Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ The Walls Between ❯ Covalence ( Chapter 9 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

"Ggrrrghh!"

"Ichijouji-san, if you don't hold still ..."

"I'm trying, okay!? Eeiggghhhrrrgh!"

The ophthalmologist backed off a little, sighing in frustration, and Ken visibly relaxed when the threat of the glaucoma test retreated. Daisuke, who had come back with Ken to watch him read letters off a wall and do the "better-worse" test due to total boredom, had to admit that things had become very exciting when the ophthalmologist had tried to sneak anesthetic into Ken's eyes without telling him what he was doing. It turned out that, rather than the little puff-of-air glaucoma test that was familiar to Daisuke, this doctor had a device that he had to rest directly on Ken's eyeball in order to measure the pressure, requiring a speck of butter-yellow anesthetic and a lot of nerve on Ken's part. The anesthetic had been administered with only a little twitching, but the test itself was proving more of a challenge to Ken's self-control.

"I'm sorry," said Ken, once he'd calmed down. "I'm not intentionally making things difficult for you. I'm just really sensitive about things going in my eyes."

"I can see that," said the doctor, sounding amused. He was a small man with a slight hunch to his shoulders, and Ken could probably have broken him in half. This was also a challenge to Daisuke's self-control, as he found Ken's behavior quite funny, but didn't dare laugh. He knew on a visceral level that Ken would be very offended if he did, so he kept his mirth inside. It was tough, though.

"Are you better now?" asked the doctor. "Can we try this again?"

Ken nodded unsteadily, eyeing the device in the doctor's hand the way one might eye a particularly gruesome invertebrate which was inching closer. Daisuke stood up and walked over to the examination chair.

"Ken," he said, and when Ken glanced his way Daisuke held out his hand, index and middle fingers extended together. "Watch me, Ken."

"But ..." Ken glanced at the serene ophthalmologist again.

"No. Look at me, ignore that thing, you won't even feel it. Focus on me." He measured the distance between his lover's nose and his own with his fingers a few times, drawing Ken's attention with the motion. "Focus on me," he said again.

Ken stiffened, but made a heroic effort, with only a little anxious squeal escaping him as the device landed on his open eye. The doctor drew it back immediately. "There, half done. Excuse me."

Daisuke moved to the other side, catching Ken's attention again so the same could be done on the other eye. This one went a little more smoothly, although Ken's fingernails dug into the arms of the chair and he went rigid at the last second.

"All finished," said the doctor. "That wasn't too bad, was it?"

"No," agreed Ken immediately. "That's the last test, right? Say yes."

"Yes," said the doctor with a self-amused little smile. "The pressure in your eyes is completely normal. All you need is a pair of glasses and you should be fine. I'll write up a prescription for you, and you should feel free to look at the frames we have out front. Your eyes will feel a little strange for about fifteen minutes, but that will go away."

"Thanks," said Ken, although he clearly didn't really mean it. He still seemed a bit shaky as he stood up, and to Daisuke he seemed somewhat dissatisfied with something.

As they walked out of the examination room toward the front of the office and the racks of frames displayed there, Daisuke said softly, "What's the matter?"

Ken was silent a moment, but then said, "A lot."

"Tell me?"

"I feel ridiculous," said Ken. The lack of prompting required to bring this out was evidence of how strongly his emotions ran. "That guy must think I'm a coward."

"Don't be silly. You're not a coward."

"No?" Ken lowered his voice and edged a little closer to Daisuke as Daisuke picked through a display case of frames. "He wasn't going to hurt me. I knew that. I ... urgh."

"You're not a coward," said Daisuke again, picking up a set of frames off the rack and peering at them more closely. "I think you're very brave."

"Don't condescend to me."

"I'm not. You know what courage is? It's not being unafraid. It's being terrified and doing what you have to do anyway. There's no courage in doing something that doesn't frighten you at all. What do you think of these?" He held up a set of wire frames.

"I think they're hideous. You wouldn't have been shrieking if he'd been doing that to you."

