Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ A Blessed Union of Souls ❯ A prophecy revealed! ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Author's Notes: Welcome to the second chapter! King Bryan gets an unexpected surprise, and yje Saiyans and Z team duke it out! GAH!! For all you die hard VB'rs out there, I've got another songficcy out. It's called Bulma and Vejita's All Time Holiday Hits Also, for anyone that think this is supposed to be a full role reversal, I'm sorry to have misled. Actually, I meant to portray the characters such a this. Bulma acts similarly as a 'normal AU' Vejita would. Since I am portraying ChiChi and Vejita as best friends.. I mean to show Vejita not as an egghead, but an attractive man that invents things. I am not giving him credit for creating capsules, because well.. That's the Briefs family masterpiece. ^_^;

I believe if I did a full role reversal for all of the characters it wouldn't be that much an AU because everyone would be the same version of themselves, but of the opposite sex! Comprende? So Bulma, Goku, Vejita, and Chi Chi share some similarities of the their AU counterpart. Although alot of AU's tend to be similar, some mix up the couplings, so I am not going to necessarily have a certain character utomatically end up with the person that they act just like. That is as clear and concise as it is going to get. (Is this one of those times where you just want people to agree no questions asked..) >_<:: Probably. Enjoy! Also, for fans of G/CC and V/B I suggest you read 'The Bulma Monologues'! An interesting take on how they all got togther.

A Blessed Union of Souls

Chapter Two: A prophecy revealed!

"Whose first?" Yajirobei mimicked. He spoke as softly as possible. No one looked like they were paying attention to him. Whew! Great. Was this guy crazy? He wasn't going to fight anyone. Darn you Kami! He grimaced. Kami would be able to hear him. Shoot! He could only hopeKami was preoccupied with the Saiyan Princess, or her comrades to notice him. Satisfied with that notion, Yajirobei slowly creaked away, hoping to divert the attention to someone else. Little did he know, Bulma had been paying attention to him secretly since she was introduced to him, just moments ago.

"Where are you going, scared, loud, and tubby?" Bulma said sickeningly sweet.

"N-Nowhere." He said dejectedly.

"Great, You wouldn't want to miss the fun." Kakkarot sneered.

"No he wouldn't!" ChiChi said giving an agry glare to Bulma.

Bulma could tell the girl was so willing to beat the shit out of her it was.. hilarious! She reminded her of a Saiyan female. Spirited, and confident, but too arrogant. Even she realized her flaws, although she would never admit them to anyone save Kakkarot, and her family. Maybe she should just make her a slave. She had a feeling this group had spunk, and where there was one spitfire, there were sure to be more. She looked back at Kakkarot, his ki had barely gone up. He was looking at her expectantly.

"Kakkarot, before you begin, would you mind retrieving Samantha, Spyke, Yokono, Sayuri, Michiyo, and anyone else's name I have forgotten to mention. We need our crew out here." Bulma stated matter-of-factly.

"As you wish, Highness." He said, bowing slightly.

The Z-senshi looked at Bulma suspiciously.

"Wait a minute. I thought we were fighting that Kakka- whatever guy." Yamucha frowned.

"One of you are.." She said looking them over. "It would not be fair to fight four againts one." Bulma said. "No matter how powerful he is."

Vejita didn't trust the Saiyan woman. So what if it wasn't fair! They were trying to purge the planet for Kami's sake. They couldn't let that happen. He would have to talk it out. Why not try to win them over somehow? Maybe if he mentioned.. what was it Kami had spoke of? Ah yes.. The bond. He said something about if she bonded she would change her ways.

Before Vejita could speak, Kakkarot emerged with the rest of the Saiyans. They were all very attractive. The first two that came out was the battered woman Kakkarot had carried out, was fully healed now. Along with a very perplexed team of soldiers. They all stood attention in a perfect row, feet spread apart, and arms crossed over their chests.

"Your majesty, permission to speak." said Yokono, an attractive short, long haired Saiyan spoke.

"Permission granted.."

"We have recieved a distress signal from a planet close to Earth. It is apart of the empire. Your father cannnot be reached."

Bulma sat quietly. What was going on? Someone dared attack? Did they not know whos he waqs? No matter the planet's extermination would take less than an hour. No time to fight these buffons. She would just have to take them all back to Earth. It was time to go settle some uprisings.

"Yokono, I want you, Sayuri, Michiyo, Caleb, and the rest will stay here. We need to get to ;eave as soon as possible."Bulma commanded.

