CSI - Series Fan Fiction ❯ Twin Trouble ❯ Welcome Back Alexis ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
^-^ All right folks here's the first Chapter in the story soooo hope you enjoy!
DISCLAIMER: I do not own CSI:Miami or any of the characters, they are all property of CBS Broadcasting Inc and Alliance-Atlantis Communications.

Ryan sighed as he sat in the front seat of his car, head leaning on the steering wheel and cell phone still in his hand. The voicemail he had on his phone was'nt from any of his co-workers, but instead was from his own baby sister Alexis, and to make matters worse it was to tell him she was in town. He sat up and started his car, cursing softly from the news of his sisters arrivial, sure he liked having her around but after awhile he got sick of the stares from friends and co-wokers after he introduced her as his baby sister. Musing upon what he should do, he realized he was already home and had parked the car automatically. He sighed and got out, going straight up to his condo for some peace and quiet when he heard a voice calling out his name. "Ryan! 'Bout time you got home!" As quickly as he turned around he was stuck in a bear hug from a smaller woman. Looking down, he realized that woman was his baby sister Alexis and could'nt help but smile and hug her back, spinning her in a large circle as he did so. "Hey Lexi, what are you doing in town?" He asked as he set her down and led her to his condo. "Got tired of looking at the Ozark mountains and decided to visit you." She said in an innocent voice. Ryan unlocked the door and let her step inside before following, locking the door behind him. "Just visiting huh? Why are you really here?" He said taking off his coat and hanging up his keys. Alexis looked down and drew a small circle on the floor with the toe of her shoe before looking up at him. "Some stuff happend in Missouri, I don't want to talk about it tonight but I did'nt have any place to go so I came here." She said softly, her head hanging low. "It's alright Lexi, you're welcome to stay here but on one condition." "What's that?" she said, looking up slightly to her big brothers face. "You have to tell me what happend and why you came here so suddenly. We got a deal?" He said hugging his little sister. She nodded. "Deal...Ryan I'm hungry..." she muttered, earning a warm laugh from her older brother. "No problem Lexi, what do you want for dinner?" He asked, heading into the kitchen as she followed him. "Whatever you feel like, I'm not picky." she said, sitting at his kitchen table, drawing one knee up to her chest before resting her chin on her knee. "Alright then Asian Chicken Salad* it is." he said, pulling various ingredients out of the cupboard. The two talked pleasently as though nothing was wrong, pretend hard enough and maybe nothing is wrong.