"Nope," agreed Daisuke easily. He wrinkled his nose at several more sets and moved on to the next case. "I'm not picky about my eyes like you are. That doesn't make me brave, it just makes me a different person. Don't they have anything pretty here?"

"I don't know. I like these." Ken put on a set of frames and looked at himself in the mirror, then sneered at his reflection. "Or maybe not." He put them back.

"I think you need something black or silver or gunmetal. Gold and brown just isn't you."

"Oooh, Motomiya Daisuke, unsuspected fashion expert." Ken turned his back on Daisuke, looking at some frames locked in a glass case, but Daisuke could see that he was smiling a bit, and that made him happy. Ken was wearing a calf-length black leather overcoat and hadn't bothered to take it off when they'd come indoors, and Daisuke thought it made him look slightly dangerous and very sexy. This was possibly Daisuke's favorite garment among the items in Ken's wardrobe, and he had to beat down a sudden urge to slide his hands around Ken's waist from behind and start rubbing against that smooth leather back.

"Are you saying I'm wrong?" Daisuke couldn't act on his desire, but some of it leaked playfully into his voice.

"Of course not." Ken glanced around and tapped on the glass under his hand. "Excuse me," he said to one of the sales clerks. "Could I see these?"

"Of course. Let me get the key." The woman went into a room behind the counter and came back with a ring of keys, one of which opened up the case. "These are some of our best frames. They're made from a titanium alloy and are guaranteed never to break."

"I know how to dress," said Daisuke loftily, as he tried on a few sets of frames and checked himself out in the mirror. "Just because I never exercise this skill doesn't mean I don't have it."

Ken only chuckled, but Daisuke was pleased anyway that he didn't seem to be upset anymore about the little incident with the glaucoma test. Out of his light amusement, Daisuke said, "Can I start to call you four-eyes now?"

"That's another thing," said Ken, turning around and all but cutting off the woman's practiced speech on the subject of the frames. "I don't want to wear glasses!"

A faint hint of whine entered Ken's voice. Daisuke put the frames back and wandered closer to him. "Why not?"

"You know," said Ken evasively. Daisuke just looked at him silently until he said quietly, "Osamu wore glasses. It's not right for me to wear glasses too."

"It's not too late to get contacts." Ken just turned and gave him a Look, so Daisuke waved a hand. "Right, right, stupid I know."

"You're not stupid," said Ken, his attention moving back to the frames in the open case. "I like these."

The clerk, who had been keeping quietly off to one side through the short conversation, immediately moved to pick them up. "This is a very popular design, and this line is just so stylish."

Ken put them on and looked at himself in one of the many mirrors around the store. Then he turned to Daisuke. "What do you think?"

Daisuke bit his lip. "Um ..." he said, trying to find a good way to phrase his opinion. "They're ... pretty."

"You hate them." Ken took off the silvery frames and frowned at them.

"Nooooooo ... they just remind me of ... well." Daisuke leaned against the side of the counter and rubbed his upper lip. It somehow didn't surprise him that Ken had homed in on the one pair of frames that was a little blocky and bore a slight, elegant upward slant.

Ken looked blank for a moment, then put the frames back on and looked at himself in the mirror. His expression went flat. "Oh," he said softly.

Lingering a bit back, Daisuke waited for the waves of self-flagellation to start. He waited for quite some little time as Ken continued to peer at himself in the mirror, and the clerk mentioned something about the lenses that could be put into the glasses and commented on how good they looked on Ken. Then Ken said quietly, "Damn."

"What?" Daisuke took a step closer.

"I kind of liked them before you pointed that out." He moved to put the glasses back, but his hand lingered on them.

"They do look really good on you."

"You think so?" Ken put them back on and turned his head from side to side, examining the look of the frames from several angles.

"Sure," said Daisuke. "You looked good back when you were ... y'know. And besides, they don't look the same anyway." The more Daisuke looked at Ken in those glasses, the less Kaizerish they seemed. They were smaller than the other pair; Daisuke seemed to recall the gold-and-purple shades covering half of Ken's face like a protective mask. This pair of thin wire frames barely covered his eyes at all. It was just the shape of them that brought out a faint echo in Daisuke's memory, nothing more.

