Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Davis and Kari in: Jack Frost. ❯ Act Four: February Two ( Chapter 8 )

[ A - All Readers ]

CHAPTER EIGHT
 
 
ACT FOUR
 
Pete/ Narrator:
 
“Now, the moment Jack Frost stopped being human, he became his old self again.”
 
“Err, uh? Pardon-me. I mean his old shadow again.”
 
 
The stage light up Showing Davis as Jack Frost again, flying all over the stage with his blue spotlight following him.
 
Then the other two kids went through the same smoke-change Davis did, and flew off stage.
 
 
Pete/ Narrator:
 
“And there was no more need for Snip and Holly to be human anymore. They had work to do u in the kingdom of the winter clouds.”
 
 
Davis waved to his little friends as they flew away, and then blew more frosty winds.
 
 
Pete/ Narrator:
 
“Now, Jack Frost could really whistle up a winter. The Christmas Blizzard of the century!!”
 
 
The Stage went wild with special effects.
 
The fans blew at maximum-power blowing wads of smoke all over the stage, and Izzy even included the snowstorm sound effects too.
 
The kids playing the K-nights were pretending to be stuck in deep snow. They couldn't move at all.
 
Davis stood in midair with his cape blowing in the strong winds, and he chuckled hysterically.
 
 
Pete/ Narrator:
 
“Well sir, Jack Frost kept whistling and that snow kept falling for five whole weeks. By the 1st of February… the entire mountain was buried.”
 
“Jack aimed that storm pretty good, because only Kubla's castle was buried.”
 
“While in January-Junction… they were talking about an early Spring.”
 
 
The scene changed to TK in bed in Kari's house.
 
 
Sir. Ravano:
 
“I will be well again by Springtime… thanks to you.” (Holds her hand) “We'll be wed when the first blossom shows.”
 
 
This began to worry a lot of people in the audience.
 
 
Elisa:
 
“Yes. It will be wonderful.” (Davis' lonely song plays) “Only… I wish--”
 
Sir. Ravano:
 
“What is it, Elisa? Are you still very worried about Jack Snip?”
 
Elisa:(Looks as though she may cry)
 
“I want him to be there.” (Walks to the window) “I don't know why. I only knew him for those few weeks… yet it seemed like I knew him all my life.”
 
“He was such a good sweet little friend… what happened to him?”
 
 
The Scene changed back to the snowstorm in the mountains.
 
 
Pete/ Narrator:
 
“Suddenly, the snow stopped falling! Jack Frost whistled for more winter, but nothing came.”
 
(Davis flies up to the winter clouds and speaks to Cody.)
 
Jack:
 
“But sir… Spring can't come early. I have to keep that castle snowbound. Please, Sir. Don't take winter away… not yet!”
 
Father-Winter:
 
“It's not up to me Jack Frost.”
 
“I take my orders from nature. When she gives me a certain sign… I know it will by my time to leave.”
 
Jack:
 
“What sign, Sir?”
 
Father-Winter:
 
“The awakening of a tiny little creature from his hibernation; His long winter's nap.”
 
“I refer to a little Groundhog, whom at this very moment is starting to wake up. Very soon he will leave his hole, and if he stays outside, and does not see his shadow… that will be my sing to move on.”
 
Jack:
 
“But… if he does see his shadow?”
 
Father-Winter:
 
“Six more weeks of winter then.”
 
 
Pete/ Narrator:
 
“Well… Jack Frost looked up and realized that the clouds hid the sun! There could never be any shadow that day.”
 
“At least… not a real shadow.”
 
(Scene Changes, music plays, and the Kid as the Groundhog is out of bed)
 
Pete/ Narrator:
 
“Of course… that didn't eliminate Magic-Shadows.”
 
(Singing)
 
-Hey, I got a day named after me
February two
That's the day that I decide what the weather's going to do.
 
-When I climb out of my burrow.
My cozy little nest.
If I see my shadow following,
They'll be six more weeks of winter's best.
 
-I got a day named after me
February two
That's the day that I decide what the weather's going to do
 
-It's an easy occupation.
I only work just once a year.
I'm a living weather station.
Letting people know that Spring is near.
 
-I got a day named after me
February two
That's the day that I decide what the weather's going to do
what the weather's going to do
 
(Davis appears and follows the kid dancing across the stage)
 
-I got a day named after me
Feb…ru…ary twoooooooooo.
OH YEA-A-A-A-A-A-AH!
 
The audience went wild with applause.
 
Davis tapped the kid's shoulder from behind, and the kid shivers.
 
Then Davis hides, and Izzy put up the groundhog shadow.
 
 
Pete/ Narrator:
 
“BRR-RR-RR!” (Looks behind him) “Hmm… just my shadow.”
 
