Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ College Reunion, or Correcting a Past Mistake ❯ Part 6 - The Painful Past (Kari's Side) ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

 

College Reunion, or Correcting a Past Mistake
Part 6 - The Painful Past (Kari's Side)
 
By Robster80 (R80)
Co-Written by TheUNB
 
WARNING: This story is for 18 or older readers! There's foul language, and sexual content. The latter won't be in every chapter, but there will be in a few of them. If you are under 18, PLEASE stop reading right now and turn back!
You have been warned.
 
DISCALIMER: I do NOT, repeat, do NOT own any of the characters in this story! This is FANFICTION, so this is written for fun, not profit! I don't even own the songs or the matching lyrics to said songs used as chapter breaks
 
Previously - After over 5 years of separation, TK and Kari met once more and agreed to start anew as friends. A new school week begins and TK and Kari meet at lunchtime, joined by Noriyaki Kakyoin, one of TK's bandmates as well as a classmate of Kari's. Later, TK has Kari join him for his weekly piano practice but they're joined by Kari's friends and coworkers from the White Cat club, Mina Ashido and Camie Ustushimi. After a few songs, TK gets a text for a sudden meeting of his band and (unwillingly) cancels his dinner plans with Kari. When Camie and Mina start to inquire about her and TK's relationship, Kari reluctantly agrees but only if they go back to her apartment…
 
“Not a dry eye in the house, after love's curtain comes down, listen and you'll hear the sound, hear the sound of a heart breaking…” Lyrics from “Not a Dry Eye in the House” by Meat Loaf
 
Kari opened the door to her room and ushered Camie and Mina in, Cherise at her side. “Leave the door open for me,” Cherise said to Kari assuringly, “if you need me I'll come running.”
 
“Thanks, Cherise.” Kari then entered the room, leaving her door open a crack. She had brought her classmates/coworkers to her place after they'd pressed her into telling them more about her relationship with TK… and for better or worse, she'd tell them; they were her friends and she trusted them… she only hoped they'd still be her friends afterward.
 
Mina had been on her phone, placing their order from Pizza-Hut for delivery, but after inputting the address for said delivery after getting everyone's orders, she silenced her phone and put it in her pocket. “Okay, it'll be a bit before our order gets here. Let's get the money together…” Once the three girls together added up their shares of the bill plus tip, they set it aside before they all sat down, with Mina and Camie on Kari's bed and Kari in a desk chair.
 
“Okay,” Kari began, “ you two swore that what I'm going to tell you stays between us, and Cherise, and we'll hold you both to it. ...You two heard or saw about the few Digimon instances a few years back, right?” Seeing both nod, she continued, “Well, I was a part of most of that. Me, TK, both our older brothers, and four other friends; Sora Takenouchi, Mimi Tachikawa, Izumi “Izzy” Koumi and Jyou Kido; we were in the middle of the Odaiba attack. Each of us had our own Digimon partners, though I was the last one to get my partner and join the group when I was only 8, like TK was back then. At the time, TK and his mother lived outside of Odaiba since his parents divorced about two years before then.
 
“About 3-4 years later, TK moved back to Odaiba and he attended my school, in my class. We had kept in touch between those years and had become best friends, though it upset another guy friend, Daisuke Motomiya, who saw me as his girlfriend. That same day TK started school with me, we got involved in more Digimon adventures, but with Daisuke and three more new kids joining us. We were heavily involved in the whole Digimon Christmas fiasco and everything else that happened afterwards. About a year after that, TK and I realized we had feelings for each other stronger than our friendship, feelings that our older brothers and the older Chosen kids could see way before we did… and we started dating. Around the same time, my brother Taichi/Tai started dating Sora, his best friend, and TK's brother Yamato “Matt” Ishida with Mimi. Also, our friends Miyako Inou and Ken Ichijoji got together as a couple. Things were going fine…
 
“Then, shortly after our happier days started, a new and more dangerous enemy showed up, someone we've all willed to forget his name especially. In the first battle with him, he literally mopped the floors with us and our Digimon, and then he let us live as if to taunt us that he held our lives in his hands and could kill us anytime he wished. We tended our physical wounds, but the psychological damage was there… in the week or so that followed our enemy's arrival, he didn't show up again. During that time, I thought about what he had done to us… how… how close we all came to being killed.
 
“I started to think about my death, and TK's… and I got to thinking that there was one thing I wanted to do before I died…”
 
“Tonight I need your sweet caress, hold me in the darkness, tonight you calm my restlessness, you relieve my sadness.” Lyrics from “Hands to Heaven” by Breathe
 
The night was perfect. Natsuko Takaishi was out of town on assignment, and Kari had convinced her parents to let her stay over with TK to help apartment-sit while Natsuko was gone; after all, they were more mature than normal 13-year-olds, they could be trusted…
 
Sora and Mimi both promised to keep their respective guys occupied that night as well, and Daisuke had long since given up on Kari once she and TK had become officially a couple, much as it upset him…
 
The plan was dinner together, made by both of them, and then a movie in the living room, and then to bed with Kari having the options of either the couch or Natsuko's bed. However, Kari had other intentions on her mind, all of them involving her longtime best friend, her boyfriend…
 
After that punishing and humiliating defeat, where the Chosen kids had been left alive to deal with the fact they were up against a deadlier enemy than the likes of past evil Digimon (Vamdemon in all his incarnations, the Dark Masters, Black WarGreymon, the Daemon Corps., etc.), Kari had started thinking about death. Not just hers, but her friends, her family… the boy she loved… Yes, she and TK had told each other “I love you” and had kissed numerous times, held each other tightly… but after that near-death experience none of it was enough. There was more to be said. No - there was more to be shown. And tonight she'd show TK how much she loved him.
 
Dinner had been wonderful despite the semi-silence between them as they ate. It was the same with the movie, despite it was one of their favorites: The Count of Monte Cristo (TK had read the book and despite the differences between the book and the film, the film became a favorite of his, and one of Kari's after he'd shown it to her). Kari wondered if TK, too, was thinking about that defeat and its repercussions.
 
“...Does Edmond get back together with Mercedes in the book like the film?” Kari then asked as they watched the scene where Edmond as his alter ego dismissed Mercedes' advances in his carriage. It was a question she had meant to ask TK.
 
“Hmm? Oh.” TK paused the movie (it was on DVD). “No, he doesn't. After her husband commits suicide when his past crimes were brought to light, she takes her son and leaves to begin a new life without Edmond even trying to stop her. A female character not in this film named Haydee, whom Edmond took as his ward/servant before he returned for his revenge, she became his lover when he had finished getting his revenge. Haydee was the daughter of a Pasha whom Fernand betrayed to the Turks and after the Pasha died his wife and Haydee were sold into slavery. Edmond bought and saved Haydee though he was too late to save her mother.”
 
“Why'd they change it then so he went back with Mercedes in this film?”
 
“Probably the Americans didn't feel their audience would like the hero marrying a younger woman. They're a little too strict in some practices.”
 
“True. Mimi mentioned this a lot after she came back to Japan for good.”
 
During the later scenes with Edmond and Mercedes where they rekindle their romance, Kari gently took TK's hand into hers; he returned her gesture by interlacing his fingers in hers. They held hands thusly throughout the rest of the film.
 
“I still think the final words of the book were better,” TK said after the end of the film showed the saying written in stone “God will grant me justice.”
 
“Which were?”
 
TK recited it from memory: “All human wisdom is contained in these two words: `Wait and Hope.'”
 
Kari gave a small smile. “I like the sound of that, too. Especially the word `Hope.'” She leaned in, resting her head on his shoulder. “I could use some hope these days.”
 
“...We all could.”
 
“TK?”
 
“Yes, Kari?”
 
“...I'm scared.” She lifted her head to look TK in the eyes. “I'm scared of dying. Most of all, I'm scared that those closest to me will die before I do. Our friends, Taichi… ...you most of all.”
 
“Hikari…”
 
“The thought of losing you, my TK, it scares me worse than anything. Especially if you die before… before I can let you know how I really feel about you. Yes, we've told each other that we love one another… but for me, that's not enough anymore.”
 
“Kari… are you saying what I think-?”
 