Ken gave Daisuke a long, unreadable stare before saying, "Let me look at a few other pairs before I decide."

In the end, though, Ken decided that he liked that particular frame style best, and Daisuke did not disagree. All misgivings were put aside, and he ordered a pair of glasses. The two of them then went to have lunch, and came back to the optical store later that afternoon to pick up the glasses before heading home. Ken did not wear the glasses home, though, but carried them in his pocket in a small case.

Later that night, Daisuke lay on the couch with his head on Ken's lap, watching a game show on television. He was wearing only a pair of fleecy lounge pants, and Ken's hand trailed idly over the skin of his chest and shoulders as his lover read a book. The offhand touch was comforting rather than arousing, and Daisuke thought that he'd never been more content.

The game show was one of the most ridiculously funny things as far as Daisuke was concerned, as the contestants had to embarrass themselves horribly in order to win the prize. The things they were required to do generally amused him less than the stark shame on their faces as the tasks were proposed; Daisuke, having almost no shame of his own, found their embarrassment so very funny. He attempted to point this out to Ken during the commercial break, twisting so that he was facing upward and saying, "People are so stupid."

"How so?" Ken was squinting at his book, and didn't look at Daisuke.

"Well," said Daisuke, crossing his arms. "For example, they sometimes try to read without their glasses on, when they've just spent unholy amounts of money on titanium bulletproof glasses just that same afternoon so that they wouldn't have to make little faces in order to see their books."

Ken frowned down at him, but Daisuke could tell it wasn't a serious frown. "Oh really."

"Yeah. So put your fucking glasses on, genius."

"Fine, fine." Ken leaned down to retrieve them from the coffee table, and Daisuke had to move a little or get squished by Ken's belly. After Ken put them on, Daisuke leaned against his shoulder.

"Shit," said Ken mildly, as he returned to reading.

"Yeah, makes a difference, doesn't it?" Daisuke settled himself back in Ken's lap and looked up at him again. "Anyway, as I was saying. These people come on this show, and surely they know what to expect from it. But they always look so shocked when the conditions of winning come out. It's stupid. It's like they were thinking, 'Sure, everyone else has had to burrow through shit or do a striptease on the sidewalk or French kiss a dog on national television, but that won't happen to me.' They ought to expect it."

"Well, everyone has hope," said Ken, turning the page.

Daisuke thought about that. "Maybe I should apply for one of these shows," he said finally. "I have no shame, I could do anything they wanted."

Ken glanced at him, one dark eyebrow raised. Then the bookmark went into the book, and the book went onto the table. "Oh, really," said Ken again, speculatively this time, moving to give Daisuke all of his attention now.

"Really," asserted Daisuke. "I can't remember the last time someone embarrassed me, but I embarrass people all the time."

"Mmm." Ken shifted to reach Daisuke with both hands and slowly petted him, palm-flat on his chest and finger-combing through his hair. The commercial break ended, but Daisuke wasn't inclined to roll back over and watch the rest of the show just yet. Not while Ken was touching him. "Maybe I should ask you to do something for me then," said Ken.

"Like what?" Daisuke half-closed his eyes, enjoying the attention, especially when Ken's hand stroked lower on his body, across his hip and belly. He wiggled a little to move his shoulders more fully into his lover's lap, giving Ken more of himself to touch. Daisuke recognized the beginnings of a seduction when he felt one, and he wasn't about to fight it.

Ken didn't reply right away, and when he did his voice was soft. "I've had this little ... well, sort of idea for awhile now. It's nice to think about when I can't be near you."

He went quiet again after this, seemingly absorbed in touching Daisuke, so after a short silence Daisuke prompted, "What sort of idea?"

"Well," said Ken, shifting his weight a little to lean over Daisuke's shoulder. His hair fell down around his face, tickling Daisuke's throat and chest, and Daisuke reached up to run his fingers through the cool strands. "I think it would be kind of sexy to take pictures of you."

"Okay," said Daisuke, uncertainly.

