Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Ain't Nothing But Magick ❯ The Next Day!!! ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

***The Next Day!!!***

***I can't be (Be without you, be without you)

Said I can't live (Live without you, live without you)

I don't wanna go (Go without you, go without you)

Said I don't wanna be alone***

AN: neXus, Alpha, Morgan. when you send in your pieces just do it from waking up at CC so it all fits that goes for all you authors wherever you may be...

***

*Tobias/Mabelle* (cont'd)

I stood there with my jaw hanging for a second then I thought about how I had treated Toby, yeah I liked calling him that better, before I left. I felt the sharp sting of tears spring to my eyes. I had been so terrible to him and here he went to all this trouble. I sobbed as I turned away, not wanting him to see me like this.

"Mabelle!" he cried as he rushed over to hug me from behind. I turned to face him and clung to him.

"I'm so sorry, Toby!" I sobbed into his chest as he slowly stroked my hair as he cooed. He was so nice, even now, I only wept more.

"Shh, you don't have to say anything." he said and I shook my head.

"I do, just listen." I huffed as I tried to catch my breath. "I was wrong to yell at you before I left and I shouldn't even have gone running out like that. It was all so rude of me, please forgive me!" I closed my eyes as I took in his clean scent and hoped he would for give me.

"Of course I forgive you." he chuckled as he pulled back to look me in the face, he was smiling. "Heck, I forgave you right after you left." He did that Son family pose and I smiled as I nodded.

*****

Tobias just stood there after Mabelle started to cry, holding her to his chest, and making small soothing sounds. She eventually stopped crying, but he didn't stop till she pulled herself away from him. He smiled at her, and pulled out a chair for her.

"Sit. Let's have something to eat, then we can relax in the living room, okay?" he asked. Mabelle sniffed, and nodded, wiping her eyes a bit. She sat down and he pushed in her chair for her. She gave him a grateful look as he served her lunch. Tobias sat down, and placed his napkin on his lap. He watched her eyes widened as he poured some wine, and began to eat using his manners. He had realized that he had let his Saiyan instincts take control and he was determined to show her how well behaved he could be.

*****

I looked at the wine and sighed, I usually loved white wine, when my dad had been around he had been a wine collector so I knew my stuff, but I couldn't tonight, white wine got me too happy, too fast. I had to be careful with Toby around, I might not have my normal rock hard morals after too much wine. I was polite and had a cup and a half, but I decided to give Toby the hint.

"May I have some orange juice, not to complain, the wine is really good, but I'm getting a headache." I said, man was I pathetic at lying, I was glad he didn't see my eyes when I said that. And what a lame excuse, I had a headache?!?! Yep, I was really a pathetic liar. Well, that could be a good thing in the long run.

*****

After lunch, Mabelle insisted she help him put the dishes away. During lunch, she had hardly touched her wine, and had asked for some orange juice halfway through lunch. Following suit, Tobias had also put his wine away and poured some orange juice for himself. Mabelle went to the living room, and sat down on the new couch. She turned the television onto the news. Tobias listened as he built another fire in the fireplace.

"Today we have live footage of a very strange occurrence indeed. A strange young woman calling herself Lady Icer with blue and white skin, was terrorizing a local city before obliterating it. We were able to recover some film from the wreckage, which we will show you now. Those with gentle hearts should probably not see this," the reporter said. Tobias came over and sat next to Mabelle, his face grim, he looked down at her face.

*****

Lady Icer. She was the one, I hadn't told anybody about what I had seen when I looked into her eyes. I had seen the evil, pure and simple. She didn't care about who she hurt, what she did, and who got in her way. I shuttered, when I saw into her soul I had seen every one at that meeting in her eyes. She was going to save some horrible tortures for us and I had seen what she planned to do to me. If/when she finally made her move on us authors, she was going to kill the males last. The females she was going kill slowly, choking them to death, blasting off arms and legs, and all of it in front of the males.

For me personally, I was going to be cut open and have my insides ripped out. I had been there before, I hadn't told Goku, but I was in the same accident as my father, only I had internal hemorrhaging and had to have exploratory surgery. I knew the pain of being cut open and I was afraid of it happening again. I unconsciously rubbed the scar that ran from the tip of the bottom of my ribcage to a hand's width below my belly button. Dende, I was so frightened.