“Takeru,” she said, calling him by his real name. She only ever used his real name if she was dead serious about something, like that moment. “Please make love to me. Tonight.” Seeing his eyes widen in surprise, she added, “I know we'd be taking a big risk, bigger than when your parents were intimate before they got married since we're younger than they were then… but I want you, my Takeru… I want and need you now, more than ever before… I want to show you how much you mean to me. Before it's too late…”
 
Opening his mouth to protest, TK stopped when he saw the tears in Kari's eyes… despite his conscience literally screaming in his head to make Kari stop, make her see the reason against taking such a leap in their relationship, his heart ached seeing the girl he loved looking so hurt and vulnerable. And at the same time, another part of him, one that had started to quietly give him “suggestions” of the naughty sort for months now, urged him to accept his girlfriend's offer and make the night one to absolutely remember.
 
“...What about… protection-?”
 
“I'll be safe, I promise.” Kari then reached into her pants pocket and pulled out several small pills. She held them to TK in her palm. “I… convinced Sora to give me some of her birth control pills for tonight.” She then took one pill and popped it into her mouth, dry-swallowing it before pocketing the rest. “If we take it slowly… it will give the pill time to take effect.”
 
“...You really want… this… with me?”
 
Nodding, Kari then said, “You're the only boy who makes me feel this way; you make my heart pound in my chest…” She took his one hand and pressed it over her heart, letting him feel that her heart was beating faster than normal. Then, after a few seconds, she carefully moved his hand down enough that his hand was on her (still small yet growing) breast, letting him feel through the fabric of her shirt and her bra. She closed her eyes and cooed, relishing in the feel of his fingers and palm on her chest. Her nipple began to harden from the feel of his palm over it, and she sensed he felt it as well.
 
“You make me feel… hot… feverish… ...and wet.”
 
TK gulped; by “wet” Kari meant that her lower girl parts were beginning to leak with anticipation and want for him to be intimate with her. They had only learned of this earlier in the school year during Health classes, about sexual reproduction and the like, including the safeguards (the good and bad ones) and STDs. But at the moment, TK could only think about… “the more interesting parts” as some of his more lewd classmates coined the subject.
 
“...If you want to stop at anytime,” he then said with eyes locked onto hers, “just tell me. I swear I'll-.”
 
“I know you will… but I don't want to stop.” To further drive her point home, Kari quickly leaned in and kissed TK hard, catching him off guard enough that she deepened the kiss by moving her tongue past their joined lips and into his mouth to let it roam freely, tasting the inside of his mouth. A muffled moan escaped her throat as she kissed her boyfriend thusly… a moan that intensified a bit when she felt his hands move to her shoulders… and his tongue started to kiss her back. As if to show her appreciation and approval, she moved an arm around his back, and the other brought her hand to the back of his head to let her fingers twist into the locks of blonde hair.
 
~Takeru… my Takeru… my love…~
 
Eventually their lungs pleaded for fresh air, and the two slowly, reluctantly, pulled away enough to end the kiss yet their tongues prolonged the contact and the kiss until a thin line of saliva stretched between them and broke. Both panted a bit, eyes half-opened yet locked onto each other while their hands remained where they were. As they looked at each other, they saw mutual emotions: love, desire, passion…
 
Relief that there would be no more hesitation between them.
 
“Bed-?” TK began
 
“Yes,” Kari replied in haste, almost pleading.
 
With what little sense he had left, TK shut off the DVD player and the TV, and then, once more locking hands with Kari, led her half-eagerly, half-patiently to the door of his bedroom. One hand left Kari's to grasp the doorknob, turning it swiftly before he pushed the door open and then he flew his hand to the lightswitch, bringing illumination to the once darkened room. They were barely through the door, Kari using a foot to kick it shut again, when they embraced once more, TK pressing Kari's back into the door as they used their tongues once more. Blindly Kari felt for the switch and once she found it she flicked it so darkness enveloped around them. However, She heard the switch “click” again and through her shut eyelids sensed the light was on again. She stopped the kiss, opening her eyes. “Why-?”
 
“I want to see you.”
 
“But it'll be better in the-.” Kari stopped herself when she saw something on TK's desk - a candle jar labeled “juicy watermelon.” “Candlelight.”
 
Blinking once, TK turned to see what Kari was fixated on, saw his jarred candle… and quickly caught on. Smiling, he pulled Kari along gently by her one arm until they reached the desk and he yanked open the center drawer before he saw and seized a box of matches. He removed the lid of the jar before he took out a match, struck it twice before it lit, and used the match to set the candle alight. The sweet scent of watermelon began to make its way to his and Kari's nostrils as he waved the match until its flame went out. “Sit,” he told Kari as he made for the door, threw it open again, and raced to the bathroom, where he doused the burnt matchstick using the sink before throwing it into the trash and went back into his room.
 
Kari sat on the edge of his bed, eagerly awaiting his return. She had moved the candle jar further down the desk away from TK's bed, as a precaution. When he returned, he shut the door once more and then shut off the room's main light; the glow of the candle jar was soft yet bright enough to satisfy both of them. Not able to bear being away from her boyfriend any longer, Kari held out her arms to him and softly pleaded, “C'mere.”
 
Moving while trying hard not to seem too eager, TK soon reached the bed and sat down before Kari, his hands going into hers before they kissed passionately once more. This time, however, their hands went around each other and began to explore their backs, first at the upper, and then down slowly to the lower sections. Kari made the first move, her fingers gripping the fabric of TK's shirt and tugging until the back of his shirt came out from within his pants. She felt TK do the same, only he then slipped his hands underneath her shirt to touch and caress her back without the hindrance of her top, making her moan even more in their intense kissing. Her own hands changed tactics and moved between them, going for the three buttons atop the front of TK's shirt and blindly fumbling them until they were undone before she pulled at the front to fully untuck it.
 
~Please, please, pleaaaaaaaase,~ Kari silently prayed as their kissing changed so their tongues dueled each other in the open air while allowing them to breathe again, ~please don't let anyone… anyone… anything ruin this night! Let me make love to my boyfriend, the boy I love most in this whole world… let us have tonight… and tomorrow… and more… please…~
 
TK's hands continued to feel up Kari's back, feeling electricity as his fingertips and palms made unrestrained contact with her bare skin. At first he kept his motions from going beyond the strap of her bra, but then his growing boldness and curiosity won out and he willed his hands to move up and past the small border to caress Kari's upper back. At the same time he felt her hands once more at the back of his head before they pulled him downward so he was peppering her chin, and then her neck, with hot, tender kisses.
 
“Takeru,” she cooed, tilting her head to one side so he could kiss the side of her neck freely. “Yes… yes… yessssssss…”
 
“Hikari,” TK said softly between kisses. “My angel… my queen…”
 
“Takeru… undress me now… slowly…” Kari's hands returned to the bottom of TKs shirt and began pulling them upward, exposing his midsection and lower chest in the process. She wanted to undress TK as much as she wished him to do to her.
 
“Yes, my queen,” TK said huskily before setting his hands to work; he moved them down Kari's back while gently “raking” it with his fingertips, making her shudder. Then, he slipped them out from under her blouse before he gently began pushing it upward to and then past the underside of her bra-clad breasts. He then pulled away enough that, after lifting up his arms, Kari freed him of his shirt before he in turn did the same for her. In the soft glow of the candlelight he saw her bra - pure white in color yet simplistic in design. Of his own volition, he moved his hands to take the cups into his hands and let his hands carefully explore.
 
Closing her eyes again, Kari tilted back her head and let a new moan of lust and love leave her mouth. TK's hands were so gentle and attentive… everything he did with them felt so right… Then, though, she became aware that her bust size wasn't exactly on par with, say, Sora or even Mimi. “...I'm sorry.”

TK paused. “For what, my love?”
 
“I-I'm not as… my breasts aren't as big-.”
 
“That doesn't matter to me.”

“But-. Mmph!” Kari was silenced with a simple kiss.
 
“That, doesn't matter to me,” TK repeated slowly, “because it's you… and I love you, Hikari, every single part of you, inside… and outside.” And to show he meant it, TK brought his head down and began to lightly kiss the tops of her breasts while his hands cupped and played with them.
 
