Digimon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Queen Megan II ❯ Volume Four, Chapter Twenty: Glass Maze ( Chapter 20 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Glass Maze
Dateline: Aneko almost lost her life but Takeru saved her.
"Hmm... Love conquers all, I see,” La Nina said after she saw the affect of the trial, “Well, that won't be used in the glass maze."
"I still haven't seen why half of the darkness listens to her," the demon said with a smirk. She had been doing a lot of research on Aneko but the answers still weren't clear.
"Only forty-seven days till the ultimate slaughter!" she yelled. She burst into loud laugher.
***
"How come it's not dark anymore?" Iori asked.
"We're in the Glass Maze; it's always bright in here," Bless.
"Why is it cold in here?" Sora asked.
"The temperature drops as you go farther," Lisa added.
"I'm cold!" Roxanne whined.
"I don't mind it." Gezzele said.
"The faster we walk, the faster we'll warmer up!" Aneko said. The crew walked faster. It hadn't been long when Aneko looked up realized that half of the crew was missing.
"Okay, where is everyone?" she asked.
"I don't know; they were here a second ago." Jessi said as she looked around.
"They must have gone down a different path," Jimmy said.
"Oh, lovely," Aneko said sarcastically. The small group stood there silence for a few minutes.
"What now?" Erica asked.
"Well, I guess we'll just have to continue on this path; we might meet we them." Aneko said. The others agreed with her and the crew with her walked on.
***
"Takeru, I've got a question," Hikari said.
"Yes?" Takeru asked.
"How did we end up away from Aneko and the other half of the group?" she asked.
"Huh?" he asked. When looked up, he saw half of the crew was missing. "Where did they?" Takeru asked.
"They must have gone down a different path." Beck said. The small group stood there silence for a few minutes.
"Now what do we do?" Joe asked
"Well, we'll just have to continue on this path; we might meet we them," Takeru said. The others agreed with him and the crew with him walked on.
***
"Which way do we go now?" Sabrina asked.
"I think it's right." Aneko said. She and her group went right. Another black cloud had made path go into a circle. They ended back where they started. Aneko and her group went right again. They ended back where they started. Aneko and her group went right again. They ended back where they started once again.
"Uh... why are we getting around in circles?" asked Lola.
"Huh?" asked Aneko. Then it hit her; she threw a rock into the path. It came back hitting Daisuke in the head.
"Ow! That's hurts!" he yelled.
"Sorry, I had to see something." she said. The princess saw the problem.
"Another one those black cloud things has changed the path to confuse us," she said. The group fell down.
"Relax, I've got an idea," Aneko said. She threw a fire ball into the path and it became straight. Aneko and the children walked there the path. They ran into about twelve or thirteen more tricks, but Aneko fixed them all.
Meanwhile Takeru and his group were having some of their problems as well. They didn't which way or who was up.
"Where are you guys?" Jen asked.
"Up here!" Tiffany yelled.
"But where up here,” her friend said.
"No you're not were up here!" the other girl yelled.
"We're up here!" Jen yelled.
"Actually, you're both right," Miraiah said.
"Huh?" Jen, Tiffany, and the others asked.
"You're looking down at each other," she said. They all looked up.
"I've got it!" Miraiah yelled. She threw a lighting bomb down and it became straight. Takeru and the children walked there the path. They ran into about more twelve or thirteen tricks but Miraiah fixed them all.
***
The two groups had met up at the end of the maze. It took them twenty-five days to get out of the maze. They only had twenty-two days to get to the underworld. The horrifying experience with the glass maze was over.
The End