*****

Tobias growled low his throat. He could feel immense rage as he watched them slowly replay the video on the TV. His hands clenched into fists. He glanced at Mabelle and saw the tears pouring down her cheeks. He turned back to the TV as the ball of energy shot right to the camera crew, and then the picture went black.

"I'm going to kill her," he said, in cold, calm voice. Mabelle's head whipped around to look at him.

*****

I looked at him and gasped. No, no, no, no, no! He couldn't go, she'd kill him! I couldn't lose him. NO! He was so kind and gentle with such a pure soul! Never, he couldn't go! I couldn't bear it if he died, I'd die too! I wondered absently in the back of my mind, was there a bond forming? I couldn't let him go I'd do anything to keep him from going!

*****

"Please, not now, Toby! Wait for a bit, at least until we talk to J'Dee and some of the others later today!" Mabelle cried, clutching his arm. Tobias' face turned grim.

"She deserves it, more so than Lady Seru. Those people couldn't even defend themselves!" he snarled, energy crackling off of him. Mabelle suddenly let out a heart-wrenching cry and buried herself into his chest.

"You can't, Toby! You said it yourself, she's worse than Lady Seru! She'll kill you! Please don't go!" she cried. Tobias stared in shock for a moment and then slowly, ever so slowly, lifted her face up by the chin. His face was clam and solemn, and he stared right into her eyes.

"Mabelle...." he began but then she kissed him.

*****

Anything to keep you safe, my mind cried as I held onto him, my tail flaying wildly behind me. His lips were burning hot and his musk was making me lose my train of thought. I don't know how long we were together, but it felt like forever. I held onto him, his arms slowly surrounding me and I could feel him getting into the kiss. NO! I couldn't let this go on. We might do something stupid, impulsive, hormonal, and something I was only going to dream about for a LONG time.

*****

Mabelle suddenly pulled away from Tobias, and stared up at him, his arms wrapped around her.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that," she said. Tobias smiled and held her closer to him.

"I didn't mind. In fact, I enjoyed it very much. I care for you too, Mabelle." he said.

"You do?" she asked. He nodded.

"I do." he said, and leaned down to kiss her again.

*****

This time I let myself fall into the kiss, his lips pressing against mine. He felt like he was burning up and I held onto him, letting him slowly open my mouth, slowly. I couldn't let this go too far, we were both attracted to each other, yes, but we were also Saiyans and I had no idea if they/we were lifelong monogamists. Could I risk creating a bond with someone I might never see again if we were sucked back into the real world? I had to be the strong one on this because I could feel Toby's hormones taking over. His hands were running down my back and......oh no!

*****

Tobias slowly ran his hands down Mabelle's back, and they stopped when he reached the base of her tail. He heard Mabelle moan against his lips, and he deepened the kiss. He slowly rubbed her tail base as his tail began to thump against the couch wildly. Mabelle tried to pull away, but he gave her another quick kiss, with another rub of her tail, making her shiver.

"Toby, we should stop. Mmmmmm...." she said, as he kissed her again, purring low. She pulled away with a gasp, he face, a little flushed.

"Tobias, we have to stop," she said, her tail whipping behind her. Tobias sighed reluctantly, but nodded.

"Okay." he said. Mabelle stood up and straightened her kimono. Tobias got up and pulled her into his arms.

"I'm going to get some clothes together and shower before we go to CC okay?" Mabelle said.

"I suppose so," he said, reluctantly but Mabelle smiled at him.

"Back in a minute." she said, giving him a quick peck on the lips. Before he could react, she darted out of his arms and into the bedroom, closing the door behind her. Tobias gave a little snarl and put his hands on his hips.

"The little tease!"

*****

I leaned back against the door panting. He nearly had me, in more ways than one, when he grabbed my tail like that. The pleasure he had caused doing that was not a good thing, well it was but not in a rational sense. I shook my head and placed a cool palm against my forehead.

"Whoa, that had been close." I whispered to myself as I slowly took off my kimono and placed it in the dirty clothesbasket. I pulled on the nightshirt Lime had bought me, it was like a Victoria Secret night shirt, silky, but it covered enough and I was sure Toby wouldn't jump me if he saw me in it, I hoped. I pulled on the robe and headed back out. I was going to have good dreams tonight, that was for sure.

