Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ A Blessed Union of Souls ❯ Princess vs. Princess: The women get angry! ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Author's Notes: Kakkarot or Vejita? ChiChi or Bulma? That is the question... The Saiyans arrive, and the fight begins! Mwhahahahahahaha! It's about time Vejiitasei got their arses kicked! In explanation. Vejita is still strong, maybe as strong as a Saiyan, and yes, he and ChiChi are best friends! Hahaha! So, without further ado, the next chapter! (Does anyone notice how people like to waste time in the author's note with nothing byt drivel that no one really cares about> Just to change a 7kb chapter into a 25kb chapter?) Please keep in mind that Vejita and Bulma, have switched personalities, so I tried to make them act like each other, while still retaining some of their unique qualities. By the way, I have decided upon the pairings! (Already! Oy vey..)

For your reading pleasure along chapter with some nice dialogue between our favorite best friends.. Vejita and ChiChi, along with Goku and Bulma.

A Blessed Union Of Souls

Chapter One: Princess vs. Princess: The women get angry!

Space, a beautiful dark, famthomless place. Full of wondrous beauty, and unmistakable power. Now with the advancement of hypersleep, a traveller could visit planets billions of lightyears away. Princess Bulma's royal spacheship, The Inquisitor, was scheduled to land on Vejitasei within in the next ten minutes. Knowing the exact time they would arrive, Bulma programmed the ship to awaken them with in reach of the planet. The machine whirred to life and awakened its occupants. Kakkarot was first to awake.

"Highness, we are within view of the planet." He said bending low, so that his friend could hear him. "It is time for you to awake."

"K-Kakarrot, I was awake!" She said rolling her eyes. "Let us prepare, I am going to change into my arms." Bulma said to her naive friend.

"Hehehe.. Sorry Bulma... Honest mistake." He said, placing his hand behind his back. "We need to buckle up."

Bulma agreed. While she allowed Kakkarot to share her bedchambers while they were in hypersleep, she regretted that action now. The soldiers probably thought she was sleeping with him. He was her bestfriend, and she only trusted him enough to tell her deepest darkest secrets. It was normal for that. Besides he could defend himself, if anything were to happen. Though he was far from the level of Super Saiyan, Bulma had a feeling his ascension would soon take place. If her theory was correct, anyone, Saiyan of course, could ascend if they possessed enough power. Her father agreed. It would be nice to have someone to spar with on that level anyway. She walked out of her room, and Kakkarot followed; approximately two feet behind, and one foot to the right of her.

As she walked by, the soldiers immediatly perked up. Bulma's ki was so powerful, that she was easy to recognize. Kakkarot was nowhere near as powerful as her, but when she lowered her ki level to his when they sparred, it was a wonderful match. It would help him get stronger. They gawked at her like she was some sort of goddess. She did look strange, even she would admit that. Her father had said it was beauty, but how so? No man ever told her she was a beauty, but they never said she was ugly either. If she was pretty why hadn't Kakkarot noticed? Surely he of all people would not be afraid to tell her.

Bulma reached the ships command console. Sitting in the captain's seat, she looked at her crew. She realized that everyone in the room was staring at her. She was beginning to feel self concious. Looking down at her clothes, she realized she hadn't changed since they had all been asleep. Why hadn't Kakkarot said anything? Ah yes.. He wouldn't NOTICE! She only had on a tank top, and a pair of scruffy short, shorts. Her face fuming red, Bulma finally managed to blurt out.

"Keep it in your pants men!"

Behind her she could hear a familiar chuckle. It was Kakkarot.

"Kakkarot."

"Yes majesty?"

"Shut up!"

"Princess Bulma, if I may have a word." Spyke Colluminati, her purging mission advisor said. "I have the information you requested."

"Ah, Spyke, sit. Tell me the news. What are the specs?" She said patiently.

"Vejiitasei is a peaceful planet mostly. A beautiful planet rich in natural resources. Oil, fossil fuels, etc. etc. The dominant species seems to be the humans. They are similar in appearance to Saiyans, although they lack tails, and, like yourself," he said gesturing to her. "they come in a variety of colors, shapes, and sizes. "

Bulma tapped her lip thoughtfully. Interesting. Maybe this purging mission would be more than what she expected.