Yokono bowed, and she along with the rest of the soldier Bulma had ordered had set off in different directiond to purge the planet. They each chose a section of Vejitasei's hemisphere and began the process of mass killing. Unlike her father, whenever Bulma purged she did not like to kill a few people here and there. She preferred a mass wave of the destruction. If there was an explosion the inhabitants do not feel any pain. They would be dead before they hit the ground.

"Kakkarot, Spyke, and Samantha, you three shall battle.I will go repair the ship with the rest of the crew." Bulma said going into her ship.

Kakkarot nodded, and slumped into a fighting stance. He scowled at the Z fighters. This wouldn;t take long. All was silent. Samantha edged up next to Spyke, so that the three of the created a triangle. The rest of the Z fighters stood in a circle inside of the triangle the Saiyans had just created. The tensiion was so thick you cut it with a knife. The wind blew a leaf unto Yamucha's nose. He scrounched his face in, and sneezed. The battlefield exploded.

Piccolo fired a ki nlast towards Kakkarot. He easily dodged the blast and copunter acttacked with a bigger blast of his own. Piccolo tired to block it, but was sent sprawling back. He watched out of the corner of his eye as Smantha against two of the men. Kuririn had determined she was the weakerst considering she was just healed. Little did they knopw of a Saiyan's ability to become stronger after a fight.

Spyke lunged towards Tien and Chiaotzu, while ChicChi snuck up behind him. He sensed her, and before she could hit him, he turned and punched her in the gut, sending her flying back. Vejita erected a ki shields and was currently dodging Kakkarot's punches. He managed to miss a few, but the other man was winning. Yamucha trying to get in on the action, elbowed Samantha, she in turn, dropped kicked, and blasted him with a large ki ball.

Kakkarot's eyes glanced over at Spyke and Samantha. They were holding their own, one against three. He wasn't doing as good. He was having a little trouble with his opponent, who was constantly shoulder-slamming him with his shield, and then blasting her. He assumed that the short man, and the tall Namek were the stroongest fighhters, and would have a harder time defeating him than the other two. Spyke was beginning to lose his upper hand. These Vejiitaseins were not that bad. Still, they were wweak and needed to be eradicated.

Spyke had suffered a blow to the neck by the woman Bulma had been arguing with. Who was she? Princess ChiChi. Oh yeah. He smirked. She wasn't that bad to look at. Too bad she was going to die. She had several small wounds and one wicked looking hit on the stomach, but she was alive. Kakkarot himself had managed to get to down. The short bald one, and the scarred man easily. The only people that were left was the fat guy, the namek, the short one with the big hair, the woman, and the child.

Kakkarot jumped over Vejita and landed on the Yamucha. He swung around in a high kick, and knocked the first down on his can. Before either could react, Kakkarot snapped the neck of the one under him with his foot and fired a ki blast at the one sitting on his rear; both were killed instantly.

Samantha cried out and Kakkarot turned to see her on her knees trying to keep a soldier from blasting her in the face. Kakkarot wasted no time. He kicked the man's hand, shattering it to pieces. Samantha flashed him a quick smile, then over-powered Yajirobei, breaking his arms and spine in three quick moves.

The only people that were left alive were Tien, Chiaotzu, Vejita, Piccolo, and ChiChi. Kakkarot was about to race at Tien, when the other soldier soon returned. bulma came out to greet them, and she had a horrible look on her face. Something was wrong. Very wrong. Kakkarot had feeling whatever it was, they would have to get the hell out of here to avoid it.

"Yokono, Sayuri, Michiyo, Samantha, Spyke, I want you all to go inside. That goes for you as well Samntha. We are leaving now! I sense an extremely powerful ki approaching. It's evil, and I have a feeling it's headed straight for Vejiitasei.."

"WHAT? Another evil guy! Damn!" ChiChi spat.

Bulma looked over at them. Two were dead, and the rest of the so called team were in tatters. Tehy were running out energy. She smirked at that. Good. She could take them home to her as slaves. They were strong enough. The albino child amused her, and the Princess seemed angry enough. They would all be joining them then. Now to take care of business.

"We are leaving this planet. Caleb, I trust the purging went well?" Bulma inquired.

"No Majesty. The purge was not fully complete. There are still about ten million left." He said frowning.

"It's alright Caleb, no matter. Go inside the ship, we shall be taking off in five minutes!" Bulma ordered.

"Kakkarot, you and i will take care of them." She said glancing to her friend. "We need them anyway. I have a feeling this planet is gonna blow!"