"Naked," said Ken, leaning lower yet to brush his lips over Daisuke's belly. He was almost laying down himself, now, alongside Daisuke on the narrow couch. "Or nearly so ... and with your hands tied."

"What? Is this a fantasy, Ken?" Daisuke grinned, delighted. Ken never used to have fantasies! At least not ones that he would admit to Daisuke. Reaching for the remote control, Daisuke turned the television off entirely to eliminate any distraction, and then settled again with his head resting against Ken's thighs.

"Mmm ... I suppose so. I think about ... mmm ... you'll think this is silly."

"No way. I have to know now." Despite his amusement, Daisuke was becoming mildly aroused by the feel of Ken laying beside him, half-atop him and half-beneath him. And, of course, the continuing motion of Ken's hand. "I want to hear all about it. Every detail."

"Hmmm. All right." Ken stopped lipping Daisuke's belly and hooked an arm under his leg, drawing his thigh up. Ken rested against the upraised leg, adjusting his drape over Daisuke's body to do so. He looked back at Daisuke. "Well, first I would have you shirtless, but wearing pants of some kind. Maybe just like this." He picked at the soft fleece encasing Daisuke's leg, and turned the motion into a stroke after a moment, down the inside of Daisuke's thigh. "I'd tie your wrists behind your back, very solidly. I'd make it very obvious to anyone looking at the pictures that there was no way you were getting loose."

Daisuke closed his eyes while Ken's voice moved over him, speaking slowly and choosing words with care. "Then I'd have you kneel down and look up at me. You're so beautiful when I've got you secured. You look so eager, yet a tiny bit nervous. It's like you want it, but at the same time you're afraid of it. It's gorgeous. You look like a virgin."

As Ken's fingers brushed over his groin, Daisuke let out a soft breath of a sigh and shifted his hips. "Oh yeah?" he asked quietly.

"Yeah. I'd want to take photographs of you like that, from several angles." Ken's fingers teased the crease of Daisuke's hip, where his leg joined his body and where the skin was exquisitely sensitive. Daisuke wiggled a bit, reclined against Ken's body and relaxed under the touch of his beloved.

"You think virgins are sexy?"

"I think you're sexy. You're just sexy in a very special way when you look like that."

"Flatterer." Daisuke said this teasingly, but he meant it seriously as well; Ken always knew the perfect turn of phrase. "Anyway. Keep going."

"All right. I'd take the most beautiful pictures of you, my exquisite captive Daisuke. Then I'd take off your pants and have you kneel again with your back to me, and take a few more." Ken's fingers slid under the waistband of Daisuke's fleece pants, and Daisuke smiled with his eyes closed. Under his shoulder, Ken's hips shifted, and Daisuke could feel the hard arousal there. He rubbed his shoulder back against it, and Ken paused a moment to let out a half-gasp, half-moan of pleasure.

"These are going to be tasteful pictures then? Just me undressed with my hands tied?"

"Oh, no," breathed Ken softly. "I would take very slutty pictures of you, with you undressed and your hands tied, and your legs spread and that come-fuck-me look that you do so well. I would just work up to that point gradually." Now it was Daisuke's turn to groan, as Ken ran his fingertips directly over Daisuke's erection. "I'd make you lay down on your back and play with you a little, and then take a picture while you were still squirming. I'd tease you until you were about to lose your mind, and then take pictures of you trying to fuck whatever you could reach in order to get off."

"Mmm," said Daisuke, not only because he could easily imagine being driven to that point, but also because Ken was actually talking dirty to him! This was so ... unheard-of! Ken wrapped himself more firmly around Daisuke, sliding one of his thighs under Daisuke's head and holding Daisuke's leg securely with one arm. "What would you do with these pictures once you had them?" asked Daisuke softly, feeling warm and comfortably restrained by someone he trusted implicitly.

"I'd post them on the Internet."

"What?" Daisuke peered down at Ken, who looked back with a beatific smile. The wicked little glasses sitting before his eyes made this sight all the more thrilling. "What the fuck for?"

