Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ A.I. : Takuya ❯ The Gemine takes Control: Part Two ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter Seven: The Gemine takes Control

Part Two

By KellyQ

"I want some answers!"

"I'm sure you do ..."

"The Gemine ..."

"Haven't you figured it out? No? You disobey orders ..."

"You mean hurt innocent people ..." Takuya figured out as something in his chest started to act up, "You'll have to kill me first if your going to hurt them ...."

Before Takuya could finish the rest, car light came toward the house; causing all of them to look. It wasn't long before they all noticed that it was three black cars. Stopping a man stepped out of the car causing Kouji pail with complete fear in his eyes. A moment later another figure stepped out of the car causing the dark haired boy eye's to change from fear to complete horror. Standing there where his father and twin brother. Takuya looked at the twin the man, not liking how they where all looking at Kouji and then looked over at him and the robot underneath him.

"Are you the one who's been giving the orders to make me kill these innocent people?" Takuya asked getting off the other android.

The man, Kouji's father, looked in surprise at Takuya. He shocked his head and smiled at the two robots.

"No I'm not, 6-2-6."

6-2-5 frowned deeply then looked back at Takuya. pulling his hand free he managed to pull his ray gun out.

"We'll finish this later brother!"

The smaller android pointed his ray gun at Takuya's chest. 6-2-6's optic sensors widened , but before he could move out of the way, his brother pulled the trigger sending a blast at Takuya. The taller android's eyes slowly faded and became dull. His body became limp changing back, and 6-2-5 pushed his brother's body off him, and dashed off.

"Takuya!"

All of the orphans ran over to the fallen robot. Tommy was crying hard, clinging to Izumi. She held him gently, and whispered to him.

"Takuya?" Kouji's father appeared behind them, looking the robot over. "That's his name?"

"Yea...." the black haired said glaring at his father in mild hatred.

"I suppose I own you all an explanation. 6-2- I mean Takuya needs to come back to our lab so we can take a look at him...see if he's still in proper functioning order."

"Why should we trust you." Junpei ask coldly glaring at the man.

"Because. " he explained looking very annoyed "I've been studying Androids for a ....very long time. I know them inside and out and my fellow workers can help your friend recover, while I explain everything."

Junpei opened his mouth to protest, but Kouji beat him to it.

"Fine. We'll come ... but if your lieing-"

"I'm not lieing Kouji ... I will explain everything at the lab."

The orphan's all looked at each other and nodded in unison. Kouji's father gave them a smile and motioned for his comrades to load Takuya into one of the cars. Kouji's gaze was on the ground as he walked over to the car where they'd place 6-2-6. None of the workers stopped him as he climbed into the back seat with the android.

****************

"Sir," the man said into the phone, "Mr. Minamoto has 6-2-6 ---"

"What about the orphan kids and 6-2-5?" Kanbara said.

"He took them and 6-2-5 has managed to get away ..."

"This is better then I thought," Mr. Kanbara mumbled into the phone.

"Sir?"

"Have 6-2-5 follow the car with the same mission but make sure that he can not bee seen. Got that?"

"Yea I got it."

**************

The sound of rumbling came to Takuya's ears as he opened his eyes. He felt very weak and confused but his thought was interrupted by feeling finger tips brush against his. Turning his head slightly to see that it was Kouji looking very mode and yet a little scared. Slipping a hand under the dark haired boy causing the Kouji to look back at the brunette whom smiled slightly as if to say 'we'll do this together.'

It wasn't long before they came to what looked like a building ... a wear house type building. Noticing that the doors where like a grudge door, it opened and drove to what seamed like going down. This caused Kouji feel uneasy as he unconsciously tightened his grip on Takuya's hand.

Coming to a stop. They looked around to see that the whole room was cement and two double doors in front of them. The doors to the back seat opened as the two men that where sitting on either side of them took hold of one of them pulled them apart. Something snapped in Takuya as he tired to get a good hold Kouji who was trying to do the same thing.

"No! Don't separate us," Takuya panicked, "I don't want him to be lonely."

Using all the strength he could, the brunette pulled himself free and ran to Kouji throwing his arms around him causing the dark haired boy to flinch slightly not even realizing that he was blushing.

"Very touching now let's go!"

Takuya just tightened his grip refusing to let go repeating that he didn't want to leave Kouji alone. Without realizing it, Mr. Minamoto motioned the men point their guns ...

"Let go and Kouji will not get hurt." Kouichi said causing Takuya to tremble slightly as he slowly moved his arms away.

Just as his arms just a few inches away. One of the men grabbed Kouji by his hair as Kouichi reached out laced his arm around Takuya neck pulling out something that neither Kouji nor Takuya could see as it was jammed into his back causing the brunette's eyes to glow for one moment and go out as his body felt limp, his eyes still open but lacked of pupils.

"You ..." Kouji yelled feeling a headache coming from having his hair pulled, "you lied to us! And where are my friends?"

"Oh I wouldn't worry about them," Mr. Minamoto said walking toward the door with Kouichi following close behind caring Takuya, "you'll see them soon enough."

*******************

"I can't believe he tricked us like that!" Junpei hissed.

"Izumi, I wanna go home." Tomoki said in a small voice.

"Poor thing. Those men must've ---"

Before the could answer the door and Kouji was shoved in as the door slammed close behind before the dark haired boy had a chance to turn and yell at them.

"Kouji! Are you all right? Where's Takuya?"

The dark haired boy said nothing as he looked around looking for some way out. He had to get out! He had to rescue Takuya from his father!

To be continued ...