Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Digiball Z: A New Era of Power! ❯ Facing the Dodon Wave! ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER ELEVEN
 
 
“The first move-honors are yours!” said Angel-Veemon. “You seem quite confident for an Angel.” said Cell-Myotismon.
 
“You seem to be in such a hurry to die! Then you really shall become an angel in the heavens.”
 
He held up five of his fingers. “Five seconds is all you have left to live.” He said.
 
He roared loudly, and charged right toward his opponent. But when his swung his fist at him, he vanished.
 
“What! Where did he go?”
 
“HEAVEN-FIST”…BAM!!!
 
Before he knew it, Angel-Veemon delivered the mighty blow to his head from behind.
 
“Five seconds up, and I'm still here.” He mocked. Cell-Myotismon was suddenly smiling wickedly again.
 
“That hurt, you actually hurt me!” he said. “Well then, perhaps I misjudged you. This shall be interesting after all.”
 
“Enough talking!” growled Angel-Veemon. “You'll pay dearly for what you've done to Angewomon for killing her boyfriend!”
 
* * *
 
From up on in air, Angewomon heard everything. “He's not fighting for revenge at all.” She said to herself. “He's for me.”
 
Suddenly, she felt herself blushing. “Oh no, could it be?” she asked herself. “Am I really falling in Love with Angel-Veemon already?”
 
She didn't know. It was only a few moments ago that her beloved Magna-Angemon was destroyed forever, never to come back.
 
Yet, Angel-Veemon, all though he did it out of surprise, sold her, her very first kiss. Something Magna-Angemon never had the courage to do.
 
What was she to do…?
 
* * *
 
Meanwhile aside from her, all Davis seemed to be doing was hovering in the air with arms reaching for the sky.
 
“Davis what are you doing just standing there like that!” asked Ken. “Shouldn't you be doing that “special thing”?
 
“Just wait, you'll see.” He said smiling. Suddenly his head perked up. “Here it comes!”
 
The others watched in amazement as small little round balls of light were gathering above Davis' arms, getting bigger and bigger.
 
“Wow!” said Kari in awe. “What is that Davis?” she asked.
Davis began explaining
 
“Shortly after I left the hospital, Veemon and I squeezed in a little more time to train in Sector-X.”
 
“And I we recently perfected new moves. Such as… Spirit-Digivolving! And Izzy's already studying it.
 
Angewomon looked confused. “But then what's that ball of light over your head?” she asked.
 
Davis motioned them to come closer so that Myotismon would not hear.
 
“This…” he whispered. “Is called...The Sprit-Bomb!”
 
“This is technique focuses my spiritual-energy. By doing this I can borrow the energy of anyone who gives it to me.
 
“Gennai knew of this move as well. So he must've passed on my message.”
 
“What message was that?” asked Stingmon, “To relay messages to people and Digimon around both worlds about this whole mess.
 
Davis nodded his head. “As you can see, the Bomb is getting larger.” He said.
 
“If enough Digimon and people spare their energy to help me, then at just the right time, I'll throw it on Myotismon.”
 
“You mean…!” said Angewomon looking hopeful. “Yes, if all goes well, Myotismon will be blown to pieces!”
 
“So the why stand way up here then?” asked Kari. This made Davis' facial expression change.
 
“I need time to build the bomb until its big enough.” He said. “If I move my arms so much as an inch, I could drop it down on us!”
 
“So that's why Angel-Veemon is battling Myotismon down there. To keep him busy and wear him out!”
 
* * *
 
Down on the battle grounds, Cell-Myotismon had slammed Angel-Veemon hard to the ground.
 
“Now isn't this a shame!” he chuckled walking towards his motionless body. “You made a promise to a friend, but couldn't hold it up.”
 
He aimed his finger to deliver a power blast through the Angel's chest, when like lightning he sprang up.
 
“DODON-WAVE!!” he screamed.
 
He opened his mouth wide, and out shot a burning beam of energy, which slammed smack into Myotismon's face.
 
“What…How did you!” snapped Myotismon. “With proper Training, there will be bold new possibilities!” said Angel-Veemon.
 
To bad you be around to learn the meaning of it. Even if I don't beat you myself, once Davis becomes a Super-Saiyan, he'll kick your can, but good!”
 
Cell-Myotismon folded his arms. “Well, that was a very interesting monologue.” He mocked.
 
“But do you really expect me to fall for such trickery. Daisuke is no Saiyan, only I can create them, which I did not!”
 
“Right,” said Angel-Veemon, “Because you know that only a Saiyan is the one type of creature that can beat you!”
 
The fight continued, both combatant's raging on and on. While the Spirit-bomb was growing even bigger.
 
* * *
 
One hour later, the sprit-bomb was almost ready. “What do you say guys?” said Davis, “Care to help me out a bit?”
 
Kari and Ken exchanged nods, as did Stingmon and Angewomon. They raised their arms into the air, and the beams of light escaped from their bodies collected by the bomb.
 
Feeling a little tired, they all exchanged smiles with Davis, “Now, to give the signal!”
 
* * *
 
Both Angel-Veemon and Cell-Myotismon were exhausted. “This is truly amazing!” said Myotismon.
 
“An Angel is actually capable of holding a worthy match with me. Well you may have tired me out now, but next time we fight, it will be your last fight!”
 
Angel-Veemon looked over his head, and saw Davis wink at him for the signal.
 
“I'm afraid there isn't going to be a next time!” he said. Quickly, he snuck behind his opponent's back, and his wings started to glow red.
 
“HELL'S CHAIN”
 
He shot out a long string of red energy which ensnared Myotismon like a giant bear-trap holding him into place.
 
“Hey…What are you doing?!” he snapped. “Let me go, let me go I say! LET ME GO!!!”
 
“DAVIS… DO IT NOW!!!” Angel-Veemon Screamed as soon as he flew higher.
 
“Alright!” yelled Davis, “Everyone stand back!” With a loud roar, he swung his arms forward releasing the bomb.
 
Myotismon looked around him, and saw the humungous ball of light heading straight for him. “WHAT THE… NO… NO IT CAN'T BE!” he cried.
 
The bomb had reached him, and began absorbing him inside of it.

From up in the air Davis moved in a little closer with his arms at the ready. The whole sector shook madly.
 
“Myotismon!!” he yelled, “Now you shall answer to all the lives you taken and messed with.”
 
“SPIRIT-BOMB-BLAST!!!!”
 
He fired an enormous burst of energy larger than his Kamehameha-wave straight at the bomb.
“GRAH…NO… Could it be?!” screamed Myotismon as he was absorbed by the blast.
 
“A Real… SAIYAN…NOOOOO!!!!”
 
KABLAM…KABOOM…BA-KOOM…!
 
The bomb exploded, and when the dust cleared. The only thing there was a huge crater where it had landed, but Myotismon was nowhere to be seen.
 
“He's gone!” cried Angewomon. “He's really gone.” Added Kari.
 
Davis and Angel-Veemon stood side by side on the ground. They shook hands respectably in rejoice of their victory only to have Angewomon and Kari tackle them to the ground.
 
“Our heroes” they said softly. “Davis, Angel-Veemon, way to go guys!” said Ken.
 
Davis and Angel-Veemon shared happy looks and said, “Awe…it was nothing!!”