CSI - Series Fan Fiction ❯ Twin Trouble ❯ Way to go Eric ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
^0^ Woooooo Chapter 5 is here! ^^; thankies to all who read this and seeing the number of visists on this story alone makes me feel all special and proud of the story. ^^; I changed the rating 'cause I removed the Yaoi scene with Horatio and Ryan, >.> could'nt put it in 'cause it did'nt really tie into the story soo the rating went down. ^u^ There will be romance though soo here y'all go!
DISCLAIMER: I do not own CSI:Miami or any of the characters, they are all property of CBS Broadcasting Inc and Alliance-Atlantis Communications.

Eric pulled into the parking lot to a local resturante as Alexis looked up with a half smile. "We're eating here?" she asked, turning to face him as he locked the car doors. "Yep, we're eating here." He offered her his hand, which to his surprise she took as they went inside, the sound of Spanish music filling the air along with laughter. "I though you said this place was boring." She said, smiling at him. He grinned and shrugged. "Guess I lied about the boring part but hey it's a place to eat is'nt it?" She opened her mouth as if to say something but a waitress interupted. "Hi and welcome to La Comida*, allow me to show you to a table." Eric followed the waitress as Alexis held onto his hand, tighter than she had before as if some fear of the two of them getting seperated led her to do so. The waitress stopped at a booth style table near a window. "Is this table ok?" she asked as Eric nodded, letting Alexis sit down first as the waitress put two menu's on the table. "Would you like anything to drink?" the waitress asked as Eric sat down and passed Alexis a menu. "Yeah I'll have a lemonade." "Alright, and you miss?" the waitress looked at Alexis as she wrote down Eric's drink order. "Umm I'll just have water." "Alrighty then, one lemonade and one water coming right up. I'll be back with your drinks and to take your order shortly." the waitress said, walking away and leaving the two alone. Eric and her looked over the menu's in silence for a few moments before Alexis broke the silence. "Do you have a price limit on what we can order?" She asked, almost shyly as Eric looked up in mild shock. "No, I invited you out with the notion I was paying for it." He said as she looked down on the table with a light blush. "I'm sorry I did'nt know, normally when I go out to eat with someone I offer to pay half or stick within a price limit." Eric smiled and patted her hand. "Hey, it's alright you don't have to apologize for something you did'nt know." She looked up and smiled at him as the waitress came back with their drinks. "Here you folks are." the waitress set down the drinks. "Are you ready to order?" "I'm ready. Are you?" Eric asked Alexis, who looked up and nodded. "Alright, what can I bring you folks this evening?" "I'll have steak with mexican style rice, no onions." "Alrighty, and you miss?" Alexis looked up in a mild sort of surprise. "Oh, I'll just have a salad with no onions or radishes thank you." The waitress wrote down their orders and nodded. "Alright then, I'll be back with your food soon." she left as Eric looked at Alexis is surprise. "Only a salad?" he asked as she blushed, muttering something about wanting to watch her weight as he shook his head. "I don't get you women, you're always concerned about your weight when you look perfectly fine." He said as she focused on her water as though it was the most fascinating thing she had ever seen. "Well we women would'nt expect you men to understand what it's like to be female in this day and age. You have to hold your own against the boys at work while still being feminine and today's media is depicting a new sense of what's normal and what's not." Her tone was bitter as Eric sat back, crossing his arms over his chest. "Well I'd expect you women to know that some of us men would think you'd be confident enough to not give a damn what someone you don't care about thinks of you and some of us count what your personality is like." Alexis looked up and glared at him as the waitress came back and set their food down. "There you two go, is there anything else I can get you?" the waitress asked as Eric glared right back at Alexis. "No, we're good." He said, his tone bitter as the waitress nodded and left. "Here, I'm not hungry anymore." She muttered as she set a 20 on the table and got up to leave. "Huh? Where are you going?" Eric asked in mild shock as she pulled a cell phone out of her pocket. "Home, you can keep any of the change you get back as gas money." she said, getting up to leave as Eric grabbed her wrist. "I'm sorry if I pissed you off but can you at least stay?" She shook her head and pulled her wrist away. "I'm sorry Eric but no, it was a bad idea to even go on a date with someone I've only known for one day." She walked away and Eric sighed, running his hand through his hair and looking down at his food. "No point in eating alone..." He said, picking up the 20 and his plate as he went to the cash register and waited to pay and get a styrofoam box for his food. That alone took 20 minuets and by the time he left Alexis was gone. "Smooth move there Eric, you made yourself look like a complete and total ass." He muttered as he walked over to his car, unlocking the door and starting up the ignition to drive home, knowing how he'd probably get hell for pissing her off the next day at work from Ryan.

Authors note: La Comida is just a random name I came up with for no real reason. It does'nt mean anything special.