“Haaaaa… Oh Takeru…” Relishing in his actions, Kari helped herself by bringing the shoulder straps of her bra down past her shoulders. After that, her hands explored TK's own chest, her fingers roaming his young yet well-built frame… playing basketball for their school had certainly given him a little edge in chiseling his frame.
 
Kari's thoughts then briefly turned to Daisuke; Daisuke, too, was physically fit given he was a soccer player like her brother Tai. However, the fact that Daisuke seemed to imitate her brother both worked for and against the younger boy in terms of dating Kari…. That and the way he acted as if she was already his girlfriend without even asking her out. Yet Kari didn't harbor any ill feelings towards Daisuke… it was just that she met TK first, and in him she first found a true friend, a best friend… their older brothers jokingly foreseeing their relationship was also a factor, though if both Tai and Matt knew how deep this relationship was becoming…
 
Quickly Kari banished all other thoughts so she could focus on the moment with her boyfriend. TK was now gently pulling down one of her bra's cups to all him to kiss more of her budding orb. She felt her nipple exposed to the free air, and TK blindly caressed it with his thumb while he kissed her flesh. Wishing to be completely topless, Kari took his hands into hers and brought them around her back to the hook of her bra, and as soon as she did she sensed his understanding as his fingers worked quickly to undo the hook and then peel off the bra from her body and arms, letting it fall discarded to the floor.
 
Now TK was free to cup and kiss Kari's bare breasts, and her intensified moans only spurred him on. He groaned suddenly when he felt a hand, Kari's, on the crotch of his pants. She was feeling him up, “helping' the growing bulge in his lower clothes. At the same time it made his erection ache from the attention plus the restriction from his pants and briefs.
 
“Mmmmmmm, someone's really turned on,” Kari teased, opening one eye partially to look at TK.
 
“I bet you are, too,” TK said just before his lips brushed Kari's nipple and he then gave it full attention with his tongue, licking it gently while using the tip of his tongue to circle it over and over.
 
“Ohhhhhh… you'll see… and feel… s-soon enough…” Kari's words were different from her thoughts; she was ready to shuck off her lower clothes, tear TK's own off, and make him take her. Yet she couldn't deny how fucking good he made her feel as he now suckled on her teet while fondling her tits. Still she used her hands to work on the front of his pants, undoing his belt first before she worked the button, and then the zipper (which gave her a bit of trouble as his erection made it difficult to fully open it). By the time TK switched to her other nipple, Kari had gotten his pants open, allowing her to feel his attentive manhood through the fabric of his briefs. Doing this, she found that his erection caused an opening at the waistband of the underwear and, feeling bold, she slipped her hand inside to grasp his length. He felt firm yet soft, and hot to the touch in an erotic manner.
 
TK groaned against Kari's breast, feeling his hard-on being touched by Kari's soft, gentle hand and fingers. Her fingers grasped his shaft, giving light squeezes to test his girth. It was enough that his tip started to leak with precum.
 
Kari felt the precum on her hand, and it made her even more wanton; a sudden thought to taste TK down there filled her mind while she felt her panties becoming almost soaked from how wet she was. “Ta-Takeru,” she moaned, moving her free hand onto one of TK's and pulling it down to the top of her own pants. “Please… take this off me.”
 
“As you wish, my queen.”
 
As if for the first time, Kari acknowledged that TK had called her his “queen.” It made her heart skip a beat or two while he moved his head away from her body and used his hands to gently lay her down on the bed. She watched as he went to work on her pants, undoing the front casually, before he started to pull them off and down her legs, leaving her panties on her. Once he finished and let her pants fall over the side of the end, he worked on her socks one at a time. When he was done, he stood up from the bed and pushed down his own pants before stepping out of them and then sat down to remove his socks.
 
Kari watched with rapt attention, calmly waiting for their love-making to resume. She admired how TK still restrained himself despite he was very turned on like she was. She loved him even more for it. Then, she saw TK put his hands to her knees and pushed her legs open; he then leaned in and started to lick her… through her panties. A tiny cry came out her mouth as TK continued to lick her pantycrotch, adding his saliva to her feminine juices that soaked the fabric. Soon, though, she felt his fingers pull the panties aside, letting him see her pussy for the first time.
 
“Beautiful,” TK whispered before he ran his tongue along her slit, fully tasting it and her juices. The more he licked, the more he tasted her wetness; Kari was truly turned on.
 
“D… don't… don't tease me… Takeru… take… then them off… take my panties off me. P-please…”
 
“Soon, my queen,” TK said. He pulled more of the panty away so he could see her clit, tempting him with its swollenness, and he moved so his tongue could caress the nub. His ears picked up Kari's loud moans from his actions and kept going, feeling ehr thrash a bit with her head and arms. His hands kept her legs apart, holding them at her thighs to keep them as still as possible.
 
~Gods, Takeru… I am going to suck you HARD for this!~ Kari thought while her head tossed several times from TK's actions. Before tonight, she had had talks with Mimi and Sora, and the two older girls had given her some advice while mainly bragging about what the two girls had already done with their boyfriends; that had included talk of oral sex.
 
Eventually TK decided he'd teased his girlfriend enough and sat up. His hands released Kari's legs and moved to her panties, slowly and gently pulling them down as Kari closed her legs from him and allow her panties to be pulled along her slender legs to her ankles, though they didn't stay there long before TK brought the clothes along her feet and fully off of her.
 
“Better-? WHOA!” TK was taken aback when Kari suddenly sat up and then tackled him onto his back at the foot of the bed. Before he could say anything more, Kari had yanked his underwear off of him from his legs and feet before she saw his manhood before her, ready and waiting for her next move. Without a word, she grasped the base of his shaft and brought her face to his little head before she took it into her mouth, closing her lips around it. Muffled moans lept her tightly closed lips and she started to lick and suck the bulbous head of his cock, tasting his precum in the process. The taste of it sent chills down her spine… and she wanted more.
 
TK shut his eyes soon as Kari started to give him head, his hands gripping the bedsheets as he groaned loudly. When Kari started to bob her head some, furthering her blowjob, it was sweet, sweet torture for him. “Hi… Hikari… oh god…”
 
Then, after a little more bobbing and sucking, Kari pulled back and shifted her hand down to TK's balls, cupping and fondling them in her palm. “Do you want to stop… baby?”
 
TK opened one eye, looking at Kari. He saw the look on her face, telling him clearly there was indeed no going back and no stopping what was to come. “N… n-no…”
 
“You want me, Ta-ke-ru?”
 
“Yes, Hikari.” He gasped as Kari's hand began to give his sac light squeezes.
 
“Say it. C'mon, baby… say it for me.”
 
“H-Hikari… I want you. I want only you.”
 
A satisfied smile on her lips, Kari released her boyfriend's sac and then laid back at the head of TK's bed. Shifting her body slightly, Kari took a pose she recalled from a One Piece doujin of Tai's she “borrowed” out of curiosity - she spread her legs wide and grasped her right leg with her right hand, turning her body to the left some while her left arm went around her back and down from behind until her fingers touched her glistening pussy. With her index and middle fingers, she pried open her pussy, showing her wet inner pink folds. Her eyes glanced down to his erection, and longed to feel it inside her.
 
“Then take me,” Kari pleaded seductively, “make me one with you, Takeru… my Takeru…”
 
TK gulped; god, Kari looked so sexy, so seductive…. His erection throbbed as if to say “DO AS SHE SAYS YOU IDIOT!”
 
“Takeru,” Kari moaned, switching fingers so she dipped one into her wet heat to toy with TK while giving herself a little pleasure. “Please? Fill me, fill my virgin pussy. Please!”
 
Slowly, TK crawled over Kari and positioned himself between her legs, which Kari raised on either side of his hips. Taking his right hand, he guided his prick to Kari's awaiting pussy. Kari waited for him to push the little head inside of her folds, but instead he rubbed his little head and tip against her wetness to lube himself first. After several seconds of prepping, TK finally eased his cockhead past Kari's pussylips, making her cry out softly from his entering her. He eased himself further and further until he felt his tip hit something that stopped his progress.
 
~This is…~
 
Kari put her hands to TK's upper arms. “You're the one,” she said soothingly, “the only boy I want to give myself to.”
 
“...This will hurt-.”
 
“I know, but I still… with you… please become one with me, Takeru.”
 
