Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction / Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Urbania ❯ Revolution: Momentum ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Serena took pride in moping the floor. Ryo never forced her, but she worked with the other women as she did before she was free. She was happy to be back with Relena and Sally and Lucretzia and Midii and Hilde. She felt like she was doing the right thing. Somebody, however, must have known Ryo took Serena back, somebody other than Heero, because the most extraordinary thing happened.

Trowa was lounging in bed, reading with the door open.

"Midii!" he yelled.

"What?" she yelled back.

Trowa snapped his book shut. "Get in here!"

"Can you come?"

Trowa was shocked. "No…get your little ass in here…"

"Why can't you come?" she yelled.

"Midii, get in here!"

"How bout you meet me half-way?" a few giggles followed. Trowa sat up and went to the doorway and looked out. Midii was sitting in the middle of the floor with Hilde, Dorothy, and two of Ryo's other Women.

"Flush!" declared Sally, laying down a hand of cards. The other Women sulked.

"New dealer!" one of Ryo's Women demanded.

"Yeah," agreed Lucretzia, "I thinking you're cheating, Sal."

Sally laughed. "Don't be ridiculous! Of course I am!"

"Sal!"

Sally laughed and dealt fairly. Trowa stomped over to them. Midii looked at him.

"I thought you couldn't come. Well, that's ok. Sit down, Sally, deal him in."

"I'm not playing cards with you. You all have chores to do. They better be finished, or all your hides are tanned."

"Oh, shut up Trowa," Midii waved him away, "either sit down and play or get out of our faces. You're interrupting our game."

Trowa grabbed her arm. "I should beat the living hell out of you."

"First of all, hell isn't alive, but you're welcome to go see if you don't believe me, and second of all, let go of my arm!"

"That's thirty lashes, get moving!"

"Forget you. Maybe I'll do it after I finish cards."

Trowa was at a loss of words. Midii twisted free and sat down to play again. Trowa didn't like to hit. But he was very angry. He stomped off to the Arms room.

Ryo was chuckling to a joke of Sage's when Trowa opened the door.

"What's up, Guard? Come in, have a drink."

"No, thanks. Ryo, Midii smarted off to me."

"Beat her." Ryo ordered, with some regret, without thinking.

"I can't-"

"Tell Heero to. He will."

Trowa grunted. "I don't want him to…"

"What?"

"I don't feel like it. I'll just get him later." Trowa stepped out. Sage and Rowen looked at Ryo.

"What?"

"You know Serena has something to do with this." Sage insisted.

"Trowa didn't just come talk to me about Serena, now, did he?"

Duo burst in. His eyes were teary. "Do you have any idea what that Woman said to me?"

"What, Duo?" Ryo demanded.

"She said my happy stick is a splinter!"

"Ouch," muttered Cye, looking away and sipping his coffee.

"Do something!"

"What the hell do you want me to do? She's your Woman!"

"I don't know! Get rid of Serena!"

"It's not Serena's fault," Ryo growled, "Hilde decided to piss you off, not Serena."

"But Hilde didn't even act like this when Relena was acting up! Come on, Rye!"

"Duo, get outta my face! Beat her! Give her more chores! Let her be on top! I don't care! Just frikin leave me alone!"

"Fine." Duo left. Kento and Cye looked at Ryo.

"What?! It's not Serena's fault."

Quatre opened the door slowly. He was gently holding the crotch of his leather pants, hurting with every step.

"Dorothy is irked," he said simply. "I think Serena put her up to it."

Ryo rolled his eyes. "You tell your comrades that the next one of them that steps to me complaining and shit about his Woman has to sell her and isn't getting another one."

Quatre closed the door. Ryo stretched out. His best friends looked at him hard.

"Either say something or stop looking at me like that."

"You know what we're thinking Ryo," Kento insisted though a mouth full of hamburger, "The bitch has to go."