*****

I slowly opened the door a crack and I could see Toby catching a quick nap on the sofa and I giggled as I slowly snuck out of the cabin. I saw my deer had been munch on and I growled. The sun was still rising and I sighed, I didn't have time to get another one. I growled as I let my tail lash around behind me. I took the deer carcass, which there was little of, and hurled it as far as I could throw into the woods. I didn't want something nosing around here while we were sleeping. I shrugged as I thought about something. I slowly hung up the robe on a near by branch and stood there in my nightshirt. I growled as I began to power up, I thought hard about what I had seen in Lady Icer's soul, in all the evil souls. I wouldn't let them destroy this world. I screamed as the power rushed up through my body, I closed my eyes against the rush! I slowly opened my eyes and looked down at my hands. A gold aura surrounded me and I slowly went to look in the lake, I was S SJ, I suddenly felt weak and fell to the ground, my hair and eyes returning to their normal shades. I smiled. Maybe I wasn't that weak after all, still Goku and Vegeta could go SSJ4, I was going to need to practice. But first, I had better surprise Toby with a Saiyin sized snack of bacon, eggs, and my specialty pancakes.

*****

Tobias awoke to the smell and sound of food being cooked. His stomach growled and his mouth watered. he hoped off the couch and streteched, refreshed from th quick nap. He walked bare-chested into the kitchen, and smiled when he saw Mabelle's back to him. She was wearing a robe he assumed she had bought yesterday, and was singing softly along with the radio. He quietly snuck up and put his arms around her waist, resting his chin on her shoulder. Mabelle gasped, but then purred when he kissed her neck.

"Glad to see you're back to normal." she said, her tail waving next to her, since Tobias was pressed against her back. Tobias smiled and sniffed her hair, her scent even strong.

"Oh I definetly am." he said, nuzzling her neck. Mabelle gasped and dropped her spatula.

*****

I wanted to turn around and kiss him over and over again. I wondered if he knew how much my neck affected me. I thought of it as a weakness thought, because it made me want to give in to anything when my neck was touched the right way.

*****

"Toby......." she began but moaned when his tail wrapped around her waist, the tip rubbing her tail base.

"Yes?" he whispered, planting kisses along her neck. Her scent was strong! It felt like it was literally sinking into him, and flooding his system.

"Tobias, stop." she said breathlessly. Tobias sighed and pulled away reluctantly. She only ever called him Tobias now when she wanted him to stop. Mabelle turned to look at him, her breath coming in short gasps.

"I think it may have been a bad idea, for us admit that we had feelings for each other earlier. It's like you gave up all your self control!" she scolded, humor in her voice. Tobias smirked.

"Maybe I'm really starting to like these Saiyan instincts," he said, taking a step towards her again. Mabelle laughed and placed a hand on his chest, holding him just out of reach.

"Down boy." she laughed, "Go take a shower, a COLD shower, and get dressed while I take one. Then we'll eat okay?" Tobias sighed but smiled.

"As you wish." he said, walking out. As he went he "accidentally" made his tail smack her on the ass.

"TOBIAS!"

*****

I shook my head as he went into the shower and I smiled. His blue eyes were full of mischief and I knew I was going to have to watch my back, primarily my tail when he was too close. I shuttered, that had felt SO good, I really didn't want him to stop, but we had to keep our heads clear. I sighed as I flipped the pancake and looked at the frying pan. Next time he got too out of control, I might want to use Chi-chi's method of taking care of business. I shook my head as I laughed at myself. No, I couldn't do that to Toby, well, unless he got my tail again. One more time like that and I might just need that "gift" from Lime.

*****

Tobias got out of the shower, toweling his hair dry, a towel wrapped around his waist. He knew that he could use his ki to dry off but he preferred a towel. He heard a gasp and saw Mabelle standing there, holding a change of clothes. He smiled at her, and winked at her. Mabelle blushed, and walked into the bathroom, closing the door, muttering something about hormones. Tobias chuckled and walked into the bedroom. He went over to the dresser and pulled out some clothes for himself.

*****

The water was icy cold as I showered. That was a really cheap trick he pulled. I growled as my tail lashed behind me. Dende, did he have a nice body though. I shook my head, NO, bad hormones! I sighed, he was really going to make it hard now that we knew the other cared for us in the same way. I shivered again at the thought of his lips on my neck and his hands on my tail.

"Damn shower, can't you get any colder?" I mumbled as I stood under the spray.

