CSI - Series Fan Fiction ❯ Twin Trouble ❯ Ryan has a WHAT?! ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
^-^ All right folks here's the Second Chapter in the story, don't worry all will be revealed (like why this is rated the way it is..but that's not until later)!
DISCLAIMER: I do not own CSI:Miami or any of the characters, they are all property of CBS Broadcasting Inc and Alliance-Atlantis Communications.


Ryan woke up with a groan, he was tired, his head hurt, and his little sister was curled up beside him. He snuggled back into the sheets but opened his eyes back up, his sister? When did she get there? Ryan stared at the ceiling until his sister shifted, poking him in the side. "Hey Ryan, you up?" she asked in a whisper. "Yeah, but why does my head hurt...why are you here again?" He asked, sitting up and rubbing his forehead. Alexis giggled and sat up stretching. "You drank a bit too much last night as for why I'm here..." she paused as though trying to figure out how to say why she was there as fast as possible. "In Missouri, I applied for a job in the Rovano* Crime Lab...I got denied there but they faxed my application over here to your lab and called me yesterday saying it was approved and I had to start work immediatly...I hope your not mad." she said softly, drawing both knees to her chest. Ryan smiled and ruffled his little sisters hair before sitting up and going to the closet. "I'm not mad, hell I'm happy, but where are your clothes?" he asked, turning around as he struggled into a pair of pants. His sister looked down at the sheets. "The airport lost my baggage." She said softly. Ryan smiled and tossed a pair of jeans and a plain blue polo shirt over to her. "That stuff does'nt fit me anymore but it should fit you." He said as he dug out a pair of shoes from the closet filled with dirty jeans and T-Shirts wondering how long it'd take him to do all the laundry that accumalted on his closet floor. Alexis smiled and got changed and much to her surprise, Ryan's old clothes fit perfectly. "Thanks Ryan, I owe you one." she said putting her own black boots on. Ryan smiled and offered her a comb. "It's no problem, you're my baby sister and good big brothers take care of their baby sisters." He said before leaving the room. Alexis came out moments later as Ryan was searching for his car keys, letting the curse words fly as he looked all through the living room couch and kitchen counters. "Uh Ryan, you hung your keys up last night near the door." Alexis said, smiling at the look on Ryans' face. "I did?" He went over to the key rack where his car keys hung. "I guess I did, thanks Lexi...Ready for work?" he asked as he opend the door. She nodded eagerly and followed him out the door to his car. "So Ryan, what's the crime lab like? Are the people nice?" She asked on the way there. Ryan smiled and debated on scarring her or telling the truth, he decided on a half lie. "Well most of them are nice but I'd watch out for Alexx, she's a mean one." He said, noting how pale his sisters face got. "What's Alexx's job." she asked soflty. Ryan sighed, better tell her the truth before she freaked out. "Alexx is our ME, but don't worry she's really nice." he said as the color returned to his sisters face. "You lied to scare me?" she asked softly, Ryan could only nod and apologize as they pulled up. She forgave him but was wary of who she walked past, not fully believing Ryan that everyone in the lab (Save a few select people) were nice. "Sis, we have to get you a badge first, should'nt take too long but wait right here just in case." He said, heading up the front desk to leave his sister standing alone next to the elevator. She could only nod as her big brother walked away to leave her alone in a scary new lab full of scary new people, she was paranoid enough to jump when the elevator next to her chimed, announcing the arrival of someone. She tried to ignore the stream of people who walked past her until someone spoke. "Miss, are you lost?" She whirled around to see who it was, only to bump into the person. She stepped back and apologized before answering the person. "No, I'm waiting for my big brother." She looked at the person who had spoken to her, seeing how it was a handsome young man with a dark tan. "May I ask who you are?" She said softly, looking down quickly. "The names Eric Delko, may I know who I have the pleasure of speaking too?" He asked as she looked back up. "Oh, my names Alexis, Alexis Wolfe." She said, offering him her hand. He took her hand and shook it as Ryan came back. "Hey Eric, I see you met my better half." He said jokingly, earning a giggle from Alexis. "Your better half?" Eric asked, he got they were related but his better half? "Ryan you never tell anybody." Alexis said with a pout before turning to Eric. "Ryan's not just my big brother he's also my twin." She said smiling as she took a badge and ID clip from Ryan. "I'll show you where you're working now." Ryan said, ushering her away from Eric. "It was nice to meet you Eric Delko." Alexis called over her shoulder as a baffled Eric stood there, mouth open and brain trying to process this new information. "Ryan has a twin?" He muttered, spotting Horatio. "Hey H, did you know Ryan had a sister?" Eric asked. Horatio looked at Eric as though he sprouted a second head. "Ryan has a what?" "A twin sister." Horatio looked surprised before responding. "Do go on Eric, this I must hear." So Eric told Horatio what happend and it was'nt long until the lab knew of Ryan's twin sister.

Authors note: * is the random name of a made up town I came up with. ^-^ I likes it. ^u^ also it'd be great if you guys can Read and Review fors me.