Danny Phantom Fan Fiction ❯ Love: Difficult to Precieve ❯ The Phantom Ways ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

RegiGod: I feel really glad to see two people who reviewed and fifty-three hits on the first day. I guess that's not bad at all. Here comes chapter two right at you! Enjoy!
Disclaimer: I do not own Danny Phantom or its characters. That privilege does not belong to me, sadly enough.
Warning: This story contains slash which is boy x boy so if you don't like it I suggest you leave. And never come back here again!
Coupling: Will contain Danny x Dash in the beginning but it will soon turn out to be Danny x Phantom or in other words DF x DP.
Oh yeah, one more thing. The people who reviewed last chapter was given an exact date on when I would post the next chapter. So that's an advantage for you so you don't have to coming back to see whether I updated or not. Also this time when you review, I might give you a little summary on what would happen next chapter if you so desire.
Love: Difficult to Perceive
Chapter 2 - The Phantom Ways
Phantom's POV
As I landed on the bed head on, I could feel that I was in an entirely different place. I wasn't in that very dark room anymore. Instead, I was in Danny's bedroom, which was a lot brighter than my last environment. The thought of this put a smile to my face knowing that I could finally see Danny with my own eyes but I quickly removed it as I moved to get up from the bed. I didn't want his friends to see me smiling. They might think something weird about me.
“Danny!” I heard footsteps rush over to where Danny laid I presumed. As I finally sat upright on the bed, I turned to see what was going on next to me. Sam and Tucker were trying to help Danny up to stand but it was obvious that Danny didn't have enough energy to do so. He fell backwards on the bed swaying his hands at his friends to back off a bit.
“Are you okay man?” Tucker was immediately trying to find out what was wrong with the exhausted boy. I really had the desire to go over there myself but I doubt that would be a good idea.
“Yeah. It's just that going through that thing took a lot out of me. I can't even move my arms or my legs. And please don't try picking me up. I'll just fall right back down.”
“So your parents made a few improvements huh? Don't think so Danny. It looked like they made huge adjustments to it.”
“You're right Sam. I didn't even think I would get this tired if I went through it.” Danny decided to try sitting up like I was but he was still too tired. He sighed and gave up on trying to sit up. “Where's my ghost counterpart anyway?”
“Oh he's just sitting there and looking at you.” Sam pointed over to where I was and Danny's head soon followed. Wow… his face is absolutely breath taking. I loved the way his black hair looked like and his icy blue eyes. It feels like they could grasp anyone at anytime! It's as if his eyes could pierce into anyone. I feel as if I could stare into his eyes for hours or even days!
“Is there something wrong with him? He doesn't seem to be doing anything.” I felt my eyes slowly go down towards his body. He wasn't too built or too skinny. He was the right size for me… just the way I like it. I licked my lips slowly and mentally. I really wanted to have him right now but I have to resist!
“Tucker, can you go and shake him a bit? It looks like he's out of it.”
“Why can't you do it?” Tucker began to complain like he usually does sometimes.
“Because I'm watching Danny. Now go!” Even though my eyes were completely focused on Danny, I could still see Tucker moving towards me from the side. His hand was about to touch me until I turned my face right at him. He was a bit surprised since his hand moved slightly backwards.
“Don't even think of touching me.”
“I… uh…wasn't planning to?” Tucker walked backwards slowly until he reached the wall behind him. That's when he ran over to where the Sam and Danny were.
“Someone's scared of the ghost…” Sam started to laugh when she saw Tucker start shaking in fright. I could also see that Danny was also laughing a bit.
“I am not scared! He just…startled me!” Suddenly, someone started to knock right outside of Danny's room.
“Danny! I need to talk to you about your grades! It seems that you're not studying enough!” She said in a singing voice.
“Oh no! It's Jazz! She must have heard from Lancer that I was on the borderline of failing and passing. Now she's going to give me a lecture!”
“What are we going to do now Danny!”
“Well I'm going to go hide from her. You guys think of something to get her to leave.” Jazz knocked again on the door. This time, the knock was more impatient.
“If you don't open this door right now, I'll going to open it for you. I'll give you to the count of 3.”
“How are you going to hide if you can't even move?” Sam whispered with an angry tone.
“I'll think of something.” Sam and Tucker were both flustered at Danny. Their faces obviously showed it.
“1… come on Danny! Open up! 2… one last chance…”I immediately became transparent and just did what came to my mind. I picked up Danny and phased through the closet door so he would be hidden from Jazz.
