Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Ain't Nothing But Magick ❯ It’s my life!! ( Chapter 16 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Ain't nothing but magick

Author/s for this chapter: The Dragonball Fairy, neXus, BananaGirl, Jeril Dragonsoul, Piccoloz Girl, S'rac, Tobias/Mabelle/Lady Youko, Katrrina Vixen, Merina, VegeChan, J'dee.

Rating: G = General... (some offensive language)

Genre: INTERACTIVE

Pairings: T/P, T/M

Author's Note: Well yet another collection of authors coming together... yay!

OMG I read the T/M/LY bit in the e-mail and my gosh you guys write alot but... and I mean but!! It's REALLY REALLY GOOD!!! DANG MAN!! I was so in to it, it felt really really real!! *hugs them* You three make this job hard but you make it worth it!!! Oh and BananaGirl uses MT too so lets just say her piece is like before he gets up and shows Mabelle around. *giggles* BG you're making me laugh with your pieces! It's great!! such mischief.... *grins* KEEP IT COMIN' PEEPS!!!

***It's my life!!***

***It doesn't even matter, I had to fall, and lose it all,

But in the end, It doesn't even matter***

***

*The Dragonball Fairy*

I opened my eyes and was greeted with slightly fading darkness. I blinked back the sleep still in my eyes to clear up my vision. I was still at CC, sitting under that same tree. Tux was curled up asleep next to me. I had apparently fallen asleep under the tree and no one had even noticed I was there. I stood up and worked out a few kinks in my body then rubbed my neck as I mumbled, "Note to self; don't fall asleep under a tree."

I looked at Tux. He was still asleep. I smirked this would be fun. I squatted down next to him and took in a deep breath before yelling, "WAKE UP TUX!!!!!!!!!!"

Tux shot up in a flash. His eyes darted around everywhere then fell on me. "Baka," he mumbled.

"Good morning, sunshine," I said rolling my eyes, "Well, we have no time for this. I guess we fell asleep out here and with so many kis they didn't notice us, and I still haven't picked good or evil." I pouted.

Tux growled, "Whatever, I'm going back to sleep," then curled back up in his spot.

"Cats, all they do is sleep and eat... speaking of eating…" I said as a loud growl came from my stomach. I then realised I hadn't eaten since I got here and with a Saiyan appetite that could mean trouble. I finally found the kitchen then opened up fridge but found there was no food. "I should have known with all these Saiyans." I groaned and looked at the clock, it was about 7:30. "Now what am I going to do," I thought, my back sliding down against the fridge, "No food, they don't even know I'm here, and I still haven't chosen good or evil!" I let out a deep sigh. I felt like I hadn't eaten in years.

"Damn! Wouldn't Vegeta have a secret stash of food or something?" I thought, looking round the kitchen, desperately wishing there was food. Then, if by magic, the kitchen table was full of all my favourite foods. I was too hungry to care how it got there so I just started to chow down.
*~*
I wiped my mouth with a napkin and patted my full tummy. "Much better," I yawned then pushed aside an area for me to rests my head on my arms on the table. "Wow, big meals sure you make you sleepy…" I thought as my eyelids grew heavy
*dream*
I was falling. I just kept falling into a black nothingness. "Hello?" I called out but with no answer. "Hello? Someone? Anyone? Even Tux?" still no answer. I took in a deep breath then yelled, "HEEELLLLLPPPP!!!!!"

Then I heard I voice but I couldn't see the source. It was a deep rich female voice. "Stop your whining, fool."

"Who are you? Where are we? Show yourself! Hey I'm talking to you!" I wailed.

"We're in the abyss, baka. I just came to tell that as you may know you are the Triform Saiyan and I came to help you with your little decision between good and evil."

I could almost picture the owner of the voice smirking.

"I don't care about that just get me out of here." I growled.

"I just want to warn you to make yourself comfortable here because the Triform is a very evil power only. You see, I am actually the Triform itself, so to speak, and when weaklings like you become the Triform that's when I make my move. The more you use it, the more I take over until you are banished into the recesses of your own mind which is quite like this," said the voice with relish.

"There's a little flaw in your plan, prissy pants! I don't have to go Triform simple as that!"

"Oh but you will. They always do when I start to enter their mind.... and they think it will get me out. One way or another they always do," said the voice one again.

"Who are you? Show yourself, coward!" I yelled and wished I hadn't said that as I let out a silent scream when I saw her.

***

*Eternity*

I woke early, stretched and hopped out of bed. Quickly and quietly I threw on a violet tank top and a pair of slightly baggy black pants, then pulled my hair into a black scrunchie. Stifling a yawn I walked out the door and down the hall.
It didn't seem like anyone else was awake yet, so I slipped out the back door. The Sun was just peeking over the horizon casting a hint of light over the gray morning. The air was cool and crisp, the grass below still damp with dew. I took a deep breath trying to wake up completely. I walked for a while, enjoying the peaceful silence of the early morning hour.
When Capsule Corp. was out of sight, I glanced around to make sure there was no one nearby, then I concentrated on the task of flying. It was amazing how quickly I managed to get off the ground. I hovered about twenty feet off the ground. I could see for miles around, and the view was breathtaking! I was so absorbed in watching the sunrise, that I failed to notice Trunks come up behind me.
"Beautiful isn't it? "
I jumped at the sound of his voice and spun around, " Don't you know it's rude to sneak up on people like that?"
He laughed, "I couldn't resist."
"Next time...try harder."
"So, are you ready to train?"
"Ready as I'll ever be," I replied hoping that he didn't hear the uncertainty in my tone. I could feel his power level rising and began to power up as well. It came rather naturally, and I felt myself growing stronger, the energy coursing through me. It was an incredible sensation!

After a few moments I noticed that his power level had steadied, but I knew that he was holding back. In a way it was an insult and in another, a relief.
We stared at one another. I think each of us was waiting for the other to make the first move.
I obliged. My fist came swiftly towards the center of his stomach, but he easily caught it, pushed me back and countered with a kick that landed directly in my right side. It didn't hurt nearly as much as I anticipated, so without any hesitation, I threw a kick of my own. It hit him in the stomach, and I couldn't help but notice the slight expression of surprise on his face.

