Daa! Daa! Daa! Fan Fiction ❯ [Kanata X Miyu] : Coüple de Grace ❯ Kanata's sudden emotion... ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Kanata arrives at his house around 5:00pm.
 
Kanata (Removes his shoes then looks around) : Dad? Daaaad? I'm home… Dad? Where is that old geezer?!
 
Kanata couldn't find his dad anywhere, he went to the kitchen to eat some Mitarashi Dango (Dumplings)
 
Kanata : What the? Where are those dumplings that I kept? (he found a little piece of paper on the table.
 
The paper turns out to be his dad's regard.
 
It says “Hello Kanata… I guess I'm not at home because you've read this!! Anyway I'll be going with Mikan to the Heio department store to buy some supplies. Well see you later!”
 
Kanata (sigh) :good thing Nozomu invited me tonight or else I would've starved the whole night.
 
Kanata heads toward his room to change his outfit, as he changes his outfit he notices Miyu's glasses. He then remember Miyu saying “Hontone? Thanks Kanata!!” then he remembers her warm and gentle hug… Kanata begins to blush again. Then he snaps back to reality realizing that he wore his T-Shirt Inside-Out.
 
Kanata (Takes of his shirt) : Is Miyu really that….cute? (he blushes then shakes his head) Cut it out Kanata!! You know that Miyu has a boyfriend! You'll just have to accept it! that's how life goes! (he leaves his room). He then heard someone knocking at the door, he heads to the door.
 
Kanata (opens the door) : Yes? Huh? You?!
 
Christine : H..Hi Kanata… ready for our date??
 
Kanata : Da..date!? what're you talking about!?
 
Christine (grabs his hand) : oh come one Kanata… don't be shy… let's go!
 
Kanata : Do you know what restaurant are we going?
 
Christine : yeah! Miyu called me it's at the 12th avenue between the Heio and Omachi department store.
 
Kanata : Oh I see.. so you have Miyu's cellphone number?
 
Christine : Yeah! She gave it to me a long time ago..
 
Kanata : Really? Can I have it? (whips out his cellphone) so her number is 649-87-26… huh? ( he notices Christine going berserk).
 
Christine : So.. does this mean that you don't like me? Huh? You kind of…. Like Miyu and you want to get her number so that you'll have a private conversation…!
 
Christine : First you call each other… next you get close to each other.. and then when the moon is full..
 
Christine (imitates Kanata): Miyu? Let's meet up at the top of the mountain.
 
Christine (imitates Miyu) : Sure Kanata..
 
Christine : Then you confess you're love and then GYAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!
 
Kanata : Calm Down! I'm only getting her number for emergency purposes! Okay?
 
Christine (snaps back to reality) : okay Kanata… anyway.. shall we? (points to him her limousine which is parked outside )
 
Kanata : Cool! Let's go!
 
Meanwhile:
 
Nozomu (opens the car's door): You wait here driver… I'll call my fiancé Miyu.
 
Driver : But sir.. isn't it too early to be calling some “fiancé”
 
Nozomu : Huh? Nonsense! Well… maybe.. then I'll just call her “best friend in the whole wide world” llalalalalala! (spins like a ballerina).
 
Nozomu knocks on the door then Yuu answers.
 
Yuu : Oh hi Nozomu! How are you?
 
Nozomu : I'm fine dad!
 
Yuu (raises an eyebrow) : Dad??
 
Nozomu : Oh I'm sorry Mr.Kouzuki… it's because of the jet lag.. hahaha! So where's little Miyu?
 
Yuu : Well… she's still in her room getting ready, why don't you come in while you wait for her.
 
Then Miyu runs down the stairs (wearing her “blue” t-shirt and a pair of blue jeans).
 
Miyu : Nozomu!! Sorry for the delay.. bye dad! (gives him a kiss on the cheek).
 
Yuu : Bye Miyu! Are you sure you're not eating dinner here?
 
Miyu (shakes her head) : No dad ! we're eating outside with some of my friends. See ya!
 
Nozomu : Bye bye Dad! Err.. Mr. Kouzuki!
 
Yuu : Miyu!! I'll pick you up ok?
 
Miyu : Ok! Dad!!
 
Later… it's exactly 7:00pm when Kanata and Christine arrived.
 
Kanata : Whoa! This is a five star restaurant! I can't believe Nozomu can afford this kind of thing!
 
Christine : Hehehe well his father worked in Europe… there's no doubt he is rich.
 
Kanata : Yeah ! you're also rich right Christine?
 
Christine (blushes) : Well umm.. ahh.. well it's not what you put “rich” but we are wealthy… nyahaha..
 
Kanata : What's the point? Huh? Hey! Miyu! (waves at the couple who just arrived at the scene).
 
Nozomu : Hey there they are!
 
Miyu : Hi Kanata, Hi Christine!
 
Kanata : Hi Miyu…(smiles at her)
 
Nozomu : Sir, table for 4 please.
 
Later, the 4 of them are enjoying a happy and sumptuous meal as they exchange ideas and comments about certain events happening on Heiomachi.
 
