickedly.

Meanwhile as I was keeping Kosuka busy I felt Sakura and Syaoran's aura flare tremendously. Uh-oh were they fighting? I ditched Kosuka and ran to the Love Loop where I had left them. They were already leaning forward. I looked behind me expecting Kosuka to come running. Instead, Yaozumi came my way looking at me. Alarm bells went off in my head and I bit my lip. Darn it! If it wasn't Kosuka, it was Yaozumi! ARRRGGH! NOW I was annoyed. I pointed at him and he froze in mid-air. Sakura and Syaoran got closer and closer.