D. N. Angel Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Painting Happiness ❯ explanations, doubts, and fight pt. 2 ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Me: new chappie, new chappie, new CHAPPIE!!!
 
Soku: hyper much?
 
Mw: stfu! Omg omg omg I'm sooooo proud of my reviewers! 5 REVIEWS THE FIRST DAY IT CAME OUT!!! ^-^ yes! *random happy spazz dance*
 
Inu: o.O *backs away slowly*
 
Soku: dee, just don't let all this power go to your head…
 
Me: *sitting with starz glasses on and 2 really hott guys fanning with giant feather fans* what? -.-
 
All: O.O”””
 
Soku: too late…*sigh*
 
Me: don't worry im just a lil bored, no reason to panic.
 
Dai: can I get into the story now?
 
Me: AWWW sorry, next chapter maybe.
 
Dai: X3 okay then
 
Me: OKAY! I'm updating as fast as I can. JUST BECAUSE I LOVE YO ALL!!! ALSO!!! All you reviewers, U ALL ROCK!!! Im sry its taking me so long. Skool started and I'm bunkard down with 4 PROJECTS ALREADY!!! Omg in one class I even have to make a video on some dead guy!!! Grrrrrrrrr ok ok-.- calm down. I've been threatened and some one else said they were gonna die…I think…o.O o well, u didn't come to see me talk. HERES THE NEW CHAPPIE!!!!
 
Reviewers: *cheering their asses off*
 
 
 
 
 
)()(~~~)()(~~~)()(~~~)()(~~~)()(~~~)()(~~~)()(
 
 
 
“Kagome…” he whispered as a demon came and knocked him in the chest, tossing him back a few yards. Kagome whimpered as the acid on the flesh started to burn her skin. Looking down, she saw the worried faces of her friends and gulped. Naraku laughed cruelly and her mind raced. `I only have one choice…' Kagome took a deep breath and closed her eyes.
 
 
“DAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRK!!!” She cried into the pouring rain. A brilliant flash of light filled the clearing and a small shriek was heard. A thud followed and Naraku's flesh fell to the ground in thousands of pieces. The small group uncovered their eyes and gasped. It was like a bomb went off inside of his body. Body parts lay everywhere, blood splattered covering the ground, and a dark purple haired winged man holding Kagome. Miroku gasped. `He has wings almost exactly like the ones I saw on Kagome.' The man held Kagome tightly against his chest and growled at Naraku. Kagome smiled up at him and leaned into him. Naraku looked at the man shocked.
 
 
“Who are you supposed to be?” he growled out annoyed. No one interrupted his plans; he never allowed it. And an unknown man showing up randomly that was able to stop his attacks with just a thought fucking pissed him off. A smirk slid onto his face winked at him.
 
 
“I am the infamous phantom thief Dark Mousy. And the name of the thing I will be destroying today is called…?” Naraku smiled evilly at him and sighed.
 
 
“I am Naraku. And afraid to disappoint you, but you will not be destroying me today. I wanted to prove my theory and did just that. Until we meet again.” A strong gust of wind surrounded them, making the small amount of rain that was still falling, feel ten times harder. The wind swirled around him, creating a cyclone before disappearing in a gust. Dark sighed and looked down at Kagome. She smiled at him and hugged him tightly around the neck. Dark sighed and breathed in her unique scent. She giggled, trying to calm him down. He muttered something into her neck and sighed again, terrified that if he let go, she would disappear. She nuzzled against his chest and sighed before letting go. Looking into his eyes she nearly gasped at the intensity. He was pissed, and she knew it. He opened his mouth to yell at her but her friends beat him to it.
 
 
“KAGOME!” They yelled running, up to them. Dark's arms wrapped tighter around her, as if seeing them as some kind of threat. Kagome rolled her eyes and twisted in his arms, obviously not really wanting to get out. She smiled at them and waved them over. Miroku approached and one of Dark's wings wrapped around the side of them. He took a step back in caution as Shippo stared in awe.
 