"They have an average of about 3 billion in populatiion. Most of the planet is made of water. The landmass is around 68 percent. This planet looks like a mirror image of Earth, of course our planet is more blue, and naturally beautiful." he said with pride.

"Spyke, I can sense some ki from the inhabitants of the planet. Do you know how strong they are exactly."

"Um.. Hehe.. Well. you see your highness, since this planet is so weak, I didn't think to-"

"No you didn't think! If you did, you would know never to underestimate your enemy!" She said, her ki rising and her eyes glowing a dark indigo.

"If her majesty would please calm down! I am sure you need not be fear-"

Before Spyke could say anything else, she hoisted him up into the air, and threw him across the ship. How dare that little wimp! Accuse me of being afraid! I am way more powerful than him. Idiot. I should have blasted him to hell.

"Kakkarot! Bring us down!" She said heading towards her chambers. Bulma quickly exchanged her sleeping clothes for the more appropriate royal armor. Glancing at the mirror. She smiled. Damn I am sexy. Okay maybe not sexy but I have to be at least cute. Why won't men talk to me? "Damn you father for making me find a mate! How the hell am I supposed to find a mate now? We'll be quickly finished with the extermination of this planet, and at this rate, I'll never be with anyone."

Bulma walked out of her shared room and found Kakkarot standing loyal by her door. She took this time, while they had privacy to to voice her worries. He always was a good listener, even if he didn;t understand all of what was being said to him.

"Kakkarot, you know I must find a mate correct?"

"Yes Bulma. You told me before we left."

"Ahh.. You will help me find a mate."

"M-Me? I hardly think I'm the appropriate Saiyan for the job Bulma."

"Yes. You can and will help me." She said narrowing her eyes at him.

"Well, you don't seem to have any interest in the men that the King has asked you to date.." He said sheepishly. "As I recall, some of the men think you may be uh.." His cheeks going red.

"THEY THINK I'M A LESBIAN!!" Bulma screamed as loudly as possible.

"Y-Yes..." Kakkarot nodded meekly.

"How dare those pitiful, weak, and disgusting idiots think I am a lesbian! Simply becaue I refuse to date them! They don't deserve me! I told my father I will not be with a man who I am stronger than! How the hell am I supposed to be properly pleased if he's only a two-second Saiyan!" She said her ki rising to unimaginable hieghts.

"Please calm down. My Princess!" Kakkarot said desperately.

"Would you be calm if someone accused you of being gay because you thought the women you knew were below your tastes? Huh? Didn't think so?"

"I see your point, but that doesn't apply to me. The woman I am interested in is above my station."

Bulma stop her ranting as soon as Kakkarot said that. Who would dare reject her best friend! When she found the wench she would make her pay. Anyone that insults a friend of the house of Briefs, would die by her hands! She would see to it! No one should reject Kakkarot. He was one of the few Saiyans she could tolerate for more than a few seconds.

"Who is she Kakkarot? Anyone that dares reject you is messing with me!" She balling her hands into a fist.

"Hehe. She is not of importance right now, majesty. It is time for us to descend." He said taking her hand, and leading her back to command center.

"If you say so. I won't force anything out of you, but you'll tell me in time."

The Inquisitor began it's descent. Soldiers scrambled everywhere desperately finding an empty seat. Bulma spotted a gaurd praying for whatever diety was close enough to hear him. Bulma grimaced as she felt the heat from the metal melting at an extremely fast ate. If the Inquisitor didn't withstand the heat of the atmosphere of the planet, they'd die before they reached the ground. The last thing Bulma heard before blacking out was 'Welcome to Vejiitasei, enjoy your stay..'

--------

Bulma stirred from the dark abyss that had been holding her consciousness. Groaning, she shifted her complaining muscles just to discover she couldn't move much. She blinked in shock as the past events came rushing into her mind. Bulma immediately began to struggle.

Within a second she had regained her bearings. Where was Kakkarot? Where was the ship? She could smell smoke, so she guessed that they crashed lamded. She stretched her senses. From the 40 Saiyans that came for the mission, only 9 were alive. The strongest survive she thought grimly. She could sense Kakkarot on the horizon, his ki was strong. Good he was concious. Of the 9 that were aliive four were women. Great. At least on the way back, I won't be surrounded by men. Ugh.