With another hard swallow, TK moved his hands beneath Kari to take a firm hold of her by her shoulders. “Forgive me,” he muttered before he pushed hard into her.
 
Kari's eyes went wide and she gave a pained cry as her hymen was torn apart while TK's cock fully entered her. She wrapped her arms around his upper back and shoulders, riding herself through the pain. Feeling her womanhood leak just a little more, Kari knew it was blood and not more of her sexual fluids… but she didn't care. Her last innocence was now gone - she was no longer a child or a teen… but a woman.
 
TK's woman.
 
“Forgive me,” TK pleaded apologetically once more.
 
“No, no… it's fine… just... just hold me for a while.”
 
And they laid there, holding onto each other while Kari allowed the pain of her lost virginity to run its course. She felt TK kiss her face and lips as he tried to help soothe her. Then she kissed him back, tenderly, for almost a minute before she said, “The pain's gone. ...Let's make love.”
 
“Yes, Hikari.” And TK began to move, slowly pulling himself out of Kari to the bottom of his cockhead before he gently thrust back into her and repeated his motions. Each time he pulled away, her folds tugged to try in vain to keep him from doing so and then they greedily welcomed his shaft when it reversed course. Grunts came out through grit teeth as TK soon found a steady, easy rhythm in his thrusting, gently making his and Kari's bodies rock on his bed.
 
Kari shut her eyes tight, moaning freely as TK moved within her. Pleasure she had never experienced before made her earlier pain seem like a bad dream as her boyfriend and lover drove her to new heights of ecstasy. Her breasts gently raked along his chest given how close their bodies were and the way their hips softly crashed into each other. She briefly thought that Mimi had been right - words could never do such feeling justice, especially when it was between two people in love.
 
“F-feel good, my queen?” TK asked, his eyes also closed from the feeling their love-making gave him.
 
“So good… so very… very good… s-so… so fuh… fucking good…” Kari tightened her hold on TK, her head now on the right side of his head as he continued to pound away at her.
 
Time was a lost concept between them as the room was filled with multiple sounds: the creaking of the bed as they moved, the soft contact of their hips when TK completely filled Kari, the grunts and groans and cries and moans that left their mutual lungs… both silently prayed that the moment, the night would never end.
 
“Har… harder, Takeru… give it… give it to me ha-harrrrrrdeerrrrRRRRR!” Kari's moans reached a new volume as TK willingly put more power into his thrusts, making Kari almost scream from how good it felt. She could feel his cock bumping into the edge of her womb as TK also deepened his motions. Unable to control herself, she latched onto his neckline with her mouth, nibbling and sucking and licking the spot while making him give a small cry of her name. She didn't stop for a good while and then released him to moan even more. Had she looked, she would have seen a small purplish mark she had left on him, one that TK would have to try and hide for a few days until it healed.
 
TK soon felt a stirring in his loins and knew he would reach his climax. However, he willed himself to hold it back, futile as it would be given he was still a virgin for only a few more moments. He wanted Kari to reach her peak first, damn it; this was about her as much as it was for him, maybe even more, and he wouldn't let himself be satisfied before her. However, his stamina hadn't been prepared for this kind of physical activity and he felt himself losing his inner fight.
 
“Hi-Hikari! I-I can't… I can't hold on! Much longer!”
 
Kari, too, felt ready to cum. “Little more. Just a little more. Oh baby.” She felt TK speed up, really making her body rock as he silently tried to make her lose it before he did. It was just enough to make her go over the edge, as she then cried out, “I-I'm cumming! I'm cumming, Takeru! Takeru! Ta… Ta-TAKERU!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!” And with that cry, her orgasm hit her and she wrapped her legs around TK's waist to trap him deep inside her after one more hard thrust. Her pussy tightened lovingly and tortuously around his hot meat, spasming all over it before TK groaned loudly and she felt something hot filling her even more, overflowing as she felt excess leak out of their joined sexes and onto the bed. Her tightly shut eyes found tears somehow leaking out from behind her eyelids, tears of joy…
 
“Ohhhh yesssss… I feel you, Takeru… I can feel you filling me…”
 
Then, before their mutual high came to an end, TK rolled them so Kari was now laying atop of him, his arms loosening from around her back yet remaining on her. Both panted from the sheer weariness of such intense pleasure. Despite this, though, TK began to lightly kiss Kari's cheek over and over; soon he felt her doing the same until they both caught their breath back and started kissing on the lips softly, tenderly, lovingly. In their minds, three little words with tremendous power and meaning repeated to each other:
 
~I love you.~
 
Eventually their kissing slowed as exhaustion and sleep began to win, and they both fell asleep in each other's embrace, still connected, and content...
 
“I thought our love would be so beautiful, we'd turn the darkness into light. And still my heart is saying we were right…” Lyrics from “If I Never Knew You” by Jon Secada and Shanice
 
“What was he like?”
 
“Hmmm?” Kari snapped out of her recollection at Camie's question; she had finished explaining how she had convinced TK to make love to her for the first time but had left out many of the details.
 
“Takaishi,” Camie said with some annoyance before she took a bite out of her slice of pizza. While Kari had been talking for a while, their delivery had arrived and they were eating away casually. “C'mon, give us details!”

“Camie, no!” Mina looked at Kari. “You don't have to - after all, he was your guy. Er, I mean-.”
 
“It's fine, Mina… and I won't give details aside from what I told you. That night was… the most special night I ever had. And besides, words really couldn't give it any justice. The next day we cleaned up all evidence of our night together and from then on kept it as low key as possible, especially from his mother and my folks. Tai and the other Chosen were the only ones we confided in… well, most of them, anyway… Tai wasn't exactly thrilled, and neither was Matt, but they just told us to be very careful. ...I wish I had taken their warning in multiple ways. And no, I didn't mean TK got me pregnant or that we got any STDs.”
 
“So, what happened after that?”
 
“...My first mistake, though I was blind to it at the time. See, while they dated my brother and TK's brother, Sora and Mimi became… experimental with each other…. And that led to them sharing each other between their respective boyfriends.”
 
“Wait, so… Sora and Mimi were sleeping with each other?”
 
“Yes, but at the same time Sora was still with Tai and Mimi with Matt, no boyfriend swapping.”
 
“...What about threesomes?”

“CAMIE!”
 
Kari gave a sigh. “Mina… sadly Camie got it right.” Kari allowed the two to look at her in shock before she continued. “Though actually there was only one of those long after Sora and Mimi became co-lovers… Sora and Mimi got Tai for one night, with Matt's reluctant permission; and as far as I know those girls never got Matt into one. Anyway, when I found they were bi-sexual, and after both expained to me why they were curious about lesbian and bi-sexual playing… I found myself wondeirng about it as well. So… in the end I gained a lover in Miyako, who was also dating Ken at the same time. After our first time together, Miyako and I talked to our boyfriends and explained what was going on… and they agreed to not try and come between us as long as we didn't try swapping boyfriends, which we agreed. But by giving in to such curiosity and gaining Mikayo as my girlfriend… that was the first step in my road to damnation.
 
“Sometime later, I approached Miyako about having a threesome with TK, who had no idea what I was planning. Naturally, Miyako was against the idea but after some talking, she decided to give it a try. When we made our move on him, though, TK tried to stop it; I was the only girl he wanted to be intimate with and he didn't want to hurt Ken by sleeping with his girlfriend. But Miyako and I made him give in when I pointed out how by rejecting us he was hurting the both of us… and we had… fun… though TK later asked me in private to not have him get involved in a threesome with me and anyone else ever again; he was a one woman kind of guy, and he preferred to keep it that way.”
 
“Wow, most guys would likely keep the three-way fun going, least the ones I know,” Camie remarked.
 
“TK's not that kind of guy, Camie.”

“Kari did say his parents split up when he was 6, right?” Mina added. “So after that?”
 
“After that I kept my word to TK and I evenly split myself between him and Miyako. ...Until one day… see we had finished another battle and Iori, the youngest of our group, was injured so Miyako and I took him home and treated his wounds while his mom and grandfather were out on an errand. Our concern for his well-being led us to make sure we didn't miss any kind of wound, so… so we undressed him… and we… we found something out we hadn't expected.” Kari blushed. “Iori was… ...blessed… for his age.
 