“What pinched me with those cold fingers?”
 
 
Izzy then switched the shadow for a Jack Frost shadow, that was flexible with split-pins, and he made it look like the Shadow kicked the kid down.
 
 
Pete/ Narrator:(Falls down)
 
“Ow!!”
 
(Looks around and a spooky shad making spooky sounds chases him all over the stage)
 
Pete/ Narrator:
 
“Whoa-oa-oa-oa!!” (Dives back into hole) “PARDON-ME!!”
 
 
Davis reappeared, chuckled hysterically, spun round and around before the scene changed back to the clouds.
 
 
Father-Winter:
 
“He returned to his hole? Well… then I suppose Spring isn't coming just yet.”
 
“MORE WINTER EVERYONE. MORE WINTER!”
 
(The storm starts up again, and the stage blacks out)
 
Pete/ Narrator: (In bed again)
 
“So, Jack Frost went away, and I went back to bed for six more weeks.”
 
“I love the extra snooze so much… I've been letting him scare me to this very day.” (Laughs) “Huh? Oh… the rest of the story.”
 
“Well… by-and-by nature began to catch on… and Six weeks later, she gave Father-Winter some other signs.”
 
(Stage lights up to the in the clouds)
 
Father-Winter:
 
“There can be no argument! Winter will end today at Noon.”
 
Jack:
 
“But I just can't let January-Junction be destroyed! Please, let me be human again. You did promise humanity until the Spring comes.”
 
Father-Winter:
 
“Very well, Jack Frost. You have until Twelve-Noon.”
 
“And if you wish to remain human… you have one hour to get your House, Horse, Bag-of-Gold, and Wife.”
 
(Davis does his smoke change again, and lands on top of the Castle)
 
Jack:
 
“But first: I have to stop Kubla… Somehow.”
 
“Oh, No! The snow's almost melted away completely already!”
 
(Inside the castle)
 
Kubla:
 
“Dommy, look! We're melting.”
 
“Soon I will destroy the town, and get my bride!” (Laughs evilly)
 
(A piece of the roof falls onto Tai.)
 
 
Pete/ Narrator:
 
“The melting snow collapsed the rotting roof, and Kubla was knocked unconscious.”
 
Jack: (Drops in laughing)
 
“Now I know what to do.”(Picks up the puppet.) “Right. Dommy?”
 
Dommy/ Jack:
 
“Anything you say, Jack Frost.”
 
Pete/ Narrator:
 
“He could imitate Kubla's voice for Dommy pretty well, and once again Jack Frost didn't move his lips.”
 
(Davis positioned Tai and the puppet through the window, overlooking the Kids playing the Marching K-nights on the bridged near the slide.)
 
Dommy/ Jack:
 
“All you K-nights down there… HALT!!”
 
(The kids halt)
 
Pete/ Narrator:
 
“Now those K-nights though Kubla was doing the talking for Dommy, so they obeyed.”
 
Dommy/ Jack:
 
“No time to use the secret-passage! Down the mountainside! FORWARD MARCH, ON THE DOUBLE!!”
 
(The kids turn and march over to the slide, and fall down.)
 
Pete/ Narrator:
 
“Of course that mountain was still as slippery as ever, and once they hit those icy-slopes down they went.”
 
“And soon they valley bellow was filled up with a junk-heap of 10,000 K-nights!”
 
Kubla:(Gets up)
 
“BLAST YOU!!”
 
(Grabs the puppet from him) “Who do you like better? Me, or Frost?”
 
Dommy/ Kubla:
 
“Oh, you Kubla. He has cold fingers. Let's get him!!”
 
Jack:
 
“No one stands up to Jack Frost and gets away with it!!”
 
 
Tai charged for Davis, but Davis ducked and shoved Tai out the window.
 
Tai was on flying on wires as Cody gave him a final wind blast of his own sending him offstage, marking the end of his character.
 
The crowd went wild.
 
 
Jack:(Jumps for joy, chuckling)
 
“Yippee! I did it! I did it! January-Junction is saved!”
 
(Looks around the castle) “Say… Hmm? Well, I guess this counts as a House.”
 
(Clang-Stumper comes in, and Davis strokes him) “Oh? I guess I have Horse too…”
 
(Sees the piles of treasure) “Look, Gold! Enough for a 100 bags.”
 
 
Davis then hoped on the horse, and began riding offstage.
 
 
Pete/ Narrator:
 
“He finally found his House, his Horse, and his Bag-of-Gold… but to stay human, Jack Frost still needed one more thing.”
 
“And he only had until Noon to make Elisa his Wife!”
 
(Scary music plays as the stage blacks out)