Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ The Duck and The Princess ❯ Hot Water for Duck Soup ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
The Duck and the Princess By Mari Co-authored by Alex Pienkoss  

Disclaimer: DBGT is the © property of Akira Toriyama. Ranma ½ is the © property of Rumiko Takahashi.  

Chapter 03: Hot Water for Duck Soup

After an hour and a half of watching 26 Donald Duck cartoons Mousse was already relax in his new home with Bra. He yawned stretched out his wings to get the crampness out. Unaware that his feathers were tickling Bra’s stomach until he heard her giggled.

"Hey that tickles." Said Bra through her giggles.

Mousse realized what he was doing and quickly brings his wings back to himself. Oh great now I violated her. She’s going to hit me for sure. The cursed Chinese male Amazon feared as he readying himself for a strike. But instead he got another gentle scratching on the head.

"Oh it’s okay Ducky," Bra reassured her pet duck, "you didn’t do anything wrong." She turned Mousse around and gave him a nosie. Causing him to blush in a bright pink.

Then something just dawned on the Saiyan Princess. "You know we ought to give you a name." Bra considered about it as she continues scratching Mousse’s duck head. "I just can’t keep calling you Ducky forever you know."

Mousse looked Bra and quack in responds. I could tell you my name but that would be difficult in my current state.

Bra thought about it for awhile, but then smiled as she got up from the bed and headed towards the bathroom. "We will think about that later. I think we both could use a hot bath."

Mousse relaxed on the bed. Yeah a hot bath sounds... Suddenly a math equation appeared in Mousse's mind that went like this: One duck Mousse plus a naked Bra plus a bath of hot water equals Total chaos and carnage. "QUACK!!" Mousse cried out in horror and rushed out of the room by the opened bedroom door.

"Ducky?" Bra called out as she looked into her bedroom again and saw Mousse gone, "Where did you go?

-------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------

Mousse was running like a mad man from the one thing that would destroy his new life style. He was running around the complex, looking for a good spot to hide. I am sorry Bra, but I can not let you see me in hot water. Suddenly he ran into something hard that cause his to tumble back.

"What do we have here?" a tough voice said.

Mousse looked and a pair of black boots in front of him. His eyes trailed up and saw a man in black pants, red shirt with a black vest over it, black fingerless gloves. His face was one that screamed, 'mess with me you will regret it' with a short black hair that stood up, defining gravity. The man in question is Vegeta, prince of all Saiyans.

Vegeta bend over and picked up Mousse by his neck and looked over him. "Looks like I found something for dinner this evening." Vegeta said in his usual tone of voice.

Mousse was sweating bullets and shaking in fear. While he had the fear of being cooked, in his current state, that was nothing compared to the fear he was getting from this man. There was something inside Mousse that was panicking and giving out warnings about Vegeta, the kind that said he was beyond dead if he ever pissed him.

Just then, an angel of salvation came in a form of a blue haired half saiyan princess. "There you are Ducky." Bra came rushing over to her father when she saw Mousse in Vegeta's grip.

"Is this little animal yours Bra?" Vegeta asked.

"Of course Daddy." Bra said as she smiled and took Mousse into her arms.

Vegeta hpmed and walked away.

Bra noticed that Mousse was a little shaken and gently petted him on the head, "There, there. I hope my dad didn't scare you."

Mousse started to clam down as Bra continued to pet him. There was nothing that could ruin this moment...

"Now how about that hot bath." Bra said with a smile.

Mousse's fear came back faster then Paris Hilton's IQ dropping. He struggled to get away but Bra had a firm hold on him.

"Those two crazy people must have done something bad to you for you to be acting this way." Bra said as she petted Mousse on the head. Walking into her room and into the bathroom connected, she closed the door and went to turn the hot water on.

Mousse in the mean while was franticingly trying to get out before the worst case will happened.

"Don't worry Ducky, the water is lukewarm." Bra said as she looked back at Mousse.

Mousse was in a state of panic as the clock of doom was ticking closer to his doom. He looked back at Bra and stopped as he watched her took off her shirt, gloves, skirt, bra and panties. He blushes heavily as his glasses were fogged up by this lovely vision.

Bra smiled and walked over and picked up Mousse, "You really are cute when you blush like that."

Mousse was broken from his state as he saw the hot water as Bra stepped in.

"Relax Ducky, the hot water is not going to hurt you." Bra said as she gently placed Mousse in the water as she sat down.

The hot steam covered Mousse as he began to change into his human form.