"She stood up, and dusted herself off. Hehehe. If those piny Vejiitaseins thought that a mere crash landing could kill a Saiyan they were in for a surprise. A big one. She looked around and saw Kakkarot lying, face down about 20 yards away. She hypersped to him, and checked his pulse. Still steady. She bent low amd lightly tapped his face. No repsonse. She kicked him. No response. Then a devishly evil plan seeped into her mind. She moved her hand down to his waist, and gently unravalled his tail. Smirking evilly, she pulled for all she was worth.

Kakkarot immediately came to and began howling in pain.

"YOOOOOWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"So you are awake finally. Great." Bulma said triumphantly.

"DAMMIT BULMA! That hurt!"

He raised his ki. Everyone knew that the Saiyan tale was a weakness, and an advantage, but pulling someone's tail was dirty. Bulma in response raised hers. He was angry now. Good. Kakkarot was sexy when angered. Whoa. Did I just think that? She thought. Kakkarot sexy? Since when? Why is he staring at me? Bulma's cheeks began to burn as she realized she had been caught staring.

"I apologize Kakkarot, but you wouldn't get up." She began walking away. "Come, let us search for the others."

"It's Okay." He said smiling, and dusting himself off. "Now that you've apologized."

"Do you wish to split up?" Bulma asked.

"No. I can sense the others ki close by. Just barely."

"Can you sense ki well without the scouter?"

He furrowed his brow in thought. It was very rare when Kakkarot looked thoughtful. When one saw the sight, it was brief but very strange indeed.

"I suppose I could, but I doubt it would raise my ranking if that's what you are thinking."

Bulma rolled her eyes.

"Kakkarot, the only people that have the authority to promote you is my family. If my theory is correct you will become a Saiyan shortly. Remember that anger, and love trigger the transformation."

"I remember. I remember you telling me that the day you transformed, something happened to you. Within your soul I mean." He said smiling lightly.

The day Bulma transformed would be a day she would never forget. She had been ytaining in the GR, When father walked in and began pummeling her disobeying him yet again. Sheknew he wasn;t disappointed in her, but she also knew that he wanted a male hier. Yes, he loved her but he had still wanted a boy. She disobeyed himw hen she refused to date that idiot Savion Jergan. What thell kind of name was that anyway?

Throughtout the palace people could be heard discussing the Princess' situtation. Most thought she would remain a spinster for life. Bulma rarely went on the dates anymore, but her father was still upset about it. That afternoon, she had heard Eliza one of the Elite gauirds talking about her. Not in a positive light either. So after the beating Bulma's father gave her, and her trip to the medbay, Bulma sparred alone. Then it happened. She concentrated all her sadness, and depression into a powerful ki attack she was devoloping.

She called it 'Final Flash'. Letting all the pure rage, and anger flow through her body, she realed it. The energy envoloped the room, and herself. She began to glow. Her ki changed from it's usual yellow, to a bright cyan blue. Her normally nright blue haired changed before her very eyes. It became darker, longer, and thicker.

Her pale blue eyes, darkened into a indigo blue. The energy around her danced it's own tune, crackling and vibrating all the way. It hurt, the pain was incredible, but once she contained the energy, trapping it inside of herself, she could feel the massive power builiding. Churning inside her like a cascading waterfall. Ready to spew out any minute. That had been a glorious day indeed.

"Kakkarot! Look I think I see Spyke. He looks injured. Let's hope the Inquisitor is not too damaged. We need that regen tank now."

" You are right. I sense Samantha a few miles ahead, I'll go retrieve her." Kakkarot said flying in the otherdirection.

Bulma walked over to Spyke, and checked his wounds. He looked fine as well.

"Spyke, all you alright?"

"Yes majesty." He said smirking. A Saiyan was still a Saiyan regardless of their ocndition.

"Go ren to the others. I feel ki approaching that isn't Saiyan."

"As you wish Highness."