Apparently I was a little too busy looking at his face because I didn't see the fist come barreling towards the side of my face. I flew back with the impact of the hit, and immediately turned my focus to the task at hand. It was time to get serious. I raced straight towards him, and he met me head on.
We exchanged a dizzying round of punches and kicks.
I pulled back suddenly focusing my energy between my hands until it formed a glowing ball which I threw at Trunks. He just managed to dodge it, arched a brow then fired one in my direction. Though I got out of it's way, Trunks came out of nowhere and pushed me back until I slammed into a tree. I could hear the cracking and splintering of wood when I hit, and I had to admit it hurt. A lot.
The pain seemed to fuel me though, and my ki seemed to expand. A hint of a smile brushed my lips as I felt my power level increase and simultaneously came to the realization that I hadn't reached my limit yet. I screamed loudly, willing my power level to increase, and the energy was like a tangible force that sparked around my body.
My hair flared around me, no longer black but deep gold, and when the transformation was complete, I looked up into a pair of brilliant teal eyes that I knew matched my own. Trunks had gone Super Saiyan now as well, and things were going to get interesting.
He charged at me, and I easily flew out of his reach then dodged the ki blast he fired at me. I formed two energy disks in my hands and threw them at him.
One missed, but the second grazed his shoulder. Suddenly,Trunks came up behind me and fired a blast that sent me reeling towards the ground, but I caught myself at the last moment, then turned to rush him. Another ki blast raced towards me, but I avoided it and threw a right cross that struck him directly in the jaw. I followed with a knee to the stomach.
Trunks recovered faster than I would have liked and came at me again, grabbing my arms and slamming me into that tree again, but this time it couldn't withstand the force. I struggled to get out of his grip as I heard
it fall and crash to the ground below.
Finally, I was able to break his hold and throw another ki blast. I couldn't believe it when he actually caught it and sent it flying right back. Now, I would like to say that I got out of the way, but, well, it just didn't happen that way. The move was so unexpected that my own attack knocked me senseless.
There was a flash, a pain and then the feel of my body meeting the unyielding Earth below me.
I don't know how much time passed, but the first thing I saw when I opened my eyes was Trunks leaning over me. He'd powered down already.
"Ouch," I whispered hoarsely.
He grinned, but there was an unmistakable hint of concern in those blue eyes,
"So, are you done for now or should we go again?"
"Oh, I think I'm done for the moment," I sat up slowly.
Trunks helped me off the ground. My body ached, but it wasn't too bad all things considered. I wiped my mouth and realized that there was blood trickling from my lip. "I better get back and get cleaned up."
"You didn't do too badly. Think you'll be ready to go again tomorrow?"
"Definitely."
We returned to the house, and I went to the downstairs bathroom to shower. My lower lip was busted, my back scraped up, and I'd lost my scrunchie. Of course, there were numerous other bumps and bruises, but nothing to worry about. I showered quickly and pulled on a pair of jean shorts and a black tee shirt.
It was still early, so I went back to the bedroom to read until Bulma came and informed me it was time to start breakfast. It's mind boggling the amount of food we had to prepare, and when it was all finished, I snuck out before everyone came to the table.
I dozed off for a while and was woken up sometime later by someone yelling.

Jumping out of bed, I ran out of the room and through the house, arriving just in time to see Vegeta knock a Saiyan female that I didn't recognize into a wall. There was another Saiyan, this one a male, laying beaten and bloodied on the floor, and I immediately knew that Vegeta was responsible for that one as well. My curiosity was driving me mad, but I remained silent as Mirai Trunks helped her move the fallen guy.
J'dee arrived about that point, and she easily came to the same conclusion regarding Vegeta's part in the morning's events. When she commented that she'd go for Trunks before attempting to fight Vegeta, I glanced at Trunks and fought to suppress a smile at his reaction. He glanced at me and smirked, and in return I shrugged and grinned playfully.

***

*neXus*

Morgan was on his way over to the picnic table the Saiyan girl had indicated, when a huge mess of banana flavoured gloop came flying out of Capsule Corp in every direction. Not wanting to become yellow, Morgan leapt into the air, as a large quantity of the stuff passed underneath him. Morgan landed beside the picnic table but, Krillin and Gohan showed up, distracting the person that Morgan had come to see, then she ran off to speak to one of the other guys there. After she acted like some insane, hyper active crack monkey for a while, some guy on a skateboard appeared out of thin air, and she jumped onto his back, then skated back over to the picnic table and sat down.

"Next insane author covered in banana goop, come in to my office!!" She announced.

"Uh, I guess that would be me," Morgan said, walking over in front of her, "Hi, my name's Morgan, and I'm guessing you would be Jera, right?

"Yup, that's me." She replied.

"Great. Someone told me you'd be able to explain what's going on. Why I'm seeing people like Krillin, and Goku, and all the other characters from Dragonball Z. Why I seem to be animated, and so is everything else. And, y'know, why I can jump so freakin' high, and run so damn fast. Think you could help me with this?"

"Well, I don't know about the powers stuff, might have something to do with the fact that you look like a Saiyan, but as for the other stuff, well, that's my fault. I kinda screwed up a magic spell, and instead of just me coming here, a whole bunch of people did, and I guess you were one of them."

"Oh. Well, I don't think I'm a Saiyan, cause I can't fly and I don't have a tail. I haven't tried powering up though. Hang on, I'll give it a shot." Morgan said, before shutting his eyes and concentrating. At first, nothing happened, then, the grass around him started rippling, although there was no wind. A light blue aura surrounded him, which got darker with each passing second. His hair started shimmering as well, and parts of it began fading from a golden blond, to a light brown, until the majority of his hair was light brown, with golden blond tips on the spikes. His clothing began to change as well. His white muscle shirt faded to black and then became sheer. His baggy camouflage pants became jet-black snowboarding pants.