"To make everyone envy me, of course." Ken nuzzled Daisuke's leg through the fabric of his pants, and Daisuke closed his eyes again, turning his head to rub his cheek against the thigh so close to his face. The idea of having pictures of himself posted for the entire world to see wasn't one he really relished, and that aspect of things didn't turn him on in even the slightest way. He also didn't believe for one second that Ken would actually post naked pictures of him on the Internet. However, he could tell that Ken had become highly aroused by telling him this, and Daisuke liked that a lot. He squirmed around until his lips could reach Ken's groin, and began to mouth his lover's erection right through his pants.

"Oh-h-h-h," murmured Ken, and Daisuke felt teeth sinking lightly into his thigh. A chill ran up his spine at the sensation, and the accompanying knowledge that, for an instant, he had Ken under his control. The instant ended, though, with a whispered, "So when are you going to let me start?"

"Start what?" said Daisuke softly, not stopping what he was doing.

"Start taking those pictures."

"Right after you fuck me." Daisuke put his hands on Ken's hips, trying to force him to move into a position that would be easier on Daisuke, but Ken instead sat up and pulled up Daisuke to kiss. Daisuke, fully into gear now, tried to push his dark-haired lover down onto his back on the couch, but Ken was not having that. Instead, Daisuke's arms were soon being held by the wrists at his sides while they knelt together and Ken eagerly kissed his neck and shoulders. He could smell the heat rising off Ken's skin, and it was wonderful.

"Can I tie you?" murmured Ken, and Daisuke nodded shakily although he knew that this would entail a brief departure on Ken's part. He was back a moment later, though, and propped Daisuke across the arm of the couch while his wrists were bound. Daisuke hung his head and panted a little, his erection throbbing, and reflected that he'd never felt like this, or anything remotely like this, with Miyako. How had he ever managed to give this up? This exciting abnormality, the thrill of deviance, that left him weak with desire. How had he lived so long without it?

When Ken was finished, Daisuke was helped to sit up again, and now when Ken fondled him and licked his throat, Daisuke couldn't respond to it fully. It was maddening, and he knew that Ken knew it. When Ken reached down to run a hand between Daisuke's legs, Daisuke shuddered and groaned, leaning against Ken's shoulder.

"Yes," he moaned, his hips moving to rub his cock against Ken's hand.

"You know you want it," said Ken softly.

"Yes," said Daisuke again, his eyes closed.

"Are you going to let me take pictures of you like this?"

"Urgh!" Daisuke bit his lip and thrust hard against Ken's thigh as the hand was removed. "Why?" he demanded.

"I'd like it," purred Ken into his ear, accompanying the words with a teasing nibble. "I think you'd like it. And there's no harm in it, since you have no shame."

"Will you still fuck me if I say no?"

"Mmm-hmmm. But only after I tease you a lot for being embarrassed."

Well, that made Daisuke feel better - Ken wasn't going to coerce him. He was starting to wish that he'd never said that ... but only because he was so horny and wanted so badly to be fucked. No matter what he said at this point, there would probably still be a delay between now and his orgasm. At least, that's what he told himself. And Ken kept kissing him, kept biting gently on his ear and rubbing against his body, and that was making it really difficult to think clearly. "All right," he said.

"Come down on the floor," said Ken immediately.

The table was moved out of the way, so that Daisuke could kneel in the middle of the pure white carpet. He closed his eyes while Ken got his digital camera. I'm insane, he thought. But that wasn't true, and he knew it. He was simply in love, and people sometimes did insane things out of love for another.

When Ken called his name, Daisuke opened his eyes and looked up, and the first picture was taken, just like that. More were taken from other angles, some from Daisuke's level, some from above him, some from behind with Daisuke half-looking over his shoulder. Despite his earlier words, he felt heat rising to the surface of his skin as he obediently looked downward, sleepily, coyly, submissively, at Ken's instruction for yet another picture. His erection never flagged though, and when Ken, apparently overcome for a moment by desire, knelt behind him to kiss and caress him, Daisuke moaned and begged to be allowed to come.

"Not yet," murmured Ken. "You're so beautiful like this."