*****

Tobias finished pulling on his jeans, and sat down on the bed, pulling on his black t-shirt. He frowned as he felt a lump in the bed. He pulled on his socks and shoes, and then got up, pressing down in that spot on the bed. Sure enough, there was a large lump in the bed. He frowned but pulled out a capsule, putting some clothes inside it for himself and the clothes Mabelle wanted to take. He then tucked it back into his pocket. He wanted to be prepared when they went to CC. He then examined the spot on the bed, and sure enough, there was a large lump there.

"I wonder why Mabelle didn't mention it before?" he muttered to himself. He pulled the mattress up, thinking it was a loose spring. He was surprised to see the plastic bag Mabelle had carried earlier. He glanced at the door, the sound of the shower coming into the room. He quickly opened the bag, and his eyes went wide.

*****

I sighed as I stepped out of the shower, my body dripping wet. I thought about pulling the towel trick on HIM but decided against it, Toby would probably try to pull the towel off and with our difference in strength I would be at the disadvantage. I chuckled, but it would be funny to see how HE looked after seeing me in nothing but a towel. I power up and let my ki dry me off. I quickly pulled on my clothes and began to brush my hair. It still stood up in front but was straight in the back. I smiled at myself and tossed my hair. I giggled, this was so much fun!

*****

"No fucking way! Mabelle has these?" he said in awe as he stared at the black, sexy lingerie and a box of condoms. Tobias just gaped at them until he heard the shower turn off. He hurried out of the room, feeling like he had been searching through someone else's bedroom. He sat on the couch as Mabelle came out, dressed in a pair of jeans, sneakers, and a blue blouse. She gave him a curious glance at his shocked expression.

"What? It not like I always wear kimono!" she said, in an amused voice. They sat down in the kitchen, and began eating when Tobias smirked devilishly again.

*****

I smiled at Toby as he sat down and I gathered a large pile of pancakes, eggs, and bacon on a plate and set it before him. Turning around to grab orange juice and milk. I smiled as I set them before him.

"Is this acceptable for snack?" I teased and he nodded. I felt a shiver go up my spine, he was up to something and I was worried.

"Definitely." he said, but his eyes were locked on mine and not on his food. That was not good, a Saiyan male not interested in food, bad news. What was he up to?

*****

Tobias ate slowly, not really focusing on his food as his tail slowly unwrapped from his waist and snaked under the table. He then struck very fast but gentle, snaking his tail around her right thigh. Mabelle gasped, and Tobias smiled.

*****

So THAT was his game! My eyes nearly popped out of my skull when felt that velvety fur brush against my thigh. I couldn't hold the gasp in and I looked at him. He had that cat-that-caught-the-canary look, or so my grandmother would've said.

"Toby." I said and he smirked even more. "You look like Vegeta smirking like that." I slowly tried to push his tail away while I ate, but he was being stubborn. I put my fork down and began to unwrap his tail from around my thigh. He chuckled as he continued eating and I held back a laugh. He was acting so innocent while teasing me with his tail. I was hungry and I decided to play dirty and I scratched his tail with my nails. I couldn't believe this! He didn't even flinch. I would've screamed at that!

"I mean it." I said and suddenly gasped as he moved his tail someplace else!

*****

He felt her fingernails dig into his tail, trying to make him pull it back. With a smirk, he slid the tip up to rub against her stomach. Mabelle gasped/moaned, but pushed his tail away. Tobias gave a pout but pulled his tail back, finally. He gathered up the dishes with Mabelle's help and put them in the dishwasher. Tobias shook his head and went outside, with Mabelle following closely behind him. He was about to take to the air when Mabelle brought up an idea....

*****

I smiled as I thought about it, how could I not. I was so curious to see how pure Toby was, I couldn't resist. Besides, if it didn't work then I could easily ride while he flew. I giggled.

"Oh Toby, would you do something for me?" I giggled as he turned with that predatory look on his face. "Not like that!"

*****

"I don't know." Tobias said, eyeing the gold cloud. Mabelle sighed, a bit irritated.

"Just try it please? I promise I won't laugh if you fall through." Mabelle batted her eyes at him and held her hand over her heart. Tobias sighed, and closed his eyes as he jumped up, waiting for the sudden impact to the ground. To his surprise he hit something soft and warm. He opened his eyes and saw he was actually sitting on Nimbus. Mabelle gave a cheer, and slowly floated up, and landed on his lap. Tobias smiled at her.