 
“Hey guys, are you all alright?” She asked, guilt showing in her eyes. Shippo snapped out of his stupor and nodded enthusiastically, jumping into her awaiting arms; much to Dark's silent protests. He looked down at the kid in wonder, and in envy. How come he got to be held by Kagome and she blew him off. Hell, the kid got to see her everyday! Dark saw Shippo's tail flicker and his mental face turned dead panned.
 
`If you can call it a kid…' he thought to himself. The thought went unnoticed by his host who was sleeping in the back of their mind. Kagome sensed Dark's form starting to pull away from the group and she leaned back on him, as to comfort. He looked down at her and smiled but got interrupted by a low growl. A weary Miroku and shocked others turned towards the sound. Inuyasha stood there, growling at the man who held his Kagome possessively. Kagome, nearly seeing the tension in the air, broke out of Dark's desperate hold. Taking a few steps forward, she noticed she was in a triangle formed between the three men in the group right now. Shippo noticed he was out of place and quickly scurried over to Sango's shoulder. Kagome looked at each of the men, feeling a strange pulling towards each of them. She took a deep breath.
 
 
“Inuyasha, Miroku…this is Dark.” Kagome made a small gesture to the purple haired man and he smirked. Miroku and Inuyasha's eyes widened slightly and looked at each other from the corner of their eyes. She took another deep breath and looked at the ground. “Listen, about what Naraku said…well its hard to explain. You see…” She stuttered, unable to explain. Miroku walked up to her slightly and stopped in front of her.
 
 
“Kagome, Inuyasha and I already knew you weren't human. But what exactly are you?” he asked, pulling her chin up to look at him. Kagome bit her lip out of nervous habit and Miroku's eyes followed for a second before forcibly starring back into hers. Dark noticed this exchange and he smirked.
 
 
`Guess who's concealment spell is coming off~~!!!' he sang in a sing song voice to himself. He heard his host grumble in his sleep and he rolled his eyes. Inuyasha growled at the closeness between the two and Dark raised an eyebrow. `So he likes her too…this is getting interesting.'
 
 
“Well…I'm no we're,” she briefly glanced at Dark and back to him, taking a step back. “not entirely sure what I am. I am sort of what Dark is, but…not, to put it simply.” She blushed at her lack of knowledge. Dark chuckled and put his hands behind his head, his wings disappearing, instead leaving a small little animal. Shippo blinked before scurrying over to the small animal and a loud `Kyuu' was heard but ignored. Inuyasha stepped forward, his head tilted to the side.
 
 
“What exactly is…” his eyes met Dark's. “He?” he questioned. Dark smirked and tipped his invisible pimp hat.
 
 
“Why I am an infamous phantom thief. But also,” his voice took on a dangerous tint, “I am the other half of a Midnight angel.” He finished, letting a little bit of power flow from him. Kagome rolled her eyes at his flouncing. At the small confession, all heads turned to her shocked, the same unasked question on all of their faces. Kagome quickly waved her hands up in front of them.
 
 
“Oh no, no, no, no, and NO! The other side is KRAD. Not me! Get it? D-a-r-k and K-r-a-d? No where in that is Kagome.” She shouted out, defiantly not wanting to go down that road. Everybody in the clearing sighed happily, except Dark who pouted.
 
 
“Am I really that bad to be half of?” he whimpered out, feigning hurt. Kagome gave him a dead-panned look and restrained herself from flicking him off.
 
 
“Dark, ask Dai. You are a pervert. Not like a regular pervert like Miroku! I mean like waaaaaay worse! You have probably gone and traumatized the poor boy!” she stated matter-of-factly. Dark whimpered, fake tears in his eyes. Sango took a few steps back from him, terrified for her sanity. He didn't noticed and began whining.
 
 
“Kaggy hates me! She left me for a pervert and a dog man and called me a pervert! I feel so unloved!” he bawled to the sky. Kagome's eyes grew huge and also took a step back for her sanity, as did Miroku and Inuyasha. Dark, finally seeing them backing away, pouted. Kagome laughed nervously, things getting awkward. Inuyasha, decided he had enough and asked a question.
 
