Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Digiball Z: A New Era of Power! ❯ He's Back!! ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER NINE
 
 
Meanwhile back in the real world. The police were almost ready to give up, when Davis and Ex-Veemon swooped down from the skies.
 
Davis beat the living daylights out of the shooters at the gun-fight who were now off to jail.
 
And Ex-Veemon showed no mercy to the Android-twins. Both of them looked like they were going to explode.
 
“I…I don't understand!” said 17-mon shakily, “You can't be more powerful than we are!”
 
“Sorry to disappoint you.” said Ex-Veemon, “It looks like you guys really aren't the great fighters Davis and I saw on TV!”
 
“Shut up!” snapped 18-mon. “We'll show you two heads are better than one!”
 
The Androids charged forward, until a cloaked figure stepped in front of them.
 
He wore a brown-hooded cloak which covered him from head to toe. He also wore a brown gas-mask over his face hiding all but his eyes.
 
“That's enough you-two.” He spoke in a strange and familiar voice to Davis. “You've done enough for the day!”
 
The twins looked confused. “But master, we did not finish this one off!” cried 17-mon.
 
“That's not really what I had in mind.” said the stranger, “It's the boy whom I wanted to talk to.”
 
“You-two should return to base and recharge your bodies. I'll be requiring your assistance again”.
 
The twins flew away with Ex-Veemon ready to follow. Davis just used his D3 and De-digivolved him back to Veemon.
 
Veemon took this as a sign to let it go for the day. Davis then turned to the cloaked man.
 
“So, we meet again boy!” the man chuckled. “You!!” growled Davis, “You're the on who killed my father, aren't you!”
 
“Very good lad.” said the man, “You've become quite the fighter since our last encounter!”
 
“What do you mean last encounter?” asked Davis. “I don't think we ever met and yet I sense a familiar Dark energy inside you.”
 
“Well if it makes that much more to you, I shall reveal to you my forum. That should help you.”
 
The man threw off his cloak, mask and everything. Davis recognized the body immediately.
 
He was no man he was a DBZ character in the form of a Digimon. He was the android Cell, in Perfect-form.
 
Green frog-like skin, Black fly-like wings, and sharp ended tail, and two green flaps on his head.
 
“You've taken the form of Cell?” asked Davis. “How could you do that? Just who are you?”
 
Cell chuckled. “Haven't you figured it out by now?” he asked, “We fought each other in the world of wishes.”
 
“The World that separates the Digital-world from the Real-World, and makes any dream comes true.”
 
“The world of wishes?” said Davis, “Just how do you know of that place?”
 
“Well maybe this will tell you, -Giant mouth, -Mind control, and -Owikawai!”
 
“Owikawai?” said Davis, “Wait a minute. No…It's impossible… you can't possibly be…?”
 
Cell just laughed. “Long time no see, Daisuke Motomyia. I have returned to exact my revenge.”
 
“No…NO!!!”
 
* * *
 
Meanwhile, the rest of the team with Gennai on a flying cloud was rushing to the crime scene hoping to give Davis a hand.
 
“I heard Davis screaming.” Said Magna-Angemon, “He's down there!” said TK pointing, “But who's that he's talking to!”
 
The hovered 100 feet above the scene so Izzy could get a closer look. “Hey, that's Cell from DBZ!” he cried out.
 
Suddenly Angewomon started trembling with fear. “What is it?” asked Kari.
 
“Kari…” she cried. “I'm getting a funny feeling about that new Digimon!”
 
“So am I!” added Gennai. “I know he was the cloaked figure, and I can sense he is in fact an Evil Digimon, but who is he?”
 
“Remember, only Davis can tell who he really is!” said Stingmon. “That's right, let's get in closer!” added Ken.
 
They arrived just in time as Cell flew away after giving Davis a small punch in the face knocking him out cold.
 
* * *
 
Davis awoke in bed at home a few hours later. The first person he saw was his sister Jun. “You okay little bro?” the young Nurse asked.
 
“Physically, yes; emotionally, no!” he said angrily. “Just who did this to you?” asked Jun.
 
Davis looked at his sister right in the eye, “Jun…” he paused, “Brace yourself...The freak who did this to me, said he was the one who killed Dad!”
 