“What are you…” I had one of my hands cover his mouth so he wouldn't make a sound when Jazz entered. I held his body so close to mine that I could literally feel his heart beat. It was quite comfortable having Danny this close to me.
“3!” I became entranced by Danny's aroma that I couldn't find myself to concentrate on what was going on outside anymore. I took a small whiff near Danny's hair and it smelt so wonderful. That shampoo he uses really smells delicious. I slowly brought my arm down to his waist and brought him a bit more closely to me if that was even possible.
“Shh, don't say anything just yet Danny. We don't want Jazz to know we're in here right?” He nodded in understanding. I brought my other arm down and had my hands latch onto each so that it was like I was holding Danny in my arms. Every second that passed by felt so… so… ah, I just can't think of the word for it! I heard a door slam shut suddenly and that got me out of the trance.
“Danny! It's okay to come out now! She's gone!” I was hoping to stay with Danny a little bit more longer but we can't get what we want all the time. I had reluctantly let go of my Danny so that he would go to see his friends. I wouldn't want them to become suspicious of anything. But for some reason, he wasn't moving nor was he making a move to open the door. So I moved my mouth towards his ear very close.
“Danny,” I began very slowly and in an almost seducing tone, “I think they're calling you. And it looks like you can stand now.”
“Huh? What? Oh yeah, it does….” Looks like that got him to his senses. Danny reached his hand towards the doorknob and turned it. The door slowly opened revealing his friends who had questioning faces on.
“Are you okay Danny? You seem kind of… red.” Danny was… red? I had almost no clue what they talking about until I heard what Tucker said next.
“Looks more like he's blushing Sam.” Blushing? I was surprised to hear that he was blushing but I didn't know if it was true or not. I couldn't see his face from behind.
“I'm not blushing at all guys! I'm just… hot. Yeah that's it, it was hot in the closet. It is small in there right?”
“Tch, yeah right. You probably did a little something something with that ghost friend of yours.” I chuckled on the inside. If only it was true…
“Would you cut it out Tucker?”
“All right, fine. So, what should we call your alter ego?”
“You can call me Phantom. And next time you want to know something about me, ask me.” I said in an intimidating tone.
“Okay Phantom. Um, how about we go do that project now?” I can tell Tucker was intimidated by me and wanted to go somewhere where I wasn't. It was really fun scaring Tucker.
“Sure, as soon as I tell Phantom what to do.” When Danny turned around, I didn't see anything red about him at all. If he was blushing, it must have disappeared. When he opened his mouth to speak, I decided to talk.
“You want me to go fight ghosts so you can live the life of a normal teenage boy right?” He closed his mouth shut when I said that.
“Um, yeah.”
“All right then. With that said, let's go!” Tucker pulled the collars of Sam and Danny and pulled them quickly out of the room. When they left, I had some time to think on things. It felt weird that people knew that I was here and that they could acknowledge me. Not like when I was a part of Danny. They only knew Danny was there, but not anymore. I went over to the bed and laid myself fully on it with my hands behind my head. Before I was able to relax, someone decided to knock on the door.
“Danny! I know your friends sent me away but since I heard them leave, I know you're in there so open up.” I yawned slowly. I didn't feel like opening up the door right now to Danny's sister. “All right! Whether you like it or not, I'm coming in.” The door was quickly opened by Jazz who walked over to the bed.
“Before I start asking you questions, why are you in your ghost form? Is there a ghost nearby?”
“I'm not in any ghost form right now. I'm me. And no, there's no ghost.”
“Really funny Danny. But seriously, why are you?”
“Maybe I should explain this a bit more clearly. 1, I'm not Danny. I'm Phantom. And 2, I'm not in any ghost form.” She started to give me weird looks as if I was crazy or something. “If you don't believe me, go downstairs in the lab. You'll find Danny working on his project.” Jazz ran out the room and down the stairs. A few moments later, I heard her run back up.
“Now that is a very good trick Danny.” I lowered my eyebrow in confusion. What did she mean by trick? “I know you're just going through the floor and changing back to your human self.”
“Well then, it looks like I have to show you so you can believe.” Before she was able to talk again, I grabbed onto her and moved her with me downstairs. I stopped as soon as we reached the lab stairs. I didn't want Danny and his friends to know we were there. “Now look at me and look at Danny. We're separate now.” Jazz looked back and forth multiple times before she could believe what I said.
“But… you… and… him…are…the…same.”
