Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Digiball Z: A New Era of Power! ❯ The New Brand of Super-Saiyan! ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER TWELVE
 
 
Later on, Kari led the team to File-Island, where Tai's adventure first began, and one of the only places not burned or attacked.
 
This could give them all a great place to relax.
 
Angewomon however was still near tears for the fact that Magna-Angemon would never be coming back.
 
However, she knew she could depend on Angel-Veemon to protect her now.
 
She sat with him on the sandy shores with her head resting on his shoulder. This made Davis feel a little unhappy.
 
From another corner of the beach Kari just stared at Davis. The way he was staring sadly at the ground drawing lines with a stick.
 
“Hey Kari?” said Ken, “Don't you think its high time now that you started fresh with Davis; Give him a chance?”
 
“I don't know Ken.” Said Kari. “I just don't know if I'm ready yet.” Still she continued to stare at him.
 
“Everyone!” called a voice, it was Gennai. He had come through the digital-portal TV on the mountains with Yolei and Cody.
 
“We sent the message Davis.” Said Cody, “Almost everyone in the world lot offered to help you.”
 
Davis shot them both a smile, but then asked, “Gennai, what are you doing here?”
 
Gennai's smile got wider, “I have come, to show you all something new I recently invented; something extraordinary
 
He reached behind his back and pulled out a small burlap sack. “Inside this bag, I have what we need to…”
He was cut off by Angewomon and Angel-Veemon screaming blue murder from the shore line.
 
Everyone turned around, and saw what it was crawling onto the beach as a violent storm broke over the island.
 
“No…” cried Davis, “It can't be… CELL-MYOTISMON!!!”
 
He was back… and quickly set up an electrical barrier around the island preventing them from getting away.
 
“But… but how!!” cried Angel-Veemon, “The Spirit-bomb should`ve finished you off.”
 
Myotismon pointed to his forehead. “Have you forgotten what I told you?” he said.
 
“As long as the nucleus in my brain is in tact, I can regenerate whenever I am destroyed!”
 
“And the great thing about this re-birth is; Now that I've committed your skills to my memory banks, I won't be beaten by them again
 
“NOW THEN!!!” he growled. “Since my Barrier doesn't let you out, I can now destroy you all… AND I'LL START WITH YOU!!!”
 
He pointed his finger at Angel-Veemon, and he was being raised into the air by telekinetic waves.
 
“Help…help me!” he cried out, “I-I can't move an inch!”
 
“And now to use another of Cell's move!” said Myotismon. “NO…” yelled Davis. “Not the Kamehameha!!!”
 
 
“TIME TO DIE!!” yelled Myotismon putting his arms out.
 
“Ka…me…ha…me… ha…” he fired the energy straight toward its target in the air.
 
“ANGEL-VEEMON!!!!” yelled Davis. “NO…NOT HIM MYOTISMON!!!”
 
“ANGEWOMON!!!” screamed Angel-Veemon. “I LOVE YOU!!!”
 
KABOOM…
 
He exploded to nothing. Davis fell to his knees in tears of pain. Kari and Ken walked over to him, but none of them were as upset as Angewomon was.
 
She stood there shaking with sadness and rage. “No…not again!” she said softly but sharply.
 
“No…! First Wizardmon…then Magna-Angemon…and now the one who gave me my first kiss!” she sobbed.
 
“MYOTISMON!!!!”
 
In a blast of rage she sped towards him aiming a powerful punch to his face, but he dodged it and kicked her across the beach.
 
“No stop it!” cried Kari running over to help, but Ken stopped her. “Don't go out there, its too dangerous!” he cried.
 
 
“STAY OUT OF MY WAY ANGEWOMON!!” yelled Cell-Myotismon. He readied an energy beam to fire at her.
 
But suddenly he perked up his head… “That…That Power… WHERE?” he cried.
 
Screaming like he sat on a pin-table, Davis charged towards him and smashed his head into Myotismon's gut.
 
He howled in pain, but couldn't understand it. “A human causing me harm…How is it so?” he bellowed.
 
Davis' body was shaking like a dish-washer. “I can't… allow you to do this anymore!” he cried. “Now Myotismon… YOU SHALL PAY!!!”
 
Suddenly his body perked up, and in a golden burst of light, his body features transformed. His muscles grew so big that they ripped right through his shirt.
 
His Dark-brown hair was now Golden-blonde and stuck upward, even his eyebrows were now golden-blonde.
 
“Ken?” he said in a slightly deeper voice. “Take the others and get out of here! I'll stay here and take care of this guy once and for all!”
 
Although in shock over Davis' new appearance he did as was told. He and Stingmon gathered everyone up, and headed through the portal on the cliffs.
 
`I see now Davis!' Ken said to himself. `You've turned into a… Super-Saiyan!”
 
* * *
Everyone gathered at TK's apartment to comfort him in loss of his partner.
 
The other reason was so they could use his computer to watch the battle taking place on File-Island.
 
“I knew Davis was said to be Powerful…” cried Gennai “But… This Incredible!!!”
 
“You can do it Davis!” Kari said to herself. “I just know you can beat him finally and forever!”
 
* * *
 
Back on the island…
 
“You've taken countless lives again and again!” cried Davis. “My Father, Tiny Digimon, and Even my truest friend Angel-Veemon!”
 
“IT'S OVER MYOTISMON!!!!”
 
He screamed so loud, and his power-level was so high, the entire Island was beginning to quiver.
 
“I don't care what you say!” said Cell-Myotismon, “Made a fool of me before but now my time for revenge has come!”
 
“ATTACK…!”
 
He charged towards Davis, but he countered with an attack of his own.
 
Blow for blow Davis was able to keep matching Myotismon's attacks. He couldn't even get close enough.
 
* * *
 
In the Real-World…
 
“I don't believe this!” cried Izzy. “My Laptop-computer can't even keep up with Davis' moves, he's too fast!”
 
Yolei, Cody, and Ken, were in shock to see Davis fighting off a Digimon by himself for the first time ever. Even TK was amazed.
 
Kari silently prayed to the sprits of those defeated by Myotismon to give Davis the support he needed.
 
* * *
 
As the Battle went on, Davis even managed to knock the Nucleus out of Myotismon's head and destroy it.
 
This meant he could no longer regenerate when he was destroyed and his barrier kept him locked inside the island.
 
“This…cannot be!!” cried Myotismon. “My strength and power, you've match me in every way… JUST WHO ARE YOU?!”
 
“So you really don't recognize me anymore?” asked Davis. Then he spoke clear and strongly…
“I am the hope of the two Worlds, and the sworn protector of all that is good and decent!!”
 
“I am the Defender of the Innocent, the Protector of the weak, and all around good guy!!”
 
“I… Am Daisuke Motomiya, and I…AM A SUPER-SAIYAN!!!!”
He screamed making the island Shake again.
 
Myotismon was furious, “CURSE YOU… CURSE YOU…IT CANNOT BE!!!” he screamed.
 
“But know matter, pretty soon you will be dead anyway!” he chuckled. “Have you noticed the island quivering a little?”
 
“Well I'll have you know you aren't all that's doing that. For I have planted a bomb on this island!”
 
“A BOMB…!” shrieked Davis.
 
* * *
 
“A BOMB…!” shrieked the gang.
 
* * *
 
“Yes… In Five more minutes this Island will explode and anything on it will be obliterated; including us.”
 
* * *
 
Izzy checked his laptop, and discovered it was true. File-Island had a bomb planted in its core alright.
 
In Five minutes the Island would explode, and the electrical-force-felid sealed the fighters onto the island with o other way out.
 
What could the team do?