~ Maybe she bought that stuff so she could try to seduce ME! Well, I won't spoil her plans, what ever they are but if she's willing....I won't say no. ~ he thought.

"Ready?" she asked. Tobias wrapped his arms around her waist and Mabelle put her arms around his neck.

"Yup. To Capsule Corp, Nimbus!" he cried. The cloud took off like a shot, and Mabelle laughed. Tobias smiled as they zoomed along.

~ I could definitely get used to this. ~

*****

I held onto Toby and smiled as we flew on Nimbus, he seemed to be having fun. I snuggled up to him as we did a loop-the-loop and laughed. This was so much fun, I never wanted to go home.

*****

They slowed down and started to come down to the CC building where everyone was staying. Everyone must have been inside or on the other side of CC because no one was around. Correction, some one was. Vegeta was standing on top of the building, watching their descent. Vegeta raised an eyebrow when he saw who it was. Nimbus stopped, level with Vegeta when Tobias told him too. Tobias stood up with an arm around Mabelle. Vegeta smirked.

"Well if it isn't the sickly onna and the hentai. What brings the two of you here?" he asked in an amused voice.

Tobias shook his head at the Saiyan Prince.

*****

I could see that Toby and Vegeta weren't going to get along and knowing Saiyan males, that would probably mean beating the crap out of each other in the gravity room. I would let them have their fun if they asked, it would give me time to find out about Lady Icer. Still, Vegeta wasn't exactly friendly with that "sickly onna and hentai" remark.

*****

"We came here to see J'Dee about some of the others that arrived here. Namely Lady Icer." Mabelle said. Vegeta snarled and crossed his arms over his chest.

"A bunch of the bakas that you arrived with are still around, but the one who is responsible for this mess is at the eldest son of Kakarott's place. She seems to have an affection for him, but why any Saiyan would is beyond me," he said. He looked at them and smirked.

"It's good to see at least two full blooded Saiyans mate with one another." he said. Mabelle blushed while Tobias gave a small snarl of warning. Vegeta's smirk grew and he jerked a thumb at the Gravity Room.

"Any time, third class, any time." he said. Tobias hesitantly looked at Mabelle who smiled and gave him a nudge.

"Go. You want to become strong enough to beat Lady Icer. Maybe you can convince him to teach you how to become Super Saiyan 4." Mabelle said. Tobias hesitated, while Vegeta snorted and floated down to the GR room. He opened the door, and shouted up at him, "What are you waiting for brat?"

"You sure you'll be alright?" he asked, and Mabelle nodded.

"I'll be fine, you and Vegeta will just be a few feet away. Go." she said, and gave him a shove. Needing no more encouragement, Tobias floated down to the Saiyan prince. He followed him in, and as Vegeta was walking over to the controls Tobias said, "Prince Vegeta?"

"What is it brat?" Vegeta snarled. He adjusted the controls with his back to Tobias.

"Can you help me go Super Saiyan 4? I think I may need it to beat Lady Icer and protect-" Tobias said but was cut off.

"To protect that onna you came with?" Vegeta asked, turning to face Tobias. Tobias nodded slowly, and Vegeta scowled.

"Let's see if you can brat, let's see if you can...." he said. The gravity machine kicked on, turning the gravity to a thousand times Earth's gravity. Tobias dropped to his knees, and turned to Super Saiyan 3, just so he could stand. He watched Vegeta go Super Saiyan 4, and gulped.

"Let's see what you've got brat." he said and leaped at him.

*****

I sighed as I looked around, the two were warming up and I had watched for a few minutes, but I was getting bored. I sighed as I walked around. Perhaps there were others awake by now. I slowly entered the Brief house and was greeted by the two Trunks and Bulma.

"Um, hi." I said as I walked in, that was so rude, I should've knocked first.

"Come on in, I have to say you're the first new Saiyans who seems to have bit of manners." Bulma said as she guided me to a seat and I smiled.

"Um, wow, they sure are rude then." I blushed. Man did I sound like an idiot or what?

"How are you?" one of the Trunks asked and I was pretty sure it was MT.

"I'm better, I don't really want to be around some of the authors though." I said as I thanked Bulma for a cup of tea.

"Why not?" the other Trunks asked and I gulped.

