Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Digiball Z: A New Era of Power! ❯ The New Ginyu-Force! ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER SEVEN
 
 
“Good evening Ladies and Gentlemen of Obadiah. I'm here at what appears to be a crime scene at the first national bank of Obadiah”
 
“Only moments ago did an extraordinary event happen here, and it was due to a pedestrian passing by with a camera recoding the excitement here folks… Observe.
 
* * *
 
The camera switched to a previous view of Five Mega-Digimon dressed in weird amour.
 
“Those Digimon” said Matt. “I don't think we've seen before!”
Everyone glanced at the screen.
 
“I think I've seen them before.” said Izzy. “But where?” He carefully observed the Digimon.
 
-The first one was tall and muscular with weird red hair.
 
-The second was taller and had blue-colored skin with a yellow spot on his head.
 
-The third was shorter and had red-colored skin and long white hair.
 
-The fourth was the shortest and looked like a frog with four eyes.
 
-And the fifth was middle-sized; he had purple-colored skin and two horns sticking out of his head.
 
But Izzy couldn't figure it out. So he continued watching the news program hoping for more info.
 
* * *
 
The police were driving past in their cruiser, after they had gone, an ambush took place.
 
The door burst open, and in came four armed teens, and with them were four Mega-Digimon.
 
“All right everyone!” yelled the leader holding up a pistol. “Put your hands up, and keep' em up!”
 
Then his comrades started running past the counters, and into the unlocked vault door.
 
“If any of you make so much as one move, it'll be you last” yelled one of the Digimon, Standing by his partner.
 
Nobody in the bank even attempted to press the silent alarms, they were trapped.
 
Once all the money and gold were obtained, the leader shouted, “All right dudes let's split!
 
He and his comrades started backing towards the door, when suddenly… There at the wrecked door, stood two figures.
 
One of them, was an 18-year-old boy with spiky brown hair. The other was a short blue Digimon.
 
* * *
 
“Davis, and Veemon!” said Kari and Gatomon at the same time. “No, no it can't be!” they wondered.
 
“Okay”, said TK in shock, “There is no way that Davis and Veemon could have beaten all those guys up!”
 
“TK Quiet!” yelled Yolei, and she turned back to the TV.
 
* * *
 
“You punks aren't going anywhere!” snapped Davis, “Nowhere but Jail!” added Veemon.
 
The leader of the Gang just snorted, and then fired his pistol at Davis, but surprising as it was, Davis caught the bullet between his fingers, stopping it dead in its tracks.
 
“Hey, that's impossible!” snapped the leader; “No it `aint boss!” said one of his comrades. “That freak just caught your shot!”
 
“Well don't just stand there you jerk!” he bellowed, “Use the Bazooka!”
 
One of the other teens fired three missiles at Davis, and he just held out his hands, and stopped them from going any further.
 
“You punks just don't get it, do you!” snapped Davis. “Now you're going give back the money you stole, and beat it!”
 
“Forget it goggle-head!” said the leader, “Maybe you should meet our friends, introduce yourselves boys”
 
He motioned at all five of the strange Digimon; they started posing themselves in formation, and shouted their names.
 
“RECCOMEMON!!”
 
“BURTERMON!!”
 
“JIECEMON!!”
 
“GULDOMON!!
 
“GINYUMON!!
 
“WE ARE…THE NEW GINYU-FORCE!!!”
 
“Whatever!” said Davis, “What did you just say?!” snapped Ginyumon. “Now I can see where you freaks came from.
 
* * *
 
“Of course” said Izzy, “What, what is it?” asked Ken
“Don't you guys see it? Those Digimon didn't hatch from Digieggs, they were artificially created!”
 
“Of course!” said Yolei, “Like the time when Willis told us how he created Diaboramon. Those guys must've done the same thing to make those guys!”
 
“Except they're from Television!” said Izzy. “Those guys are from Dragon-ball Z!!”
 
Everyone sweat dropped.
 
* * *
 
“Well,” said Davis, “If it's a fight you want, it's a fight you'll get. Ready Veemon” he said holding out his D3, and Veemon nodded.
 
“VEEMON, Digivolve to….EXVEEMON!”
 
“Alright you thugs!” yelled Ex-Veemon, “Who wants to go first?”
 
Reccomemon stood forward. “Well, this shouldn't take too long.” He chuckled. Then he charged forward.
 
