Daa! Daa! Daa! Fan Fiction ❯ [Kanata X Miyu] : Coüple de Grace ❯ The Romantic Journey of the Two Lovers ( Chapter 8 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

“Riiiinnngg” The school bell rang meaning it's the start of the 1st period.
 
Ms.Mizuno enters the classroom as the students return to their rightful seating arrangements.
 
Mizuno : Morning class!
 
Class : Morning teacher!
 
Mizuno : Well it's time for (takes out a banner that says “Romantic journey of two lovers”… You know the story of this play right? I want you (points at Aya) to make a play but not just any play, I want a passionate play. Everytime there's a romantic scene I want the cast to be true and passionate! And just a reminder, this play is made up of all the students that are chosen from each section. Our section must have 3 representatives, so start voting now! (hands them each a piece of paper).
 
Santa : Hm… I need to write three people right? Hmm.. let's see.. (looks at Kanata) maybe I'll vote for him and… (looks at Hanakomachi and Nanami) this should be fun!write the names of the three.
 
Nanami : I'll pick Santa,Christine and Saionji!
 
Christine : I'll pick Kanata, Santa and Nanami!
 
Kanata : Hmm..? there should be a lot of talents… who should I pick.? (looks at Santa) How about Santa.. Nanami and … oh well Hanakomachi..
 
After a few minutes they all have counted the ballot box.
 
Mizuno : So the first to be picked is.. Christine Hanakomachi!
 
Christine : Great! I'm very happy!
 
Mizuno : next is Santa Kurosu!
 
Santa : Yeah man!!
 
Mizuno : and the last one… Kanata Saionji!
 
Kanata : I'm expecting that! (looks disappointed because he is chosen to represent).
 
Girl 1 : Kanata I voted for you!
 
Girl 2: No I did!
 
Girl 3 : No I did!
 
Kanata : (Sigh)
 
After the 3rd period… the school bell rang signaling that it's lunch time.
 
Santa : Hey man! It's the first time for me to represent our class, I'm so INTO it! man!
 
Kanata : I wouldn't get so excited if I were you.
 
Santa : Why is that Kanata?
 
Kanata (raises an eyebrow then places his arm around Santa) : Well you see.. it gets pretty scary when you're on stage, and you know it's bad news if you get stage fright.. the stage team would be worried about you then before you knew it, you blew it!
 
Santa (pats Kanata at the back) : Don't worry! I can't have stage fright, this is Santa you're talking to!
 
Kanata : Oh well, whatever! Huh? (He saw as announcement at the bulletin board saying “all representatives, please go to the gymnasium at 1:00pm)
 
Santa :Hey! It's 1:15pm hurry Kanata! (drags him).
 
At the gymnasium..
 
Aya : okay! So we'll have the story of the romantic journey of the two lovers, so the boy is an average guy minding his own business when suddenly he bumped into this girl which he fell in love with, first they were friends then they became lovers. They explored different countries together because the Boy is a Journalist then this girl is an explorer. But in the end they would eventually end their relationship due to the boy's sudden death.So who would play the part of the girl?
 
Some girls backed down because the lines of the girl is pretty difficult to memorize.
 
Aya: Anybody?
 
Christine : I.. I can't do this! It's too.. it's too long!! Aya can I be the evil mistress than tries to ruin their relationship?
 
Aya : A..Sure..So nobody wants to play the part of the girl? (looks at someone at the front) hey what about you.. you seem pretty intelligent.
 
Miyu : Wha? Me?
 
Aya : Yeah! You can be the leading lady and you're lover should be…
 
Nozomu : I can play the part!
 
Aya : Great! Now we have Miyu and Nozomu as the leading characters.
 
The door opens then Kanata and Santa runs to the front stage.
 
Kanata (huff puff) : Sorry Aya, we got carried away..
 
Santa : It's all sudden.. (huff puff) it's really hard to run.
 
Aya : Well anyways! We have the leading characters it Miyu and Nozomu.
 
Kanata : Miyu?
 
Santa : what's the matter Kanata? Why are you staring at Kouzuki?
 
Kanata (shakes his head) :nothing.. so Aya what's our part?
 
Aya : Hmm.. Kanata you can be Miyu's close friend at the play, and for you Santa.. hmm.. you can be Nozomu's brother.
 
Santa : Okay! Cool!
 
Aya : Okay! That's everybody now please read your lines (hands them all their plot).
 
Kanata and the others were doing well when..
 
Kanata (looks at the plot) : So? Is this the place?
 
Miyu (looks at the plot while facing the place) : Yeah.. it brings back so much memories.
 
Kanata (looks at the plot ) : What's this?
 
The plot says “after she looks at the window you must caress her hair then continue with the plot”
 
Kanata blushes then looks at Miyu who is looking at him while smiling cutely.
 
Kanata (extends his hand towards her) : Umm.. (he gets his fingers close to her to touch her hair).
 
Aya : Cut! That' s all for today! Kanata please practice you're lines! Okay!
 
Kanata : Phew! (sits at the stage).
 
Santa : Yo! Man! What happened back there? It's like you froze.. and you're suppose to touch Kouzuki's hair right?
 
Kanata : Yeah..
 
Then Miyu interrupts the two handing them some cold beverages.
 
Miyu : Here ya go boys! (she smiles).
 
Kanata : Thanks!
 
Santa : Whoa! Mt.Fuji HEAVENLY soda! This is my favorite! Thanks Ms.Kouzuki!
Miyu : No..No. just call me Miyu okay? (she smiles again then walks towards Nozomu).
 
Santa : Ne Kanata? Miyu is really a cute and kind person right?
 
Kanata (looks at Miyu): Yeah.. she sure is..
 
Aya (hold a mic like thing) : Okay everybody listen! Who among you needs to practice your lines?
 
A bunch of people raises their hands, Aya counts them one by one.
 
Aya : Hmm. It seems that almost all of you needs practice.. okay! Let's meet up tomorrow at Kanata's place!
 
Bunch of girls scream hearing that they're going to stay at Kanata's place.
 
Kanata :WhaT?! My place!? You got to be kidding me!
 
TO BE CONTINUED…