Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ A.I. : Takuya ❯ Chapter Six: The Gemine takes Control ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter Six: The Gemine takes Control

By KellyQ



"Kouji, Takuya! Where are you?" Tomoki called out worried in his voice.

Both boys turned their heads toward the direction of the voice and saw the little boy running with worried eyes accompanied by Izumi and Junpei. With an annoyed sigh, Kouji walked as Takuya watched the dark haired boy. Is that concern I see, Izumi thought seeing concern on the brunette's face …

"Come one, let's go in and eat. I'm hungry." Junpei said hoping that the bad vibes would go away.

"I'm sorry. You guys must be hungry."

***************

Izumi walked to a flight of stairs that looked like it lead to the crack of the rough and looked up as though she was ready to shout.

"Kouji, it's time to eat!"

"I'm not hungry!" Came an angry voice.

"Kouji," Izumi shot back, "you haven't eaten for the past three days!"

"So? What are you? My mother?" The dark haired boy countered.

"Fine --- see if I care!"

With that she turned and walked out. Takuya watched the two boys to see that they didn't seam to notice the fight as he looked up see slight pain in Izumi's eyes.

*********************

Kouji sighed after hearing the last comment. Why did things have to be harder then they are? He knew that Izumi went out of her way to make something; but he didn't want to eat ... he didn't want much of anything but have his brother back.

"K-Kouji?"

The dark haired boy jumped a little and turned his head to see Takuya standing there with a plate of food his face full of worry. Kouji sighed again and turned his attention back to the stars. The brunette put the plat down and sat next to the dark haired boy still looking at him. Still having that something in Takuya's chest growing.

"What," Kouji snapped slightly then his expression changed when he saw a hint of pain on Takuya face and sighed , "I'll eat later."

"It's not that. You look so lonely ..."

The words hit Kouji right in the heart. How could this robot know that? Bring his knees to his chest the dark haired boy sighed.

"I guess you can say that," Kouji admitted thinking that since Takuya was nothing but a robot and robots don't have feelings he could say something, "I did have a twin brother. We could always hang out right here and look at the stars together when it was dark ... he died four days ago." The dark haired boy said hugging his knees tighter.

"Is that the reason why you won't eat?"

"Look! What I do is none of you business, okay," The dark haired boy snapped turning his head glaring as Takuya put his hand on his chest again looking as though he was about to wince.

Why is it that when I hell he looks hurt? Robots don't have feelings! They just don't ... Takuya looked down his face turning dark as his fist that was on his chest tightened.

"So. You're just going to kill your self because your brother is dead? Have you thought about what the others would think? I may not be human but I can see your all in pain and I'll try and protect you all so you don't have any more of it..."

Kouji flinched as Takuya rose to his feet took the plat, walked to the stairs and climbed down, his face still slightly dark. This caused Kouji to sigh feeling slightly bad that he was mean to a ... wait! Was Takuya feeling something? How can he? He's a robot! Then Kouji gasped in realization ... You're an Android. Similar to myself, except you possess a ( thinker like a gemine ) or whatever he called it - - - -the Gemine has really over clouded your judgment - - - - first you disobey orders - - - Could the Gemine be the reason why he could see why we're all in pain? I mean, the Gemine did stop Takuya from killing me ...

*******************

Takuya walked setting the plat down on the table when he hard footsteps from the stairs. He turned his head to see Kouji walk up with a guilty expression on his face.

"Look. I'm sorry if I was mean ---"

Kouji paused when Takuya's expression changed and ran outside looking around followed by Kouji.

"What is it?"

"Come out," Takuya ordered looking around, "I know your here!"

They both waited for a moment when suddenly a high pitch frequency rang out causing the brunette to crouch slightly and cover his ears feeling a murder rage coming over him. Kouji eyes widen knowing that the little robot was near ...

"Takuya snap out of it," Kouji yelled over the high pitch sound tempting to reach out for the shaking brunette.

"Thought you never see me again, ne?" Came a voice.

Kouji snapped his head to the right and looked up. On top of the rough was 6-2-5; laying on his chest, his chin in his hands and his legs swung back and forth; his lips curved to show that he was smirking darkly.

"What's going on?"

Before Kouji could answer Izumi, Takuya grabbed him by the throat again ... this time it was it the hold around this throat was tighter. Tomoki looked up at the little robot and growled. Turning, the little boy ran into the house climbed the stairs to the rough and jumped for the little android.

"Tomoki!"

6-2-5 sprang up turned, reached out a hand and grabbed Tomoki by the throat moving to the edge of the rough.

"You know? It's a shame that I have to do this to someone so young, pure ..."

The little robot paused for one moment to notice that Takuya had let Kouji ( who was lying on the ground unconscious)go. The brunette turned his head slightly his eyes clouded over ...

"I didn't say you can stop!" Shinya said.

Saying nothing, Takuya ran toward the little android as he let out a cry of anger. Touching each side of shoulders with his fists there was a great flash not even acknowledge the fact that Shinya had dropped Tomoki. Izumi ran up and caught him and moved out of the way just as Shinya started to look like he was going to start to whistle.

"No --- I'm --- not --- going to --- hurt --- them ---"

With a snarl, the high pitch frequency stopped allowing Takuya to jump toward the little android. They both went crashing down to the ground rolling three feet away. 6-2-6 managed to get on top of 6-2-5 pinning him down.

"I want some answers!"

***************

The ladies eyes widen as she continued to type on the screen receive a weird signal. The man put his hand on her shoulder making her jump a little ....

"What are those frequency's?"

The ladies eyes slowly changed to fear and realization feeling the man's hands tightened his grip on her shoulder ....

"You said that 6-2-6 went along with everything else in the lab."

"I ... I thought so too ..."

"Where is the signal coming from?"

"Sir?"

"Where is the signal coming from?" He asked more sharply.

The lady starting typing something on the computer ...

"A mile away from the burnt down lab ...."

To be continued ...