Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Because of You ❯ The Escape....For Some ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]


Chapter 4


AN: I am sooooo sorry!! It has taken me forever to write this! I got major writers block and then school started and I've been busy so I promise the next chapter will be out much sooner and im so sorry again that it took me so long. I hope it didn't upset anyone a lot a lot. Well here's the next Chapter ^_^

Disclaimer: Okay just to clear things up I DON'T OWN DIGIMON as I've stated before if I did I mean I wouldn't have to write these stories cause I'd make the show just the way I wanted it ^_^.

Tk's chains began to shake as he cried.

"Dead! All of them! How could all three of them be dead!!! No! I know he's still alive!! He's not dead I won't believe it!! And I know he loves Miyako he would have protected her at all costs! Miyako IS alive!!"

Takenouchi Castle

Miyako pulled her silk dress up and into her hands.

"These things make it impossible to run" she muttered sneaking around the halls.

She was on the 3rd floor below the throne room and making her way down to what she assumed was the dungeon or and underground cave. Runnning down the stairs she came to a hall way. Right was where she needed to keep going but she looked to the left. It was a dead end and looking at it she froze.

Flash Back......

"Cody it's suicide please don't do this!!" Miyako could hear the footsteps getting closer

"Your Majesty I beg of you hide!"

"CODY!!!" Miyako screamed

She could hear metal against metal outside the door.

"Your majesty the throne!" Cody yelled before turning to fight again

Miyako turned around and hesitated.

"CODY!! SURVIVE!! PLEASE!!" with that Miyako bunched her dress up and ran to the thrones.

End......

'I turned around and I saw him, he didn't know it but I heard him'

Flash Back.....

"I'm sorry King Inoue I have failed! Run Miyako!! Run and be safe I've failed! RUN!!" Cody screamed as the soldiers punced on him

End.....

Miayko began to shake.

"Oh Cody you didn't fail, how could you have said that!! You've always been my friend! You never failed" Miyako fell to her knees as the tears began flowing.

After about 20 minutes Miyako gained control of herself and turned to the right. She started with walking but soon broke into a sprint.

"I will make Destruction pay for that!!"

Miyako made her way down and down farther under the castle. Finally she ran down the last set of stairs and came to a dark damp room.

"Oh great!!! I've come all this way to end up at another dead end!! This can't be happening!!"

Miyako fell to the floor and hit her hands on the dirt.

"Fine!! If I can't hide here ill make my way to the Kamiya Kingdom!!"

Miyako was about to leave when she heard some whimpering.

"Hello is anyone there?"

Silence ......but then it came again.

"Queen Sora?!? Baroness Mimi?!?! It's Princess Miyako!!"

Still nothing but the whimpering. Miyako dropped to the floor again but this time she cleared some dirt and put her head to the ground. Here she heard......

"It's okay little girl we'll find your mommy im sure she's down here but you must be silent." Baroness Mimi Comforted.

Back with Miyako.....

"That's Baroness Mimi!!" Miyako said to herself about to burst with Joy

Looking down at the ground she began pounding with all her might.

"Baroness Mimi!! Queen Sora!!! It's Miyako!!!"

Silence......

"Ken sent me here!! Destruction has everyone at the Kamiya Castle!! All the soldiers are gone! You have to believe me this is Miyako"

Still Silence......

"Alright I need something to make you believe" Miyako crossed her legs

"Well......... Oh!! Mimi just last week Sora,you and I got together and we we're talking about the guys. Mimi you said that Izzy was"

"Wait!!!" Mimi screamed from the underground hideout putting the little girl down, the blushing Mimi opened the door "Trust me it's her" Mimi said her face changing interesting shades of red every minute.

Miyako stopped smiling, she knew that would get her attention. Miyako stood up as a square in the wall began to move. After a minute or two it slid over and Miyako could see Mimi blushing.

"I figured you wouldn't want something like that announced in front of the entire Takenouchi Kingdom" Miyako giggled and walked towards the hole

"Just get in here and hurry" Mimi scolded as she pulled Miyako through and slid the brick back over the opening hiding the entrance once again.

Outside the entrance a hand formed bursting out of the dirt walls. The arm was followed by a giggling face and then a body. The dirt soldier stepped out of the wall and ran to get a horse heading to the Kamiya Kingdom.

In the cave.....

Dim torches lit the underground town! There were houses in rows a well in the middle. Mimi guided Miyako through the town to a house with the crest of love and friendship on it. Opening the door Miyako saw a sweating Sora lying on a soft silk bed. Seeing the Queen Miyako ran to her side.

"Sora?!?! What's wrong are you hurt?!?"

Sora slowly opened her eyes.

"Miyako?! You're here!" Sora hugged Miyako "We thought everyone in the Inoue Kingdom had been killed!!"

"Well they took the vilagers to the Kamiya Kingdom but I escaped into our underground tunnels."

"Well where is Cody?" Sora smiled

Miyako's face sunk and her eyes began to water again.

