Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ A Blessed Union of Souls ❯ Of Plots And Schemes, And Children's Dreams! ( Chapter 4 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Author's Notes: They arrive on the troubled planet, Xylarsei and discover everything is taken literally. The gang agrees to aide in the fight against Freeza for certain reasons of course. Bulma instills the knowledge of her power to them. Piccolo remains skeptical, as does Vejita. There is no coupling yet,a s that will begin next chapter. I hope this was long enough. I like long chapters myself. Excuse any typo's but it's not that I can't spell but I have stubby fingers! Read and review!! ^_^

Disclaimer: This is getting redundant! You know it, I know it. End of story.

A Blessed Union Of Souls

Chapter Four: Of Plots And Schemes, And Children's Dreams!

Piccolo frowned angrily at the Princess Bulma. She was acting very friendly. Too friendly for his taste. What proposition could she possibly have for them? It was a strange thing. He knew of his mission, but had the realization hit the others yet? This woman was indeed strange. He listened attentative;y to the Saiyan. Something told Piccolo that this so called deal was foul.

"Are we agreed then?" Bulma questioned the group. "I've given youample time tp answer me!" She said slightly annoyed.

"I'm in.." Yajirobei said in a moment of seriousness. He look to his comrades. "Come on guys. The fate of the universe rests on our shoulders." Bulma grunted at that, but for once, Yajirobei ignored his fear.

"Vejita, what do you think?" ChiChi asked softly. "Should we ally with the Saiyans?"

He grunted, and glared angrily. He crossed his arms and scowled. We don't have much of a choice do we?" Bulma smirked and nodded.

"You are a bright one." She leisurely ran a hand through her hair. "You don't have much choice in the matter.."

"Well.. I suppose yes wom-" He said before Bulma interjected with a growl. "Er, Bulma-sama.." He corrected, his face contorted uncomfortably. She smirked triumphantly.

The proposition was in exchange for their specialized services, she would grant them any clemency for crimes incurred by their insurrection. They would no longer be considered slaves, but they would still serve in the Saiyan community. As it was, no one was idle. The namek, Piccolo would be of extreme assistance. His ability to regenerate new limbs. This would be essential fight against Freeza. Even though the two superpowers had never met, Bulma was positive that would soon change. While she was going to have to conduct her wartime strategies aboard The Inquisitor, Bulma was having mixed feelings about being abroad, for an undisclosed time.

"What do you want from us exactly?" ChiChi blurted. Blushing profusely, she turned away slightly.

Bulma regarded the woman for a momemt, before rolling her eyes. She stood straight and rigid.

"Freeza plans to take all of the free Universe. He didn't include that I would be apart of the equation. I am of course stronger than he, but it does not matter to him. In his enlightened opinion women belong in the kitchens, or the beds, but defenitely not the battlefield. So, he must have been informed of the fact that I am the strongest being in the Universe." She paused letting this sink in. "My guess is that he will continue to threaten the allies of my empire as a sign that soon, he shall begin his descent unto my own empire."

Goku looked thoughtfully at his majesty. He moved to her side, to face the others. "Freeza does not know the Saiyan phisiology, not of Namekian. This will be an advantage. That is why your friend Piccolo over there is needed."

Piccolo bared his teeth in slight shock. Should he tell the Saiayans now of Kami and the his fellow Nameks? The dragonballs could help as a last resort. But, even he doubted if they would grant som,ething as vile as the death of another creature. The Namek elders created the balls to recognize amorality, and not condone it.

"Then it is settled?" Yajiroei started. "What are 'responsibilities' for this job?"

"You, specifically, are to help in the weapons division of my offense military battalion. Although you are portly, I am sure you could assist those in my army not in tune with the katana as much as you are." He blushed slightly at the veiled compliment.

"As for you Vejita.. You will be assisiting me in the labs. I assume that you are learned in the filed of quantum physics?" She said smirking. He nodded, and smirked widely himself. "Great, because some of the planets in the empire do not have the ability to manipulate ki. We must give them something that will enable them to defend their homelands upon widespread attacks." She stopped. "Ah yes, you m ay be needed for Project G.R.O.W.T.U."

