Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Digiball Z: A New Era of Power! ❯ The New Angel! ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER TEN
 
 
“Faster Magna-Angemon, Faster!” cried TK. “I am going as fast as I can.” He replied.
 
TK's over confidence was getting ahead of him. He really thought that if he beat Myotismon, maybe he could become the strongest Digi destined in the world.
 
* * *
 
They spotted the Android-Twins and Cell-Myotismon destroying the Primary-village.
 
The Digieggs, the buildings, even little baby Digimon who just hatched; All of it.
 
Before all three of them could escape, TK and Magna-Angemon swooped down in front of them.
 
“Where do you morons think you're going?” snarled TK. “We're on wrecking streak.” Snickered 18-mon. “Everything must die.”
 
TK's anger rose. “Well I think its high time you freaks went back you came from!” he snarled.
 
“You never were meant to be turned into Digimon anyway!”
 
17-mon chuckled, “And just what is a weakling like you going to do about it?”
 
“I'd put a sock in it if I were you.” Said TK “This weakling happens to be the one who's going to finish you off for good.”
 
“For a little wimp, you sure do tell big lies said Cell-Myotismon. “And I've had just about enough!!”
 
“You maybe over confidence, but who do you think will win. My super Digimon, or you weak little angel?”
“I think it's high time we showed this wimp what true power is all about!” chuckled 17-mon.
 
Magna-Angemon dove straight at 17-mon, when quickly he dodged out of the way, and aimed a kick at his opponent's chest.
 
But surprisingly he caught it. “Ever since I fought that sparring match with Ex-Veemon, I've learned a few new twists.”
 
Quick as lightning he flung him backwards and sent a powerful punch into her stomach.
 
Even still, it only hurt her slightly. For not only was he a Mega-Level, he was an Android, who couldn't feel pain.
 
“Well,” he sniggered. “Maybe you two weren't kidding at all. But unlike your powers, mine never decrease.”
 
“Shut up!” snarled TK. “When were through with you, you'll be turned into scrap-metal.”
 
But Magna-Angemon just stood there. “TK, he may be telling the truth.” He said. “I cannot tell if I'm doing any damage!”
 
Whether or not he could tell, the battle just raged on more exciting as ever.
 
* * *
 
The others were racing on the flying Digimon as fast as they could. They had to get to TK before it was too late.
 
“I hope Magna-Angemon is alright!” cried Angewomon. “I hope TK's alright too!” added Kari.
 
Digmon, Aquilamon, and Stingmon all looked disgusted. “Why am I not surprised?” Growled Digmon.
 
Angewomon and Kari looked confused. “What are you talking about?” asked Kari.
“Oh, come on Kari!” said Cody. “After TK just dumped you and you still have feelings for him?”
 
Kari didn't respond. She just realized he was right. Why was she trying to get TK back when he just dumped her?
 
* * *
 
More likely, because she kept on taking Davis' side over his, and it wasn't the first time.
 
Ever since Kari TK started dating, Davis had been working harder than ever. So hard, that she had offered to help him several times.
 
She always seemed to take Davis' side over TK's now these days, but a long time ago it was other way around.
 
Why did she really do it? It surely couldn't be just because she wanted to help him; but something different.
 
* * *
 
“But has this to do with me?” asked Angewomon. “Oh, not you too?” asked Aquillamon gruffly.
 
“Can't you see that your relationship with Magna-Angemon is hurting Ex-Veemon?”
 
Now Angewomon didn't respond. Now that she thought of it, she had seen Ex-Veemon working harder and feeling a little low.
 
* * *
 
Ever since he and Davis defeated Ken as the Digimon-Emperor, they he tried to Digivolve into a champion to impress her.
 
In a way, it sort of did have an effect on her. For she did like Digimon who had big strong muscles.
 
But it made barely any difference. All she did was got him down to work in helping to clean up the Digital-world, while she ran of with Magna-Angemon.
 
* * *
 
Now, not only has his fighting strengths reached unmatchable limits, he even admitted that he loved her.
 
Angewomon felt more like being called Devilwomon. She was no Angel to Ex-Veemon now.
 
She was a monster. He cared so much for her and she never even gave him a chance.
 
But nothing was ready to prepare her and the others for what they saw when they arrived.
 
* * *
 
Both TK and Magna-Angemon were lying hurt on the ground. At the mercy of Cell-Myotismon.
 
“TK!!” cried Kari. “Kari…” piped TK, bruised and scraped. “He's just… too strong!”
 
And then he collapsed unconscious.
 
* * *
 
Magna-Angemon put up a valiant effort, and was barely able to crush the Android-twins.
 
But right before they were vaporized, Cell-Myotismon absorbed their energy as punishment.
 
“You two are worthless to me. If you couldn't beat him, what makes you think you can defeat Daisuke?”
 
By absorbing the Android-Twins, he achieved his Complete-Perfect-Forum in any case without Davis' aid.
 
* * *
 
Cody and Yolei took TK back to the hospital in the Real-World, while the rest stayed behind.
 
“Well, well, well.” Chuckled Cell-Myotismon. “Now that those two are down, who goes next?”
 
He aimed his arms out at Angewomon. “Of course, now it's time to put you away for betraying me!!”
 
“CEALESTIAL ARROW!” she cried out.
 
The energy arrow hit its target, but when the smoke cleared, Myotismon didn't even have a scratch on him.
 