"Wow. That's pretty cool. Wonder how high I can jump." With that, Morgan leapt into the air, nearly disappearing from Jera's view before his descent began. Landing lightly, Morgan turned to Jera, then powered down, his hair becoming it's normal colour, and his clothes returned to normal as well.

"So," asked Jera, "Did you want me to send you home, or do you want to stick around the DBZ world for a bit?"

"Well, my life kind of sucked before I came here, so I'll probably stick around for a while, see what mischief I can get into, see if I can steal women from one or three of the other characters. Who knows, there's lot's of good looking Saiyan chicks around, I might get lucky." Morgan replied.

"Well, if you're gonna stick around, there's a few rules you should know about."

"Oh man, there's always rules. I'm listening." So Jera explained the rules to Morgan, who listened intently, not wanting to screw anything up. After hearing her out, and asking a few questions to double check, Morgan thanked Jera, and began walking away.

"Okay, as long as I follow those rules, and don't get myself killed, I should be pretty good. I think I'm gonna go explore my new surroundings. I'll check back here later." Morgan bent down to tie a shoelace, then leapt into the sky again, and hit the ground running east.

***

Dawn broke, and with it, Morgan opened his eyes. He'd made good time the night before, exploring the surrounding countryside, before coming back to Capsule Corp, where Vegeta had grudgingly offered him a place to sleep. With a rumbling stomach, Morgan searched for a bathroom, found one and then headed in the direction of the kitchen. After rooting through the fridge, he came out with half a loaf of bread, and a carton of milk. He set the bread down on the table and then began hunting for a knife and something to spread onto his sandwich.

"All right, pay dirt!" Morgan quietly exclaimed, not wanting to wake anyone still sleeping, pulling a knife out of a drawer, and some peanut butter out of the cupboard above it. Morgan made himself a sandwich, poured himself a glass of milk, and then walked outside to begin his day.

"First things first, I should probably see what I can do, since I seem to be the only one around." Morgan leapt thirty feet into the air, then dropped straight down, landing on one knee, with his right arm buried up to the elbow in the ground.

***

*BananaGirl*

"Huh? Leave me alone." I groaned, turning over as I felt something on my face. "GAH!" I spluttered, awaking to the icy cold water thrown on my face.

"Oh, you're awake." Quorky grinned from the bedside cabinet.

"You dirty little..." I moved towards my muse, before stopping short. "Where am I?"

"In Trunks' room, remember?" Quorky asked, relieved my mind had been taken off of him.

"Huh? Oh yeah. Damn, I was so tired I must've fallen asleep instantly." I picked up the discman and CD J'dee had sent me last night. "Hmmm, better get dressed Quorky. We got a big day ahead of us."

"I don't wear clothes...I'm a monkey, dumbass." Quorky muttered dryly.

"You talk, how am I supposed to know you don't dress?" I demanded, getting up and running a brush through my hair. Trunks' brush, I'm guessing, from the lavender hairs collecting in the object.

"You look.... like a hobo." Quorky commented.

"Aren't you nice? Tis not my fault I don't own an iron. Besides, there's nowt wrong with what I'm wearing." I glanced down at the outfit I'd been sleeping in, a black, now crinkled, shirt over a ruffled white tank top and baggy jeans that were falling off of me cos I'd lost my belt sometime during the night. "See, nowt wrong with it at all!" I said, rummaging around the duvet for my belt.

"Why are you making so much noise?" Mirai Trunks asked groggily.

"Morning to you too!" I said cheerily.

"Shhhhh!" He hissed.

"Oh no, he didn't…" I said, looking at Quorky. "Did he just…"

"I think he did." Quorky said.

"He did not just 'shh' me! He did, didn't he? The little..." I trailed off.

"Can you please shut the hell up?!" Trunks demanded, rolling over.

"Maybe." I smirked. "If you do me a favour."

"Mmhmmm." Trunks muttered.

"Where's your dad's room?" I grinned at Quorky, who just gave me a disapproving look.

"Ghsmmm?" Trunks asked in 'sleep-language'.

"Cos he's incredibly hot." I laughed as Trunks started coughing uncontrollably at my comment.

"I'm not telling you so you can stalk him!" Trunks stated.

"Fine. Did you know Humpty Dumpty was pushed?"

"No." Trunks said sharply.

"Yeah. No one knows by who though. I think it was the king's men, they're rather evil. Or it could've been the horses. I haven't quite examined that angle yet. But he did NOT fall, how can an egg fall? It's not possible! They can jump, but not fall! God, nursery rhymes are soooo stupid sometimes! Have you met Georgie? Then one with the thumb? That thumb is HUGE! Should go in a museum! Do you suck your thumb Trunks? I used to. Still do sometimes. It really annoys some people but..."

"SHUT UP! I'll tell you!" Trunks screeched, causing Jeril to stir in her sleep.

"And the fun begins." I said, rubbing my hands together.

***

*Jeril Dragonsoul*

I was in the kitchen making myself two six foot sub sandwiches when Vegeta walked in. He was wearing nothing but a towel. I turned and stared, "Damn…" I muttered to myself, "I must be dreaming. Somebody pinch me."

"You are dreaming," Vegeta said as he began taking off the towel.

"I've never had a dream this good before," I grinned as I watched. Then…

I woke up to hear Mirai Trunks yelling, "SHUT UP! I'll tell you!" I cracked open an eye and squinted at the early morning sun shining in from the window.

"And the fun begins." BananaGirl said, rubbing her hands together.

"Damn it! You just had to wake me up, didn't you?" I growled at Mirai Trunks, "I was having a great dream! Your da walked up to me in just a towel and… well, never mind." I coughed and tried to think of another subject, "Tell you what?" I asked Bana, "Where Vegeta's shower is?"

"Nah, where his bedroom is. But where there's a bedroom, there's a shower." Bana grinned.

I chuckled and sat up, running a hand through my long hair, "I'm tempted to join you but I got to collect the dragonballs and make some wishes."

"What're you wishing for?" Mirai Trunks asked, sitting up and looking at me curiously.

"More vegetables." I answered and winked at Bana. She grinned back while Mirai Trunks just look confused. I stretched and stood, "Well, Bana, make us Vegetarians proud." I made the bed and walked out as Mirai Trunks gave Bana the directions.