 
“Kagome…who's Dai? And what the fucks a Midnight Angel?” he asked stupidly. The other members in her group blinked at their lack of knowledge. Kagome and Dark sighed, not really wanting to go into an explanation. He looked at her and she nodded, signaling that she would explain.
 
 
“Dai is his nickname. His full name is Daisuke Niwa, from the Niwa family. A midnight angel is…a…well again we're not fully sure. It's a magical being that's intwined into the Niwa and Hiwatari family. The Hiwatari's are the other family that house Krad. Now before you ask, when I say house, I mean…literally HOUSE.” Seeing their confused faces, she sighed dejectedly. Dark chuckled and shifted his weight from one foot to the other. Shoving his hands in his pockets he picked up from where she left off.
 
 
“What she means is, I'm basically like a parasite. Every time a male is born in a new generation of the Niwa family I am born with them. Once they have found they're true love, I cease to exist until the next male is born. The same goes for Krad and the Hiwatari's. Though as Kaggy failed to mention over here that there real name was the Hikari's. now if there's no male born in a certain generation, I lie dormant until the next male is born and wait until he becomes 14 or starts to have “fellings” for the opposite gender.” He finished looking rather smug. The group looked at him amazed. Inuyasha, Miroku, and Sango for his whole explanation. And Kagome…well she was surprised that he was kind enough not to use any inappropriate language. He shifted again and Kagome finally realized the numbness of which used to be her legs. She stiffiled a groan and almost whimpered at her friends.
 
 
“Guys, can we make camp or something? My legs are killing me.” The group nodded numbly and began to walk on, into the trees. Kagome and Dark followed, leaning on each other slightly, trying to get the blood rushing in their legs again. Kagome looked at Dark and smiled slightly. “So how long ya stayin' Darky-poo?” she asked sugar coated, using the name his fan girls always tried to give him. His eyes suddenly became arrogant and he smirked.
 
 
“Only long enough to make sure you're okay Kaggy-dearest.” He replied just as sweet. Kagome giggled, forgetting where she was at the moment, just knowing of herself and Dark. He smiled down at her, his gaze hauntingly beautiful. They got lost in each others gaze, loving the way it felt just to be locked together in a timeless vortex. An increasing loud voice brought them out of they're revere and they looked over towards it. The `it' turned out to be her friends who had already set up the camp. The two blushed and sat down side-by-side, Kagome in the middle of Dark and Inuyasha. A quiet and semi-awkward silence cam over the group as the night sky danced overhead. Kagome and Dark looked up, obviously surprised at the time. A thought filtered through Kagome's head and her brow knitted in confusement.
 
 
“Dark?” she asked quietly. The said man looked over at her, signaling her to go on. “Why is Dai still asleep?” the question struck him hard. Why HAD the guy been sleeping all day? I mean all they did was go out every…single…night…because the arts kept reviling themselves. And they only casts spells while dodging Hiwatari at every turn…. A large sweat drop appeared on the back of his head, growing every second he thought about it. His lip twitched in a humorless smile.
 
 
“Uhh…late night work. You know how it is. Mom's been working us pretty hard ya know? Every night now, its got him pretty tired.” Kagome glared at him, knowing exactly of what he did.
 
 
“You gave all of the exhaustion to him didn't you, you jerk!” her fist flew threw the air, hitting him hard on the back of the head. Her Midnight power flared slightly, stinging him and rotting away a little more of her concealment spell. This didn't go unnoticed by the other two men in the group. Dark however whimpered and held his head. What she thought was going to be a cry of pain, turned out to be something different.
 