“It was a shock, and Iori then woke up and tried to cover himself up from us… Miyako and I then talked in private… and my damn libida got the better of me and I suggested we… tested Iori's little surprise. Miyako was not thrilled - she said it had been bad enough that we had a threesome with TK, which she had originally been reluctant about, but she wasn't willing to rob Iori of his innocence. But my damn brain was stuck in the damn gutter and in the end I won, so…. ...so we made Iori into a man sooner than he expected… or liked… But after that, though, we never approached him like that again.”
 
“Hooo, boy, Hika… I admit that's… that's a shock coming from you.”
 
“Believe me, I'm not proud of what I did then, Camie. ...If you two want to leave now, I'll understand-.”
 
“Hey, Kari,” Mina stated, “I actually cheated on two boys I was dating at the same time; far as I'm concerned, I have no right to judge you from what you just told us.”
 
“And I once trapped a boy I really liked into having sex with me my senior year of high school,” Camie then added, “and while it had been good, I kinda ruined it for him and a girl he was nuts over. So, yeah, we're all kinda in similar boats-.”
 
“But I'm not done yet, girls… that time with Iori was my second mistake, out of five.” Kari then waited until the girls didn't say anything for a bit before she continued. “Nobody found out about what Miyako and I had done with Iori… until one day Sora called me over to her place for a talk. Cautiously she baited me into telling her about that threesome… and then she told me that Iori had privately gone to her to confess what had happened, given Sora was the unofficial mother or big sister of our group. So, with that info in her hands, she said she wouldn't tell anyone as long as I did something for her… and what she asked of me, I wish I had said `The hell with that, I won't do it' and then went to TK and confessed what I had done…”
 
“What did she want you to do? Let her have your guy for a night, or have a threesome with you two?”
 
Kari laughed bitterly. “If only it had been either or… ...she wanted me to seduce my brother Tai.”
 
“Yikes!” Mina and Camie exclaimed, taken completely aback.
 
“Don't get me wrong, Kari,” said Mina, “my favorite anime is Angel Sanctuary-.”
 
“And I had some dirty thoughts about some cousins of mine, but-.”
 
“But yeah, I know - as much as I love Tai, he's dead last on the list of men I'd sleep with. However, I was trapped by my libida getting the better of me with Iori, and I saw no other way out… ...so one night while our folks were out late… I got naked and… slipped into Tai's bed… ...and made him do it with me… The next day I thought it was over with, but Sora had one more thing she wanted of me and Tai… I tried to walk away but Sora then teased about letting it slip that Tai fucked his younger sister, and I couldn't let that happen and ruin his reputation. So later that day, over at Sora's while her mom was out… ...she, Tai, and me… did it… Mistake numbers three and four. But that was it - we were done sleeping with each other and Tai made Sora understand that it was over for that kind of twisted fun. All three of us agreed to never speak of it ever again. I went back to my two lovers and prayed nothing else would happen to put me in similar situations ever again.”
 
Both Mina and Camie glanced at each other, mentally guessing that somehow that and the other threesome with Iori eventually came to light to the wrong person or persons. Yet they kept quiet and let Kari continue.
 
“Then, something good actually happened… after almost a year of fighting on and off, we defeated our new enemy for good. We were all so happy and overjoyed that we agreed to never speak his name ever again. Sora and Tai suggested one big party in the Digital World to celebrate… but TK and I made other plans. We hadn't been on a real date in over a month, and honestly we just wanted to be alone and celebrate by ourselves in our own way. So two days later, while the others had their party, we went out on the town for a whole day… we had lunch and dinner out, went to a movie, window-shopped, and just hung out. We didn't even have sex at all - neither of us were in the mood, we could tell. We just… enjoyed each other's company.” Kari then took out her wallet and fished out the picture of TK from that day, showing it to Camie and Mina. “We took a picture of each of us to commemorate that date near the end, and got them printed to keep in our wallets from then on. And when he dropped me off at my apartment, we kissed each other goodnight before he left… I never felt so… so alive after that kiss. It was like I had fallen in love with TK all over again…
 
“...Then the next morning, my guilt over my mistakes hit me like a ton of bricks; I felt like a cheating, slutty bitch that didn't deserve TK at all… and so I tried to figure out what I could do to make things right. The first thing I did was apologize to Iori… I said I realized we had raped him, and that wasn't right. He forgave me and we agreed to put it behind us for good. Next I went to Miyako, but she surprised me when she said she was ending her and my relationship so she could fully dedicate herself to Ken. She had… she had told Ken everything… and he had forgiven her since both times it had been me forcing everyone to do what I wanted. I told her she was right and agreed that we'd just remain friends.
 
“So now I had made peace with two of my mistakes at the time, but the big problem was what had happened between Tai, Sora, and me. For a few days I tried to figure out what to do as the guilt was eating me up from inside, but then something caught my attention: TK seemed angry with Mimi and Sora whenever all the Chosen were together. He was civil with them yet he gave off a slight cold air towards them. Instead of talking to him about it, though, I went to the girls and asked them what was going on….”
 
“Although you kept so many secrets from me baby, just this one time, can you tell the truth…” Lyrics from “Did You Ever Really Love Me” by Nicki French
 
“Oh, Kari-chan.”

“Hello, Takenoushi-san,” Kari said as she stopped before the Takenouchi Flower Shop, which doubled as Sora and her mother's home. “Is Sora in?”
 
“Yes, she and Mimi are in her room. Go on in.” Mrs. Takenouchi stepped aside for Kari to enter the front door, which showed the “back in an hour” sign. “I need to run an errand, Sora already knows, but until then the shop's closed. I shouldn't be too long.”
 
“Okay.” Kari carefully made her way past the counter of the shop and up the stairway leading to the home on the second level. As she reached the landing, she heard a toilet flushing and out from the bathroom door stepped Mimi. “Hey, Mimi.”
 
“Kari! What's up?”
 
“Need to talk to you and Sora about something.”
 
“Follow me, we're in her room.” And Mimi led Kari into Sora's bedroom to find Sora sitting on the edge of her bed, watching the TV on her dresser across the room.
 
“Oh, Kari. Why are you here?”
 
“We need to talk,” Kari stated, “about why TK's not speaking much to either of you.”
 
“...We've been expecting this,” Sora said sadly, using her remote to shut the TV off. “Mimi, sit by me. Kari, take my desk chair. You'll want to sit down for this.” After the other girls did so, Sora exchanged a guilty look with Mimi, who nodded back. “Is my mom out of the building?” Seeing Kari nod, Sora then took a breath. “...Your boyfriend is pissed at us.”

“I can tell. What I want to know is the why.”
 
“Well… it started a few nights ago while Meems and I were alone together and having a few wine coolers. We had… we were taking a break from having sex and began talking about our guys.”
 
“We were talking about comparisons,” Mimi went on, “their sizes, their builds, how they like it fast or slow, or hard or-.”
 
“But you get the idea. Anyway, we then talked about the one time Mimi and I slept with Tai, and I wondered how it would be if we tried it with Matt-.”
 
“And of course I said `oh nononononono! My Yamato, myne, I'm the only pussy he gets to fuck.' As fun as it was helping Sora rock your brother's world, that was a one-time thing and Sora and I both agreed we'd never try it with my man. Plus Matt wasn't interested in threesomes anyway.”
 
“And after I apologized I suddenly brought up TK.”
 
Kari raised an eyebrow, but said nothing.
 
“And soon as Sora brought him up, we got curious… given you only told us one thing about you and him in bed together, and technically that was the move you and Miyako did with him and nothing else.”
 
“Well, yeah, I don't kiss and tell if you get the real meaning of that.”
 
“And we respect that… but as I said, we were curious.”
 
“And even I began to wonder if TK compared sexually to Yamato… so Sora pitched the idea to… well…”
 
“We wanted to have a threesome with TK,” Sora finished, closing her eyes in shame.
 
Kari stiffened. “You… what?!”
 
“We wanted to experience TK in bed the way you do-.”
 
“My boyfriend?! You wanted to sleep with MY boyfriend?! Both of you, together?!” Jumping up from the chair, Kari felt her anger reach new heights. “I don't believe this-! No… I take it back, I DO believe this - from YOU!” She pointed directly at Sora with a heated glare.
 