I stood outside and took a deep breath of the clean, fresh morning air. Felix was still asleep in my ear. I decided to let him sleep as he would want to know what wishes I was going to make and then he'd forbid me to make them. I thought for a moment and then said, "I wish for a Dragonball Radar." I held out my hands and the radar dropped into them from thin air. "Damn…" I muttered and activated it, "I could get used to this." I looked at where the closest dragonball was. I swore and then said without thinking, "It's so far away! I wish I was closer to it then this!"

Next thing I knew, I was standing by a house. "Nande kuso?" I asked the air. I shrugged and checked the radar. The dragonball was in the house. I looked at the house for a moment. It looked familiar somehow. "Shit!" I muttered when I recognized it. It was the Son's house. Kakarot was in there and… the demon harpy from hell. I mumbled obscenities under my breath as I stomped up to the door.

I tried the doorknob and found it was unlocked. "I guess, these people aren't as paranoid as I am…" I said to myself as I walked in, remembering how I would check and double check every window and door of my house to make sure they were all locked. I checked the radar again. Yep, it was in there living room somewhere. I began searching around, making sure I made the least noise possible.

After ten minutes of fruitless searching, I checked the radar once more. It was right in front of me! I growled as I put the radar into a backpack I had summoned up. Then I glared at the wall. Inspiration struck me like a bolt of lightning. I punched a hole in the wall, wincing as the sound echoed around the home. I reached in my hand and then…

WHAM! The infamous frying pan knocked me a good one upside the head. I grabbed the dragonball and scrambled for cover behind a chair. I peeked over the top. I smiled weakly at the furious Chi-chi. "Eh… hi?" I said.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOME?" she bellowed. Then she noticed my tail, which was waving side to side frantically. "A SAIYAN? IN MY HOUSE? I'LL KILL YOU!"

"Erm, I think you're overreacting to the situation and remember, your husband is a… SHIT!" I screamed and rolled to the side as she lunged at me. She landed another blow on my head. "I'm, SHIT, going to be, OUCH, black and, OW, blue before this is, DAMN YOU KAMI, over!" I muttered, and yelled, to myself as Chi-chi chased me around the living room, occasionally landing blows on my head.

Then, Kakarot entered, "Good morning, Chi-chi." He looked at me, "Who are you?"

"Jeril!" I hollered as I picked up a chair and threw it at the mad housewife.

"Chi-chi, I think she seems like a nice girl. Why are you OW!" Kakarot got brained by the horrible cooking instrument.

"WHOSE SIDE ARE YOU ON ANYWAY?" Chi-chi screamed at her spouse and hit him again. I would have began laughing but she saw me smiling. "YOU FIND THIS FUNNY? WELL I'LL SHOW YOU WHAT I FIND FUNNY!" she hit me again and then proceeded to chase both Kakarot and I around the room, hitting us both.

"You shouldn't get mad at Kakarot, ma'am! It's not his fault he was dropped on his head as a child!" I grinned and ducked as the frying pan came hurtling at me.

Chi-chi screamed, "DON'T YOU GO AND SAY NASTY THINGS LIKE THAT ABOUT MY GOKU!" I took this opportunity to dash behind the now unarmed woman.

"I'm sorry that I have to do this. Well, not really." I said as I got her in a sleeper hold. Within a few seconds, she was out cold. I put her down in a chair and rapped her head on the head to make sure she would be out for at least an hour. As I stood up, I gingerly touched a large lump that had formed on top of my aching head. "Damn, that's gonna hurt for a week…" I muttered to myself.

"Want a senzu bean?" Kakarot offered.

"Er, sure." I followed him to a cupboard and he took out a senzu bean and broke it in half. He ate one half and gave the other to me. I ate it and looked in a mirror. The lump shrunk to nothing and the half-formed bruises disappeared. "Damn! Those are awesome!" I grinned.

Suddenly, a loud rumbling shook the house. Kakarot grinned and put a head behind his head, "Heh! Haven't had breakfast yet!" I sighed and followed him to the kitchen. He opened the fridge and his face fell. "Nothing to snack on."

"I'm hungry too…" I said thoughtfully, "Kakarot, move over." I shoved him to the side and stood in front of the fridge. I concentrated and a one foot wide, two inch tall, square box appeared in it. I took the box out and closed the fridge. "Kakarot," I handed it to him, "this is to thank you for the senzu bean. Just don't let Chi-chi know about it."

"What is it?" Kakarot asked, turning the box around to look at it from all angles.

"Here," I opened it to reveal a inky blackness inside. I reached my hand in and then my entire arm.

"Whoa!" Kakarot looked in amazement as my arm up to my shoulder disappeared into the box.

"Shhh! I'm concentrating!" I thought of a hot, grilled cheese sandwich. I grabbed something that bumped against my hand and pulled a grilled cheese sandwich out of the box. I ate the still hot snack.

"Wow! I want to do that!" Kakarot reached in and pulled out a plate of sushi.

"All right, well, I better be going. Nice meeting you, Kakarot." I waved good-bye and walked out of the house, holding the dragonball in one hand. I put it in my backpack and took out the radar. I began the next part of my search…

"Damn it!" I growled to myself as I looked at the radar. There were two dragonballs close to me. One was moving and the other was in the forest directly below me. I scratched my neck and snarled wordlessly. The one that was moving was probably inside an animal. It was going to be messy getting that one.

I had recovered the six star dragonball from a river dragon. I had to fast-talk it into handing over its "shiny orange pebble". I could have just blasted it into the next dimension but I decided not to as I have always appreciated dragons. They are beautiful creatures. Too bad there are none in the real world.

Then, I heard a voice from behind me, "Why hello there. A bit preoccupied I see." I turned around and was surprised to see a man floating in the air, arms crossed. His expression resembled Vegeta, when he smirked. He seemed about his height too, maybe a little taller though. It was hard to tell as I didn't have the Saiyan no Ouji there to compare with.

"Who are you?" I asked, getting ready to defend myself.

