Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Digiball Z: A New Era of Power! ❯ Noboby's Perfect! ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER THIRTEEN
 
 
“This is crazy!” cried Kari, “We have to hurry back and bring him home!” Gennai shook his head.
 
“It's not going to work out Kari.” he said. “We won't be able to help Davis now that he has officially become a Super-Saiyan!”
 
“Even if we could get him back here, Cell-Myotismon would just follow us back here!” added Ken.
 
“Exactly.” Said Gennai, “All we can do now is sit here and give Davis the support he needs to finish Myotismon off forever!”
 
“Hoping, now that's what I do best.” came TK's voice. Everyone looked at TK as if he was doing something never attempted.
 
TK hardly ever supported Davis that much. “Well, someone's got to finish off that monster!” he said, “So let's start hoping.”
 
Everyone rekindled and bowed their heads forward. `I believe in you Davis” Kari said to herself. “You can do it!”
 
* * *
 
Three minutes more before the island would blow up.
 
“I am very curious though boy,” said Cell-Myotismon, “When I was MayloMyotismon, you were able to stand up to my brain control.”
 
“What is your secret? Didn't you have a real dream you wanted to come true?”
 
Davis looked deep inside himself and saw Kari's face everywhere he looked. “Because the only dream I want, always never seemed to come to me!” he cried.
 
“All I ever wanted was to be with Hikari Kamiya. The Child-of-Light and the only girl I ever truly loved!”
“I made the most grueling sacrifices which mankind was never meant to make just for her!”
 
“For countless days and nights I worked until I nearly croaked, and she never returned my feelings.”
 
* * *
 
“Oh, Davis!” Kari said under breath. The truth was finally revealed to her.
 
Davis never got over his crush on her. It just evolved, and evolved all the way to top.
 
Davis didn't have any crush on Kari… he was in Love with her, and tried to prove it countless times over, but in vain.
 
* * *
 
“Well, finally my time of suffering is paying off!” cried Davis, “And No one shall stand in my way, not even you!!”
 
“Awe… how sad.” Chuckled Myotismon, “Fear not then boy for I'll soon end your suffering.”
 
“Very soon, you shall be dead, and I'll escape to the Real-world and restore my order!”
 
Just then he started powering up his body. “Now then boy, let's make this interesting shall we.”
 
Davis looked confused. “What do you mean make this interesting?” he asked.
 
Myotismon replied with, “As you know both our powers are decreasing rapidly.”
 
“So I propose we use what we have left inside of us to perform one final Kamehameha-wave.”
 
“Winner escapes to the Real-world, loser DIES!!!”
 
Davis didn't know what to do. Only two minutes left until the island went up.
 
If he did manage to win the fight, Myotismon would finally be gone. Since his brain-cell was destroyed he couldn't regenerate.
 
“Well, are you just going to hover there like that?” growled Myotismon.
 
“Or I am going to smash you to pieces just like your puny little Digi-friend?”
 
Puny little Digi-friend? Davis felt his anger growing again. He clenched his fists tightly and looked straight at his opponent.
 
“For What You Did To Angel-Veemon. I'll Never Forgive You … I WILL AVENGE HIM!!!”
 
“Yes that's it!” said Myotismon, “Feed off your emotions, GIVE ME YOUR BEST!!!”
 
* * *
 
“I guess this it!” cried Yolei; “It all comes down to this last shot!” added Ken.
 
“This is crazy!!” shouted TK. “Risking his life on final blast, how can he do such a thing!”
 
“HE'S DOING IT FOR ME AND GATOMON!!!” snapped Kari staring a blaze at her Ex-boyfriend.
 
“He will win this fight. I know he can do it!!!”
 
Kari couldn't believe what she just said. She was putting all her belief in Davis. Now she really had to make up her mind.
 
Did she really Love him or not!!!”
* * *
 
Both fighters finished powering up. “Now then, let's get it on!” said Myotismon. “Bring it!!!” replied Davis.
 
The both shaped their arms in front of them, and concentrated very, very hard.
 
“KA…ME…HA…ME…”
 
“KA…ME…HA…ME…”
 
“HAAAAAAA!!!!!”
 
“HAAAAAAA!!!!!”
 
The two forces of energy collided into each other with such force, that the island began to break up a little, and in one minute, it would.
 
Both Waves were pushing each other back and forth in an all out Tug-o-War.
 
* * *
 
“No, Davis!!!” cried Gennai. “His energy has gotten even weaker!”
 
* * *
 
“TIME FOR YOU DIE!” Shouted Myotismon.
 
The energy was going nearer toward Davis. He tried with all he could, but could budge it back not an inch.
 
“NO!!” he cried, “I NEED JUST ONE MORE BURST OF ENERGY!!”
 
“YOU' RE DEAD!!!” shouted Myotismon, as his wave got closer.
 