Jun dropped the nurse bag she was carrying. She walked slowly back to her brother.
 
“And… did he say his name?” she said sounding like she was going to burst.
 
“That's what we'd all like to know!” said Izzy. He told Davis about what Gennai had said in the Digital world.
 
“I'm not surprised!” said Davis. “The first thing he would do now is trash up the place!”
 
“Davis how do you know what he plans to do?” asked TK. Davis didn't reply.
 
“Look Davis!” snapped Ken, “We all have questions that only you can answer.”
 
“That's right,” said Yolei, “We all know what's going on with your powers, so tell us right now!”
 
“Just who really is this Cell guy?” Davis still didn't respond. His eyes were fixed as though he'd seen the Devil.
 
The team was growing impatient. “Come on Davis, spit it out already!” snapped Cody.
 
“Look Davis we know he's a Digimon, but only you know is, so just tell us!” added TK.
 
Davis finally looked up. “He's a lot worse than you think he is!” he said growling.
 
The team was really getting irritated, when Gatomon hoped onto the bed. “I think I know the answer.” She said shakily.
 
She moved closer and looked Davis right in the eye. “Davis… Is he who I think he is?”
 
“You guessed it.” said Davis. “Oh no, Please!” cried Gatomon, but Davis just nodded.
 
“He's Myotismon alright!!”
 
At that moment there came a loud gasp of shock from everybody. Myotismon had returned yet again.
 
“But It Can't Be Him!!” yelled Ken. “You destroyed that Evil beast in world of dreams 6 years ago!!”
 
“Davis what's going on?” asked Kari. “I always thought you were the one who finally beat Myotismon; you saved the world.”
 
“Yeah, I never thought he'd ever come back either!” said Davis. “But long before you guys came to help me Myotismon told me everything.”
 
* * *
 
“Long before you had lead the others to defeat me, I made but one final wish!”
 
“I obtained a special technique allowing me to transfer everything that I was into a piece of data from my brain.”
 
“So just before I broke up and you blasted me. I cast that
Data-piece out into the Digital-World.”
 
“By doing this, I was able to re-compile and regenerate my Digital soul again and again.”
 
* * *
 
“The only thing he was missing was a body.” said Davis, “So by absorbing human life energy, he was able to obtain a human-like body.”
 
“So that's why he killed other people.” said Yolei. “He used their energy to make a body for him to live inside of.”
 
“Yes, but sadly he actually only needed one human to give him the energy he used…My Dad hoping it would break my spirits!”
 
“Then he went on with his present plan to give him powers to start fighting again.”
 
“You mean combining TV with dark-magic?” asked Cody. Davis nodded, “So now he has Cell's body and powers!”
 
“But he's not quite complete yet. He still needs one more big burst of energy before he can become 100% perfect.”
 
The team paused for a moment, and then stared at Davis. “He wants your energy, doesn't he.” cried Jun.
 
“It's the only explanation there is.” added Gennai, “After all, it was Davis' believing that defeated Myotismon before.”
 
“So what should we do about it?” asked Kari, “What do you think TK?”
 
Davis felt uneasy about this. He knows the most of what their facing and still Kari turns to TK for help…but there was no response.
 
Everybody looked around and saw that both TK and Patamon were gone.
 
“Oh no!” cried Ken, “He must be trying to stop Myotismon on his own!”
 
“TK?” cried Kari, “No, no he can't do this!” Davis looked up. “You're right, he can't.” he cried.
 
“What do you mean I'm right?” asked Kari. “I've been sensing TK's power levels for a while now.”
 
“I know TK is weaker than Myotismon, especially seeing as how he's taken Cell's forum.”
 
Kari immediately caught on. “He's might not make out alive!” she cried. “We have to stop him!”
 
The others all headed for Davis' computer. Jun however wouldn't let Davis go until he was feeling better; “Nurse's orders!”
 
Feeling a little disappointed, Veemon stayed behind to keep Davis Company.
 
“And Kari…?” said Davis quickly before she'd left. She turned to face him. “I'm sorry for being so rough on you.”
 
She shot him a smile, and then disappeared through the portal. “Good luck guys!”