Before anyone could saya nything, Bulma powered up to Super Saiyan, and as quick as lightning she chopped her hand at each of thier necks rendering them all unconcious. She picked up ChiChi, and Chiaotzu she held Chiaotzu under her am, and walked intot he ship, but not before calling out.

"Gather the rest Kakkarot, we must leave."

She had each of the fighters placed in a cell in the prison area of the ship. They would not escape. The cell bars were made of some ki sapping agent. Whenever a being touched the bars, it would sap the energy opf the particular person, and release it back out. Similar to a boomerang. The short one wasn't bad to look at. She mused.

The newly repaired Inquisitor prepared for launch. Always the cautious one, Bulma ordered for the ship's camoflauge to be activated, and just as the ship was out of Vejiitasei's atmosphere, she saw another ship approaching. It didn't look like any of Earth's fleets. Something was bad. The ship did not come up on the radar,as they were invisible.

Rommie, the ship's pilot, had been told to orbit the planet's moon. That way, they would be far enought o not be detected, but close enough so that they could see what was going on. From what Spyke had told her earlier, the planet was a Class A purging planet. It would bring in lots of revenue, and would help the Saiyan Empire. She briefly wondered how her father would feel if she merely made the Vejiitaseins slaves. They were in number now, and could serve her people.

Meanwhile on Earth

King Bryan was nervous. He could tell through his mental link with his daughter something was wrong. Bulma always had her thoughts by a mental way she had erected years ago. Like all the royal family, they shared a mental link similar to a bond, but in a more familial way. Bulma's thoughts were edgy and nervous. Bulma was never nervous. Whatever it was that had made her this way, as a result left him nervous.

He had called for his dinner, and he ate with his wife. She was her usual, chipper, affectionate self. Normally, he would smile and nod lovingly at his wuife, but now he was worried. Something was wrong. Like magic, his wife picked up on his osmber mood. She frowned at her husband and ate in silence. Whatever, it was that was bothering would come out negatively, unless he spoke up about it.

"My King, what is the matter with you?" She said looking up at him. "You hardly touched your meal."

"Your Grace, I am worried. Bulma," He began and sighed. "It's Bulma. I sense negative, evil energies."

"Are you worried that she may rebel or something?" She said shakily. "I thought you said Bulma wasn't going to kill you!" She said frowning lightly.

"Becka," The king started. "Bulma isn;t going ot kill me. I'm worried about her senses. She always blocks me out."

"Maybe it is because she is so far away, you cannot hear her." The Queen said tapping his hand. "Besides, we've got more to worry about here."

The king cocked an eyebrow at his mate.

"What? Becka whata re you talking about?" He said suspiciously.

"It's about the prophecy." She began smiling. "The Royal prophet spoke to me today. He told me that there will come a new ascension, and that by the time Bulma returns, she will be with child." She stopped, munching a strawberry, before beginning again. "At first I was shocked as Bulma has not chosen a mate. I asked who was to be her mate, but he said it was unclear."

The king was not pleased with this. His Princess pregnant? Who could it be? Bulma told him there were 42 Saiyans total on that ship. He didn't know how many men there could be accompanying her, but surely she couldn't have chosen a lech? She had more class than that.

"Becka, what else did the prophet say?" he asked. His mate sighed, and frowned. Bryan would not like this part.

"He spoke of troubles that woould come to pass before anything great. This is more about Bulma, than the empire though." The Queen exclaimed. "Oh Bryan, I'm so worried! hat if something bad happens to the baby, or worse yet Bulma?!"

"You have to be brave. Bulma is he legendary. She is too strong to allow suffering to happen to herself or her people. Neither will I."

"I'm so happy I have such a strong, close family." Becka stated happily.

"What did the prophecy say of when she would return?"

"He said he did not know. It could be a few months or a maybe even a year!"

"A year!" He yelled. The queen nodded,

The king smirked. It looked like by the time she would return she would be pregnant with his grandson, and the Briefs name would still bew going strong. He looked at his wife, she was beautiful. He only hoped whoever ended up with Bulma could control her temper. Then again, whoever ended up with Bulma wouldn't mind being controlled.

Author's Notes: That seems short. I know. I don't like short chapters myself, so in retribution, I'll wrote a long chapter next one. ChiChi befriends the leat likeliest of people. King Bryan sends the crew on a series of purging expeditions, and we learn what's going on with the planet that is being attacked. Read and review! All in the next chapter of A Blessed Union Of Souls!