He chuckled, "Now now, there's no need for that. You were probably too busy looking for that dragonball to notice me," he said.

"How did you know about that?!" I asked him. He had a pretty high ki and I wasn't sure if I could beat him if things came to a fight.

"It was pretty obvious, since you were holding that radar," the man said, pointing to the radar in my hands.

I looked at it, then put it away in my backpack.

That's when I saw his tail. "You're one of the authors, aren't you?" I asked, dropping my defensive stance.

Now, it was his looked surprised at what she had just said, "W-what?!"

"Don't tell me how you got here. You fell from the sky, right?" I asked, smiling at his confused face. I loved confusing people. It was fun!

"No, though it's not your business, I suddenly found myself in a large field," the other said. He looked like he was getting suspicious of me.

I smiled at him, and brought my tail around, wagging in the air as well. "It figures as much," I said, with a smirk.

He looked at my tail in surprise. "Y-you're a Saiyan?!" he asked, shocked.

"You look surprised," I said. "Feel out there, you'll find quite a lot of them,"

"What the-" he yelled and by the look on his face, I surmised he had sensed everyone else, "This-this is crazy! Where did they all come from?!"

"I already told you, they're authors," I said, still smirking. He must've just dropped in. I decided to tell him everything that I knew so that he would know what was happening.

"How strange," the other author said, scratching his head and thinking. "Either way, I think I'm going to like it here," he said, smirking again. He seemed like he was about to leave, when he stopped, as if he had remembered something. He turned to me, reached in his pouch, and pulled out something. "It's been nice talking, but I've got to go investigate a little. Thanks for your time. And as a little present, here," he said, tossing me a round orange object. I caught it and looked at it. I was surprised to see that it was the one star dragonball. I looked back up at him and stammered out my thanks.

"Perhaps we'll meet again. Maybe, next time we can spar. You seem pretty powerful, by what you're showing. I hope we meet again," he said, starting to fly off.

Before he was too far off, I called for him to stop. "Wait! I didn't get your name. Mine's Jeril, Jeril Dragonsoul."

He looked at me and replied, "Well Jeril, my name's Chris, but you can call me S'rac. I'll try to find you, after I figure some things out. Later." With that, he wrapped his tail around his waist, and saluted me with two fingers, and sped off towards the city.

I watched him go and repeated his name to myself, "S'rac.... Yes, I hope we do meet again." I stayed where I was, watching him go for a moment, before turning the radar back on to continue my search.

***

*J'dee*

I frowned and stood in the kitchen I looked over to see Molly sleeping at the table no one had seemed to notice her. Tobias' injuries seemed to taken a bigger notice. I wandered over to the table and sat down. Bulma came wandering out and she looked at me.

"Oh, you're here..." She smiled at me.

"Yeah." I rubbed the back of my neck, "I'll just kill time... ya know..."

She laughed. "Not likely Gohan told me he plans on sending you to school, so I think you should go."

"No way?! Is everyone against me today?"

"No, but I'd rather you did stay on Gohan's good side. I have your number I'll give you a call when Tobias wakes up."

"But the other authors!!" I said quickly.

Bulma looked at me. "Uh, Saiyans!" I corrected myself.

"Fine Jera, but at lunchtime I'm sending you to school." She said seriously.

"Um where's the school?" I asked.

I saw her look round and then she looked at Trunks who was passing through. He saw her look and frowned. "What?" He asked suddenly worried.

"You can show Jera where the school is at lunchtime." She said.

"What? No!"

"Don't you no me mister." Bulma said her voice taking on one of those cringing tones.

"Fine okay okay I'll do it just don't yell."

"Yell?" Bulma repeated and her eyes twitched.

"Uh-oh. I'll be outside!" I said quickly and ran outside Tiger clinging to my shoulder as I ran and I let out a breath and heard Bulma begin her yell fest. I sat down at the picnic table and sighed.

***

*Piccoloz Girl*

I groaned as I finished the nest I was building using the rocks and the bedding from last night. I whimpered as I tried to work around my swelling belly, so far I had found a crater in the cave and lined it with the bedding it was big enough for five eggs and I hoped Piccolo would get back soon. I created several sheets and used them to surround the nest, giving me a private area. I was placing the last sheet up when the pain hit me and I screamed out in pain, a wetness was running down my legs and I quickly removed my pants, crawling over near the nest. I whimpered as I began to breath like women did on TV and in movies when giving birth.

"OH DENDE!" I cried as I leaned over and began to push. It hurt far more than I thought it would and I whimpered as I practically folded myself in half as I leaned into the labor! I cried out as I saw the first egg slip from between my legs…crap this REALLY hurt! I continued breathing and pushing and what seemed like forever later when I was placing the three new eggs into the nest. I leaned against the side of the nest and whimpered as I fell to the floor of the cave and slowly closed my eyes…I was so tired, I needed to rest. I fell into a deep sleep.

*****

"WHAT THE HELL! TATSU! TATSU!" Piccolo's voice cried out to me from the darkness of sleep. I felt myself being cradled in warm arms. "That was faster than Dende said it would take. Tatsu, wake up." I slowly opened my eyes and stared at Piccolo.

"Y-y-y-you found out what happened?" I asked as I blinked several times. Piccolo nodded as he carried me to where the bedding had been before I made the nest, Piccolo remade the bed and placed me on it.

"Yes, Dende told me everything that was going to happen and why," Piccolo said as he brushed hair out of my eyes. "You see, Nameks used to be sexual, but when the weather changed on Namek all the females died and the males had to go to asexual reproduction. But back when there were two sexes, male and female would each take a blood sample from each other and either the male or the female would expel an egg from the mouth, but with couplings with pairs that had good combinations of DNA, then each partner would expel an egg and the female would lay a clutch. I guess we paired up rather well."

"Too well, if I had known this I would've been more careful," I whispered as I leaned against Piccolo. "When will they hatch?" I looked at him.

"In a day, maybe less, it's rather warm in the cave, they may hatch sooner and you do have them in the hottest part of the cave to add on," he said as he slowly rested down beside me. I closed my eyes and sighed, with our hearing we would know when the 'clutch' hatched.