-------------

Tien, Chiaotzu, and Yajiborei had been flying for hours. Yajiborei, being the chicken that he was wanted to stay in Nepal and Tien, and the emporer, instead of straining himself with the others. The farther away from anyone the better. They would soon reach the Saiyan crash site. Kami had told them all that he wasn't going to let Kuririn, Piccolo, Vejita, Yamucha, or ChiChi out of the chamber of Spirit in Time because their time was not up.

So now it was up to them. Two brave men, and one anti hero to sum up the Saiyans and fend them off while the other five trained. Below him, Tien could sense the Saiyans, and what powers they were! The strongest seemed to be coming from two Saiyans in opposite directions. Tien had unofficially been elected leader of this motley crew, and he knew they coouldn;t separate. They had a better chance fighting as a team.

He motioned for the two to descend, and he levitated to the ground. Waiting for him he saw a female and a hurt male scrambling to a somewhat wrecked ship. Nothing that couldn;t be repaired. Mentally calling out ot his smaller friend, he spoke. 'Get ready little buddy.' Chiaotzu smiled and nodded. Yajirobei had actually managed to calm himself long enough to where his knees weren't knocking.

"You must be the Saiyans." Tien said eying her suspiciously. The woman smirked, and gracefully bowed.

"That I am. And you are?"

"I am Tien, This is Chiaotzu," He said gesturing to the the small albino child with a nod."And that," he said shaking his head with embarrassment "is Yajirobei. May I ask the same of you?"

"I am Bulma Briefs, the Saiyan no Oujo, and heir to the house of Briefs, of Plamet Earth." She said with as much poise and grace she could muster. He could teell already that this woman was of clas. Too bad she is evil.

"Now that the introductions are over, I will say this only once." Tien said with his arms across his chest. "Kindly leave this planet."

"Why thank you for your proffessional courtesy, but I cannot. I am here to purge, and that is what I will do." She smirked, and folded her ams as well. "Now, If you will kindly leave I won't have to kill you, maybe just turn you into a slave. If you are lucky."

"Well if that is how it's going to be I am afraid I will have to fight you." Tien said.

"Why? You will lose!" She sapt at him haughtily. "Us your life worth a battle you cannot win?"

"When it is the people of Earth, yes!" Chiaotzu said abruptly.

"So you speak child?" She said to the small boy. "What of you, Yajirobei was it? What have you to say?" Bulma asked, cocking an eyebrow.

"Umm.. Umm.." Yajirobei stuttered.He was too frightened to move.

"I wish to see Vejiitasei's warriors. W will not fight until they are all present and accounted for."

"Why do you want to them?" Chiaotzu asked.

"I know that you all can sense ki, so I am willing ot bet you realize that I am stronger than you." She said pointedly. "I am willing to wait for your friends, arrival. It is only fair. There is no point in battle if a challlenge is not offered."

"I see. Well alright." Tien said.

" I'll be in my ship. If any more Saiyans arrive they will not harm you... yet" She said grinning "I promise."

With that Bulma headed inside her ship awaiting the return of Kakkarot and Samantha.

--------------

Kami was getting edgy. When that happened all hell breaks loose. He was never this edgy before. Why had the Princess allowed them to wait for the others? Somethig was up. She may not be evill fully, but she still wanted to destroy them. He saw the skirmish between Tien and the Princess and didn;t like it. It was time to get the others out now. Before it was all to late. Kami ppened the chamber and alreted of the situation. The allput on their fighting gi's, and headed tot he battlesite.

Vejita and ChiChi were the most excited, if not anxious for the battle to begin. Vejita wanted to test his strength, while ChiChi wanted to fight the Princess. She knew he wouldn;t allow her ot, but ChiChi always wanted to fight another warrior princess. She smiled. Even if she died, it would have been an awesome battle. They wrote songs about these things.

Currently, they were flying over the sea, and would arrive within the next thrity minutes. Kuririn and Yamucha were quietly talking, while Piccolo opted to fly in the back, meditating along the way. ChiChi took this time to talk with Vejita. He wafter all her friend, and they may not survive. She wanted to enjoy her possible last moments woith her friends.

"Vejita?"

"What?!"

