Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ The Real Me is Not the One You See ❯ A New Friend, Some New Fights ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Chapter Four

We had been walking for hours, when our digivices went off. "What is it?" Tai asked. "I think it's another human!" said Izzy with wide eyes. I yawned, "It's probably just Jay." I was pretty tired. "Hey Lana!" shouted a boy, walking out of the woods. He had black hair, green eyes, and was walking beside a Black panther with glossy black wings, that had on leg guards that looked like silver. "Hey Jay." I greeted, and high fived him. "Where've you been? We've been looking for you forever!" he scolded. I smiled guiltily. "I kind of got side tracked. Meet my new friends, Jay." He looked at the group behind me, and eyed the boys suspiciously. I noticed, and said quickly, "No! God forbid! These are the digi-destined." He turned to them, and smiled. "Hi! I'm Jay, and this is Panthoramon." he introduced. The digimon gave a regal nod of his head, and Ze rolled her eyes. "You didn't tell us there were others here!" Matt said to me accusingly. I was sick and tired of him always blaming me for everything. "Get out of my face or I'll bite off your nose." I snarled. "I thought you said you weren't going out with any of them." said Jay, with amusement in his voice. "I'm not." I said, dead pan, still glaring at Matt. "Don't they make a cute couple?" I heard Jay whisper to Panthoramon. I whirled around, and focused my glare on him now. "You may have the same blood as me running through your veins, but if you want to keep it there, you'd better shut up." I growled. "Ohhh! I'd better watch out!" he said, in a mock scared voice. I snarled at him and bared my teeth. "Come on Lana, can't you take a joke?" Ze asked, chuckling. Panthoramon stepped in, and declared, in a firm tone, "All right you two. That's enough." I snorted. "Everyone, this is my cousin Jay. We both became digi-destined about three months ago." I told everyone. "Hello." They all said. Sora grinned. "Maybe you could tell us a little bit about your cousin, she doesn't seem to want to talk about herself much." Jay's eyebrows shot up. "Boy, that's a change." he told her. "What all do you know about her?" asked TK, in a suspicious tone. "Just about everything." said Jay with a grin. "I don't think so." I growled. He smirked. "Try me." "What's my favorite food?" "Pizza." "Music?" "Pop or rock." "Book?" "Anything to do with magic." "Animal?" "Horse." "Activity?" "Listening to music or flying with Ze." "WHAT THE HECK HAVE YOU BEEN DOING?! STALKING ME?!" "No, I'm just more observant than you." He said, looking smug. "Grrrrrr, I'm just as observant as you!" "Alright." he said, and covered my eyes. "What am I wearing?" he asked me. I sweatdropped. "Uhhhhh, jeans and a shirt?" "Be more specific." "Oh heck, I don't know!" he uncovered my eyes. "I rest my case." I sighed, and asked, "Okay Mr. Know-it-all, what are we supossed to do now? Do I have to go home now that you know I'm here?" "Unless you can give a better option than escaping death by bringing you back to the others." he answered. "Why don't you let her stay a while? You could come too." Sora suggested. "Aww, and we had almost gotten rid of her." Matt said in a whiny voice. "Just for that, I accept your invatation." Jay said with a grin. "Terrific." I groaned.

----------------------------------------------------------

Lana: .............

Ze: ...............

Lana: Well....that was pointless.

Ze: At least he didn't drag you home like he usually does.

Lana: I'm talking about my homework.

Ze: -_-; Read and review folks, though if you don't, I can't blame you.