Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ "Party at Apartment 202!" ❯ Chapter 3

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Some uncharacteristic swearing going on, so beware…!

"Party at Apartment 202!"

SCENE 2: 23:00, Davis' apartment.

TRACK: RHCP/ Love Rollercoaster.

Matt and Joe are facing it off over the vodka shots. Matt is cross-legged at Tai's feet with Joe opposite him on the coffee table cross-legged at Yolei's feet. Izzy is in Davis' place on the sofa, whilst Jun takes center. Davis is still depressed about Kari's 'mysterious' disappearance and is seated next to his sister.

JOE: (Pours Matt and himself a shot of vodka each ^_^) So are you ready?

MATT: (Washes the rest of his sandwich down with water and takes out a cigarette ^_^) Whenever you are, Joe my boy. Hey Davis, am I okay with this? (Indicating to his cigarette)

DAVIS: (Depressed and not even listening -_-) Go ahead.

MATT: Thanks. (Places his cigarette between his lips and lights it)

TAI: (0_0) Matt! You smoke?! Since when?!

MATT: (Takes a drag) Since never. (Wafts the cigarette under Tai's nose) And it's not just any ordinary cigarette...

TAI: (^_^;) ...

JOE: (^_^) Okay! Let's go! (Drinks his shot. Matt does the same)

TAI: Usually when someone drinks vodka like that, don't they squint or something?

YOLEI: It's only their first shot!

JOE: (^_^) Another?

MATT: Certainly.

DAVIS: I need a piss. (Leaps off the sofa towards the bathroom)

YOLEI: (Calls after him) Thanks for telling us that!

DAVIS: (Calls back) No problem!

Davis walks in on T.K. and Kari as they open a beer.

TRACK: Massive Attack/ Teardrop.

DAVIS: (His mouth drops a thousand feet) Kari!

KARI: (^_^) Hey Davis!

DAVIS: And ...T.K.?!

T.K.: (^_^) Hey Davis!

DAVIS: (^_^;) You two have been in here all this time?! And all alone?!

T.K.: Yes, we have.

DAVIS: Kari! Why didn't you tell that you wanted to use my bathroom? And for so long?!

KARI: (^_^) You were asleep, so I didn't want to disturb you.

DAVIS: (-_-;; Hangs his head, then looks at T.K.) Hey, what's that on your mouth, T.K.?

T.K.: (Touches his mouth) What's what on my mouth, Davis?

DAVIS: (Realisation 0_0;;;) It's lipstick!!! (Looks at Kari's lips. They look smudged ^_^;;;;) You two have both been making out, haven't you???!!!

T.K.: (@^_^@) No, we haven't!

DAVIS: (-_-* Furious with T.K.) Do I look like an idiot to you?!

T.K.: (^_^;) Ummmm...

DAVIS: Never mind! You son of a bitch! Kari's my girl!

T.K.: Stop calling Kari 'your girl', you jerk!

KARI: (Stands between them) Now you two, calm down!

DAVIS: (-_-*) He kissed you Kari and he's going to pay! BIG TIME!!!

T.K.: (-_-*) It's you who's going to pay! Nobody insults my mother and gets away with it!

DAVIS: Fuck your mother! Son of a bitch!

T.K.: (-_-*) Right, that is it! (Punches Davis in the face)

KARI: (^_^;) You two stop it right now!

SCENE 3: 00:30, Davis' apartment.

Matt and Joe are still at the vodka shots. Matt looks ill whilst Joe is still smiling. Yolei is sleeping and drunk out of her mind, and Jun is too. Tai and Izzy are half-asleep, watching Matt and Joe. Davis still hasn't returned from the bathroom. And neither has T.K. or Kari...

JOE: (^_^) Another shot, Matt?

TAI: Joe, you're amazing! How can you drink so much?!

IZZY: It's impossible, isn't it?

JOE: (^_^) Once you drink that last shot, Matt, we've finished those two bottles.

MATT: (^_^;) Oh really? (Finishes his shot with huge effort and flops onto the coffee table) Shhhhiiiittttt...

JUN: Matt, are you alright?

MATT: Shhhhhhiiiiiitttttttt...

TAI: (^_^) Well, that's that! It's a draw!

JOE: (^_^) Not quite. (Produces a third bottle of vodka)

ALL: (o_0;;; and all fall over anime style) ...

YOLEI: (0_0;) Holy cow! Joe!

JOE: (^_^) How about it, Matt? Do you want that next shot?

MATT: (Sounds like he's crying T_T) Nooooooooo...!

JOE: (^_^) Do you give up?

TAI: Come on, Matt! Just one more!

MATT: (Muffled) Fuck you...

JOE: (^_^) I win!

MATT: (Lifts his head and watches Joe pour himself another shot ^_^;;) This guy can't be human...!

JOE: (^_^) It's a celebration! (Holds up his shot ^_^) Cheers!

MATT: (Stands up unsteadily - way unsteadily) You bastards! (Falls back. Tai stands up quickly and catches him. He lets Matt sit in his armchair) You're all bastards! I can't believe that you let me fucking do it! I hope that you all burn in fucking hell!

TAI: (^_^;) You did well, Matt!

MATT: (Mutters) Bastards... (Drifts off to sleep)

TAI: (^_^;;) He must be really drunk! He never swears that much! I guess it must be part of his true nature!

IZZY: (^_^;) Curious...

JOE: (^_^) Soooooooo... Vodka shot, anyone?

ALL: (^_^;) ...

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I'm getting myself into some serious trouble with some parents here, aren't I? Not my fault at all, it's your kids' fault for reading the ratings…