Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ The Birthday Blues ❯ Chapter 2

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
I'm so sorry it took so long on writing this chapter. I'm going to have to kill Writers block but anyways hope you like the story ...

Chapter Two

By KellyQ



"Yea. But how are we going to get them to confess his feelings for each other?" Junpei sighed.

"I know. That's the problem. They're just too hot-headed to realize it ..."

"I'll ask my brother ...."

"Come on, Kouichi ... you know that Kouji will not give you the real answer ..." Junpei said flatly.

"Come you guys," Tomoki said seeing Kouichi sigh in defeat, "we've got to think of something. Takuya's birthday is tomorrow and we haven't even thought up anything ..."

***************************

Kouji slumped into a bench, I've been out for hours and I still haven't found anything for Takuya. This really stinks! You would think that after knowing each other a period of time you would figure out what your best friend likes. With a sigh he watched people walk down the park path watching couples walk hand in hand ...

"Yea Kouji!"

The dark haired boy turned to see Shinya running and not fare behind was Takuya. The little boy turned with a big grin on his face as his brother stopped, stooping slightly breathing hard.

"I beat you!"

"You most ---"

Takuya paused when he saw Kouji standing there looking very nervous; it would be seen in his eyes. Shinya looked back at his brother to see the same expression on his face ... after a moment he cleared his throat hoping that would do something ...

"Uh ... so what are ... you doing here, Kouji?"

"Well ... uh ... well I can't seam to think of anything to get for one of my friends ..."

I knew it! He forgot my birthday ... even if I told him, Takuya thought as Shinya rolled his eyes knowing that something had to be done with the awkward vibes ... but how? He couldn't just push his brother into Kouji ... but he had to think of something .. to get them really close .... that was the problems.

Then an idea came to mind ....

***********************

Izumi's face went straight when she looked up seeing Kouji, Takuya and Shinya walk into the ice cream partier. Tomoki got up and ran to his secret boyfriend and hugged him ..

"You guys go on head and get what ever ... I need to talk to Tomoki."

They both walked outside and around the corner so the others would not be expecting anything.

"Any luck?" Shinya asked.

"So fare my friends and I haven't gotten any ideas yet. What about you. Do you have any ideas," Tomoki asked seeing his boyfriend shake his head looking very as if he was going to give up, "now don't give up. The one thing your brother taught me was never give up ..."

This made Shinya smile as Tomoki smiled as well and continued ..

"That's the Shinya I love. Now let's get back before they start to get worried."

**************************

"So what are you guys doing here?" Kouji asked as he and Takuya joined their table.

"We where talking about what we're doing tomorrow." Izumi quickly said.

Pain flashed through Takuya's eyes. How could everyone forget his birthday? Even his own little brother seamed to have forgotten.

"Have you guys ordered something?" Shinya asked snapping his brother out of his thoughts.

"Oh. That's right. You wanted an ice cream Sherbet ..."

Takuya paused for a moment fishing in his pockets but they where empty. With a groan, the burnette let his fall to the table making everyone wince.

"Uh ... Takuya ... you don't have to get me ice cream .."

"I'll get you some," Kouji said getting to his feet causing Takuya to straighten and watched the two order the ice cream.

The other three watched Takuya to see a hint of a smile on his face ....

To Be Continued ...

I want to thank you for not trying to kill me ...