~And I thought TK was pissed at us,~ Sora thought while Mimi spoke up. “Kari, calm down-.”
 
“I will NOT calm down, Mimi! I got every right to be royally pissed off here!” Kari looked directly at Sora. “It was bad enough that you blackmailed me into fucking my own brother, and worse yet when the next day you did it again so I'd have a damn threesome with you and him, but that you had a threesome with MY boyfriend?! With TK?!”
 
Shocked, Mimi looked right at Sora. “What is she talking about-?”
 
“Meems, not now-.” Sora then was grabbed roughly by her shirt by Kari and hefted up off the bed. Again, she was taken aback by Kari's (righteous) anger.
 
“I thought I was a cheating bitch, but YOU take the whole damn cake, Sora Takenouchi! Give me one good reason why I don't rip you apart right here and now for fucking my Takeru behind my back!”
 
Moving quickly, Mimi rushed up to try and come between the two girls, fighting Kari's grip on Sora. “Kari, wait a minute, you don't know-!”
 
“You're next, Mimi; you were in on this, too-!”
 
“BUT WE FAILED, ALRIGHT?! TK NEVER LET US GET ANYTHING PAST A DAMN KISS! WE FAILED TO GET INTO HIS PANTS - FAILED! EPICALLY! FAILED!”
 
Kari froze, looking right at Mimi for a few seconds, and then at Sora, who nodded.
 
“Mimi's right, TK never gave us a chance to fully seduce him… he was a stronger man than I could have ever imagined. And very loyal to the one he loves… more so than I am...” Feeling Kari relax her grip, Sora then said, “If you'll sit down… we'll explain what happened, and how TK stood up to us.”
 
“Kari, please listen to us. We're not lying to you. And believe me, I am really sorry for what we tried to do behind your back.”
 
Slowly, Kari fully released Sora and took a step back before taking her seat again. She waited until Sora started explaining once more.
 
“The only ones who knew about our plan were our guys… that same night we came up with the idea, we separately talked to Tai and Matt. I spoke to Tai on Skype and when he refused to allow it to happen and threatened to tell you and TK about it, I mentioned it might slip about… the threesome he, you, and I had… and he caved.”
 
“You bitch.”
 
“Exactly what Tai said, especially when I made him promise not to tell you about it. I figured you'd be totally against it given… well, we established that already.”
 
“And Matt?” Kari asked, looking at Mimi.
 
“I called him on my phone. Naturally, he thought Sora and I should get psychiatric help. When I convinced him it was a one-time thing and it would never, ever happen again, that I swore this was the very last threesome I'd ever have, he agreed but on one condition… that if TK adamantly refused to give in, we'd abide by his decision and apologize, and never try it again.”
 
“When Mimi told me that, I said we could pull it off - after all, TK was still a guy and if you got him to do it with you and Miyako, we had an equal chance. ...I was totally wrong.”
 
“We picked the day it was going to rain from the evening into the next morning,” Mimi took over, “and tricked TK into helping us go shopping that same day. We kept him out, even treated him to lunch, before the rains hit and we made our way to a motel to wait out the rain. Sora and I paid for the room ourselves despite TK offering to share the bill but we told him we dragged him along so we owed it to him to provide shelter for him. Our clothes were soaked so we had them taken to the motel's laundry to run through the dryer, and we took turns taking hot showers before we hung out in our room in just robes.”
 
“Of course, we tried to play the quiet seduction game with him at first… seemingly unintentional exposing our skin, pausing on the porn channel longer than normal… finally I cozied up to TK and kissed him full on the mouth until Mimi came over to his free side and then she made him take her kiss… that was when he broke away and distance himself from us, demanding an explanation. Mimi said that we had permission, but he quickly asked if it was from you Kari… when I said you didn't know-.”
 
“He exploded on us, and I mean EXPLODED. I've seen Matt lose his temper but TK was like two Matts going off at once. We never got another word in, he was that pissed off at us. He asked how we had the gall to try and make him cheat on you with us, and then he said that that time with you and Miyako was the first and only time he'd give himself to another girl that wasn't you. He then locked himself in the bathroom and angrily stated he wouldn't come out until his clothes came back, and then he was leaving despite the rain - he wouldn't allow us any more chances to seduce him.”
 
“When our clothes came back,” Sora finished, “TK quickly took his back but kept himself in the bathroom while he dressed. Soon as he came out ready to go, we tried to apologize to him, but he cut us off and said he wasn't going to speak of what we tried to do to anyone, but if we ever tried it again he'd consider both of us as dead to him. And then he went home. We messaged him repeatedly, I messaged him over and over asking if he got home okay, if he was alright. Finally he wrote back he got home and he was okay but to leave him alone for a good while.”
 
“And you've tried apologizing to him ever since?” Kari then asked.
 
Both girls nodded sadly. “But he's still angry,” Mimi said, “and rightfully so. Matt's been good about it; he only once told me that it had been a mistake trying to seduce TK. He offered to try and help me make up with TK, but I told him that TK was his brother so the girlfriend needs to make up on her own.”
 
“Tai doesn't bring it up with me, but… I know he's likely enjoying watching me get the cold shoulder from a boy who considered me as his big sister. ...I'm really sorry, Kari. We had no right to try and get TK to sleep with either of us. ...I had no right to toy with either of you like this.”
 
“I'm sorry, too, Kari. As far as I'm concerned, TK's forbidden fruit that I won't ever try to taste ever again”
 
Kari didn't reply; she accepted Sora and Mimi's apologies, but… but now she felt guilty all over again. Inside her chest her heart felt like a lump of shaved ice; she had no right to call Sora a cheating bitch when she was just as guilty. Granted she didn't blackmail Miyako or TK, but she did force them and Iori to fulfill her damn sexual appetite.
 
“Kari?”
 
Standing up again, this time slowly, Kari said “I gotta go,” and left the room. ~I need to see TK, to hear it from him why he didn't give in…~ As she made for the stairs she heard Mimi speak up:
 
Okay, what is this about you making her seduce Tai and then have a threesome with you and him?
 
Mimi, no - I feel bad enough as it is.
 
I think we need to…” But Kari didn't listen to the rest as she went down the steps and then out the side door of the building.
 
“Everywhere I turn, I hurt someone… but there's nothing I can say to change the things I've done…” Lyrics from “No Way Out” by Phil Collins
 
“After hearing from Sora and Mimi how TK had stood up to them, I knew what I had to do… I made straight for his and his mom's apartment; I wanted to hear it from his own lips what he did, and his reason behind why he adamantly refused Sora and Mimi's temptations.
 
“...I was heading right for a heartache that I brought down upon myself…”
 
“Listen to the rhythm of the falling rain, telling me just what a fool I've been. I wish that it would go and let me cry in vain, and let me be alone again...” Lyrics from “Rhythm of the Rain” by The Cascades
 
Kari used her spare key to let herself into the Takaishi apartment. Noting that Natsuko's shoes were short one pair in the foyer, she silently thanked the Gods that the lady wasn't home; at least she'd be able to talk to TK alone. “TK, you here?” she called out, not bothering to change into house slippers as she went into the main apartment.
 
She heard him say he'd be out and shortly he emerged from his bedroom. “What's up, Kari?”
 
Kari faced him - TK was in his usual attire of a yellow and blue shirt and jeans. “Sorry about this-.”
 
“No, don't worry, you're welcome anytime.”
 
If she only knew how much those words would haunt her later, but Kari had other things on her mind. “I just came from talking to Sora and Mimi… they told me about what happened between them and you.”
 
TK's smile faltered. “I see. ...I didn't want to tell you because… well, I didn't let them get anywhere with me other than getting kissed on the mouth by surprise.”
 
“So you did refuse them.”
 
“Yes, because-.”
 
“Why?”
 
The question surprised TK; he thought she'd understand why he didn't give in to such temptation. “That one time with you and Miyako… that was it for me; I don't want more than one girl, fun as it would be. I honestly prefer to be a one-girl kind of guy. And you're the only girl for me, Hikari.”
 
“I… I am?”
 
“Yes, you are.” TK moved to her and out his hands on her shoulders in assurance. “There's no one else I feel so strongly for in the world. I-.”
 
Kari then pulled away and turned from TK. Before he could ask why she had done so, he heard her sobbing into her hands, her shoulders shaking each time. “Kari? ...Hikari-chan?”
 
