Daa! Daa! Daa! Fan Fiction ❯ [Kanata X Miyu] : Coüple de Grace ❯ Close call.. ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Kanata (still blushing) : Miyu…?
 
Miyu : Oh sorry Kanata (smiles at him) you know… I really don't want to wear any glasses… it's a miracle that I'll be not wearing it anymore! And I owe it to you.. (winks at him causing Kanata to blush more).
 
Kanata (talks to himself) : What is this? My heart… it's beating so fast… I always encountered girls everyday but.. (looks at Miyu who is looking at the him) but… (he blushes) I feel… different towards… her…
 
Miyu (raises an eyebrow) : Kanata? Are you alright? You seem very occupied.
 
Kanata : No.. No… not really.. not ..no…not at all! Hahaha! (he scratches his head).
 
MEANWHILE:
 
Nozomu is falling in line at the booth when he saw the picture of Kanata and Miyu on the Big screen, it shows Miyu hugging Kanata.
 
Nozomu : Miyu? Is that you?
 
Koishii: Just as I thought! Kouzuki is in love with Saionji!!
 
Nanami : Uhh.. Aya… look over there.. (points out the big screen).
 
Aya : huh? (looks at the screen) Wha? Miyu? Kanata? Love Boat? Together? Hugging? Ahh!! (whips out her mini book) This could be a nice plot in a play!!
 
Christine is walking when she saw the big screen.
 
Christine : GYAAAAA!? What the? My Kanata is being hugged by… MIYU?!?!?! NOOOOO!!! (berserk mode, lifts big rock throws rock through the big screen causing it to break)
 
Aya : Christine is at it again!
 
Christine (snaps back to reality) : Oh my.. what have I done? (Takes out her toolbox then repairs the big screen, as soon as the screen is repaired the picture of Kanata and Miyu appeared again on the screen.) Kana…ta..? (she fainted)
 
Nozomu is anxious to know what happened between Kanata and Miyu inside the love tunnel, he dashes of to the exit to confront the couple.
 
(The scene returns at the tunnel)
 
Miyu : Hey Kanata…?
 
Kanata : Yeah?
 
Miyu : I was dying to ask this question to you...Kanata? Everyday, girls are chasing you from here and there and yet you don't have a girl friend..? I'm wondering, is there someone that you like?
 
Kanata :Well that… I.. ahh.. (he looks at Miyu then blushes a bit) I really.. don't know, of all the girls chasing me… I don't have someone whom I like..
 
Miyu is in disbelief that Kanata isn't really into girls.. she chuckles at Kanata who is making a sour face.
 
Kanata : What? You don't believe me do you?
 
Miyu : Nyahaha … No, I believe you. It's nothing, I just can't imagine someone like YOU doesn't have a girlfriend. So tell me, what type of girl do you actually like?
 
Kanata : A girl… eh? Maybe someone who has blonde… (guh!)
 
Miyu : Blonde? You like blonde?
 
Kanata : No … what I meant to say is that someone who likes to BOND… not blonde.. (laughs miserably) anyway someone who likes to bond with friends and family.. someone really simple and intelligent… someone who has emerald eyes (guh!) (he stops knowing that Miyu has emerald eyes).
 
Miyu : Emerald … eyes? (she raises an eyebrow).
 
Kanata (waddles his arms up and down) : No.. Not emerald eyes.. what I meant to say was I like girls who has emperor eyes..
 
Miyu : emperor eyes?! Interesting…
 
Kanata : Well ,well enough about me okay.. hey look the exit is just up ahead!
 
After a while they finally reached the end of the tunnel as the light slowly crawled up their faces.. but Miyu also saw Nozomu standing there watching them while catching his breath.
 
Miyu : Nozomu!!! I'm over here!! (she smiles then waves her hand to him).
 
Nozomu : It really is Miyu… she hugged Saionji? But why?
 
Miyu quickly got off the boat then runs to Nozomu as she gives him a warm hug.
 
Nozomu : Nah! My Miyu wouldn't betray me.. would she?(he looks at Kanata).
 
Kanata is about to take his first step off the boat when…
 
Christine : KANATA!!!
 
Kanata is surprised by Christine as he fell in the water, he surfaced then looks at Christine.
 
Kanata : Christine! You don't have to shout you know!
 
Christine : Sorry Kanata, here let me help you out.. (she extends her hand to him which Kanata kindly holds onto).
 
Kanata (gets out of the water) : Now Christine don't every do that again ok?
 
Christine : Sorry Kanata, here! (hands him a large towel).
 
Nozomu : What were you doing at that tunnel Miyu? And what's the meaning of this? (he points out to her the big screen showing Kanata and Miyu hugging).
 
Christine : Kanata what is that?! (points out to him the big screen showing Miyu hugging Kanata).
 
Miyu and Kanata : What?!
 
Christine is starting to go berserk as Kanata desperately digs deep in his mind what to say..
 
Kanata : Umm.. Christine you see.. umm..
 
Miyu : Kanata! Come over here!
 
Kanata quickly ran towards Miyu as Christine follows him.
 
Miyu (looks at Nozomu) : Nozomu, this is Kanata… he is my friend… we always hang out knowing that he's the most popular boy in the campus and me… well you know what I am…
 
Nozomu : Ah I see.. so the most popular boy and girl in the campus are friends? That's cool… are you sure? Are you two JUST friends?
 
Miyu : Yeah! I won't betray you Nozomu.. you're my number 1!!! (she smiles).
 
Kanata : Yes! Yes! We are just friends! No more no less!
 
Christine : Really! That's good! Hahah! Well see you Kanata. (she skips happily).
 
Nozomu approaches Kanata then he extends his hands to him.
 
Nozomu : Kanata Saionji, thanks for watching Miyu for me…
 
Kanata (shakes his hand) : no.. no problem hehehe..
 
Nozomu : Say, why don't we eat outside later tonight? It's on me! And umm.. you could bring you're girlfriend along.
 
Kanata :Girlfriend?
 
Christine suddenly heard the word “Girlfriend” so she suddenly rushes back to Kanata.
 
Christine : Well… how thoughtful of you Nozomu … I'm delighted to join you..
 
Nozomu : So she's you're girlfriend?
 
Kanata can't say “no” because that could embarrass Christine.
 
Kanata : Well… umm… not exactly a “girlfriend” but…
 
Christine : Haha Don't mind Kanata… he's just a little shy…
 
Nozomu : uhh.. hehe.. well tonight at 7pm?
 
Christine : sure!
 
Nozomu : see ya!..
 
Kanata : okay… see ya later!
 
Miyu : bye Kanata… (she smiles).
 
Kanata : Bye Miyu!
 
Kanata looks at Miyu and Nozomu walk away. But Kanata noticed that Miyu's glasses are with him.
 
Kanata : (sigh) better return it to her later.
 
TO BE CONTINUED…