Bra was confused as she felt human hair instead of feathers. When the steam cleared, Bra was looking at the human face of Mousse. Both were blushing heavily at each over.

"Ducky!?" Bra said in surprised.

"Bra, I can explain this really." Mousse said with worry.

When one thinks matters could not get any worse...

"Bra!" A woman voice cried out as she opened the door, "I brought you a new bottle of sham..." The woman stopped in her tracks as she saw her daughter, nude, in a bath with a guy, who is also nude. In cases like this a mother would react normally. "Oh...."

She faints, falling backwards into the floor.

"Mom!" Bra shouted as she got out and wrapped a towel around herself. She rushes over to her mother, Bulma, and fans her to wake her up.

Mousse stays in the bath with his face red in shyness and in embarrassment. "Can it get anymore worst then it is now?"

"Woman, what was that thud I just heard?!" Vegeta's voice was heard. Vegeta walked in and saw Bulma on the ground, Bra in a towel and some guy with glasses in a bath. Now Vegeta may seem cold and uncaring to some, but he cares for his wife, son and daughter. Right now he is glaring at Mousse that can kill him, with his growl as proof. "How dare you expose yourself to my wife and daughter!!" Vegeta said in a pissed off voice.

"Wait I can explain!!!" Mousse said in a panic state.

"You got five second to live, "Vegeta said as he stuck his hand out and a ki ball the size of a soft ball appeared, "before I blast you into oblivion!!"

Mousse's life flashed before his eyes as he stared the ki ball right at his face with bullets of sweat rushing down his face.

Lucky he was saved by Bra, with a towel wrapped around her, who stood between Mousse and Vegeta. "Don't hurt him Daddy!" Bra pleaded with her father.

"Stand away Bra, this sex predator is going to die." Vegeta said.

"But it's Ducky!" Bra said.

"What!?" Vegeta said, "How the heck could that man be that little animal."

"It's a curse!!" Mousse said out loud.

Vegeta and Bra turned to Mousse with a confused look.

"Everytime I am splashed with cold water I turn in a duck and warm water turns me back to normal." Mouse explained and turned on the showerhead with cold water.

Vegeta and Bra's eyes widened to plate sizes as they saw Mousse change from a boy to a duck.

'Wow! This is something like from my fairy tales.' Bra thought to herself.

"Either way..." Vegeta said as he aimed the ki ball at Mousse.

"Dad!!" Bra yelled as she got between them again.

Vegeta looked at his daughter’s face. While he may be the second strongest being in the universe, he could not do anything with his daughter looking at him with the 'Puppy Eye Technique'. Vegeta sighed as he dispels the ki ball and picked up Bulma in his arms.

"Alright Bra, but if he does even one thing wrong, he is history." Vegeta said sternly.

"Thank you Daddy!" Bra said happily.

Vegeta grunted and left the bathroom with Bulma in arm.

Bra turned over to a Mousse, who is still in duck form. "You and I have a lot to talk about Ducky." Bra said.

Mousse nodded his head in agreement.

------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------

Thi rty minutes later in Bra's bedroom; Mousse, dressed in a pair of jeans and Vegeta's Badman pink shirt, and Bra where sitting on Bra's bed. Mousse was finishing his explanation of his history and how he had received the curse. Bra listened to every word intently and with a great interest.

"So let me get this straight, you’re in love with that girl who locked you up in that icky cage. But she was likes this Ranma guy, who is also cursed with this spring of drowned girl, who ‘defeated’ her in a fight. So she went back to China to get retrained because she failed to bring him back to your village. Then you followed her to Nerima to try to win her back but Ranma defeated. And finally, you went back to that cursed spring place to train only to get fallen into that cursed drown duck spring." Bra repeated the events that Mousse told her.

"That’s right," Mousse conformed Bra for repeating the story. "I’ve been in love with Shampoo since I was three years old, but then Ranma Saotome stole her from me and I swear that I’ll free her and she’ll be mine again!" The blind male Amazon declared until Bra brought him back to reality.

"Just hold on there Mousse," Bra wanted to bring her two cents in this conversation. "First off, how do you know that this Ranma guy actually did wanted to actually married that Shampoo gal?"

"Well he defeated her in fight." Mousse answered her question.

"Did he said that he challenged her in that fight for her hand in marriage?" Bra was trying to get to the bottom of this whole Kiss of Marriage/Death deal.

"Well I uh… not sure if he did," Now Mousse starting to think about this, "but Shampoo said that he did beat her."