*****

My eyes snapped open when I heard the first crack and I saw Piccolo was already leaning over the nest. I crept up next to him and looked at the eggs. One of them had a large crack running down the center of it and the others were almost pulsing. I looked at Piccolo and he smiled at me…a real smile. I blushed as I looked back down at my eggs. The eggs were all starting to crack. I smiled as I slowly stroked one of my eggs, how could I go home now? I had a family. I watched in wonder as the first egg cracked open and a little green foot came out. I slowly reached out to pull the infant free but Piccolo grabbed onto my hand and pulled me away.

"Let them free themselves," he said and I nodded as leaned into him and watched as the first of my young pulled himself free. Soon he was followed by two girls and two more boys. I looked down at my children and felt a tear fall down my cheek.

"They're so beautiful," I whispered and Piccolo nodded. "Do…do I nurse them?" I looked at him and he shrugged. I sighed as I shook my head.

"I'll go get them some water," Piccolo said as he got up and I picked up one of my kids. He looked like Piccolo but he had my eyes.

"I think I just screwed up the entire DBZ universe doing this," I sighed as I tried to figure out what to do.

***

*S'rac*

The storm seemed to go along with him. He didn't mind, he'd always loved the rain, it relaxed him. He felt the drops splatter against his face. 'Aaah, not only is it rain, it's anime rain,' he thought smiling. S'rac had tucked his tail around his waist. He didn't need it to be a lightning rod. He hadn't changed back from being a Super Saiyan yet. He liked the feeling. He was glowing all over. He had so much power. It was good to feel all that power. It's what he'd longed for, what he'd been working towards, and now, he finally had it.

S'rac felt a pouch, around his waist, tied onto his sash. He stopped, to see what was inside. He opened it up, to see a wad of Zeni. "Whoa! now that could be helpful!" he said to himself. He continued to search through his, 'wallet,' and spotted three Senzu Beans. "All right! I gotta thank Korin later," he said, making a mental note to himself. Last, but definitely not least, he saw a round, orange object. He took it out, and gazed at it, in awe. He turned it around to see one orange star on it. "A-a-a-a D-D-Dragon Ball!" S'rac exclaimed, looking at the magnificent object. He put it back in the pouch, and decided to try and figure this out later.

S'rac seemed to finally be coming out of the storm, and he saw some grasslands, with small hills, and lots of trees. He looked up into the sky, and saw the setting Sun. Seeing it would be dark soon, he shrugged, and decided to make camp.

He gathered some wood, and lit it with a ball of energy, easy enough. He looked up, into the starry sky, and saw the dark clouds, following him once again. They were still reasonably far away, though. He felt the wind, brushing through the trees, and smiled. It felt so good to have it blow through his hair. He had never been much of an, outdoorsy type, but at the moment, if felt right. He merely listened to the wind, and the sounds of the forest, a little while longer. Then, he sighed, put the fire out, and fell back, onto the bed of leaves he had made, put his hands, behind his head, and quickly fell asleep, watching the wisps of smoke, blowing away in the wind, and with a smile on his face.

He woke up, to his surprise, early in the morning. He had never been much of a morning person either, but he didn't feel the least bit tired. The Sun looked like it had barely risen, and the dew, was fresh on the grass. He flipped up in the air, landed on his feet, and stretched. He yawned, made sure everything was in his pouch, and took of, seeing as he had nothing to brush his teeth with. He hovered in the air, and looked behind him. The storm didn't seem to have moved, since last night. He could still hear the rumbling thunder, from far away. Was the storm waiting for him? He laughed at the thought, and yawned again. He turned from the storm, to the forest, and the landscape ahead of him. He decided he could look on the way. He figured he'd visit Capsule Corp, or maybe Goku's house first. He wanted to meet all the Z Warrior, and couldn't really decide where to go, at the moment, so he figured he'd just go in that general direction. "Maybe Master Roshi's..." he thought out loud. He'd sensed a lot of strangely high power levels at Capsule Corp the day before. More than there should be. He was too excited, to be too suspicious, though.

As he was gazing over the beautiful landscape, he stopped fast, in mid-air, and looked around a look of surprise on his face. "Wh-wha?" he asked himself, looking around for the power he had just felt. He looked down into the forest, and saw a person, hovering above it. They seemed to be looking for something in the forest. Then, he spotted something in this person's hand that made his eyes go wide with shock. "A-a Dragon Radar?!" he asked himself, looking at the grey and green object. He looked again, "Yes...........that is a Dragon Radar." This person had the high power level he had sensed a minute before. He decided to find out who this person was, and how she was so powerful.

He lowered himself down to her level, and crossed his arms, looking at her. "Why hello there. A bit preoccupied I see," S'rac said, smiling at her. His tail flicked through the air. She turned around, and was surprised to see him, floating in the air, arms crossed. His expression resembled Vegeta, when he smirked. He seemed about his height too, maybe a little taller. It was hard to tell.

"Who are you?" she asked him, about to take a fighting stance, if this guy posed a threat to her.

He chuckled, "Now now, there's no need for that. You were probably too busy looking for that Dragon Ball to notice me," he said, guessing that was why she hadn't turned around to see him in the first place.

"How did you know about that?!" she asked him, even more suspicious. Now that she knew he was there, she sensed the power he was showing was high.

"It was pretty obvious, since you were holding that radar," S'rac said, pointing to the radar in her hands.

She looked at it, then put it away in her backpack. She saw his tail flick back and forth in delight. "You're one of the authors, aren't you," she asked, dropping her stance.

Now, it was S'rac looked surprised at what she had just said, "W-what?!"

"Don't tell me how you got here. You fell from the sky, right?" she asked, smiling.

"No, though it's not your business, I suddenly found myself in a large field," S'rac said, now being the one getting suspicious.

She smiled at him, and brought her tail around, wagging in the air , as well. "It figures as much," she said, with a smirk.