"Cody didn't....*sniff* Cody he.......*sniff* he told me to run...... I didn't want to *sniff* I mean*sniff* he told me*sniff* I ran*sniff* he didn't make it!!" Miyako broke down the tears flowing.

The house went silent.

"Oh Miyako I know he was your best friend, Im so sorry"

Mimi locked the door and walked up to Miyako.

"Miyako Im so sorry" Miyako turned around and buried herself in Mimi

"I didn't*sniff* want to*sniff* he told me too!!*sniff* it was a dead end*sniff* there was no *sniff* way he could have made it"

Mimi hugged her and looked at Sora who had sad filled eyes.

"Miyako how did you find us?" Mimi asked

"Ken he*sniff* he came and found me in the tunnels*sniff* and he told me to go here and he headed to the*sniff* Kamiya Kingdom to help. Everyone's been taken there"

"That must mean that Destruction is there" Sora said lying back in the bed with a moan

"What's wrong Sora?" Miyako asked

"Sora was helping everyone in when one of those indecent dirt things hit her and sent her flying to the ground. Nothing broken I just don't think it did the baby any good." Mimi said with a forlorn look

"Oh Dear! Well is the baby going to be alright?" Miyako said in total shock

"We think so she's still kicking and the doctor said she was okay so everything is fine"

"Oh thank goodness" Miyako sighed in relief

Kamiya Dungeon

After ceased crying he became silent, deathly silent. Matt and Tai begged him to say something, but he would only raise his head and glare at them from time to time as if in annoience. So the two finally gave up.

"Tk?" Matt began again

Silence

"Tk! I know you're hurt but we've got to figure out some way out of here! So stop moping and help us think!"

"I wasn't moping"

The room went silent, Tk had spoke.

"What?"Tai asked relieved that the boy was speaking

"I said ...that I wasn't moping. I was thinking of a way out of here. Now listen there is no immediate way out of here for me so I want Tai, Izzy, Matt, and Davis to get ready. In about 10 minutes a dirt soldier will come to throw some bread to us. He will open the door a crack being the idiot he is. When he does grab his hand pull him in. Take care of him and then go up and try to save Kari and King and Queen Kamiya. If you find a safe way out first come and get the rest of them and take them out and head for the Takenouchi Kingdom."

"What about you?" Matt asked

Tk looked Matt in the eyes.

"I can't escape and once all hell breaks lose............ Destruction will come for me. He's looking for Tanamar and I have it so I can keep him occupied while you all get out of here"

"But Tk I"

"Matt don't........... I've thought it over and there's no other way so just do it please"

"But I......" Matt turned and looked at everyone, they too had their faces down in shame " Alright Tk ill do it"

Matt,Tai, Izzy and Davis gathered around the door and in about 10 minutes like Tk had said the bolts on the door slid open. Everyone stopped breathing as the dirt hand slid in, just as it did Tai grabbed it and dragged the soldier through throwing him against the wall. The dirt soldier fell into dust and the four snuck out the door and up the stairs to the castle.

"Good Luck" Tk whispered

Elsewhere in the castle....

Ken threw himself to the ground as a dirt soldier passed by at the end of the hall. Once the guard had passed he started crawling down the halls.

"Alright Tk and the others are most likely in the dungeon so I need to head down there"

With Matt,Tai,Izzy, and Davis....

"Alright you and Davis see if you can find a way out for the others and get them out of here safely" Matt ordered

Izzy and Davis bowed and ran in the opposite direction of the throne room.

"Your Majesty if I may ask you a question?"

"Oh Tai cut the proper crap I'm your best friend and I don't need this your majesty junk! Especially now!!"

"Sorry man! But hey you just ordered Izzy and Davis and you've known them since when? 5....6....."

"Tai it didn't mean to come out as an order"

"Alright well we shouldn't head to the throne room just yet. We don't want to stir up any trouble until the others are safely out of the castle"

"You're right so what should we do?"

"Well I say we go to the dungeon entrance and make sure no more dirt soldiers come and then when the others are out we go and wreck havic on this destrcution"

"Alright let's go"

Matt and Tai bent down and snuck down the halls back towards the dungeon. They came to an "intersection" if you will and the guards were closing in. Matt and Tai turned to eachother and their eyes widened.

" I got the one on the left you got the right" Tai whispered

Matt nodded and they waited as the guards got closer so when they attacked it wouldn't attract much attention. Just as the two were about to jump the dirt guards a sword came flying down the hall. Cutting Matt's bangs barely the guards were pinned to the wall. The blonde hair floated to the ground as the guards dissolved into dust. Matt wide eyed turned to Tai who only looked just as shocked.
Both men turned to the direction the sword came from only to find nothing. Looking at eachother again they stood stood up and were about to grab the sword when Ken jupmed in front of them and pulled the sword out of the wall.

"aaaaa!!" Tai almost jumped back 10 feet

"Ken!!!!" Matt hugged the knight

"Matt! Tai! Oh thank goodness you are still alive! I feared you dead!"

"Us dead! Ha!" Tai said regaining his composure and hugging his friend

"We thought you dead!!! Oh Takeru will be so happy!!"