“Not anymore.” I moved her with me up into Danny's room. I had let go of her near the bed while I resumed what I was doing before she had interrupted me.
“How did you guys separate?” I pointed over to where the Fenton Ghost Catcher was. “Danny used that device?” I nodded. “But why?”
“You ask too many questions sometimes.”
“Well I think his sister has the right to know.” I sighed mentally. When will this girl ever stop asking so many questions?
“Danny used this device to separate himself from me so that way he can have more time to do the stuff he wants to do. He wanted to live a normal teenage life and have me fighting ghosts.”
“Uh-huh… well that's not good.” Again she confused me with no end.
“How is that not good?”
“It's not good because this means Danny is going to slack off even more.”
“You don't know that.” I started to get a little defensive with what she was saying about Danny. I don't think he's the sort of person who would start slacking off.
“I'm his sister, I do.” Now she was starting to get on my nerves really badly.
“And I was a part of him and I don't think you do know.”
“Whatever. I still need to talk to him about his grades and I think I might have to find him a tutor.” A tutor huh? If I become Danny's tutor, this means that I would get to spend time with him almost every day!
“Well what if I became Danny's tutor?” Again, Jazz showed me that face where she thinks I'm crazy.
“You're kidding right? Do you even know what he's learning?”
“What do you think I do when I was a part of him?” She took a while to answer…
“You have a point there… but you still didn't answer my question. Do you know what he's learning?” I nodded. “Are you even a good tutor?”
“Will you please quit asking all these questions? I'll become Danny's tutor and I'll be sure you'll see his grades shoot through the roof.”
“All right fine. But if I see his grades go down,” I had immediately stopped her right there.
“You won't Jazz. Trust me.” She sat down on the edge of the bed and looked at me. I didn't know what she was doing but I'm sure I'll be ready for it.
“Can I ask you something?” I nodded. “Wait, before I start asking other questions I should probably ask you this first. What's your name?”
“My name's Danny Phantom but you can call me just Phantom.” She nodded. I guess she was agreeing with me.
“So tell me about yourself.” Weird question to ask…
“Why?”
“Well you are staying in this house right?”
“I guess so but what has that got to do with anything?”
“It's got to do with a lot. So, tell me about yourself.” My mind has changed about Jazz during this short time frame. Now I think she's a caring and smart person who is easy to get along with. And she does want to spend time with me so I guess I should answer her questions. I sat up like a pretzel as I prepared myself to answer all of her questions.
Nighttime At 7:32 PM
“Wow, you have both a unique and a great personality.” I felt my cheeks become a bit warm but not enough for me to blush. I never knew Jazz was this great a person to talk to.
“Thanks. You have a great personality too. I never saw it before when I was with Danny.”
“Probably because he never spent that much time with me in the first place.” I chuckled at how that was so true. I saw her take a glance at her watch and look back up again just as fast as she looked. “We should probably go downstairs. It's time for dinner and I'm pretty sure Danny and his friends are down there eating.”
“I… don't eat food.” Jazz gave me another face that said `I don't believe you.'
“You're kidding me right?” I nodded. “But I thought when you were with Danny…” I stopped her from speaking, as I already knew what she was going to say.
“I only tasted the food he ate. It never really went to my stomach; it went to his. But some of the food he did eat was good.”
“Would you still like to go down anyway?” I really wanted to see Danny but that may raise some suspicions from his sister and from his friends.
“That's okay. Besides, your parents are down there right? I know how much they like to capture ghosts.”
“Oh yeah. They would probably start shooting at you or something.” She chuckled a bit before she decided to take her leave. “Well I'll be back in about 30 minutes okay? And I'll be sure to get you a drink.” She smiled before she had left the room and shut the door. She really was a person you can talk to. I decided to take a look around the bedroom as I waited for Jazz's return. I looked around and saw his room through my eyes and I was able to look at anything I wanted to. As I was halfway across the room, the door was opened. I was expecting to see Jazz but I got a bigger surprise.
“Hey Phantom. I'm just here to get my bag.” It was Danny. And it just so happens that his bag was right next to my feet. I picked up his bag and placed it on my shoulder. He walked over to where I was and he placed his hand out gesturing for me to give him the bag. Instead of giving him what he wanted, I was going to get what I wanted. I took his hand and quickly pulled him up against me. I heard him gasp in shock.
“Tell me something Danny. Would you like to continue what we were doing in the closet?” I said in a low, seducing tone. I saw his face get a lot redder than it usually was.