Nozomu : Really!?!? You like pumpkins more than anything else?
 
Kanata : Yeah! That's why this pumpkin soup is the BEST! (sips some soup). Yeah!
 
Miyu (chuckles) :Yeah.. you look like a child Kanata, sipping some soup like that.. and look! You got some soup on your shirt.. you're really so childish!! (giggles).
 
Kanata : Hahah! Yeah!
Nozomu : What about you Christine? How's the Cordon Bleu?
 
Christine : oh this? It's very tasty. Yumm… hey.. what's this chewy part?
 
Nozomu : In this restaurant, they Cordon bleu are very exquisite, they replace meat and fish with something exotic.
 
Christine : and what is this “exotic” ?
 
Nozomu : Grinded chicken intestines! (he smiles)
 
Christine is shocked and she felt sick as her face turned green.
 
Kanata : Christine are you alright?
 
Christine : I'll be…fine… Kanata.. GYAAHUUHHRRGGH ( Runs to the comfort room).
 
Miyu : Nozomu! That was a harsh thing to say!
 
Nozomu : But Miyu, that's the truth..
 
Miyu : Eeeww.. Hontone? that's gross!
 
Nozomu : You said it haha! (his phone starts to ring).
 
Nozomu : Hi.. huh ? dad? Yeah! WHAT!? Our stocks are going down? (he stood up then head outside to continue his conversation with his dad leaving Kanata and Miyu alone).
 
Kanata : So umm.. how's your dish?
 
Miyu (looks at Kanata them gives him a cute smile) : This? This is one of my favorite dish.. ever heard of Fettuccine before?
 
Kanata : It looks like a spaghetti but the sauce is white.
 
Miyu : Yeah! Want to try? (she twirled some noodles with her fork) open wide Kanata..
 
Kanata (blushes then talks to himself): B…But… she used that fork… does that mean.. it's like an.. INDIRECT KISS!?!?!
 
Miyu : Ahhh… (Tempting Kanata to open his mouth).
 
Kanata : A….A… (Then Christine and Nozomu comes back).
 
Christine :That was sick! Guuhh.
 
Nozomu : Sorry about that, My father decides to make a stock hold here.. haha..
 
Miyu (eats the noodles that was twirled) : Wow! So you're a stock holder in you're company?
 
Nozomu : Yeah ! very clever Miyu! Nyahaha!!
 
After a while the four of them decides to go home..
 
Christine : Uhh.. I don't feel so good.. Driver please… take me home ASAP!! (Christine drives away).
 
Nozomu : Come on Miyu.. I'll take you home!..
 
Miyu : No thanks Nozomu.. you go on ahead… I promised my dad that he would pick me up ..so… good night sweet dreams! (kisses him on the cheek).
 
Nozomu (blushes a little) : hehe.. okay! Take care of yourself okay Miyu? Bye love you! See you tomorrow! (gets in his car then drives away).
 
Kanata : So you're dad is picking you up here?
 
Miyu : Yup! What about you?
 
Kanata : I'm going to… walk.. so…umm.. see you!
 
Miyu : Okay ! bye bye!
 
Kanata walks away from Miyu but deep inside he wants to stay with her until her father picks her up… but he is worried about Hosho so he decides to go on ahead, Kanata runs as fast as he could knowing that the restaurant to the train station is about 2-3 km and from the station to the temple is approximately 4-5 km.
 
Kanata : I need to run fast GyAHH! (sprints as fast as he can).
 
Kanata is sprinting so fast but there's more.. it starts to rain really hard.
 
Kanata : Oh darn it!!..
 
Meanwhile..
 
Miyu : It's raining really hard…
 
Beep Beep! His father Yuu sounds the horn to get Miyu's attention.
 
Miyu : Hey dad!
 
Yuu : So… how's you're night?
 
Miyu : it's fun… (remembers Christine and the Cordon Bleu) and really entertaining hahahaha..
 
Yuu : well.. it's good that you had a good time.. well shall we go home?
 
Miyu : Sure!
 
Meanwhile..
 
Kanata is shivering because of the cold rain.
 
Kanata : I..I betterrrr… hh..hurryy.. (forces himself to run). Ak! I can't do it.. everytime I sprint I slipped darn it! I'll never make it home it's 9:12pm and the train's last ride is 9:30pm oh no!. I better try to run! (he ran with all his might).
 
Then after 25 minutes…
 
Kanata is sitting outside the train station with the sign saying “close”. He is sitting on a bench while rain pours on him really hard.
 
Kanata : Oh W…Well..ll… a..at le..least …I h…had…this ..b…ben..ch to sleep on..i..it's..like…swimming on a p..pool..
 
Then a car pulls over in front of him, then 2 figure comes out of the car with umbrellas.
 
Miyu : Kanata? Are you alright? (she looks worried).
 
Yuu : Do you know him Miyu?
 
Miyu (nods her head) : Yup… he's one of my friends.
 
TO BE CONTINUED…
 
REVIEWS PLEASE IF YOU DON'T MIND THANKS FOR READING!! :D