“Foolish creature!” he snickered. “Isn't it clear to you by now that you can't beat me this time…I AM PERFECT!!!”
 
He charged right at her, when suddenly…he missed.
 
Ex-Veemon had swooped down in the nick of time and flew her out of the way.
 
“Ex-Veemon.” She said opening her eyes. “You saved me.” Ex-Veemon shot her a big smile.
 
“Come on now, you knew I had to!” he said warmly. “Just think of it as my apology to you for being rough.”
 
Davis leaped down from sky, and Ex-Veemon stood by his side after setting Angewomon down.
 
“Humph!! …I'll dispose of you two later!” grunted Cell-Myotismon. He blasted 10 small energy shots form each hand.
 
The blasts flew right at Davis and Ex-Veemon, but not one made contact. The boys just countered every one with their own hands.
 
“WHAT…!” he growled. “How did you…?”
 
Suddenly, he heard the soft sound of Magna-Angemon laughing. “Myotismon…” he peeped.
 
“Now your time has come. Now you face the Digimon of a… Super- Saiyan…ARGH…!”
 
Myotismon just blasted a beam of energy though the weakened Angel's heart.
 
“Now, now Magna-Angemon.” He sniggered. “I told you, I don't like your lies.”
 
“Magna-Angemon!” cried Angewomon, flying down toward her dying boyfriend.
 
“No…” Cried Davis, “Myotismon, you monster you didn't have to do that. He was already down!”
 
“No…Davis…Ex-Veemon!!” cried Magna-Angemon. The boys crossed over to their fallen comrade.
 
“Listen to me…” he croaked. “Myotismon never… created any Saiyan Digimon…because…only they have… the power to defeat him!”
 
“He is… very afraid of you both… he knows of your strengths… but don't let him win…”
 
For when he… destroys Digimon…they never come back… not ever!!!”
 
“No!” sobbed Angewomon. “You'll never ever be reborn, ever?” she cried. “No…I'm afraid not…!”
 
Then he turned his head, and stuck out his hand toward Ex-Veemon. “It has been an honor…to have ever been…outmatched by you.”
Ex-Veemon did shake his hand, but asked, “Hey, what do you mean by that?”
 
“TK and I… came to realize… no matter how strong we become… you two will always be on step ahead of us!”
 
“Come on!” cried Ex-Veemon, “Don't talk like that, you'll be alright.” Yet, he knew he was just fooling himself.
 
Myotismon shot another energy beam through Magna-Angemon's head. “Maybe that will silence you!” he grumbled.
 
“Please…Protect…Angewomon…for me…Ugh!!”
 
Those were his last word, and then he was vaporized right down to last piece of data.
 
Angewomon burst into tears. First she lost Wizardmon, and now her first boyfriend. Both at the hands of Myotismon.
 
“That loser!” laughed Cell-Myotismon. “Got what he deserved!” This made Ex-Veemon's anger rise.
 
He turned to face Myotismon with his fists shaking madly. “You have just made a big mistake Pal!!” he yelled
 
“AND YOU SHALL PAY FOR IT…!”
 
Suddenly, Ex-Veemon started glowing in golden light. He rose up into the air…
 
“EX-VEEMON… SPIRIT-DIGIVOLVE TO….”… “ANGEL-VEEMON!”
 
Davis couldn't believe his eyes. Ex-Veemon just changed into an Angel-like Digimon.
 
He had two huge feathery wings, blue and silver armor, long golden hair waving in the wind, and he looked more like a human shaped Digimon too.
 
“Whoa!!” he cried in shock. “I always wanted an Angel-Digimon but this is intense!”
 
Angewomon and Kari were amazed as well. “Another Angel?” said Kari “Talk about the good looks.”
 
Just then, the Digimon-Analyzer appeared…
 
* * *
 
“I am Angel-Veemon!
 
“I am a Times-10 Mega-Level Digimon, and the most powerful Angel to ever have existed.”
 
“My Dodon-wave is hot enough to burn a hole right through even the thickest of all shields”
 
* * *
 
“Oh my goodness!” said Angewomon. “He is so… Handsome! I've not seen anything like him before!”
 
Cell-Myotismon laughed at Angel-Veemon. “Don't tell me, `You' are going to fight me now?” he asked.
 
The newly awakened Digimon floated to the ground. “Cell-Myotismon.” He said in his deep voice.
 
“You have brought nothing but pain and misery to those of the innocent. For this I cannot allow you to exist in this world.”
 
“Allow me to stay?” mocked Myotismon. “Oh you crack me up, but enough of the comedy style; let's begin!”
 
Angel-Veemon told Davis to get the others away from the battle grounds, and for Davis to start doing “THE THING”
 
Davis Immediately caught on. “Right, the “Thing”!” he said. Then he flew up and little ways away from the battle field.
“Right then!” said Angel-Veemon. But suddenly he felt Angewomon grabbing him and holding him back.
 
“No, don't do this!” she cried. “I lost Magna-Angemon I can't lose you as well! Especially seeing as how you were just awakened”
 
“Trust me.” said Angel-Veemon, “I'll come back. Whatever happens, I must protect you!”
 
“But Angel-V….!”
 
She was hushed by Angel-Veemon pressing his lips against hers. `My first kiss!” she thought to herself.
 
Even though she dated Magna-Angemon, even he did not dare even make a move towards a kiss.
 
When Angel-Veemon separated, he flew towards Cell-Myotismon, ready for the battle of the ages.
 
“Trust me…!” he called out.