“Um…I only wanted… to get my bag…” He said in a kind of whimpering tone.
“Well now you're going to get something a lot more than you wanted. Just say the word and I'll give it to you.” I began to caress his body with my hands very slowly. We both stared into each other eyes' for a very long time. That is, until I heard footsteps on the stairs outside. “Looks like our time together have been cut short again. Remember to tell me if you want to continue this sometime later on.” I gave him a kiss on the cheek just an inch away from his lips. When I saw his face, it was as red as a tomato. I took off the bag and placed it firmly in his hand. Before the door was opened, I jumped onto the bed assuming that I was on it the whole day.
“Danny? What's taking you so long? And why are you blushing again?” Sam stood outside the doorway waiting for Danny to answer.
“I am not blushing! And I… just couldn't find my bag! That's why I was taking so long…” I had a feeling that Sam was becoming suspicious of me when she looked at me for quite some time. She then turned back to Danny.
“If you're not blushing, why are you so red?”
“I…err…uh…” It looks Danny was having so much trouble answering her that he's just stuttering. So I decided to help him a bit to get out of this situation he's in.
“Well,” I began as I stood from the bed and went over to Danny's side. “Let's just say I saw something in this room that's very embarrassing that he doesn't want it to be revealed to anyone else.” I wrapped an arm around his neck and tugged him a bit closer to me. “Isn't that right Danny?” He took a while to answer, which had me worried if he was catching on to what I was doing.
“Um…yeah sure. That's… what happened.” It didn't look like Sam was buying it at all but she did back off of Danny.
“If you say so. Can we go back down now? Tucker's waiting for us.” I took my arm off him knowing that he was about to leave. When Danny made to leave, Jazz made a sudden appearance right next to Sam. I was wondering why she was here because I know there's no way she could have finished dinner that fast.
“What are you guys doing here? I thought you were working on your project.”
“Well we were working on it until Danny had to get a book from his bag up here. What are you doing here?” Sometimes I think Sam and Jazz don't like each other.
“I'm here to ask Phantom what he wanted to drink. I forgot to ask before I left him.” Danny had then decided to speak.
“Whoa wait a second. What were you doing in my room?” Looks like Danny didn't like the fact Jazz had spent some time in his private domain.
“If you need to know, I was talking to Phantom for about six hours while you guys were off doing your project.” Jazz always had to add in a few extra details didn't she?
“You were talking to Phantom for that long?” I don't know if it was just me but I could have sworn I heard a hint of jealousy from Danny.
“Yes… is there a problem that I did?”
“No, but what were you talking about?” Looks like Danny is trying to get a little info on what we were doing. Sam had interjected before Jazz could answer.
“Do you really have to know what they were talking about Danny? We have other things to do like our project!” Not bothering waiting for an answer, Sam pulled Danny from the bedroom and down the stairs.
Danny's POV
“Sam! What are you doing?” Sam practically dragged me down to the lab without much resistance from me. I saw Tucker focused on the computer, trying to get as much work done as he can. Sam had finally stopped dragging me when we reached the middle of the lab.
“All right, spill.”
“Spill what?” I hope she doesn't mean what I think she does.
“Tell me why every time you're alone with Phantom and one of us sees you, you're blushing. I want to know why. Is he doing something to you?”
“Look Sam. I already told you why I was red and he wasn't doing anything to me.”
“Yeah right.” I heard her sigh and she began to talk in a kind voice. “Look, I'm your friend Danny. I just want to know what he's doing to you.” Oh no fair! She's using the `I'm your friend' card. Well I'm not just about to tell her what Phantom was doing to me.
“I already told you Sam. He did absolutely nothing to me.” I began to wonder why Sam wanted to know what Phantom was doing. Usually she wouldn't get involved in these kinds of things.
“I know something is going on and I'm going to find out what.” She stormed off upstairs up to my room I supposed. I rushed after not knowing what she was going to do. When I had gotten to the 1st floor of my house, Sam had already entered my room and had shut the door behind her. I ran up and tried to get a good ear on the door so I could hear what they were saying.
“So Phantom, I've got just one question for you. What have you been doing to Danny?” I wonder if I should go in and stop them from talking…
“Now who are you to ask me such a question?” I heard him talk in a dangerous tone. I became worried that he might do something reckless to Sam and I wouldn't want that to happen.
