Daa! Daa! Daa! Fan Fiction ❯ [Kanata X Miyu] : Coüple de Grace ❯ Akira returns! ( Chapter 10 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Kanata is shocked to find his long time friend standing in front of him.
 
Akira : I.. missed you Kanata.. (she smiles at him).
 
Santa : You two know each other? This is nice! (Nanami calls Santa) Okay see you later! (walks away).
 
Kanata : Wha.. What are you doing here? You're supposed to be in Europe.
 
Akira : Not anymore! I'm staying here in japan! (walks one step closer to Kanata) I .. want to be with you Kanata.. (she smiles).
 
Kanata can't help but blush as Akira's lips move inches closer to his.
 
Kanata : Akira..! we have a practice today, so if you don't mind.. I'll be practicing the entire day and I possibly won't have time to chat.. so uh..
 
Akira : That's okay Kanata! We'll have the entire day to catch up! Anyway, won't you mind if I stay here the entire night because my dad and mom are staying at the hotel because of a certain party.
 
Kanata : Sure! Okay! You can use the room besides mine!
 
Kanata returns to the place where they are practicing. Kanata is helping the other guys make some props for the play when suddenly Santa grabs him from behind.
 
Santa : So uh.. Kanata, who is this “Akira”?
 
Kanata: Akira.. (he smiles), Akira is my childhood friend.. I met her when me and my father were fishing near the lake at the Heiomachi grand hotel, My father took a tinker at the bushes leaving me alone, then suddenly I caught a bite! It's a big one!
 
Santa :So what you're saying is that Akira is a fish? And you caught her when you're fishing?
 
Kanata (clobbers Santa) : No you idiot! I caught a large blue marlin with it's weight twice as mine. I tried to shout out to my dad but as usual he can't hear me for a particular reason. I know that If I let go of the rod my father would get angry because it's his most prized possession. But If I don't I might as well drown to death. Anyway, my feet is submerged underwater as the fish drags me to the water. And to tell you the truth, I started crying. I don't know what to do. Then out of nowhere, Akira grabbed me then we pulled the fish together.
 
Santa : Wow! Sugoi! Akira is really strong..
 
Kanata : Yep, she even asked me if I was alright , then we became good friends. Until that faithful day when she left.
 
Santa : And why is that?
 
Kanata : Her father has a corporation at Europe so there's no other choice… she told me that her father first worked for a certain sowing company at the united states, As time passed by her father accumulated enough money to start a own company which is at Europe.
 
Santa : Oh I see.. thanks for telling me Kanata
 
Kanata : No problem.
 
Aya then drags Kanata
 
Aya : There you are Saionji! How can we start the plot without you!? Come on!
 
Later…
 
Aya : Okay! Now on with the plot! You saw Kouzuki crying , now what do you do?
 
Kanata : I.. I cheer her up right?
 
Aya : DON'T QUESTION ME! JUST DO THE PLOT!!
 
Miyu (crying while in character) : I… I can't help it… he's gone!! He's .. *sniffs*
 
Kanata (moves closer to her then kneels beside her) : Hey… cheer up. It's alright… sometimes love moves that way. It's starting to elope us but before it completes it .. it disappears.. out of nowhere…
 
Miyu : Kanata… (she wipes her tears then hugs Kanata pretty tight while crying in his arms) I.. I… don't know what to do without him… I.. I.. have no reason to live!
 
Kanata (blushing a lot while talking to himself) : *Man.. I know this is a play but.. she's hugging.. he… I can't help .. it.. !* I.. umm….
 
Aya : Cut!! Kanata, did you practice your lines? You should say “Don't worry I'm here for you” got that? Huh?
 
Kanata fell on the ground like a gelatine as his face turn red.
 
Santa : Get a bucket of water! Now!
 
Akira then arrives with a bucket of water in hand then splashes it all on Kanata's face..
 
Kanata : Oh.. huh? Did I fainted?
 
Akira : Yes you did you little psycho.. (Akira smiles at him).
 
Aya : Excuse me miss, but .. who are you?
 
Miyu : Are you the one from school?
 
Akira : Oh.. sorry , My name is Akira Kijo.. nice to meet you.. I'm Kanata's childhood friend.
 
Nozomu : Wow! Nice to meet you miss!.. I'm Nozomu Hikarigaoka.
 
The others greeted her one by one as Kanata walks outside to get some fresh air.
 
Kanata : I… I need a breather.. *sigh* (he stargazed for a while then Akira sat beside him).
 
Akira : Kanata?
 
Kanata : Oh Hi Akira..
 
Akira : How's your play going? Pretty smooth huh?
 
Kanata : Yeah… her skin is pretty smooth..
 
Akira : huh?
 
Kanata : Oh! What I meant to say is that our play is running smoothly.
 
After dinner..
 
Hosho : Yuu! Nice to see you!
 
Yuu : Hi Hosho! I'm here to pick up my daughter.. so where is she?
 
Hosho : Oh didn't you hear? She and her classmates are sleeping because they are practicing the school play.
 
Yuu : Really?
 
Hosho : Why don't you spend the night here? It would be fun, we'll be talking about religion stuffs!
 
Yuu : (sighs) Oh well..
 
The moon is shining bright at the sky as Kanata continues to stargaze.

Miyu : Sleepy?
 
Kanata : Uh.. no.. you?
 
Miyu : Nah.. (stargazes with Kanata).
 
Kanata can't concentrate on looking at the stars knowing that Miyu is a couple of inches away from him. He keeps on staring at her.
 
After a few minutes Miyu heard a “growl”…
 
Miyu (smiles then chuckles) : Was that you!?
 
Kanata (blushes) : Y..Yeah.. sorry.. I just… I ..
 
Miyu : Say no more Kanata! I'll be back! (She stood up then heads to the kitchen).
 
Miyu went to the kitchen to make something for Kanata when suddenly Akira grabs her shoulder.
 
Miyu : Huh? Akira?
 
Akira : Hey… watcha doing at this time? Are you hungry or something?
 
Miyu : Well … in fact… I .. I was thinking of giving Kanata some because he is VERY hungry.
 
Akira : Really? He's just really hungry.. he eats a lot! (laughs)
 
Miyu : Akira… you do know a lot about Kanata do you?
 
Akira : Well… we've been friends for a while. It's natural.
 
Miyu : So tell me this, do you LIKE Kanata?
 
Akira : Come to think of it, I really liked him before but you know… we didn't see each other for sometime so…
 
Miyu : I understand! I had a similar experience with Nozomu..
 
Akira : He's your boy friend?
 
Miyu : Yah… we never talked for a long time.. then out of the blue, he stood there staring at me. We became lovers again. Just like that! (snaps her fingers).
 
Akira : That's great! But…
 
Miyu : Don't worry! Akira! Here! Give this to Kanata
 
Akira : okay! Thanks Miyu!
 
Akira walked towards Kanata carrying a cup of Ramen.
 
Kanata : Huh? Akira?
 
Akira : Here you go!
 
Kanata : How did you know? Did Miyu tell you?
 
Akira (chuckles) :Yeah! She is in fact a nice girl..
 
Kanata : Do you want some?
 
Akira : No thanks! (Yawns).. I'm getting sleepy… goodnight Kanata.. (kisses him at the cheek).
 
Kanata : WHAT DID YOU DO THAT FOR!?!?! (blushes).
 
Akira : Tee hee.. you're always the same, Everytime I do that you always say the same thing.. hehe well goodnight Kanata
 
Kanata stares at Akira while sitting at the porch with a bowl of Ramen as the Crescent moon shines at him….
 
Kanata : Yeah… you're right..
 
TO BE CONTINUED…