* * *
 
“No!” cried Kari, “Davis, you can do it. I believe in you!”
 
Everyone knew what Kari was going to say next, she had finally decided.
 
“Davis… I believe you with all my heart… I LOVE YOU DAVIS… I LOVE YOU!!!!”
 
* * *
 
Davis heard those words, and something inside him clicked. “Thanks Kari!” he said to himself, “I needed that a lot!”
 
“GRAAAAARRRRRH…!”
 
With that loud roar, Davis' wave became 5-times larger and stronger, and sent it back to Myotismon.
 
“WHAT… IT CAN'T BE…NOOOOOO!!!?”
 
KABLAM…KABOOM…BAKOOM…KAPOW…!!!!
 
The wave hit its target; Full-forced.
 
When the dust cleared, Cell-Myotismon was found very badly damaged and lying shakily on the floor.
 
Davis moved in closer and closer ready for the big kill, but Myotismon held out his hand.
 
“Ugh…Please Spare… Me!” he croaked. “Spare me… Please… Please!!”
 
Davis really didn't seem to care at all. This was exactly like the Frieza-Saga form DBZ; he knew what the out-come was supposed to be like.
 
“After all those innocent lives you took, you want me to spare you?” he shouted.
 
“Why should I show you the mercy you've never shown anyone?!
Davis still knew that he couldn't just leave him there like that. Killing someone who was already down was just as bad as Myotismon.
 
Instead, He pulled out his D3, and shot a small light towards him. “I gave you some extra data; so now you're on your own!”
 
Then he took off into the air heading for the TV-portal on the crumbling summit.
 
One minute left until the island would explode.
 
Myotismon got to his feet with his fist in the air. “NO…I cannot accept this humiliation!” He Yelled.
 
“I won't be beaten by a human; I am the strongest being ever. I shall finish you with my own hands… ONCE AND FOR ALL!!!!!”
 
He took off after Davis with his energy recharged for one last big blast of energy.
 
* * *
 
30 seconds left…
 
The island began to quiver and it wouldn't stop. If Davis didn't hurry he'd be blown to kingdom-come!
 
“YOU THERE …!” shouted Myotismon from behind. The young Super-Saiyan turned.
 
“PREPARE TO DIE…!” shouted Myotismon firing his last blast of energy straight towards him.
 
Davis' features hardened as much worse than ever before. He raised his arms…
 
“YOU FOOL!!!!” he screeched countering the blast with one of his own.
 
The beam consumed Cell-Myotismon completely ripping him to shreds, he screamed in pain as his body was vaporizing…Never to be revived again…
 
“AAAAAARRRRRGH… IT… CAN'T BE!!! I'M… PERFECT!!!!”
 
“YAAAAAARRRRRGHHHHHH!!!!” …
 
KABOOM!!!
 
Myotismon was gone. Finally and forever he would never return to cause havoc again.
 
But Davis had a bigger situation to deal with; SAVING HIMSELF!!!”
 
15…14…13…12…11…
 
He couldn't get through the barrier set up, so Davis blasted straight to the TV, but the portal wouldn't open, it was already badly damaged.
 
“COME ON, DIGI-PORT OPEN… ARGH!!!”
 
An avalanche of boulders fell on the TV crushing it to pieces.
 
* * *
 
Back in the real-world…!
 
“Guys!!” cried Izzy, “I've lost the signal with File-island.” Everyone looked as though they were going to have heart-attacks.
 
“I… Don't believe it!!” cried Gennai, “The Digital-portal… IT WAS HIS ONLY HOPE FOR ESCAPE!!!”
 
“DAVIS… NO!!” cried Kari.
 
“KARI NEEDS YOU!!!” added Ken
 
“WE NEED YOU!!” screamed Yolei and Cody.
 
* * *
 
7…6…5…4…
 
Davis floated in midair around the burning island, with his hands over his head SCREAMING HIS HEART OUT, as this seemed to be the end for him.
 
“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO…!”
 
* * *
 
TK just couldn't keep silent toward over savor. With tears running down his face he cried out…
 
“Davis…Please…Don't Die…DON'T DIE…!”
 
* * *
 
3…2…1…“00”
 
KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!
 
File-island was gone, it was no more.
 
* * *
 
“Guys…!” said Izzy ready to cry. “I've lost…Davis' signal!!”
 
Yolei and Ken wrapped their arms around each other and began to cry.
 
“He's gone!” sobbed Ken, “Just like that, my best buddy's gone forever!!”
 
Gennai fell to his knee's and pounded on the floor. “No… he was our finest warrior!” he sobbed.
 
TK held Cody close to him, softening the younger boy's cries. “It's not fair TK, just not fair!”
“He saved the both worlds for us all!” added TK.
 
Kari just stared blankly at the dead computer-screen, Tears streaming down her cheeks.
 
“Davis…!” she sobbed, “No… NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!”