“I think I'm one of his best friends. Now you better tell me or I'll…”
“Or you'll what? You had better think twice before you make threats to me Sam.” He said the last word in a spiteful manner. That's when I decided to enter. I had quickly opened the door to see Sam and Phantom staring each other down. But Phantom's eyes had slowly made its way over to meet my eyes and that's when I saw his face had calmed down. Sam didn't even bother to look that I had entered. I walked over to Sam to get her to give up on she's trying to find out.
“Sam, please. I think you're overreacting about this.” I placed a hand on her shoulder in hope that she would just back off. I then heard her sigh and she turned around to face me.
“You're right Danny. I'm being over reactive like I did when you and Dash first got together. I just don't want to see you get hurt in any of the relationships you have with people.”
“I know Sam.” Phantom had gotten up from the bed and made his way over to us. Sam had turned to face Phantom while I was wondering what he was going to do now.
“I'm sorry… that I talked like that to you. I just… don't like anyone making threats to me and when you burst through the door, I had no idea what to expect.” Now that was something I didn't expect to hear from him.
“I'm sorry too. I had no right and it wasn't any of my business in the first place.” They both shook hands and I was really glad that they're getting along now. Not like a few minutes ago where they almost at each other's throats. “Mind if I ask a question?” He nodded. “Can you just tell me what really happened in that closet and in the room that made Danny blush?”
“Hey! You can't ask that!” I didn't like the way Sam was asking questions about me and I was still in the room.
“Well if you really want to know.” Don't tell me he's going to do what I think he's going to do. “When I had entered the closet with Danny,” Oh he is going to tell! I immediately put myself in between the two of them to stop them from conversing any longer.
“We didn't do anything Sam. Just leave it at that.” I saw Sam's mouth open but before she was able to speak, I was pulled behind Phantom. He then turned around and looked at me directly. Every time he looked at me like that, I felt like I was going to melt.
“I think Sam has the right to know Danny.” He then winked at me. He must have had an idea.
“Phantom's right. I think I do have the right to know.” He turned around to Sam and began to speak.
“As I was saying. When I had entered the closet with Danny, he was accidentally upside down and I didn't notice until Jazz had left and I did put him behind me so I didn't know. So the blood rushed to his head.” I couldn't believe what he said. He was a really good liar.
“So that's what happened. Well what about when he was in the room?”
“What I said earlier was true. I did find something that revealed something embarrassing about him.” How come I can't lie like he can?
“Geez Danny. Was that all you were hiding? It didn't seem all too embarrassing to me.” I chuckled nervously as I didn't know want to say to her.
“What are you guys doing?” We all turned to the door where Jazz was holding a drink. I think it was a glass of coke.
“We were just on our way downstairs right Danny?”
“Um… we were?” Don't blame me; I had no idea whether to say yes or no. Sam began to chuckle as she grabbed onto my hand. I took a glimpse at Phantom and saw that he was staring at where my hand was holding Sam's hand, which has me thinking. Does Phantom like me like that? I mean, I did see some signs but is it really true? I felt myself being pulled away by Sam again but we stopped when Jazz said `hold on.'
“I have to talk to Danny first.” Why does Jazz want to talk to me? “Danny, I've heard about your grades and that they're falling dramatically.” Oh great… not another long speech again… “But I'm not going to give you another speech this time seeing as how you're not going to listen to me anyway.” That got my interest. I wonder why she isn't… Jazz handed the glass to Phantom who said a small thank you. “That's why I'm giving you a tutor.” I was in so much shock that my eyes had opened up fully.
“You gave me a tutor?” She nodded happily.
“Ouch, that's got to hurt Danny. A tutor? How bad will that be for you?” I ignored at how Sam was rubbing it in and concentrated more on why Jazz had given me a tutor.
“I don't need a tutor! I'm perfectly capable of improving on my own!”
“I know you are Danny. I'm just giving you someone to help you get to that point. And besides, I know you're going to like the person I picked?” I doubt it. Any who is a tutor is usually someone who is really smart and really hard to get along with sometimes.
“Yeah right. Who would be a tutor that I like?” Jazz walked over to Phantom and did a little ta-da.
“Meet your new tutor!” I felt my mouth practically just fall off and hit the ground. Phantom is my new tutor? But how is that possible? So many questions were going through my head that I couldn't think straight anymore.
“Shocking I know! But he told me that he knew everything on what you were studying and that he could be able to help you. Right Phantom?”
