Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Silent ❯ Life On A Mute Button ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: No, Clamp still hasn't agreed, so I still don't own the sexy cast of CCS. T-T
 
Silent- Life ona Mute Button
 
He already had the next note ready for her. `Because, I am mute.”
Her eyes became wide “Oh my God, I am so sorry. I didn't know. I didn't mean any harm really.” He seemed to smile.
He scribbled on his paper again and then handed it to Sakura. `It's alright. It happens all the time.'
She still felt guilty for what she had done.
The next class was boring. He could see that she was still guilty about it.
He wanted to see her smile. Her face is full of expression.
He liked people like that. He was known for being cold, cruel, with no true form of expression.
Then, he got into a car wreck. That changed everything.
The life he knew went upside down. The people that were known to quiver in fear from his voice began to taunt him about how his actions caused his condition.
`My bad karma got me good then.'
The next class was over and it was officially time for lunch. Everyone started to move around their chairs to talk with their friends whilst eating their lunch.
A crowd of girls began to form around Syaoran. These girls were giving him phone numbers, astrological signs, addresses, availability, and their life stories.
He managed to sneak over to hang out with Sakura and Tomoyo. He began scribbling. He handed them the note. `Are these girls always this bad? If they are this bad, I'm staying right here with you two.' Sakura and Tomoyo laughed.
“The girls aren't as bad as you think. It's the guys that you need to watch out for. Some of the school sluts like you, and that's not a good thing, because the guys find them as their territory, and right about now you are on it.
Oh, and yes they will be clingy for a while. They may not even notice you are mute till next year.”
He got his pen and paper again and began writing again. Before he could finish she interrupted.
“No offense, but can you teach us sign language so we don't always have to go through the paper war?” He erased what he had written and wrote something else.
`Sure, is it okay if you come over to my house after school? I have all my books on sign language at home. It was a bitch for me learn, hopefully it will be easier for you.'
Sakura was relieved. Passing notes was fun during class, but it was annoying afterwards.
Lunch was over and it was time to get back to class. They went through the rest of the day uneventfully.
~~Elsewhere after School~~
“Did you get any info on pretty boy, Taro?” Keiko was becoming impatient.
She spoke with some of the guys that were threatening to kill him.
She decided to make a deal with them. `They get a few hundred dollars, and I get a new boyfriend.'
She was getting impatient with Taro because she had called him three times and still didn't get any information.
`How is someone so quiet on their first day?' Taro grinned.
“I found out why he's been so quiet.” Keiko was really getting annoyed. He kept avoiding the answer.
“So, what is it?” Taro knew he was getting on her nerves but he didn't care he just wanted cash, either that or a free fuck.
“You know what I want.” She opened her purse and got a few bills from it.
“Here, now tell me!” She was getting pissed.
“His name is Li, Xiao Lang. He comes from a rich family in China and is the quietest boy in school because he's mute.” He started grinning.
The other information he had wasn't going to leave her very happy. “It also seems like he's taking a liking to the Kinomoto girl.”
That really got her pissed. No one got anything she wanted. She decided to alter her plan somewhat.
“You know what? Don't put the plan into action tomorrow, because I got some changes to make.
A/N: Thanks for the reviews. I wasn't expecting any on the prologue so I am grateful. I bow to you all
Sakura-jr17- Thank you for the review
EmeraldStar- I know it was vague, but I wasn't expecting any reviews.
Animefreakkagome- I don't think that would be too healthy, but here's the next chapter like you asked.
lIlSAKlI- I didn't mean for Sakura to be mean.
Firewindgurl- Thanks for the review. I decided to take the risk. Since he's the strong silent type let's literally make him silent.
Domo Arigatou Gozaimasu
Minna-san Ja Ne