He looked at her tail in surprise. "Y-you're a Saiyan?!" he asked, shocked. 'I don't remember any more Saiyans in DBZ, than the main ones, and not any girls Saiyans. Well, except Pan, but that's beside the point!' he thought to himself, trying to piece this together.

"You look surprised," she said. "Feel out there, you'll find quite a lot of them," she told him, which only made his eyes grow wider.

He felt out with his senses, and, sure enough, must have felt around twenty, other unusual Saiyans he didn't recognise, scattered around the general area he was headed. "What the-" he yelled, feeling not only Saiyans out there, but other races as well. "This-this is crazy!" he told himself. "Where did they all come from?!"

"I already told you, they're authors," she said, smirking at the fact that he was ignorant of all that had gone on the day before. She explained it to him, even though it must have taken a good fifteen of minutes she could have used searching for the Dragon Ball.

"How strange," S'rac said, scratching his head and thinking. "Either way, I think I'm going to like it here," he said, smirking again. He seemed like he was about to leave, when he stopped, and thought of something. He turned to her, and reached in his pouch, and pulled out something. "It's been nice talking, but I've got to go investigate a little. Thanks for your time. And as a little present, here," he said, tossing her a round orange object.

She caught it, and looked at it, surprised to see that it was a Dragon Ball, with one star on it. She looked at it, then up to him and said, "Th-thanks," surprised he'd just give it to her.

"Perhaps we'll meet again. Maybe, next time we can spar. You seem pretty powerful, by what you're showing. I hope we meet again," S'rac said, starting to fly off, when she called for him to stop.

"Wait! I didn't get your name," she said. "Mine's Jeril, Jeril Dragonsoul," she said to S'rac.

He looked at her, and said, "Well Jeril, my name's Chris, but you can call me S'rac. I'll try to find you, after I figure some things out. Later." With that, he wrapped his tail around his waist, and saluted her with two fingers, and sped off towards the city.

She looked after him, and repeated, "S'rac.... Yes, I hope we do meet again." After another minute or so, she pulled out the Dragon Radar, and turned it on, to continue her search.

*************************************************************

After a few more minutes, S'rac's flying faltered, and he stopped in mid-air. He felt his stomach, which made a loud grumbling noise that echoed through the surrounding hills. "Gosh, I gotta get something to eat! I guess, in all the excitement, I forgot all about food! Man, that's weird," he said, "I'm always hungry, even when I'm not a Saiyan! I could eat an elephant!" he said to himself. He licked his lips and then added, "No wait. Make that two." He looked around, seeing no place, he could get something to eat. "Awwww! Guess I'll just have to keep going, till I find some place. This isn't going to be fun," he said, sadly, letting out a sigh, his tail drooping. He straightened up, and set off, to find something that would appease his Saiyan appetite.

After what seemed like an eternity to his Saiyan stomach, S'rac saw a relatively large town, and stopped. "All right!" he shouted, rubbing his hands together, tail wagging in delight. He lowered himself down to the ground, and started to run through the streets, looking for something that sounded good. Actually, anything would have done it. 'Wow! I can run really fast!' he thought, searching through more than half the town, in a few seconds. Actually, anything would have done it. He screeched to a halt, from his amazing speed, in front of something that looked very good. There was a big sign on the from, that said, "ALL YOU CAN EAT BUFFET!" It was a Sushi restaurant, one of his favourite foods. "All right! Sushi!" he yelled in delight, as he ran through the door, literally. He got inside, not noticing he'd just run through a glass door, and he drooled in bliss, at the buffet, his eyes filling with tears, anime-style. "S-s-so beautiful!" he said.

A man came running up to him and yelled, "HEY! YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR THAT!" pointing to the glass door S'rac had just run through.

S'rac imitated Goku's hand on the head gesture and replied, "Oops. Uh, how much?" he asked, searching through his pouch, looking for the Zeni, he'd found when he'd arrived.

The man told him the price, looking strangely at him. S'rac pulled out the needed amount of money, "There ya go! Oh, and here's the money from the, 'All You Can Eat Buffet', over there!" he said, looking to the buffet again. "Bye!" he yelled, rushing to the buffet. He looked at it for a second, but he didn't want to waste time he could spend eating. He picked up about 20 plates, and started grabbing food, faster than the human eye could see. The other customers just stared, in amazement, as S'rac took half of the buffet. He set it down on a large table, and said, "Ah! This should make a good appetizer!" rubbing his hands together, and licking his lips. He broke his chopsticks apart, and started eating. Within a minute, the food he had brought was gone. He rushed back to the buffet, and proceeded to take the rest of the food. He brought it back to the table, and within another minute, had eaten all of it. He, once again rushed back to the buffet, when he saw it was empty. He looked very sad, and his tail drooped. "Aw man! Is that all there is?" he asked.

"S-s-sorry sir......you ate it all..." said a shocked man, from behind the counter.

S'rac looked over at him, "Aaaaall right, thanks for the food, anyway," he said, still sad, walking through the, already broken door.

Everyone looked after him, wondering who the heck he was, and how on Earth he could eat so much.

The man at the counter looked at the Zeni for the door, and said, "I don't know if I'll have enough money for another door."

************************************

On the edge of town, S'rac stretched, feeling that the Sushi would hold him for now. "Aaaaaah! I feel so much better now! Guess I'd better get going," he said, lifting off, up into the sky.

************************************

Not too long afterward, he could see Capsule Corp. in the distance. He frowned, "Hmmm, I'm sensing a lot of energy signatures from there," he said, "Most of them are girls!" he said. "I wonder why so many girls are here. Very strange... They're probably all chasing Vegeta," he chuckled. "Well, we'll see, soon enough," he said, smirking again, and flying toward his destination.

************************************

S'rac looked down at the city he'd seen so many times before. 'It's so much bigger up close!' he thought to himself, looking at the amazingly tall buildings. He got close to Capsule Corp, and started his descent, to the yard, where he spotted a few people. He frowned, wondering who some of these people were. He wrapped his tail around his waist. He stopped in mid-air, flipped, and let himself fall to the ground, his short, dark brown hair, rushing up in the wind. The people already assembled there, stared at him. He frowned, looking from one person to the next. He recognised two of them as Trunks. "Hmmm," he hummed to himself, figuring one of them must be Mirai. He took on a thoughtful pose, trying to think of something to say.