"Well, um, I can sense their souls, I know several of them want to be evil. I get sick around such evil, like the other day." I must have been seven different shades of red.

"WOW!" both Trunks cried. I didn't miss that light in their eyes, were Saiyan males permanently horny?

"That's amazing!" Bulma said as she sat down next to me. "So who is evil in this little group?"

"I don't know, I didn't catch names and I'm better with faces." I said as I smiled. "I'm just waiting for J'dee to show up. I hear she's at Gohan's. And I'm waiting for an idiot to get beaten by your dad."

"What do you mean?" M. Trunks asked and I sighed.

"I'm staying with Tobias, you know the guy who attacked Lady Seru. Anyway, I'm staying with him and we came to ask J'dee what we're going to do about Lady Icer. But we met your dad first thing and, well, he said some things that ticked Toby off and so, now they're in the gravity room kicking the crap out of each other. Perfect, huh?" I sighed as I shook my head, my tail swinging behind me.

"Well, what are you going to do for the rest of the morning while Vegeta kicks the crap out of your boyfriend?" Bulma asked and I blushed again.

"He's not my boyfriend...yet....I don't think......I mean we haven't...er....he wants.....I thought......never mind, I'll wait for him here I guess." I sighed as I felt the blush running from my chest all the way to the tip of my head.

"Then one of the Trunks will take you out to see the town!" Bulma cried and my jaw hit the table as the two zoomed off and M. Trunks came down first, the normal Trunks a close second.

"MT dear, you would take...?" Bulma looked at me.

"Mabelle." I sighed.

"Mabelle to the city, give her a grand tour?" she said and I watched her go.

"She has that Eva Peron complex doesn't she?" I sighed as I finished the tea.

"You have no idea." the two Trunks responded.

A Couple Hours Later.....

I sighed the trip through the city had been nice, but I was worried that I was starting to smell like MT. I didn't want Toby to think I was cheating on him. I sighed as we came back to CC just as the gravity room opened. I screamed when I saw Toby. He was a bloody mess and Vegeta was dragging him out like a rag doll. I ran up to him as Vegeta dropped him. I could feel my anger growing and my power rising.

"Hehe, be careful with him Onna, he is rather pathetic. Whatever made you think he could ever make it to Super Saiyan 4? He's a weakling and will never amount to anything in a battle." Vegeta laughed and I screamed with rage, my eyes burning with tears, I didn't even realize I had jumped to SSJ2. I attacked Vegeta from behind, kicking and punching, but he dodged and blocked every one of my attacks. I screamed one more time as I felt the next level within my reach. Vegeta punched me across the jaw and I flew into the nearest wall. I groaned as I fell to my hands and knees at the bottom of the wall, dropping down to normal form. I gasped and spat out some blood as I crawled over to Toby and pulled him into my arms. My tail was swinging behind me in rage as Vegeta laughed. There was a funny look to him and I could sense he was hiding something. I watched him walk away and I brushed some hair out of Toby's bloody face.

"Here, I'll help you get him to a regeneration tank." MT sighed as he glared in the direction of his father. "I'll get you some ice for that jaw after we get him taken care of."

"Thank you." I whispered as I looked at Toby, what had I done letting him go spar with Vegeta like that?

***

*J'dee*

I so wasn't a morning person. Pulling the blanket over my head to block out the light I just wanted to sleep, but I could feel my kitten climbing all over me and hearing her mewling in my ear, it was her way to get up. She was so loud in the morning.

"Go away Tiger...." I grumbled from under the sheets.

"Jera get up!" I heard Gohan call. I sat up and sighed.

"Five more minutes please!!" I shouted back.

"Sorry Tobias and Mabelle are at Capsule Corp. They want to talk to you, so get up and get moving. Hurry up and I can drop you in on the way to work."

I got up and padded in to the bathroom grumbling incoherently to myself.

***

When I emerged I saw Gohan blink as he looked at me and I looked round.

"What?" I asked. He smiled suddenly.

"You look older like that." I looked down at the same jeans I wore the day before, a short sleeved black nylon cotton top that clung to me under an open collared long powder blue sleeved button shirt, and a light blue sports coat over that. I musta looked like a yuppie, I grabbed my yellow material bag and pulled my cellphone out and turned it on sticking it in my jean pocket I then attached my key ring chain to my jeans.

"Yeah well how do you think I managed to hook an accountant who was fourteen years older than me huh?" I quizzed him.

