Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ 30 Kisses -- Bulma & Vegeta ❯ Nightly Rituals ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Title: Night Rituals

Author: Leilia (LadyLark)

Pairing: Bulma/Vegeta

Fandom: Dragonbal Z

Theme: #22 - Cradle

Disclaimer: Dragonball Z is owned by Akira Toriyama, Bird Studios, Toei, Shonen Jump, Funimation, and Viz. In other words, not by me. This is a fanwork written by a fan for fans, no money was made by the author of this fanwork.


---------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------



The woman was singing to the brat again.

He didn't understand why she bothered doing it. The brat would fall asleep without her yowling at him. The infant would probably sleep easier if she didn't persist in her stupid song about cradles in treetops.

Vegeta scowled. The song made no sense! The lyrics sounded very Saiyajin, and completely against what the humans seemed to do with their young. He didn't see them hanging their brats out on tree limbs to see if they would survive the fall.

It would be an effective way to cull the population. Although it might result in more brain damaged idiots like Kakarott.

He would have to ponder this in more depth . . . later.


The woman was drawing near the end of her song. He heard her finish and press a soft kiss to the brat's forehead before placing him in the crib.

Pushing himself off of the wall near the nursery, Vegeta flew out to the gravity room. He didn't want to try to explain why he was drawn to the nightly ritual of singing and treetops and cradles falling.


---------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------


AN: Written as part of the 30_Kisses community on LJ. Currently this is a Non-linear Bulma/Vegeta love story that will be set in the same universe. When I am finished with the thirty themes, I may or may not organize them into linear order. It depends on how I feel.