Digimon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Queen Megan II ❯ Volume One, Chapter Three: Borderline ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Borderline
Dateline: T.K. took a journey into Aneko's mind.
"My arrow is set and I'm ready." said Eros. "But I don't have a victim." So he looked around for a single guy or a single girl. Finally, he saw Aneko.
"A victim." he said. He didn't know she was dating Takeru. Then he aimed his arrow and bow at her and shot the arrow. Venus saw the arrow coming towards Aneko.
"Aneko, look out!" she yelled. But it was too late; the arrow struck Aneko in the back. She fell to the ground. When Aneko got up, she saw this hot motorcycle gang leader with his friends and she fell in love with him. So she walked over to him and started flirting with him. When Takeru got there and saw his girl flirting with the motorcycle gang leader, he was upset.
So he walked over to them and said, "Excuse me you two I don't mean to interrupt your conversation but I need to talk to this little missy over here for a few minutes. So would you excuse us for a sec?" Then he grabbed her by the arm and dragged around a corner.
"What are you doing?" he asked.
"I've found my true love." she said.
"What are you talking about?" asked Takeru.
"You wouldn't understand." she said. Then she walked back of to the motorcycle gang leader. Takeru just walked off in anger. Venus knew where shot the arrow.
***
For the next few weeks, Aneko started following Nelly (That's the motorcycle gang leader.) around. Takeru was becoming jealous. He would spy on them every day. One day, Takeru was looking around for Aneko and Nelly when he overheard Nelly talking to another guy.
"Are you sure she doesn't have a clue?" asked the other guy.
"Totally man! This girl is so dumb that she actually thinks I like her." said Nelly. "Oh-No! I better warn Anekobefore it's too late!" thought Takeru. Then he ran away to look for Gwen. He found her in the gift shop.
"Oh hi Takeru," she said. "I've got to told you something." he said.
"What?" she asked. "Nelly is playing you for a fool!" he said.
"What?" asked Aneko.
"Nelly is playing you for a fool!" he said again.
"You're just jealous!" she yelled. Then she bought the stuffed animal and marched out the mall. "I've got to save her." he thought. Then he ran out of the store and looked for her. He finally caught up with her.
"I'm serious just listen." he said. Then he took her over to Nelly and his friends.
"Yeah she's so easy, I know I'm gonna get some." he said. Aneko dropped her stuffed animal on the ground and ran out of the mall. Takeru ran after her.
***
For the next few weeks, Aneko stopped following Nelly around and went to hanging around with Takeru. He became very happy with this.
The End