"Fourteen years older than you! Geez that would be like Trunks and Pan!" He remarked.

"I know disturbing isn't it?" I laughed, (a.n: I have nothing anything against the Trunks Pan pairing.) "When I was watching sailor moon he was off completing college."

"Sailor what?" Gohan asked and blinked.

"Never mind. Lets just go."

***

I sat in the passanger side of the car as Gohan drove us to Capsule Corp. Gohan looked at me as he was driving.

"You know I'm going to make you go to high schol." He said simply.

"What? Unfair!" I exclaimed. "What about the other auth- er saiyans?"

"Hey I had to go to high school and save the world, you can do it to."

"But I'm not you!"

"Look you want to fit in don't you?" He asked.

"Fit in? C'mon this won't make me fit in." I waved my tail at him angrily.

"Jera don't make me stop the car." He said firmly.

"I don't care I'll just fly." I said crossing my arms in a Veggie pose.

He laughed. "But do you know where to fly to?" He asked.

"I'll just follow the energy."

"You're sensitive to energy you'll get lost."

"No I won't!"

"You were lost when dad found you."

"Shut up. I'm not talking to you now." I grumbled.

Gohan shook his head. "Teenagers." He chuckled.

"Hey you were one too. Once." I added.

"I thought you weren't talking to me." He laughed.

"GAH!!!!" I cried out. "That's it stop the car I'm flying!!"

"No way am I letting you out of my sight. Who knows what damage you'll cause."

"Hey! I won't cause any damage."

"Yes you will. Who knows I'll have to stop you from stalking Yamcha or something stupid like that."

"I'm not going to stalk Yamcha!"

"Or steal his jacket." Gohan added with a chuckle.

"It wasn't his jacket it was Mr Popo's..." I grumbled. "Unfortunately." I added softer.

"What?" Gohan asked confused.

"Don't worry." I sighed. "You wouldn't understand." 'BananaGirlthough, man how could she do that to me....' I thought upset. 'Man what I wouldn't give for his jacket.'

"Try me." Gohan said.

I looked at him and saw his face. "No you won't."

"Jera I'm suppose to help you don't ask me why but I got that feeling there."

"Help me get Yamcha?"

"No... will you stop that."

"Hey you started it."

Gohan chuckled. "I did too, how about we just won't mention him from now on. You seem to be upset about that."

I nodded. "Yes we won't mention -him-."

I sighed to myself and Gohan gave me a sympathetic look. "Hey I don't think he would of gone for it Jera, you're still in high school he's older than I am and I'm a teacher."

"I can't even dream can I?" I let out a sigh and looked at Gohan. If he were mirai Gohan I would jump him in a second, there was something about that one armed guy that I admired. 'Geezcut it out!' I thought to myself angrily. I was going all school girl again.

Gohan looked at me confused. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine Gohan." I replied with a sigh.

"You're a lousey liar."

***

"I'm here!!" I called running in to Capsule Corp, I skidded to a halt seeing Tobias beaten up and I blinked and looked at Mabelle fussing over him, she and Mirai were taking him somewhere obviously to be healed.

"Wait let me guess my psychic powers are picking up Vegeta right?" I asked and smirked crossing my arms across my chest. "C'mon even I'm not that stupid to take him on this early. I'd go for Trunks first."

"Ahem...." A familiar voice cleared his throat from behind me. I turned round slowly and looked at ordinary Trunks standing there looking unimpressed with me. But then again we didn't get along to well anyway. I turned back to Mabelle quickly.

"So what can I help you with, that will keep me occupied for the entire day, ssssssooooo... keeping Gohan from sending me to school...." I said remembering and cringing at the conversation we'd had in the car on the way here about 'fitting in'.

***

To Be continued...

A/N: Kami *falls over exhusted!!* You people better r & r this!!! it took forever to spilt up and put in to place!!! *points finger at them* and that three part was all supposed to be ONE chapter!!! Well the two part was but Mabelle and Tobias added more.

Note to the authors: We are now offically on DAY TWO of the fic... wow check it out 165 pages for one day lol dang!!!

Thanks to everyone who has contributed so far you've been great.

Thank you, thank, you thank you JERIL!!!! *hugs her* YOU ARE THE BEST!!!! I Don't know what I wouldn't do with out your beta-ing!!!

~J'dee