“Sure can. And I'll be sure to help him in every way possible.” I saw him smile for the first time and I knew it was pointed directly at me. He looked really cute when he smiled… wait what? Don't think that! I immediately felt another blush coming on and I tried my best to keep it hidden. Well I was going to until my eyes met with Phantom's.
“He'll start tutoring you first thing after school on Monday.” As much as I wanted to move my eyes away, I wasn't able to tear them away. I just kept looking into those bright green eyes. They looked so… so… entrancing. “I'm sure you'll be here at that time right?” I wasn't able to answer her at all. I couldn't even move my mouth as a matter of fact that is, until Sam waved her hand in front of me. That's when I snapped out of my so-called trance.
“Huh? What? Oh yeah sure… I'll be there.”
“Great! I'm sure your grades will go up in no time!”
“Yeah, um… we'll be back in about an hour. You know, gotta finish that project.” Sam pulled me from the room and had shut the door. “What was that about?”
“Yeah I know. What's the deal giving me a tutor like that?”
“Not what I was talking about. I was talking about how you and Phantom kept staring at each other for a long time.” She saw us do that? I felt my cheeks become a bit warm again. Time to make up an excuse.
“I wasn't staring at him!” And that was the best I came up with.
“You can't say that this time Danny. I saw the both of you looking at each other.” I was really hoping someone would come and help me in my time of need right now… “And I'm not going to let you leave until you tell me the truth.” Oh great… Think Danny, think! There must be a way to get out of this without telling her! After a few seconds of thinking, I decided to give this excuse a try.
“Like I said before, I wasn't looking at him. I was looking at the window behind him.” Now I'm hoping that she would buy the excuse.
“And why were you looking out the window?” Hah! Got an easy excuse for this one.
“Because I thought I saw a ghost outside.” I said that proudly as if that was my best lie ever. As Sam continued to stare at me, I felt a bit uneasier with each second that passed.
“All right. I believe you, this time.” I was having a glorious moment within myself. I can't believe I pulled it off. I mean it's so hard for me to lie to Sam and get her to believe it. “Let's go back to the lab. I wonder what Tucker has done to our project with all that time he had.” With that done, I followed Sam back down.
Phantom's POV
“Danny seemed like he was excited to have you as his tutor.” Of course he would. Who else in Amity Park has me as their tutor? No one else except for Danny.
“Yep. He looked he was so overjoyed that he was at a loss for words.”
“Tell me something. Since you don't eat, do you sleep?” I chuckled at her witty attitude.
“I sleep for only a few hours. I don't sleep as long as you guys do which is about 9 hours or so per day. I only sleep for about 4 hours.” Jazz gave me that look again. I wonder if this is the look she gives to people most.
“And you can still have enough energy to do stuff like we can with that small amount of sleeping time?” I nodded. “So, where are you going to sleep tonight?” I shrugged not knowing where I should sleep. “Well you obviously can't sleep with my parents or with me, so how about you sleep here in Danny's room? Oh wait a minute, he doesn't have an extra bed…”
“It's okay Jazz. I don't need a bed to sleep on. Besides, I can always sleep while levitating and I think sleeping here in Danny's room would be a great idea.”
“You can sleep while levitating? That's unbelievable.” I can tell that every time I tell her something that's unbelievable to her, she becomes either shocked or intrigued.
“Yeah well most of the things I do are hard to believe sometimes.” She giggled for a short while before responding.
“Looks like you can be funny if you want to.” I'm funny? She has a weird sense of humor… “Well back to what I was saying. So you're going to be sleeping here in Danny's room… is that really going to be all right with you?”
“Of course it will. We are boys you know.” I gave a mischievous grin on what could happen between us during the nights we would spend together.
“I know that…” She rolled her eyes and laughed again. “Oh yeah, before I forget. I'm not going to be here tomorrow in the afternoon because I'll be spending some time in a school activity that we'll have. And Danny's friends are coming again tomorrow so that means you'll get to spend some time with them.” Really… my interest grew as what could happen later in the future… I mentally smiled and thought `Boy, things will be very interesting for me…' “You got that Phantom?”
“Yeah. I got everything written in my head.”
“Good. Now can you tell me what Danny has been doing out on nights these past few weeks? I know it's not ghost fighting because if it was, he would not come home so late.” Hmm, should I tell her? Nah, I should respect Danny's privacy on this one….
“Sorry but I can't say where he's been going. I have to respect his privacy you know?” She nodded in understanding. Why shouldn't she anyway? Girls always hide things all the time…
“Can you at least tell me if what he is doing is bad?”