"G.R.O.W.T.U.?" They all repeated. Bulma almost smiled.

"Yes. It is my brainchild. Project G.R.O.W.T.U. Gentical Rejuvanation Occuring Within The Unhealthy. It is a special projectr I created to rid weaker species of diseases. Cancer,and such. With the help of the study of Nameks, and knowledge of our own bodies, we can create healthy limbs. It sharessimilarities with cloning but not quite.With cloning exact copies are made on original organisms." She said pacing back and forth. "But with G.R.O.W.T.U. the object is to instill the ability to have regenerative genes."

"That doesn't seem wise." Vejita said interrupting. "The people woithj this ability, can become unstoppable! There would be an uprising of uper beings!"

Bulma smirked. Finally, a scientific mind worthy of challenge. "You have a good point. However this was taken into consideration. G.R.O.W.T.U. is only effective in people that have serious diseases. Common colds, flus and such will not help." She sat at the table. "Besides, G.R.OW.T.U. does not create a stronger being, just restores normal health to that particular species."

"It sounds dangerous to me." Piccolo grunted.

It is. Only if a fighter battles someone, becomes weak from the skirmish,and the defeated warrior gets a dose of genetic help then you're screwed."

"You don't seem to worried." ChiChi obversed.

"I'm not. Listen to me. I. Am. The. Strongest. Being. In. The. Universe. Simple. Freeza doesn;t stand a chance. His ki is one million at it's peak. My ki at it's resting degree is thousands of times higher than that. I am not worried about my people's survival. I'm worried about the other wolds. It's the rest of the Universe that doesn't stand a chance." She said gravely as they digested this information in silence.

Yokono entered the room, and bowed politely. "Oujo-sama, we have entered Xylarsei's atmosphere..."

She said waiting for her instructions.

"Excellent. Have you informed the king of our arrival?"

Spyke entered just then and bowed quickly. He huffed slightly, and his eyes seem worried. Like all Saiyans his face was schooled, but his eyes told of something else.

"Your majesty.. King Masha is missing on one of the moons orbiting one of Queen Eusiphene's head.Do you still wish to discuss the amtter of strategic manuevers?" He announced.

Bulma looked to Kakkarot who looked uncertain. She looke dat them all, and sighed. She would have to take them with her, and she wasn't entirely positive she wanted to do this. Even the Saiyan Princess had no choice. They would have to go. All of her servants. Yet, they did not know they were servants... yet. She motioned for the four adults and one child to sit down. They did as commanded.

When visiting Xylarsei, there are a few things you must know. Actually lot's of things. Xylarsei is a world with numerous worlds residing on the planet. The Queen Eusiphene has a small moon literally orbiting her head. It is about the size of a golf ball. The moon itself is a world where things that 'might-be' exists. It is possible to visit the moon. No one evil can travel to any of the worlds save Xylarsei." She paused looking to see if they had been paying attention. "Do you understand so far?" They nodded their heads. Bulma breathed deeply and continued.

"Every Xylarsian exists on every moon or world. Meaning that for every moon we travel to there is a King Masha, and a Queen Eusiphene. There may be infinitely many worlds so we cannot travel too far as we may be looking for the king forever!"

"What about-" ChiChi started but Bulma cut her off.

"No questions until I am completely finished. Anyway, The Queen may not travel out of any of the worlds she exists on. It is impossible because these worlds orbit her head. In order to travel to various moons, Eusiphene uses a process known as soul shrinking. Once you leave the world of Xylarsei to travel to Ptero, the first moon following Xylarsei you leave your physical body." She smirked as Chiaotzu climbed 9into her lap. Just as any eager child hearing an elder tell a story he wanted to hearof this fantastical place.

"When someone leaves her physical body, she takes a small piece of her soul with her. This is done every time a person enters another moon. Only the Queen has the ability to take us to another moon. You'll see once we get there."

