Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Digiball Z: A New Era of Power! ❯ He's That Strong? ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER SIX
 
 
That night when Davis and demiveemon went home. “Davish?” asked Demiveemon. “Yeah, what is it?”
 
“I know today, you said I'm pretty strong now. So is this as strong as you can be too?” Davis slightly shook his head.
 
“Believe it or not Demiveemon, I can become more powerful than I already am.” This made Demiveemon wonder.
 
“Can you show me it?” asked Demiveemon. “Not really.” replied Davis, “But I can tell you about it.”
 
Demiveemon sat up as Davis began to explain. “You see, on the show a Sayian already has the power to do so much already”
 
“But there is in fact something they can become which will make them more powerful.”
 
Demiveemon looked impressed. “What is it called?” he asked. “Well…If I gain enough power from my trainings, and focus hard, I can become a…SUPER-SAIYAN.”
 
“A Super-Saiyan… What's that?” asked Demiveemon. “A Super-Saiyan is the next level of Saiyan powers.” Replied Davis.
 
“If I become a Super-Saiyan, not only will my strength be doubled, but I'll be able to do some things I couldn't do before.”
 
Davis continued talking about being a Super-Sayin to his partner… That is until the sound of polices sirens came roaring from the streets.
 
Davis and Demiveemon looked out the window, “HEY.” Davis yelled at a runner passing by. “WHAT'S GOING ON?”
 
“SOME GROUP OF PUNKS AND THEIR DIGIMON HAVE BROKEN INTO THE BANK!” yelled the runner.
 
Davis and Demiveemon looked at each other, “Are you thinking what I'm thinking”. Asked Davis.
 
“Let's go” replied Demiveemon. At that moment Davis took Demiveemon, placed him on his back, and then flew out the window.
 
Elsewhere there was more activity.
 
* * *
 
At Izzy's house, most of the other Digi Destined and Digimon had told Izzy what had happened that day.
 
Kari even brought over a recorded video of the battle that she had tapped with her Digital-Camera.
 
“Right, stop the picture!” said Izzy, “I saw it, but I don't believe it. I knew Davis and Ex-Veemon were strong, but I didn't know that they could be this strong.”
 
“That's not all he did.” said Matt. He held up a piece of stone from one of the boulders that Davis had crushed.
 
“He broke four boulders into pieces with one punch each?” asked Izzy. Matt nodded his head.
 
“That's not all,” said Cody, “He can jump hundreds of feet into the air, and Fly.”
 
“He can also fire concentrated energy from his hands.” added Ken.
 
“And his muscles are so big that he can barley feel any physical pain anymore” said Yolei.
 
“I've heard enough” said Izzy. “There's no other possibility. Davis has somehow managed to obtain the powers of a Saiyan”.
 
“How do you know about this?” asked Tai, “Well, before I became interested in computers, I too enjoyed Dragonball Z”.
 
TK suddenly just asked. “Izzy I have to know.” Said TK, “How can I become a Saiyan like Davis does?”
 
Izzy sadly shook his head. “You can't become a Saiyan TK!” he stated, “But why not?” Asked TK.
 
“Well I'll tell you but you won't like it at all.”
 
“I want to know!”
 
“Alright then. You see I've been watching Dragonball Z just like Davis does.”
 
“I found that according the show. You usually have to be born as a Saiyan; you cannot just become one like that.”
 
“But wait a minute!” said Gatomon, “Then Davis can't be a Saiyan, they're not real, and he was born a human, not a Saiyan!”
 
“That is true.”, said Izzy. “But there's something new I've discovered about the powers of a Digi destined!”
 
“Well, spill the beans already Izzy, what are they?” asked Tai.
 
“Well, the powers that Davis seem to have are almost exactly like a Saiyan's strength, and I think I know where it came from!”
 
“Where is it coming from Izzy?” asked Kari. “Well, take a look at the screen!” said Izzy as he clicked the mouse. The screen showed everyone's Identification as Digi Destined.
 
“This Chart shows everyone's history as a Digi Destined, their power level, their partners”.
 
Izzy opened a file from 6 years ago. “Now Kari, here is TK's power level, as well as your own!”.
 
* * *
 
(Name): Kari Kamiya
 
(Digimon): Gatomon
 
(Crest/
Digiegg): Light
 
(Power-Level): 312pts/ Champion
 
* * *
 
(Name):TK/Takeru Takashi.
 
(Digimon): Patamon
 
(Crest/
Digiegg): Hope
 
(Power-Level): 321pts/ Champion
 
* * *
 
Kari and TK were amazed; “Whoa, I never knew I was that strong” said TK.
 
Izzy then clicked the mouse again. “Now here's one for Yolei, Cody, and Ken”.
 
The three and Dgimon teens looked excited…
 
* * *
 
(Name): Yolei Inoue
 
(Digimon): Hawkmon
 
(Digiegg(s):Love, Sincerity
 
(Power-Level): 426pts/ Ultimate-Champion
 
 
* * *
 
(Name): Cody Hida
 
(Digimon): Armadillomon
 
(Digiegg(s): Knowledge, Reliability
 
(Power-Level): 462 pts/ Ultimate-Champion
 
* * *
 
(Name): Ken Ichijochi
 
(Digimon): Wormon
 
(Crest/
Digieggs): Kindness
 
(Power-Level): 372 pts/ Champion.
 