“Nope, not at all.” She really cares about her brother if she's asking this much questions about him or maybe she's just one of those gossipers.
“You know,” She said in an unknown tone. “I haven't seen Danny go out with a girl yet.” He doesn't need to go out with a girl when he already has me… I laughed quite mischievously, in my head of course. “I wonder if he's gay…” Only with me he is. I gave a huge grin mentally. “Well I suppose only you know right?” She laughed a bit before pausing. “I'm going to get started on my homework. Would you like to come?”
“Nah, that's okay.” She nodded and had left the room. As soon as Jazz had left, I immediately felt relaxed. Sometimes being alone helps you think about things a lot more than you would with other people. I looked at the clock at the nearby table and saw that it was about 8:26 PM. As I was about to start my relaxation time, my ghost sense went off. I immediately found the ghost who triggered my ghost sense right at the end of the bed and had stood on top of the bed in a fighting stance.
“Who are you?” I asked violently. As I looked upon the intruding ghost, I found something weird about him; he didn't have anything green about him like all the other ghosts did. Instead, he looked like he was wearing a uniform worn by military personnel but it was blue. Without even answering me, he left through the ceiling. I didn't see any threat by him so I decided to not to go after him but I wonder whom he was and why did he go through here? I didn't give it much thought when I heard footsteps coming upstairs. I hope it wasn't Danny's parents… As I saw the doorknob start to turn, I went transparent just to be safe in case it was his parents. The door opened revealing Danny and his two friends. I wanted to stay transparent for a while and figure out why they were up here.
“Where's Phantom? I was expecting him to be here.” Tucker looked around, back and forth, in search of me.
“I thought you said you didn't want him to be here because you were so afraid of him?” Sam said in a way you use to talk to children. The three of them walked over to the bed and sat down with Danny being in the middle.
“I am not afraid of him!” I mentally laughed at the way Tucker was trying to hide his frightened feeling of me. Let's see if he's still willing to say that after I do this… I went over to the edge of the bed where Tucker sat and levitated behind him. When I was close enough to his ear, I became visible and said one little word, “Boo.” That's when I saw Tucker jump all the way to the ceiling.
“So, are you afraid now?” Tucker sat back down on the bed but next to Sam this time.
“Pft, as if.” He said that as if he really meant it.
“Well then, it looks like I'm going to have to haunt your house until you do.” I laughed evilly to show that I really meant what I said. I was expecting Tucker to talk to me again but directed his statement towards Danny.
“Can you please get him off my back?” He said in a begging tone. There has to be a rule against asking help from the person you like…
“Tucker, just stop being afraid and he'll leave you alone.”
“But I know he's going to keep doing to me even if I act like I'm not afraid! Just ask him for me! Please!” Sam just groaned at the way Tucker was begging like that. I slowly landed on the floor and sat down next to Danny. As I saw Danny turning to face me, Sam had stopped him from doing so by asking me what he was going to ask. I was hoping to stare into each other's eyes like we did earlier…
“Phantom, can you please stop scaring Tucker? He's keeps acting like a baby when you do.” Sam asked with not much motivation.
“Hey! Don't say that!” Tucker didn't appreciate the comment about him being called a baby.
“Well it's the truth.” Sam and Tucker were looking directly at me, waiting for my answer.
“I will if Danny is the one who's asking.” I gave a grin to myself. I then saw Danny's hand clench when I said that. Looks like I'm having an effect on him…
“Is there a difference between him and I asking?” Sam asked very suspiciously as to why I wanted him to ask me and not her.
“Yep. There's a very big difference between the two of you.” Danny was strictly avoiding looking at my face. If I didn't look closely enough at the side of his face, I would never have seen that he was slightly blushing a bit.
“Oh really? What's the difference?” She said with an irritated tone. I didn't bother to retort with the same tone she used knowing that Danny would have just stopped us if we began to argue again.
“The difference is that,” Before I could have said what the reason was, Danny decided to interrupt.
“I don't think we need to know the difference you guys. We still have to plan for what we're going to do tomorrow.” Hmm, seems as though he doesn't want me to say why…
“Fine. So we're coming over tomorrow at 2:00 to finish up the project right?” Danny nodded.
“I still can't believe we're almost done with it and we just started working on it today. Even though I was the one who worked on it the most while you two were goofing off!” Danny and Sam began to protest on how they weren't goofing off at all. I wasn't focused on what they were talking about anymore; instead I was focused on Danny's sexy body…
If his friends weren't here right now, I would definitely ravish him… My thoughts came to an end when I saw his friends stood up.
