Daa! Daa! Daa! Fan Fiction ❯ [Kanata X Miyu] : Coüple de Grace ❯ Long time no see... Saionji.. ( Chapter 9 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

The next day, Kanata is packing his stuff as the last period ends with the ring of the bell.
 
Kanata (places his stuff in his bag) : Okay Santa! Let's go!
 
Santa (picks up his bag) : you go on ahead, I'll have something to do.. see you!
 
Kanata : But you'll be late for the practice.
 
Santa : don't wory! Aya said that it'll be a sleep over at your place so that we can practice overnight without worrying a thing.
 
Kanata (drops his bag) :What?! That AYA! darn it! I'll have to ask my father that my guess are staying overnight.. (sigh) (walks away).
 
Santa (throws Kanata an umbrella) : By the way Kanata! It's raining heavily outside you'll need this.
 
Kanata : Thanks man!
 
Kanata heads to his locker to change his shoes and to put stuffs in. he then notices Nozomu standing at the door looking at the sky. Kanata approaches him…
 
Kanata : Uhh.. Nozomu? Are you alright?
 
Nozomu (looks at him ) : Oh.. Kanata..
 
Kanata noticed that something isn't right, Nozomu looks awfully serious.
 
Kanata (talks to himself) : Why it Nozomu acting like this? Does it mean that he and Miyu broke up?
 
Nozomu : Kanata… you see.. I.. uhh..
 
Kanata : You ?
 
Nozomu : I broke..
 
Kanata : You broke with Mi-
 
Nozomu : I BROKE MY UMBRELLA!!
 
Kanata looks dumbfounded by what he said. Kanata thought that Miyu and Nozomu broke up.

Nozomu : So… we're sleeping at your place tonight right? Let's go!
 
Kanata : How? Do you have a driver or something?
 
Nozomu : No.. (smiles at him) your going to take me with you..
 
Meanwhile… Miyu , Nanami and Christine are at their respective lockers when someone in a red coat walks pass them.
 
Nanami (looks at the person) : Huh? Is she from our school?
 
Miyu : I don't think so.. wait here.. I'll talk to her..
 
Miyu approaches the person then she grabs her shoulder.
 
Miyu : Umm excuse me.. are you from this school? You don't seem to have a uniform like ours.
 
Person : Oh sorry! I'm just looking for somebody.. well gotta rush see you!
 
Miyu couldn't do anything as the person runs away from her.
 
Christine then arrives at the scene.
 
Christine : Hey Miyu.. who is she? She has long beautiful black hair.
 
Miyu : I don't know.. well anyway are we going to Saionji's place? Let's go!
 
After a few moments…
 
Santa arrives at the auditorium. He sits behind the stage looking for something.
 
Santa :Where is it… where? WHERE?? (he fell on the hole behind the stage because of his carelessness).
 
Santa (holds his head) : OUCH! Huh? FOUND IT!! (he raises the cactus man video game high above his head). But.. how can I get out of here??
 
The hole is 8-10 feet deep. Santa tries to jump to reach the ledge but unfortunately he failed.
 
Santa : help ME!! OVER HERE!!
 
Then a hand shows up.. Santa knowing that he desperately needed help, he grabbed the hand.
 
Santa : This hand is smooth and soft.. maybe this is a girl..
 
When he finally reaches the surface he saw this person from earlier (the one Miyu met).
 
Santa : Uhh.. thanks!
 
Person : No problem..
 
Santa : Hey who are? You're not from here..
 
Person :Well.. I'm searching for someone….
 
Santa : Maybe I can be of help… it's a way to repay you.
 
Person (Smiles) : Well.. I'm looking for-
 
At the Saionji temple…
 
Kanata (runs with Nozomu) : AHh!! WET WET WET WET HURRY UP NOZOMU!! ( opens the door then dives inside) Phew I made it! (Nozomu runs past him stepping on his back) GAAAH!!
 
Nozomu : Sorry Kanata… *huff* *puff*
 
Kanata : Anyway make yourself at home.. I'll talk to my dad.
 
Nozomu : Sure..
 
Kanata goes to the hall where his father chants prayers or rituals.
 
Kanata : Dad.. Me and my friends are staying for the night here.. I hope you don't mind.
 
Hosho : Really? Is MIYU coming?
 
Kanata : Why would you say such a thing dad?
 
Hosho : Because I want Yuu to come here too! We'll spent the night talking about religion and all that stuff.
 
Kanata : I don't know about her father, but Miyu is coming.
 
Hosho : Oh boy! That's nice!!
 
A door bell rang..
 
Kanata (opens the door) : Oh HI!
 
Miyu , Nanami and Christine : Hi Kanata!
 
Girls : HI KANATA!!!
 
Kanata (raises an eyebrow) : Whoa! There sure is a lot of girls in here.
 
Christine : So Kanata, what are we going to do? (blushes)
 
Kanata : First umm.. please come inside! You'll catch a cold!
 
The girls went inside but Miyu didn't follow them.
 
Kanata (looks at her) : Miyu? Please come in.
 
Miyu : You know what Kanata? I'll stay here and wait for Nozomu.

Kanata (pats her head) : Don't worry Miyu.. Nozomu is already here! He arrived with me haha!
Miyu : Oh I see… well see you! (she winks at him).
 
Kanata was about to close the door when.
 
Santa (running) : Kanata!!!
 
Kanata : SANTA! Good thing you made it - huh?? (he saw a person with Santa).
 
Santa : Kanata, this girl wants to see you.
 
Person : Long time no see… Kanata..
 
Kanata : Akira…
 
TO BE CONTINUED…