Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction ❯ Fatal Attraction ❯ Chapter Ten: A Passionate Love Leads to Trouble ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

This passion that I feel inside

Is for no other one but you

The passion felt between us two

Is more than anyone should know

Is strengthens its power giving me life

And gives to you a need of fulfillment

A passion felt this strong by two

Should make our lives enriched with love

A love so strong that it can endure anything.

Fatal Attraction:            Chapter Ten: A Passionate Love Leads to Trouble

Faye had had enough of this crap.  She may love Spike but she certainly did not need his smart ass attitude.  She had slammed the door to her bedroom upon entering it and went to her closet.  In there she was happy to find that her suitcase was still there.  She took it out, laid it on the bed, and soon started to fill it with clothes.  Shortly the door opened and shut.  There was no need to turn around and see who it was the voice spoke for itself.  "What do you think you're doing?"

"What does it look like I'm doing?" Faye asked Spike, as she folded her clothes one by one and neatly placed it inside the suitcase.  Without warning Spike went up to her, took the suitcase off the bed, threw it on a nearby chair, and turned around to face her.  "Just what the hell was that?" she angrily asked.  "I'm leaving or isn't that what you wanted?"

"What are your plans?  You can't get that far with a syndicate hot on your tail.  Believe it from someone who had to fake his own death just to escape his own syndicate, the Red Dragon, it wasn't pretty".

"What do you except me to do? Stay onboard and take shit from you?  I'm sorry Spike but that's where you're wrong, I'm not going to kiss your ass".  Faye then bent down, wanting to pick up her suitcase, but Spike stopped her.  "Don't you ever give up Spiegel?" she then tried to pull away from his grasp, and as usual he always had the upper hand.

"You should know by now that I don't.  My intent is to stop you from doing anything stupid that might get you killed.  You're a very skillful person but not as wise".

"What makes you think you know everything about me?"

"Cause I do", he spoke calmly, however, just as sternly.  "For instance, I know the way your right eyebrow raises when you're feeling challenged, the way you bite your lower lip when you run out of ideas and try to think of solutions for them, the way you pace when you're frustrated, the way you put you hands on your hips when you're in a heated discussion", Spike leaned in so that his face was centimeters away from her own, this clearly made Faye uneasy, his lips were now hovering over her own, whispering huskily "And I know the way you get when I am close to you, like I am right now.  I make you nervous".

"Yo - your observations are wrong.  You're clearly making it up".

"Am I?  Then why has your breathing turned rapid and shallow?"  He looked into her eyes and saw that she clearly wanted to break out of his grasp but there was no way he was going to let her go that easy.  "I can't let you control me Faye but somehow you still do.  Whether you know it or not, you power my emotions".

Faye stared at Spike's lips, he definitely had his ways of toying with her and what pissed her off was that he knew exactly what he was doing.  Her heart quicken its pace as she saw his lips draw even closer, she couldn't help but feel love, compassion, and lust all at the same time, but, because of the way he had treated her and said to her, she wanted to feel hatred for this man.  Damn these feelings, she thought.  Faye then noticed Spike was now leaning closely with his body and that was one thing she didn't like, because she knew that if he kissed or touched her she would definitely melt into him.  As a result she slowly backed away from him as he took steps toward her.  She backed away until she was stopped by a wall and he was hovering over her once again.

His eyes as well as hers continue to bore into each other like lasers that wanted to read what the other was thinking.  He looked her up and down then met her eyes once more.  Faye was truly a goddess; she had a dangerous flame that was burning within her, a flame that was prohibited from being touched to those that came within her space, and a perfect body that tempted those who tried.  There was one question: Will the one guy who dared to touch that flame get burn?  Or was that up to the gatekeeper to decide?  Spike smirked to himself.  I love nothing more than a good dare.  And he wanted nothing more than to forget everything once again like they had before and take her right then and there.  There was a fire within both of them that only needed a touch to bring forth a flame, and that, he couldn't and wouldn't deny.  "Damn you're beautiful", he spoke softly to her ear.  "Your eyes especially.  You should never shut them, not even at night".  He then started to send slow kisses along her neck and Faye put her hands to his chest blocking him from coming closer as she closed her eyes, trying to resist the passion that was igniting.  Yet she knew better, Spike Spiegel did have his ways with the ladies.  "Stop resisting me Faye", he spoke huskily just above her lips.

"Sometimes struggles and obstacles are exactly what we need in our lives Spike".

"So what you're saying is that I am that obstacle that empowers your strength?" he asked her.  When he received no response he smiled and continued.  "I'd like to be remembered just that way".

Faye's body all of a sudden shivered, not from cold, but from the sweet anticipation of a desire that awaits.  She continued to lay her hand upon his chest as he continued to send kisses upon her neck, softly and slowly, as if teasing her; as she inhaled the manly scent that intoxicated her, making her senses whirl.  Spike hands then softly caressed her back with long gentle strokes of his fingertips, making her melt, yet, every nerve tingled with the need of him.  Faye can no longer deny his kiss as his lips travel over hers' they then kissed as if they were two lions in heat.  Both bodies were filled with excitement and anticipation as hands roam each other's bodies, hearts pounding from pleasure as fingers run over their bodies.

Spike then lead Faye gently over to the bed and lowered her onto it, kissing her passionately as he did so.


The next morning Faye awoke feeling relaxed, stress and guilt free, and complete.  Almost like that way at the hotel except now, she turned on her left side and watched Spike sleep.  He laid on his bare back with the sheets against his waist, and Faye just continued to watch his chest slowly raise and fall as he inhaled and exhaled.  She smiled at how peaceful he slept.

She brought her right index finger up to his bare chest and slowly but softly, traced the outline of his muscles.  Just as she reached his ribcage, Spike's hand reached out and stopped her finger; he then turned his head to face her.  "I told you that tickles", he said as he flashed her a smile.

In return she smiled as well. "What were you dreaming about?"

"Let's just put it this way Faye; some people have to close their eyes to dream, with you I only have to open mine".

"And my dream, prince charming, is to be in yours", with that said Faye leaned down and kissed him, however, just as the kiss was beginning to ignite, a knocking was heard.

Spike pulled away frustrated, "What is it Jet?"

"Are you guys descent?" he asked through the door.

Spike turned to Faye who already had the blackest gathered about her body and nodded.  "Come in Jet, but I'm sure that whatever it is it can wait".

"Actually no it can't . . . it is a rather delicate matter", said Jet as he opened the bedroom door slightly.  Noticing the situation before him, Spike and Faye in bed, he glanced down as he continued.  "I was just watching Big Shots a few moments ago and well . . . it appears to be that you two have a great amount of money on your heads".

"What?" Spike asked, as he raised an eyebrow.

"Well it seems that you two are wanted for the death of a bartender by the name of Frank, who owned a bar named Sweet -"

"Temptation", completed Faye.  "I knew him, he was a sweet old man.  But something tells me that he's not dead".  She then got up from the bed and started to gather her clothes from the floor.

Seeing this Jet asked. "What do you intend on doing about it?"

Faye looked at her clutched fist and answered, "I intend on seeking the truth and clearing my name . . . even if that means on taking the entire syndicate down with me".