"Since we are travelling to the world of Ptero- a place where all the thoughts and dreams of things that might take place exist, when we arrive each of you will become whatever you imagined yourself to be at a time in your life. Something that you might have wanted to be, like a leprechaun, or president of a province. Even a male becoming female or vice-versa. It does not matter if you have never done this, because when we are there, your mind will think of something."

"Now," She said standing to stretch as Chiaotzu hopped opff her lap. "any questions?"

Everyone began exploding into questions. Each of them yelling and hollering louder than the other. She was getting annoyed and could sense their fear. That was amusing but it could not abate her annoyance.

"ENOUGH! One at a time! You're acting like brats! The child isn't even hollering like you four!" She yelled, silencing them all. Once there was quiet Vejita spoke first. His scientific mind had already begun to analyze this new bit of juicy information.

"How can worlds exist within itself?" He said mostly to himself in complete awe. Bulma shrugged. "The universe did not begin with Earth, and it does not end with it. I'm sure you shall see even more amzing things as we travel through these places.

Vejita grunted angrily, but said under his breath where she could go end it. Bulma smirked wickedly, easily amused at his frustration.

"When we go to Ptero, will there be any unseen dangers. Animals, wild beasts. and the like?" Yajirobei said sweating bullets.

"Our bodies will be protected by the crew, and of course the Queen herself will be protecting our physical bodies." He nodded, and slumped to the floor.

"I am glad you asked that though. There are two things you must know about this. We must still be careful while trabelling. Our mind makes what we experience physically real. Pain, sex.. these type of things. While travelling through Ptero, and the rest of the moons we may encounter EVERYTHING is taken literally. In the sense of puns especially. It can be dangerously if you do not understand the puns. Remember this. " She said nonchalantly.

"Are we all clear?" She said cautiously.

Piccolo sighed. "Do we have any choice?"

"No not really.." She said shrugging her shoulders.

"Prepare for landing Sayuri." She said through the intercom. They left the mess hall. Bulma first of course followed by Kakkarot, and Vejita, ChiChi and so on. Chiaotzu ran up to Bulma and looked up at her fascinated. She pretended not to noticed. He still stared while Kakkarot stifled laughs behind her.

"What is it brat?" She asked almost affrectionately. He giggled and floated to be head to head with her. She smirked and rubbed his head playfully. This of course went noticed by everyone.

"Is it really like all you said? Xylarsei?" He said in his innocent voice. She nodded. They reached the console and she took her place in the commander's seat with Kakkarot on her right. Chiaotzu remained standing while everyone buckled in.

"Buckle up kid." Piccolo oredered but still he looked admiringly at Bulma. Bulma rolled her eyes. She promptly lifted him into her lap and buckled them both. She looked down at him.

"Next time don't make me do that again!" She growled softly. Chiaotzu giggled, Bulma hid a grin. They were making plantefalla nd everyone notticed that5 the play had a lavender colored sea, amd pale green skies. Both ChiChi and Bulma frowned at the clash of colors silently.

"None of you are to speak unless spoken to. Do not make me hurt you." She said narrowing her eyes. The three males and one woman gulped fearfully. Bulma looked at Kakkarot who was grinning ear to ear. He then began laughing aloud, leaving her to thinkl she was the object of his guffaws. Chiaotzu had begun making faces at him.

"Kakkarot?"

"Yes. Majesty?"

"Shut up."

"Of course Majesty."

Footnotes: It's been quite a while but give me a break! That wasn't half bad! I promise lemon is coming. Patience is a virtue however. Lemme know what yopu thought. I've got some great V/CC coming up so don't be too discouraged. Imean they aren't that bad! Thanks for those that reviewed as I had to take a forced hiatus from using my computer for 6 months! Give me a break! Next up. we meet the strange Queen, hear tell of the dragonballs from Piccolo/Kami, and Yajirobei is reminded why he should not be quick tot he tongue.

P.S. Rock Bottom fans, the story is still in the works! Thanks in advance for your patience, and fanaticism!

-Shanni