“Well, we're going back home now. Later Danny.”
“Later.” They both left the room with a wave. So, I'm alone with Danny now… or so I thought when Jazz entered.
“So Danny how was the project?” She stood in the doorway for some reason and didn't enter.
“It's going great Jazz. We're going to finish it tomorrow so I don't have to hear you reminding me about it anymore.” Jazz ignored his tone and said why she was here in the first place.
“I'm just here to tell you that Phantom's going to be sleeping in your room okay?” I waited for Danny's reaction to see if he liked the fact I was going to be here with him.
“Uh-huh… wait, what?” She began to walk away, laughing. I swear, that girl does more weird things than anyone else I know… I walked over to the door was and closed it. I wouldn't anyone to see what I was about do…
“So Danny,” I started off as I walked over in front of him. “Have you thought about what I said before?”
“Yeah and the answer is no.” He didn't even look at me when he said that. But I have an idea up my sleeve…
“Oh really?” He nodded. “Well then, I guess I'm going to have to convince you.” I pushed Danny down forcefully on the bed, making sure I wasn't hurting him while I was on top of him.
“What are you doing!” That's when we finally made eye contact. I moved my face closer to him until our noses touched. I felt my snowy white hair combine with Danny's dark black hair.
“What does it look like Danny? I'm going to make you mine tonight…” I whispered softly while caressing his face.
“But why me?” He also whispered but with a nervous tone.
“Isn't it obvious Danny?” I moved closer to his ear so he would hear what I was about to say clearly. “It's because I love you.” I heard him gasp in astonishment. It took me less than a second to think that maybe what I was doing was wrong and that maybe I should let Danny think about this first. “But I won't force this on you if you don't feel the same way.” I pulled away from Danny and sat down next to him. As much as I wanted him, I couldn't do this to him if he didn't want it. I looked out the window and at the dark sky that was filled with luminous stars. I heard him sit back up while I was just waiting patiently for him to say something.
“Phantom, I… can you give me some time to think about this? It's all so sudden you know?” Weird, I was expecting him to say something else but I like this answer much better. I closed the distance between us and wrapped my arm around him.
“Sure. Take all the time you need but only as much time as I can give. And I'm still going to hit on you a lot.” He began to start blushing again. I felt special knowing that I'm the only one that can make him blush so red. I gave him a small kiss on the cheek that made his blush even more crimson.
“Wait, where are you going to sleep? I don't have an extra bed.” Changing the subject huh? That's fine with me… for now.
“I could always sleep with you in your bed.” I gave a small grin. “I hope you don't mind if I do.”
“Well I… um… I don't know…” I wrapped the other arm around him, making his whole body face me.
“Should I try to convince you again?” Neither of us spoke for a while when we looked at each other. His face couldn't look any cuter than it is now… and those blue eyes always make me feel… happy. Only now I wonder what he's thinking of me right now. All of a sudden, our faces began to move closer to each other than we'd normally want. But I immediately pulled back remembering that Danny wanted some time to think before anything like this happens between us. I had put in some distance between us just in case.
“Sorry about that…”
“Yeah sure, it's okay…” He turned away to avoid looking at me but I saw something from the side. It looked like he actually wanted to kiss me… but I thought he said he needed time? Danny's more confusing than his sister. “I think I'm going to sleep now.” He stood up and headed for the bathroom. I heard him lock the door so that I wouldn't be able to get in I suppose but he's forgetting something.
“You sure? It's still kind of early…” He took a second to reply.
“Yeah, I'm sure.” His tone had somehow gone down to being sad. And something in the back of my mind kept telling me that there's something wrong with him and that I should go and find out. So I got off the bed and became transparent. I became transparent and entered the bathroom from the wall behind him. I found him staring down into the sink doing nothing at all. I became visible again when I saw him clench onto the edge of the sink really hard.
“Is there something wrong?” He turned around and gasped.
“How did you… oh yeah… You're a ghost. And nothing is wrong at all.” He's hiding something from; I know it.
“I don't believe you.” I walked closer to him and grabbed his chin. I looked into his eyes as if I was looking for a certain something. And I found it within a second. Not waiting a second longer, I had locked my lips with his.
RegiGod: So how did you readers out enjoy this chapter? I know it was long, trust me. Did you like any scenes? Tell me in your review!