Just then, a teenage girl, with reddish hair, streaked with blonde, walked up to him, extended her hand, and said, "Hi, I'm-"

"J'dee right?" S'rac asked, not looking at her hand. "The reason I'm here?"

J'dee looked surprised, withdrew her hand, and said, "Yeah, how'd you know?"

"Little friend of yours, named Jeril told me. You walked over first, so I figured," he said shrugging. S'rac suddenly noticed a decreasing power, looked over to it's source, and saw a bloodied boy, a Saiyan he noticed. He frowned at this. "What's with him?" he asked, tilting his head, to get a better view of the person, who was being carried off by a girl, who seemed to have been punched in the jaw, and Mirai Trunks.

J'dee put a hand to her head, like she had a headache. "He fought with Vegeta," she said, shaking her head.

S'rac flinched at this, "Ouch. I feel his pain. Well, actually I hope not to, but that's beside the point," S'rac said, amusingly to himself. "Oh yeah, by the way, name's S'rac," he said, extending his own hand.

J'dee looked at it for a moment, then smiled and shook it. "Where'd you get the Goku uniform?" she asked, looking over his gi.

S'rac looked down at himself, then looked up and shrugged, "Included in the package. I showed up like this," he said. "By the way, what's with all the girls?" he asked, remembering all the female Saiyan Energy signatures he'd sensed earlier.

She shrugged, "No idea. More girls got sucked in here than guys. Just the way it happened."

"Hm, strange," he said, looking down, in a thoughtful pose.

"I can send you back to the real world any time you want," J'dee told him, earning a strange look.

S'rac laughed, "A-are you crazy?! I want to see what I can do! Besides, this looks like it could be fun," he said smirking. "And I think I've sensed some terrible evil powers around here. Looks like I might have to save the world," he laughed.

J'dee looked at him seriously, "They're more powerful than you think. You don't know what they can do," she said, looking at him, concerned.

S'rac chuckled, "You don't know what I'm capable of either!" he said, then thought, 'Then again, I haven't tested my full powers yet, either.'

"Don't go doing anything crazy," she told him dangerously.

He backed off a little, and held up his hands in front of him, and smiling. "All right, all right! I won't! Can't I at least spar with someone?" he asked.

"As long as you clear it with me first," J'dee told him.

"What gives you ultimate power over us anyway?" he asked, wondering why she seemed to think she had so much power.

"I have quite a bit of power over you all in this universe. For example, I could freeze you right now," she told him in a calm voice.

"Fine, fine. Let's just hope it never comes to that," he said.

"There are a few ground rules though," she said, shaking a finger at him, with a smile.

"Oh great! What?" he asked, crossing his arms and scowling. frustrated that she was putting up boundaries.

J'dee explained the rules she had already to the others. When she was done, he sighed, and said, "All right. I guess I can do that."

"Good, then we'll be fine," J'dee said, smiling.

"I might spar with Jeril later, if she wants," S'rac said, looking up.

"Fine with me," J'dee said.

S'rac was about to start talking again, when an extremely loud growl interrupted him. He looked at his stomach and then looked up. He smiled and put his hand on the back of his head, like Goku would, unwound his tail, chuckled, and asked, "Uh, do you all have anything to eat?"

Everyone face-faulted, at the immediate change in subject.

************************************

S'rac had been led to the kitchen, where he had been shown, quite a small amount of food. He frowned at it and asked, "This is it?" in disappointment, as his tail drooped.

Bulma looked at him in disbelief, "You're lucky we have this much! Do you realise how many Saiyans were here yesterday?!"

"Gee, sorry Bulma, but I'm just so hungry. That Sushi Bar didn't hold me for long," he said, licking his lips, as he remembered the savoury food. "Oh well, this'll do for now," he said, before starting to devour the food.

Bulma watched in disbelief, as S'rac devoured it shortly. He had eaten it quite fast, even for a Saiyan. "You really are a Saiyan, aren't you?" she asked, rhetorically.

"Yup!" S'rac said, as he smiled the Son smile. "It wasn't much, but it was good!" he said licking his lips, once again. He had kept quite clean, for eating so fast. "Maybe Goku has some more food," S'rac said, looking up, thinking.

Vegeta suddenly walked into the kitchen, and slapped his face, "Not another baka!" he yelled to himself.

S'rac looked over in disbelief. 'Wow, it's Vegeta! Nice. Now for a comeback!' he thought to himself, keeping his calm composure. "Now, now, Vegeta. There's no need for that," S'rac said, smirking.

Vegeta looked over to him, "You'd rather end up in the emergency room?" he asked, dangerously.

S'rac shook his head. "No Vegeta, if I fight you, I'll do it later," he said.

"I'll take you anytime," he said, with a smirk to combat S'rac's.

Bulma looked at the two, sighed, and shook her head, 'I swear! All Saiyans think about it fighting and eating!' thinking what she had established long ago.

**************************************

S'rac stretched outside again, looking into the blue sky, and smiled. "Aaaah!" he breathed out, and looked back, to J'dee who was sitting on the table, outside, with her kitten on her shoulder. He walked over to her, and she looked up at him.

"So, what do you plan to do?" she asked him.

He looked up again. "I might go make nice-nice, with some of the other authors, maybe try my luck against Jeril. Always have wanted to meet the Z Warriors, maybe I'll go meet them. Heck, I might even check out the self proclaimed super villainesses," he said. "Just to see what they're like!" he amended, seeing her looking at him, darkly. "Don't worry, I'll stay out of trouble," he told her.

"Well, I'm off to see who I can find," he told J'dee.

"All right, see you later," J'dee said, smiling to him.

"See ya," he said, doing his two finger salute, and lifting himself up, into the air. He took one more whiff of the air at Capsule Corp. "Well," he smiled, "Guess I'll see what I can find," S'rac said, as he blasted off into the distance.

***

To Be Continued…

Onto pt 2

~J'dee