 
“Damn, where did you learn to hit so hard?” Kagome blinked, a small blush slid across her face as she tried to bumble out an answer. Dark chuckled at her, as did the others. Dinner was served rather quickly and quietly and before long the group looked around for sleeping arrangements. Before Inuyasha could mutter a word, Kagome and Dark were already curled up in her sleeping bag, her back to his chest. Anger rose in Inuyasha, seeing how close they were and how intimate they were being. Miroku looked at Inuyasha, sticking close to make sure he didn't do anything stupid. Shippo ignored him, and crawled over to Kagome before passing out before his head ever reached the pillow. She giggled and snuggled back into Dark and hugged Shippo to her before falling asleep. Sango and Miroku soon got comfortable and fell into a light but peaceful sleep. Inuyasha however, stayed awake watching them. Up in his perch, he growled.
 
 
`How dare he???' He growled to himself. A deep anger rushed threw him as he felt the familiar presence of his demon side awaken. For a brief second he feared that he was going to transform. But seeing as how he kept control, he stayed still.
 
 
`Who with mate?' it growled out disgusted. Still shocked that it was talking ina semi-sane matter, Inuyasha paused before answering.
 
 
`Old…friend.' He replied, not really knowing what to say. His demon side growled, obviously not happy with that answer.
 
 
`He is more than friend. Friends don sleep like that, especially with mate!' its thunderous deadly voice rang through his head. His eyes widened in surprise. His head felt like it was splitting in two. Besides, if his demon side had a voice, where was his human side? Curiosity filled him with wonderment. Why hadn't that voice come out yet? He blinked and thought over of what he just mentally said. He wanted to have more voices in his head?!? He shook his head, trying to rid the thought from his mind. A small buzz formed in the back of his mind but he dismissed it without a second thought. Looking up, he saw the crescent moon and sighed. Only a few more days until he was human. And that…person had to show up now! His demon side growled as the subject switched to Dark.
 
 
`Who is he… what is he to Kagome?' millions of possibilities ran through his head and fear crept into him, chilling his blood. What if they were more than friends? What if they were already mates? Images of Dark lying on the ground, surrounded in his own blood filled his head and he knew his demon half was pissed.
 
 
`You said he was only `friend'' his other half mimicked cruelly. Inuyasha's eyes darkened for a second as he looked down at them. They looked so peaceful. A small smile spread across her full lips, showing that she was having a pleasant dream. A small shuffle rang in his ears and his eyes set on Dark's. They stared at each other for what seemed like an eternity, sizing each other up. Dark sat up slightly, so that his face wasn't buried in Kagome's hair, causing her to shift a little. A glare shone on Inuyasha, hating him more and more every time he moved. Dark sighed.
 
 
“You know, it you wanted to lay by her, all you had to do was tell me.” He smirked as his highly trained eyes caught the rising blush on the hanyou's cheeks. Hatred reflected on his face even more.
 
 
“Feh, I'll do what I'll please. You need to mind your own business, and shove it.” He huffed. Dark gave him a scrutinizing look before settling back down. His final words drifting into the night sky.
 
 
“This is bull fuck…” Inuyasha smirked at the fact that he pissed off the “legendary” man. With that in mind he quietly shifted on his sturdy branch, falling into a light doze, incase Naraku attacked again.
 
 
 
)()(~~~)()(~~~)()(~~~)()(~~~)()(~~~)()(~~~)()(
 
Me: wow…its finally done…
 
Inu: finally…WAIT! Do u mean the story or the chapter?!?!?!?!?!
 
Me: o.O the chapter…
 
Inu: whew. Good
 
Me: do u think I'd actually be STUPID enough to stop this story??????
 
Inu: *cricket noises*
 
Me: -.- shut up
 
Soku: I think it was very good
Me: me too…8 pages. Good stopping point. ^-^
 
Soku: yep
 
Dai: I was in it!…some what….
 
Me: ya sry not yet *hugz apologizing*
 
Dai: soke…
 
Krad: I WANNA BE IN THE STORY!!!! *throwing hissy fit*
 
Me: shit…
 
Dark: no doubt. U should've seen him in another story. Fucking tore the place apart.
 
Me: crap, better end this. REVIEW PLEASE AND I'LL UPDATE ASAP!!!
 
All: BYE!!!!!
 
Sess: This Lord Sessomaru of the Western Lands says goodbye.
 
Me: @-@ wow…mouthful…bye now…