“ERASER -GUN!!” he yelled holding out his arm. He fired a burst of energy which its target.
 
However, when the attack died out, Ex-Veemon, barely even scorched, charged forward.
 
Before Reccomemon knew it, Ex-Veemon thrust his head clean right through his stomach.
 
Reccomemon whimpered in pain as he fell to his knee's gasping for air. “What…How?…No Champion's…THAT STRONG…!”
 
Then his body was digitized, he was gone. “What!? How did a champ beat a Mega?” snapped the teen-leader.
 
Quick like lightning, Davis rushed forward and punched the teen out. “Because we have the power!” he snapped.
 
* * *
 
The Ginyu-Force and the teens put up all that could, but in the end they proved to be no match for Davis and Ex-Veemon's new abilities.
 
The Digimon soldiers fell like dominoes, and the teens had all been caged.
 
When the police arrived they took matter into their own hands, but all of them wondered who were the young man and monster who saved the day?
 
* * *
 
Izzy turned off the TV. “So, it's true.” said TK. “Davis and Veemon did fight off all those freaks.”
 
Matt and Tai were amazed. “We probably wouldn't have been able to touch those guys!” said Matt.
 
“But Davis and Ex-Veemon just went up and smashed them to pieces!” added Tai.
 
Everyone was so captivated, that no one realized Kari and Gatomon had slipped out of the room!
 
* * *
 
Davis and Veemon were walking home instead of flying. This way people wouldn't get suspicious of them.
 
“Why so quiet Davish?” asked Veemon. “Don't you feel good that we won?”
 
Davis looked down at his Digimon. “I was sensing something weird from those Digimon and the teens.” He said strangely.
 
“Is it because the Digimon were created from Television?” asked Veemon.
 
“Yeah that… but, those teens, they weren't in their right mind at all.” Said Davis.
 
“I couldn't sense their human energy at all. I think somebody controlling their minds sent those punks there.”
 
Veemon looked concerned about this. “Who do you think could they be working for?” he asked.
 
“I don't know, but who ever it is, he must be something really big planning something nasty!”
 
They continued walking down the street barely noticing Kari and Gatomon running up from behind. The last ones they wanted to see.
 
Before they could even call out the boy's names, they turned and confronted them.
 
“What, how did you know we were coming?” asked Kari. “Yeah, we didn't even all your names.” added Gatomon.
 
“Isn't it obvious how?” asked Davis gruffly. “We may not see you directly, but we can still sense where you are!” added Veemon.
 
“But that's beside the point. What do you two want anyway?” replied Davis.
 
“We saw you on the news.” said Kari. “We saw you defeat those teens and those Digimon.”
 
“Why would you two just run off into battle like that without even telling us?” asked Gatomon.
 
Davis and Veemon looked the girls dead in the eye. “Because, we fight alone now!” Davis growled.
 
A chill ran down the girl's spines. “But why, we could've been there to help you!” cried Gatomon. “You two could've been killed.” added Kari.
 
“Humph!!” Grunted Davis, “The only thing you two are able to help is making our lives an even bigger Living-Hell than they already are!”
 
Kari and Gatomon felt hurt really hurt. “A Living-Hell?!” they cried. “What did we ever do to you two?” cried Kari.
 
Davis and Veemon turned away. “It's what you haven't done. After all we've done.” snapped Veemon.
 
Kari and Gatomon were about to argue to that statement. When a Police cruiser nearby rolled down its window.
 
“Hey you kids?” said the man. “You shouldn't be out in the city this late at night.”
 
“It's alright,” said Davis. “We were just on our way home.”
 
“What about your girlfriend there?” the cop asked. “You can't leave her unattended.”
 
Davis paused for a moment. Being there alone with Kari was indeed something he would enjoy.
 
Still, this was also the girl who just used him until he was finished his duties.
 
“She's not my girlfriend!” he said sadly. “She's just someone I know!” Then he and Veemon ran down the street.
 
The police cruiser had also pulled away, but Kari just stood perfectly still on the sidewalk.
 
“Kari?” said Gatomon. “Kari what is it?”
 
With tears dripping down her cheeks, Kari fell to her knees. “I'm just… Someone he knows?!” she sobbed.
 
She softly let out all her emotion, all alone in the darkened streets. Gatomon curled right beside her for comfort.
 
TK just dumped her, and Davis made it clear it he didn't want anything to do with her, but why?