Daisuke's skin felt damp and inflamed, and waves of what he told himself wasn't shame kept moving through him. When it came time to take off his pants, Ken had to do that for him because he was bound, and he groaned as the fabric was pulled free from his hips and groin. A few more pictures were taken before Ken took the first one in which his cock was visible, and Daisuke felt crimson.

"Are you all right?" asked Ken softly, and the words were a seduction and a challenge wrapped up in one package.

Daisuke nodded automatically. Although he was certain that his blush was visible in his skin, there was no way he was admitting to it. Besides, his body didn't seem to agree with his brain; if anything, the mild embarrassment made his arousal worse. Ken accepted the answer and went back to what he was doing, posing Daisuke into increasingly sexual positions, on his knees, on his back, on his stomach, and then taking pictures of him like that. The touch of the camera was almost physical, and sometimes Ken touched him to move him, or toy with his body to obtain the desired image - when this happened, it was like losing his mind.

Finally, though, Daisuke's torment ended after Ken brought him to the edge of climax for the second time; as he panted on the floor in a hell of lust, he suddenly felt his knee being moved and something cool touching him from behind. He moaned and begged, "Fuck me, please fuck me, Ken-chan, please ..." as he had before. He writhed in frustrated pleasure as he was lubricated, although it seemed that his beautiful, evil lover was finally going to grant his wish, and that made this final delay easier to endure.

He was entered slowly from behind, and then drawn up so that he was half-kneeling in front of Ken, half-sitting in his lap. Ken's naked belly was warm against his hands, and Daisuke briefly wondered when Ken had gotten undressed. Then his mind went blank in a wash of lust as Ken sighed with pleasure in his ear and began to slowly move inside him.

Daisuke's neck and shoulders were covered with kisses, and Ken's hands moved freely over his body, unrestricted. Writhing, Daisuke panted and groaned, until one of Ken's hands suddenly went over his mouth, a finger inserted between his teeth to suck, and at the same time the other hand slid down to his erection to stroke it. No longer fully conscious of himself, only of the sensations being inflicted upon him, Daisuke bucked and shrieked, and came. He never felt when Ken came as well, being too far gone in pleasure, nor did he feel it when his wrists were untied for him. He barely knew it when he was picked up by an amused and indulgent Ken and carried to bed.

"You're evil," he murmured, as he curled up on his side.

"Mmm-hmm," agreed Ken easily. Daisuke shivered and moaned when something wiped between his legs, over-stimulating nerves that had already had enough for the day.

"Don't," he moaned.

Ken didn't reply, just kissed him on the forehead and said, "Thank you."

"'Welcome," said Daisuke, just before falling asleep.

The next day, Ken sat down at his computer as soon as he got home from work, hooked up his digital camera, and began to transfer the files. He couldn't help looking at a few while he was doing that, too, and after a few minutes he was strongly wishing that Daisuke would hurry up and get himself home, too.

When the phone rang, Ken snatched it up immediately with all the tension in him and, a little breathlessly, said "Moshi moshi."

He listened a few seconds, and then said, "He's not home yet. I can have him call you, though. He has your number right? ... Wait, wait, just a moment." Searching around on the table, Ken found a pen and his discarded glasses, and moved the pad of message paper next to the phone closer to himself. "Okay, what's the number there?" He listened to what the other person had to say for a few seconds, writing as he did, until the pen suddenly halted as if caught in glue. Ken stared in shock at the wall, and said, "What happened to him?"

There was more silence while Ken listened, the pen-point still frozen against the paper. "Are they sure?" He nodded distractedly a few times. "Right, right. I'm sure everything will be all right. I'll let him know as soon as he comes in, Motomiya-san. Right. Right. Goodbye."

Hanging up, Ken kept his hand on the phone for a long thirty seconds, as if the thing might bite him if he let go. Then he stared at the pad of paper, and bit his lip. He reached toward it once, withdrew his hand, and then determinedly ripped off the top sheet, tore it into small pieces, and went into the kitchen to shred the pieces in the garbage disposal.