"If we don't make it, you are my bestfriend, and I just want you to know that." ChiChi said lookinf downa t the crystal blue waters below. "Even though you have changed so much!"

"Hmmph!" Vejita said in reply. ChiChi couldn't help but giggle.

"Be careful out there."

Vejita rolled his eyes.

"Why must you be so damn protective of me, woman? I am a warrior for Kami;s sake!" He growled.

"Vejita, you and I know that wasn't always the case remember. The dragonball hunt?!"

Vejita sighed.Why did she have ot bring up the Dragonball hunt? That was so long ago. Had it really been 26 years? Had they beenf riends that long? He could remeber the first day h met her. He had foolishly mistaken her for a demon. Syhe had used him in the beginning simply for his dragonball and protection. Hehad agred to go, it was an adventure after all.

It wasn't until that fateful night they met OoLong, and Yamucha, and his talking-fklying cat Pu'ar, that he realized thats he was a friend to keep. They had been through so much. What with her father dying, and his grandfather passing away it was an emotional time. Still, they came through. But now, now these Saiyans threatened ot take away his way of life. No one is purging this planet. That's for sure. Here they were, Vejiitasei's last line of defense.

"Look you guys! I think I see Tien! There's Chiaotzu, and Yajirobei!" Yamucha shouted.

Piccolo grunted, and levitated to the ground. The pthers did the same. Just then everyone since a powerful ki heading their way. It was huge. There was a weaker as well. Soon they saw a man, carrying an unconcious woman in his arms. She was battered and bruised, but from what everyone could tell, she'd be okay. The man landed. He was aboutto speak when the Proincess stepped out. She talked in a native tongue that no understood except the two.

He nodded, and carried the woman in. Soon he came out, and stood behind the smaller woman who was smirking. No said a word. She smiled, and began to talk.

"I see you have met Kakkarot. You must be the friends of these three." She said gesturing towards Tien.

"Who might you be?" ChiChi demanded.

"I am Princess Bulma Briefs, the Saiyan no Oujo, heir to the Briefs throne on Planet Earth. And yourselves?" She said bowing.

"I am ChiChi, this is Vejita, the short one is Kuririn, The scarred guy is Yamucha, and the Namek is Piccolo."

"Namek?Yes. I've dealt with them before. Very weak species."

"You;ll find I am not so easily defeated." Piccolo growled.

"Care to test that theory?" Bulma said, her eys glowing.

"Gladly." Piccolo said as he began to power up.

"Stand down, Piccolo!" ChiChi said, quickly.

"What? Why? Surely you do not plan on fighting her! You are but a woman!"

ChiChi and Bulma both glared at him for that remark. Why was it, any and every species of male was always sexist? Wherever you went you were sure to find a chauvinist.

"What the hell kind oif sexist crap is that?!" ChiChi said angrily.

"How dare you!" Bulma said equally fuelled. "I am the strongest of any of you, and I could sure as hell kick your ass!"

"Hey! Don't talk about my friend that way!" ChiChi said angrily.

"I'll do as I please, bitch! Watch how you talk to royalty!" Bulma retorted.

"I am Royalty, skank! I am Princess ChiChi Myuu, of Poazu Moauntain!" ChiChi said, her ki rapidly rising.

"Skank! Why you little wench! Care to say that a little closer?!" Bulma taunted.

"ChiChi Please!" Vejita said angrily. "You'll get yourself killed. All over some petty princess argument!"

"Kakkarot, take care of these weaklings. Leave the girl out though. I haven't had a good punching bag in a long time!" Bulma smirked.

She sat down on a log, and watched as Kakkarot prepared to battle. He slubked into a fighting stance. ChiChi lowered herself into a stance as weel, and scowled. Bulma saw and frowned.

"I don't think so Princess. We are to battle when this is over." She said motioning for ChiChi backk out of the fight. She complied, but sent an angry Bulma's way.

The two women watched as all the men readied themselves for combat.

"Whose first? " Kakkarot asked.

Author's Notes: That was long, so don't say I never gave you anything. I hope you enjoyed it. Next chapter, the battle and the mission is beginning. Also, King Bryan gets an unwelcome surprise. Read and review! Hoped ya liked it! The paorongs will be formed in later chapters...