"Look, I like her-"

"But Ryo, she's fucking up everything we worked so hard to build! If the Women rebel, that's it for us. They outnumber us four or five to one, the Guards and their Women included."

Ryo wasn't listening fully. He remembered Tenchi's Washu's words: 'Revolution is upon us!"

"Ryo!" He shook himself.

"What?"

"Listen to us. Serena's really a problem. Please, you gotta get rid of her. She's-"

"You know what," Ryo stop up from the table, "You got me messed up. You're Men, whip them if they don't know the deal. Why are you blaming Serena?"

Sage stood up, too. "Ryo, we all know how Women think: It only takes one example for others to feel like what they know is in the wrong is in the right. They're starting to think that if they act like Serena, maybe they'll get out, too."

"Sage, Sage, Sage," Ryo tsk-tsked, "Do you feel like you're losing control? Sell 'em all and get new ones!" He dropped his voice, "But don't blame Serena for the fact that you aren't man enough to own your Women." Ryo flashed his friends a peace sign and stepped out. The other four just sat there in astonishment. Ryo had never sided with the Women before. He was always against them. If he lacked his manhood, he would be a lady-killer instead of a sex-maniac.

The Guards were coming to Heero with their problems, and it was starting to scare Heero, especially when Trowa ranted for a solid half minute. He went to check on Relena, who was darning his socks with some of the other Women, three of them known to cause trouble. He called her away.

"Yes sir?" she greeted with her usual modesty.

"Are you mad?" he asked, searching for traces of rebellious influence.

"No."

"Good," he sighed. He decided that she didn't need any more exposure to whatever she saw or knew. "Go to your room. Take those socks with you."

Relena turned to go back to the dining room to retrieve Heero's socks. He gave a harder slap that usual on her bottom. Relena cried out, holding that one spot one her hip. She did a sort of limp back into and out of the room. Heero escorted her up to their room and locked the door from the outside. He put the key in his pocket, gathering mentally a schedule for feeding, bathing, and using the bathroom for her.

Relena had been put away for just a few hours when Cye decided he wanted to go shopping, but didn't want to take any of his Women for some reason. He asked Ryo if he could take Serena.

"Uh, I don't know about that Cye," Ryo grinned, "What if she assaults you?"

"That's very funny, fuck you. I'm serious."

"Why?"

"You won't have to go out, and she knows what you want. Or, this is a good way to test and see if the little bitch actually knows what you need. If she doesn't, she should get a beating for not being on top of what she needs to know."

Cye and his excuses, Ryo thought irritably. "Fine. But you might as well take Relena with you, just in case."

"Just in case of what?"

"If Serena loses her mind, Relena is the only one I know that she'll listen to."

"Whatever. I'm going to grab them, then I'm outie." Cye left Ryo alone with his book in the Arms Room. Ryo chuckled to himself, believing Cye to have a crush on Serena.

Serena was very enthusiastic to go, and Relena was willing seeing as Heero didn't care. Cye put both of them in the back seat of his sedan and drove to the Arena. Notions of talking Relena into escaping with her filled Serena's mind as they drove by Trieze's. She shook her head and cleared her mind. Relena looked happy to be out. Today, Relena wore an outfit that resembled Heero's usual outfit: he was usually clad in a gigantic leather jacket with matching pants and boots and green shirt with a black bandana and fingerless gloves. As opposed to a t-shirt, Relena wore a same-colored spaghetti-strap tank top and leather capris and working boots. Serena was dressed in the feminine version of Ryo's favorite outfit, too: he liked sagging, shiny blue jeans with a matching jean jacket and a red shirt. Serena had a much smaller jacket-like midriff with two buttons that were low enough to reveal her red bra and hot pants to match. She slipped her feet in and out of her high-heeled boots as they approached the Arena. Guards checked them in, and they entered through a different entrance than last time, an entrance that was just as familiar to Relena. Cye didn't hold Serena's hand, but Relena kept an eye on her. Serena didn't stray, she didn't want to, she was felt she was free because she was according to Ryo. She shopped around for herself, staying close by Cye. Relena just looked around, not in the shopping sense. Serena thought that it was an odd coincidence that they were both practically wearing their Men's clothes. It was also strange that she was getting in trouble again for the other Women's behavior. These had to be signs. It was quieter than usual at this flea market-like place, though there were transactions being made within seconds of each other. Serena remembered the Mistress telling Ryo that times were changing. The times were changing so much, in fact, Serena could feel the change. It was floating in the air, and she was breathing it in and out. She bit her lip. The room was suddenly very silent. Serena felt something brewing all around….