"Yea! I don't think I've ever seen him so upset" Tai said looking at Ken

"What?" Ken looked confused

"Ken we thought you were dead. And im afraid we don't have any news on Miyako so we fear the worst" Matt said his smile fading

Ken just smiled

"Why do you smile like that!!!" Tai demanded

"Because Tai I dropped Miyako off at the Takenouchi Castle myself she will find Mimi and Sora and go into hiding"

"Oh thank goodness!" Matt sighed in relief

"And before you go on I know about Cody Miyako was very upset" he frowned

"Yes I should suspect so. But let us go before more guards come" Matt said

Ken sheathed his sword and the three headed for the dungeon.

With Izzy and Davis.....

Izzy threw the guard into 3 others causing them to turn to dust. Davis kicked one and threw the other into the wall.

"Come one I think that leaves this hall cleared and there's the door let's go back and get the others out of here" Izzy said catching his breath

"Sounds good to me" Davis said also catching his breath

Then the two began to run back to the dungeon.

In the Dungeon....

Tk hung his head in silence his mind racing.

'Ken......Miyako......Cody........'

Just then he heard footsteps in the hall. Thinking it was destruction he told the King and Queen to hide behind the door so at least they good run if the guard didn't notice them.
The footsteps got closer and the door began to open. Tk held his breath.....as he saw Matt step through the door smiling.

"Matt! What are you doing here?"

Tai stepped through the door also smiling.

"We met someone and thought we should wait till everyone is out before we attack"

"Who'd ya meet?" Tk sounded worried

" Hey buddy" Ken said stepping through the door "Didn't think you could get rid of me that easily did you?"

"Ken!!!"

Ken frowned when he saw Tk battered and chained.

"Let me fix that" he said walking to Tk he pulled out his sword and sent the chains flying

Tk rubbed his wrists smiled and hugged Ken

"Ken .....about Miyako....."

"Don't worry I know but what you don't know is that I escorted Miyako to the Takenouchi Kingdom and by now she is in hiding with Sora and Mimi"

King and Queen Inoue were overfilled with joy

"Oh Ken thank you so much!!!!" Queen Inoue squealed and squeezed Ken till he was about blue.

"You will be greatly rewarded for this" King Inoue bowed to Ken

"Oh im sure Miyako will take care of ugh!!" Tk was stopped by Ken's elbow

"He means that...that Miyako has already said that it will be taken care of" Ken smiled

Tk stood up and stepped on Ken's toe causing him to yelp.

"Of course! That's exactly what I meant" he smiled recieveing a glare from Ken

Just then Izzy and Davis came bursting in the cell.

"Alright everyone who is getting out of here let's go!" Davis said skidding to a hault and almost running into Izzy "Hey izzy don't stop like that! I almost hit you!"

"Ken!!!" Izzy Said in surprise

"No izzy remember he's dead so don't bring that up it's painful for all of us!" Davis yelled in anger

"Uh hi davis!" Ken said cheerfully

"Ken?!?!?!"

Both Izzy and Davis hugged Ken still speechless

"Well you had better take the king and queen to the takenouchi kingdom" Matt broke the silence

"ah yes we must hurry before the anyone finds out about the dead guards" Izzy said remembering where they were

"You killed the guards!!?!?! Well there goes our cover" Tai threw his hands up in the air.

"They would have killed us!!" Davis came back

"Alright just get everyone out of here" Tai said turning serious.

"Guys I'm the Knight of this Kingdom it is my duty to stay but I don't want to ask any of you to stay this could ugly" Tk said still rubbing his wrists

"This is my Kingdom and I won't forsake it in the time of need" Tai defended " However Izzy I want you and Davis to take King and Queen Inoue back to the Takenouchi Kingdom. Takenouchi Kingdom is probably the safest land right now. Matt I ask you to please go with them your wife will be worried and Izzy you are better with the intelligence so you are better thinking of plans, your wife will also miss you. Davis you will be the representitive for the Kamiya Kingdom and also the guard for the King and Queen. Tk and I will go for Destruction and Ken, Miyako will be missing you im sure so you can"

"You think I'm leaving now?!! No Miyako is safe, I won't leave this Kingdom I am also a leader in the Kamiya Kingdom and I care about those people in the throne room so I will not leave."

"I want to stay but I do need to return and get my Kingdom running again and make sure my people are safe. I will return to help as soon as possible" Matt said obviously battling the thought of staying and leaving

"I'll have a plan in no time your majesty and we will be back" Izzy said bowing "Now Your Majesties this way please." Izzy and Davis led the King and Queen out with Matt bringing up the rear.

"Alright" Tai said turning to Tk and Ken " We had better hurry to the throne room before word spreads of the dead guards"

"Good Idea" Tk said his left shoulder still extremely sore from the arrow in the dining hall. The blood had dried now and the pain was nothing compared to his drive to get to Kari.

So with that Tk,Ken, and Tai ran out of the dungeon and began up the stairs leading to the throne room.

A/N: Alrighty well I'll have more out soon please r&r and tell me what ya think and have a nice day ^_^