"But did she say how he beat her?" Bra asked more questions.

"I… don’t think so." Mousse scratched his head, he never thought about how Ranma defeated Shampoo.

"So Shampoo might have lied about it." Bra theorized about this little incident.

"What? But why Shampoo should lie about such a thing?" Mousse just couldn’t believe that Bra actually said that Shampoo would ever lie about anything.

"Think about it," Bra explained her hypothesis, "You said that the women from your tribe pride themselves for their strength and fighting skills."

Mousse nodded at that part.

"But when Ranma, while still in his girl formed, defeated her the first time and Shampoo gave him the Kiss of Death." The Saiyan Princess speculated, "Then when Ranma won against her again in his male form, which by the way, being hit on the head by a bonbori that was kick is not a fight, she gave him the kiss of marriage."

"So what is it that you are assuming?" Mousse was now curious about Bra’s conclusion.

"If Shampoo gave those two kisses to the same person even though he was in different forms…" Bra stopped there hoping that Mousse would figured it out.

Which he did. "They canceled each other out." The Hidden Weapons master surprised himself when realized that.

"That’s right." Bra was satisfied that Mousse came out with that answered all by himself. "Meaning that Shampoo broke her own tribe’s law." She added in. "That’s why she lied about male Ranma defeated her. She was trying to save her sorry ass."

"So all this time Shampoo was chasing the man that she never had a claim on in the first place." Mousse now understands that had hated Ranma for all the wrong reasons. "And I’ve always blaming Ranma for stealing her away from me." Tears flowed from his eyes behind the bottle thick glasses as guilt came over him.

"Hey it’s okay," Bra placed a reassuring hand on his shoulder and gave him her warm smile. "it was just a misunderstanding."

"How can I been such a fool." Mousse said it as he is on a verge of crying but he turned his face away from Bra so that she wouldn’t see him crying.

Bra brought Mousse closer to her and placed his head on her chest and holds him tight. "Sh-sh It’s alright," she soothed the cursed China Boy while stroking his long raven black hair. "everything is going to be alright."

Mousse postponed his crying when he felt Bra’s gentle hands on his hair and started to relax. He took a small whiff of Bra’s scent. ‘My god, she smells like strawberries and blueberries and sweet cream.’

Of course Bra got a good hint of Mousse’s aroma as well. ‘Oh man he smells like oranges and nutmeg’. She does her best to surpress her Saiyan urges for fear of her father might catch them like this.

Both the Princess and the Male Amazon looked up at each other as slight tint of blush came across their cheeks.

Bra decided to break the ice and cleared her throat. "Look um it’s almost time for dinner and I was wondering if you would like to join us."

"I like too," Mousse replied, "but I don’t think your dad likes me." He still feels that Vegeta hasn’t forgiven him for being in the same bathtub with his daughter.

"Oh you don’t have to worry about Daddy." Bra put Mousse at ease. "If he does try something my mom will usually threaten him by making him sleep on the couch for a year." She gave him her usually sweet smile. "Besides you can tell them what you told me and I’m sure my family will be glad to help you out."

"Well okay," Mousse accepted her offer, "but as long I don’t get to be the main course."

They both shared a small laugh and joined up the rest of Bra’s family for dinner.

---------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------

Late in the evening, after dinner, everyone was asleep in their own rooms. Mousse, in his duck form, was sleeping on a pillow next to Bra's bed.

Bra was sleeping in her bed with a peaceful expression on her face. Deep in her subconscious mind...

"Why do we have to let that pervert sleep here?!?" A Bra with a Kanji for one on her forehead.

"That guy is not a pervert, he's just a poor guy who is having bad luck." A Bra said with a Kanji for Two on her forehead, "Beside, he was really cute and had a fine body."

"You can't be serious!!" Bra One said.

"Oh yes I am!" Bra Two said happily.

Before Bra One could protest, another Bra stepped into the two. This Bra had a Female Saiyan Armor on with a scouter on her face.

"I would have to agree with Bra Two here, I can sense a lot of great potential in him." Saiyan Bra said with a smirk.

"But..." Bra One said.

"I totally agree!!" Bra Two said.

"But...."

" He would make a fine mate for us." Saiyan Bra said with a seduce smile.

"But..." Bra one said with tears running down her face.

"Yay!!!" Bra Two said as she danced around with victory fans.

Out in the real world, a sleeping Bra started to smile with thoughts of a certain Amazon boy...

To be continued.