The sound of an M16 tearing up the ceiling and the tops of the walls shocked and frightened everyone but Serena. She felt it coming. A woman with navy hair held the gun ready to kill off the populous of the room. She wore dark clothing and signaled to a woman with auburn hair beside her that led in a bunch of women of different variety.

"Surrender the women, the race that's now free! Get him, girls! Get him down! You're free!"

Serena didn't hesitate. She clobbered Cye's crotch with her boots and Relena gave him the hardest upper cut Serena had seen of any woman, bloodying Cye's nose and almost sending him into a coma. Serena looked shocked at her timid guardian.

"I don't like that horny bastard," she told Serena spitefully. Serena nodded in agreement. All around them, Men and Guards were dropping like flies, surrendering or being knocked out. Either way, the Women that were in their company were given two hand guns a piece and sent to change clothes. Serena approached the navy-haired leader.

"Thank-you!" Serena exclaimed, hugging her. The leader gave a loose 'you're welcome' hug.

"My name is Patricia. The girl over there is Nadine. We're responsible for liberating Women and attacking loose Men within this twenty-mile radius. You game?"

Both Serena and Relena instantly agreed. Patricia pointed them in the direction of clothing change and started away.

"Oh, wait, Patricia!" Serena called. Patricia turned around.

"Is Mistress Faye Valentine here?"

Patricia thought for just a second. "I believe so. Go down the main hall. If she's here, she should be I the first waiting room with the other hookers forming liberating strategies."

Serena was dizzy and overjoyed. She grabbed Relena's hand, and they ran at equal paces to see Serena's Mistress, Serena spitting out the story of her old life and running away in no real detail.

Mistress Valentine received her Serena in joyful arms and was introduced to Relena. She sent the young women away to get changed, and when they did, Serena ran into her best friends, who were also part of the massive movement. They took an immediate liking to Relena, and they all picked out clothes and dressed talking about how they were going to crush those bastards.

Relena and Serena stepped out of the dressing room. Relena wore jeans that could very well fit Heero and sagged them to show her boxers. She also wore a sport bra and an open button-down plaid shirt that could have fit Heero and a leather jacket that was warmer than Heero's, but the same color and size. She tied her hair up in a bandana. Serena wore baggy, sagging pants, too, and a spaghetti-strap tank top, and a backwards baseball cap. She and Relena took two steps and were stopped by the auburn woman Patricia had identified as Nadine.

"Hi you guys. I was told that one of you could give us a really great assignment. Do you girls know any Women that need liberating?"

Relena and Serena looked at each other.

Author's note: I'm sorry for the delay. The story might be a slight longer after all, but the next chapter is probably going to be short. What did you think? Pretty good? Sucky? I feel pretty good about it. I apologize to Cye fans, he does get beat up a lot, and I'm sure he's not really a horny bastard, but ya know…some guy had to get beat up. ;) Sorry.

I would also like to announce that I'm going to remove Girl of Magic, Past of Pain and For Real unless somebody loves them both so much that they want me to continue. In that case, I'll update them next weekend. If not, I'll take them down next weekend. Peace.

Xoxo

Alexandria the Great, Queen of Geats

PS. In 'The Sextus Betrayal,' Ryo and Serena were reading a book that tool place in Revolutionary France (1770s), and the American Civil War took place a hundred years after that. I'm sorry. Let's just say she pushed him out of a window.