But his voice only hurt her more, making Kari cry harder. He'd been loyal to her, even when he gave in to the threesome with Miyako, TK had been loyal to her… and she… she had not been as faithful. The words she had said to Sora, “cheating bitch,” rang in her ears as she mentally called herself that.
 
“Hikari… please, talk to me.” TK slowly moved to his girlfriend yet didn't try to touch her.
 
~Go on, tell him,~ Kari mentally berated herself while still crying, ~tell him the truth - tell him you've been screwing around behind his back! Maybe you'll be as lucky as Miyako, but we both know that's not going to happen. You made your bed… you dug your grave now LIE in it!~ She finally turned and buried her face into his shoulder, hugging him tightly.
 
“TK… Takeru… ...I'm sorry. I'm so, so sorry. You deserve better than me.”
 
“...What's wrong?”
 
Kari slowly pulled away from him and looked him in the eye, her heart breaking. ~TELL HIM!~ “...I cheated on you. Twice.” When TK simply looked on her in shock, Kari went on. “Sora… Sora blackmailed me into... into seducing Tai. One night… while our parents were out late, I… I woke him up… orally… then made him do it with me…. And then… the next day Sora… she forced me to… to have a threesome with her and Tai, at her place. I didn't want to, I honestly didn't want to do that… bad enough she made me by myself… but she said… she said it might slip… that Tai forced himself on me… and I couldn't let that happen. I had no choice… I had no choice at all…”
 
TK processed everything Kari had told him carefully… so Sora had made Kari seduce Tai, and then again with a threesome between the three of them. “...But Kari, you said Sora forced you to do all that. If that's all… if those were the two times you cheated on me… then we can-.”
 
“Damn it all, Takeru, if it had only been that, I wouldn't be crying like this, I wouldn't feel like a goddamn cheating slut that stabbed you in the back! ...Both times with Tai… they were the one time I cheated on you, they count as one… how Sora blackmailed me into doing what she wanted… she found out… she found out another threesome Miyako and I had and hung it over me like a damn weight.”
 
TK started to feel numb. In his mind he was thinking of only two possible guys Kari would have had a threesome with - Ken, Miyako's boyfriend… or Daisuke. He hoped it was Ken, he couldn't take it if it was Daisuke. Yet his throat went dry and he couldn't ask Kari whom it had been. He didn't need to, though…
 
“Remember when Miyako and I took Iori home to help with his injuries? We were treating him when… when we decided to make sure we got every wound, head to toe. So we… we undressed him…”
 
TK paled. No. No it couldn't be. He'd have rather it had been Daisuke, but… Iori?! The youngest guy in their group?!
 
“We noticed something was off, so… we took his underwear off… and we saw… he was bigger than his age showed… So Miyako and I talked…”
 
~Tell me Miyako made you do it,~ TK mentally pleaded, feeling his world crumbling more and more as Kari went on. ~Please, Hikari, tell me it was Miyako… not you… please, not you-!~
 
“And I let my damn libida get the better of me,” Kari confessed, turning away in shame. “Miyako was against it, more than when I asked her to have a threesome with you, but I didn't listen… I kept convincing and convincing her until she gave in… ...and we gave Iori his first taste of physical pleasure.”
 
And with that confession, TK felt his world fully crumble and grind into dust. He had been betrayed; the girl he loved, his longtime best friend… she had betrayed him twice over while he had remained loyal to her. Looking back now… he now wished he had stopped Kari from convincing him to make love to her, that he hadn't given her all of himself.
 
He should have saved himself for the real “one.”
 
“I regret it all,” Kari went on, still with her back to TK. “I regret everything so much… the morning after our last date, I felt terrible from what I had done behind your back, TK… And when Sora and Mimi told me they tried to get you to sleep with them, and you telling me you didn't give in out of remaining faithful to me… ...I can't hide my sins anymore, not if it means I can never look you in the eye again. I am so, so sorry, TK… I never meant to hurt you, honest to God I didn't mean to…” She turned to face him again, but he wasn't there. She saw he was now standing before the sliding door of the apartment's balcony. “...TK?”
 
Many thoughts raced through his mind, trying to find the words he would say to her… TK's anger was there once more, worse than the anger he felt for Sora and Mimi, whom now he had second thoughts about-. No - he was glad he refused them. Now at least, he can say he didn't want to hurt his brother or Tai. Finally, he spoke but in a cold, calm manner:
 
“...I think it's best… if we don't see each other anymore, Kari… after today.”
 
Kari took a step to TK, but stopped when she saw his hands were balled into fists. She understood - he was holding back what he could of his anger. If only he had shouted at her instead, yelled at her… not spoken neutrally as he had. “...I'm so very sorry,” she said quietly.
 
“...So am I…” He heard her turn to leave and then said, “Not yet, wait.” He turned and took out his wallet before removing a key from within it and placed it on the coffee table. “The key to your place. I'll need yours for here, too. ...We won't need them anymore.”
 
Reluctantly, Kari took out the key for the apartment and placed it on the coffee table before she took hers back. She gave him one last look, one last sad look, and then nodded before she went for the door. Not stopping after she heard the door close, Kari's pace quickened and she made for the elevator, praying no one saw her. The tears were coming back but she fought them this time…
 
It was over, Kari understood; she and TK had broken up. Worse… their bond, their friendship was gone. And she was to blame.
 
As she reached the streets she broke into a run that only stopped for traffic and when she reached her bedroom, where she climbed into the top bunk of her and Tai's shared bed and buried her face into her pillow. In her mind she saw TK's back to her overlapping the memories of the night they first made love… and their last date together… memories that were now the most bittersweet of all to her.
 
~I'm sorry, Takeru. I'm sorry. I'm sorry! ...I'M SO SORRY!~
 
And she wept, for herself… and for TK…
 
She didn't know how long she laid there crying, but some time passed and her mother came into the room. “Hikari?” Mrs. Yagami said, “Honey, how long have you been here? ...Listen, your father won't be back until late, and Tai's hanging out with his team, so… I was thinking maybe you can ask TK if he'd like to come over for-.” She stopped when she heard a sob that was muffled by Kari's pillow. It was then she noticed her daughter was shaking from crying. Approaching the bunk beds, Mrs. Yagami gently touched Kari's shoulder. “Kari?”
 
Slowly, Kari looked up, showing her red eyes from all her crying. Before her mother could say anything else, Kari weakly said “Momma,” and hugged her, “I did something terrible… to Takeru…
 
With her daughter crying into her shoulder, Mrs. Yagami slowly put her arms around Kari. She'd wait until Kari had calmed down… and then ask her to explain; though a part of her realized at least one thing, and that was Takeru Takaishi was no longer a part of her daughter's life.
 
“Gonna look back in vain, and see you standing there… when all that remains is an empty chair…” Lyrics from “Can't Cry Hard Enough” by The Williams Brothers
 
Kari thanked Mina for handing her a tissue, allowing her to wipe the few tears that had come back during her story. Remembering that fateful day, this time, was more heart-wrenching than before.
 
“So you told your mom… everything?”
 
“Well, not everything, Camie. As understanding as she is, I knew mom wouldn't like it if I told her about what Sora had me do… so I left that all out. Only she knew I was hiding something so she confronted Tai and Sora though I never knew that until yesterday morning; I just assumed she inquired about their real relationship.”
 
“Er, how did she take it?”
 
“Tai was grounded for a month, he and Sora were made to go back to being friends and think hard over their relationship, and mom insisted that from then on the two of them couldn't be left alone at all without supervision or unless they stayed with the other Chosen. And she literally screened every chat or text message Tai had and monitored all his calls. That lasted for at least a few months before Mom dialed it back, given how Sora proved to be apologetic and repentant about everything. But... she was disappointed in me. She really likes TK.”
 
“What happened next?”
 
“Well, word got out about what happened… TK called Matt over so he could tell him everything, and Mimi tagged along so she could apologize to him for that attempted threesome. I was told TK held back until they came to his place, and he broke down in tears to them. Two days later, Matt showed up on my door. I expected him to wring my neck, but he only came by to tell me how badly TK took my betrayal, and gave me my only warning to stay the hell away from TK from then on. He also said that TK vowed to never fall in love again so he'd never be hurt again, and that he'd never be intimate again, either. ...in TK's own words, I was his first love, and I'd be the last.”
 