* * *
 
Everyone was amazed that Izzy had shown an exact record of everyone's potential powers.
 
“Yeah-hah.” Sang Armadillomon. “Power is what I named for too!”
 
“Exactly, just as we all are strong!” added Hawkmon.
 
“Now,” said Izzy, “Here's Davis', now since he has proven to be quite the strong one in many ways, let's start him off by only his first Digiegg.
 
* * *
 
(Name): Davis Motomiya
 
(Digimon): Veemon
 
(Digiegg): Courage
 
(Power-Level): 774 pts/ Ultimate
 
 
* * *
 
“SEVEN-HUNDRED-SEVENTYFOUR!!!!!” everyone yelled.” Izzy nodded his head.
 
“O-okay, I am dreaming here!” snapped TK, “Only one digiegg, and Davis is more than twice as strong as us all?!”
 
 
“That's only the beginning,” Said Izzy, “Now let's add Davis' other Digieggs there”
 
* * *
 
Digiegg(s): Courage, Friendship.
 
Power-Level: 1548 pts/ Mega-Ultimate.
 
* * *
 
“FIFTEEN-HUNDRED-FORTYEIGHT??” asked Patamon and Gatomon together.
 
“MEGA-ULTIMATE???” Added Cody, Ken, and Yolei.
 
Izzy nodded. “And now, here comes his third and most powerful Digiegg Davis ever found!”
 
* * *
 
Digiegg(s): Courage, Friendship, and Miracles
 
Power-Level:???? / ???? “Power-Level, too high
No available data”.
 
* * *
 
Kari, and TK both sweat dropped. “No, Data” cried Kari.
 
TK who was gnawing at his lips said, “I-I c-can't believe he had that much power!”
 
“But Izzy.” stated Cody, “You didn't explain what this has to do with TK becoming a Saiyan”.
 
“Well actually Cody, I was hoping you would understand by now” said Izzy.
 
“You see, Digieggs have hidden mystical powers that when awakened, fill you up with this weird energy.”
 
“Energy that will increase your abilities dramatically depending on how many eggs you collected.
“It's not really Saiyan Energy, but it is almost exactly like it.”
 
Everyone looked at one another. “So the more Digieggs we have, the stronger we'll be compared to others?” asked Yolei”.
 
“That's right Yolei” said Izzy, “But somehow, I managed to conclude that Davis' new Saiyan energy has something to do with the fact that he has the most Digieggs”
 
“So then why can't I become Saiyan?” asked TK. Izzy looked at TK in disgust.
 
“It's simple TK… You have only one Digiegg, that's not enough power”.
 
TK and the rest of the gang gasped in disappointment. “I told you that you wouldn't like to know the answer” Izzy continued.
 
“Only Digi destined's who have collected Two Digieggs or more have the power to become Saiyan-like; Period.”
 
“You couldn't beat Davis, even if your hidden power was awakened, I don't think any of you can!”
 
TK lowered his head in shame, “Now there's no way I can beat Davis in power…unless?!”
 
“Unless what TK!” asked Kari, “If I find a way to drain Davis of that strength he has, and then sprout my own powers, that could work”.
 
“Uh… reality check TK” said Cody, TK looked up, “According to Izzy's computer, Davis was already stronger than you with only one Digiegg”.
 
TK was comparing the points and Saw that they were right. TK was always weaker than Davis, no matter what he did!
 
“I get your drift Cody.” Said Yolei, “What your saying is even if Davis and Veemon lose their new strength, they're still going to be almost impossible for us to beat”.
 
“That's exactly right Yolei” said Izzy, “Now that' Davis has powers like a Saiyan, there's no telling what he's capable of doing.”
 
Then Izzy focused to Tai and Matt. “He's most likely to even be stronger than you two put together.”
 
“This is crazy” said Matt staring at Tai. “Davis might lose control and then wreak havoc all over the world”.
 
“I can't believe you all!” snapped Kari, “Listen to yourselves, you make it sound like Davis is our enemy!”
 
Ken, Yolei, and, Cody all sweat dropped. Just when they thought Davis couldn't have his life any harder.
 
Now they almost turned on a close and dearest friend.
 
“Davis is not our enemy!” said Kari, “He is our closest friend, a wonderful leader, not to mention a great hero!”
 
“What, a hero?” said TK. “What about the rest of us Kari, surely you see us as heroes!”
 
Kari just stood up in anger, “Now you listen to me Takeru” she snapped.
 
“You may have done plenty of work, but it'll never amount to what Davis did for us.”
 
Now it was TK's turn to get angry, “Fine, You Know What! As far as I can see it Hikari, our Relationship is over, until you decide to come to your senses!”
 
Kari was about to argue some more, when there was a knock at the door.
 
“Honey” said Izzy's Mom, “There's something on the news I think you and your friends would like to see.”
 
“Thanks Mom” called Izzy. “Boy Izzy, your Mom really sounded excited.” Said Cody, “Don't take any notice” said Izzy
 
“She knows how much I like to study the world more closely. So she thinks I can learn more by watching the news”
 
The team sighed, but Izzy flicked on the TV anyway. The news was showing pictures of the police holding five robbers, under arrest.
 
The shattered remains of Five Mega-level Digimon and a ransacked bank two miles away from Izzy's apartment.
 
What was it all about?