“Harsh-.”

“He had every right, Mina… I did love TK… but I got greedy and… well, I paid for it. Things changed between the couples within the Chosen, too, after that - Matt and Mimi, and Ken and Miyako took a step back in their relationships to see if it was really love they all had and not just gutter-brains. And after I had left them, Mimi told Sora it was probably better if they went back to just being friends as well; she didn't like how Sora had used my cheating on TK as blackmail to get her jollies. Their friendship was strained, more than mine with Mimi after she learned what I did, but time and a lot of apologizing healed most of the wounds.
 
“But as for TK and I… ...after a few weeks of silence between us, and with the new school year approaching I decided it was worth the risk to see him, to again apologize and beg his forgiveness…”
 
“Give me one last look as you walk away. I, I don't know what to say. I start calling out your name…” Lyrics from “I'll Get By” by Eddie Money
 
Tai had to step it up to keep pace with Kari as she walked quickly down the Odaiba streets. They were on their way to the apartment building where TK lived… it had been three weeks since TK broke up with Kari over her confessing that she cheated on him, and she had decided it was time to see him… she'd beg his forgiveness, and ask at least if they could start over, as friends.
 
The weeks since the break-up had been hard on Kari - TK avoided her or, when he couldn't, he kept his distance. Matt also made sure Kari didn't go near him. One look from Matt and Kari never tried to go near her former best friend and boyfriend.
 
But not today, Kari told herself. No, not today…
 
“You don't have to follow me, Tai.”
 
“Yes, Kari, I do.”
 
Kari brushed his reply off. She knew he meant well - he wanted to be sure Matt didn't get physical with her. It wasn't because of Daisuke - he'd accepted Kari didn't see him as anything as a friend, and even after TK broke up with her, Daisuke limited his interactions with Kari so as not to seem like an annoyance.
 
Speaking of Daisuke, they saw him turn the corner they were heading for, and he stopped dead when he saw them, Kari especially. “Hey,” was all he said.
 
“Hi, Daisuke. Sorry but I'm in a hurry, I'm going to see TK.”
 
“Then… you heard somehow?”
 
Kari stopped, an action she'd later regret. “Heard what?”
 
Daisuke looked at Tai, who shook his head. Looking back at Kari, he said, “Better hurry, they're about to leave.” And he walked away.
 
“Leave? Daisuke what do you mean-?” Kari then felt a knot in her stomach - something was wrong. She took off around the corner and then stopped. “...No…”
 
There were two moving vans in front of the apartment complex TK lived at, and in between them was Natsuko's car. Also, there was a small group gathered at the car while Natsuko was getting in the driver's side - the other Chosen kids.
 
“Ms. Takaishi got relocated outside of Odaiba by her job.” Kari turned to Tai, who looked at her sadly. “They're moving today, they already got a new home. ...Matt's been trying hard to keep it quiet, I only found out just this morning.”
 
The sounds of motors starting up made Kari turn again - the vans and the car were about to pull away from the curb and the others were waving their goodbyes. “NO!” Kari shouted, taking off as the vehicles moved away. Tai didn't even try to stop her, but simply walked after her.
 
“Oh god, Kari.”
 
Matt looked soon as Mimi spoke up. Seeing Kari running their direction, he moved to stop her. “You're too late-.”

KRAKK!
 
Matt hit the sidewalk while Kari didn't even slow down after punching him, his one cheek beginning to swell. He hadn't expected her to strike him… and boy, she hit him hard. The other Chosen moved out of Kari's way as she raced with all her might after the retreating vehicles.
 
~No, don't go!~ Kari thought, saving her breath as she ran and ran. ~Don't go, TK! Not until I say what I need to tell you! Damn it, look in the mirror! See me! See me running after you! Don't leave me like this! Don't let it end like this! Please! PLEASE!~
 
But if TK or Natsuko saw her or not, Kari couldn't tell. The traffic lights were with them and soon they were beyond her reach. Stopping to catch her breath at a crosswalk signal pole, Kari watched as eventually the vans and car turned off onto an exit ramp, and out of sight. She stared at the spot where the car had last been for what felt like a painful eternity, until finally she accepted the cold truth…
 
Like how Isabelle left Ebenezer Scrooge when he loved money more than her in A Christmas Carol, TK was gone from Kari's life. She'd lost him, forever. A tear left her eye as she understood the reality.
 
...Goodbye, Takeru. You were my first love, too. ...and you'll be the last. I'll never love again… never again…” ~But I hope one day… you'll find love again… a better love.~
 
“Song for me forever, suki datta (I loved you), nakitai hod totemo (it made me want to cry), I miss you always, shoujikini tada (I just honestly made my choice), eranda dake (even if), sayonara de (by saying goodbye), futari ga omoi deri natte mo. (the two of us become a memory.)” Lyrics from “I Hear A Love Song” by Yumi Takada (from Tenchi Forever)
 
“And that was it... Without even a chance to say goodbye to him, TK was gone from my life then and there.”

This time it was Mina who needed a tissue, Kari's story moving her deeply.
 
“And so from that day on,” Kari finished, “like TK had, I vowed to never fall in love, or be intimate, ever again. That was my own punishment for losing my best friend and first love like I had. ...I never tried contacting him or finding a way to do so, and a few years later Matt, after he let go of his anger and apologized to me for his behavior, told me that six months after they left Odaiba, TK and his mom moved to America. He offered a chance to let me contact TK but… I felt it was better if he moved on with his life without me reminding him of how I hurt him. By the time I graduated from high school, I thought I had gotten over TK… then in my second semester here I had a dream that brought it all back… Ayaka I told only that I had cheated on TK and he broke up with me. Cherise… and Kou… I told them everything like I told you both now.. Before I saw him again, I had two nights that I dreamt of my mistakes coming back to haunt me and him leaving me all over again. ...I guess I still haven't really forgiven myself for hurting TK so much, even though he's agreed to start over as friends.”
 
“You love him,” Camie said simply.
 
“...Yes, I do. I hope that, somehow, he'll love me again if I show him I'm not the same as I had been then. If not, as long as we can be friends still, I can accept that.” Suddenly Kari looked up and saw Mina rush up to hug her.
 
“I'll be rooting for you, Kari, I mean it! You need anything, you call me!”
 
Smiling, Camie nodded twice. “That's double for me, totes honest! Now that you told us all this, I can really see you and Takaishi belong together.”
 
“And woe to anyone that dares try to prevent that,” Cherise said as she entered the room, looking relieved. She had been listening in for a while now, and making sure if Ayaka came back she could warn Kari to change the subject fast.
 
Taken aback at first, Kari returned the hug to Mina. “Thanks, girls… thank you all. I know this is a lot to absorb, and what I've done-.”
 
“Hey now, no more of that! You're sorry for what you did and you mean it.”
 
“Besides, it's not like you killed girls to keep Takaishi, right?”
 
Kari smirked evilly. “Oh, I did come close once. See there was this one French girl TK and Tai met during the Christmas fiasco, but that was before TK and I started dating…”
 
“Keep smiling, keep shining, knowing you can always count on me, for sure… that's what friends are for.” Lyrics from “That's What Friends Are For” by Dionne & Friends (Dionne Warwick, featuring Elton John, Gladys Knight, and Stevie Wonder)
 
To Be Continued...
 
Author's Notes:
 
Hello, everyone.
 
Well, here it is - the backstory from Kari's side. Part 7 will be from TK's side. And we finally came to one of the explicit scenes this fanfic is rated thusly. Now before anyone jumps down my throat about TK & Kari being too young to have sex, according to research (thank you, Lord Archive) the age of consent in Japan is 13. Don't believe me? Look it up. I did via Bing.
 
I must confess… I actually cried writing out the part where Kari confessed to TK her sins. Such is the power of fleshing out a story. I mean, I came up with the premise of my series New Destiny during a small bout of depression years back.
 
Thank you for reading this tale. Please read and review (and be kind in said reviews, even if you didn't like it); I really would like some feedback, even critical criticism.
 
Part 7 (the halfway point of this 13-part saga) will come soon.
 
Ja ne! -Robster80 (R80)