Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Ain't Nothing But Magick ❯ Good In My Head ( Chapter 48 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

*Good In My Head*

***They burned down the gambling house, It died with an awful sound,

Funky & Claude was running in and out, Pulling kids out the ground, When it all

was over,We had to find another place, But Swiss time was running out, It

seemed that we would lose the race, Smoke on the water, fire in the sky***

***

*Dragon Empress*

Dragon Empress and Goten stopped dead in their tracks. They were on the way to find the Dragonballs when something changed. It was like a ripple, almost unseen as it tore across the Earth. But, they could feel it, and it definitely wasn't good. Goten spun on his heel to face the oncoming power surge and Dragon empress followed suit.

"Wh-what is that?" He spluttered.

"I don't know, Goten. But it's coming this way." She grabbed his hand. "Come on! We've got to get away!" They ran, and Goten helped them get into the air. He flew as fast as he could carry his companion, but they couldn't out-fly it. The blast enveloped them tightly and they fell onto the ground.

Then as soon as it had come, it was gone. Goten wearily dragged himself to his feet and brushed the dust off his gi. (They changed their clothes after the fancy dress party.)

"Wow, what in the name of Kami was that?" He asked. "It wasn't like anything I've ever felt before. How about you, Dragon? Dragon?" He turned around and saw Dragon Empress kneeling on the ground a few feet away. Her hands were on her temples and she seemed to be struggling greatly, for her body was twitching spasmodically.

"Aaaaaargh! Get it out!" She yelled, still fighting the invisible force that was assaulting her mind. "He's inside my head!" She flailed on the ground a bit more, then stopped moving completely. Goten ran towards her.

"Dragon! Are you alright?" He asked. No reply. Her head was still in her hands, but she had stopped moving completely. "Snap out of it, man!" The he heard a sound, as sound that chilled his blood and sent a fearful shiver down his spine. Laughter. She was laughing. But it wasn't Dragon Empress' normal, slightly-evil-but-humorous laughter. It was a cold, icy laugh of pure evil. Goten shook her again.

"Come on, man. This isn't funn-Aaaaaargh!" His sentence was cut short as a powerful blast of energy sent him flying. He hit his head hard and could only watch as Dragon Empress slowly rose to her feet. Though she seemed intact something was very different. She seemed to emit a weird, red glow. And in the centre of her forehead, there was a large, black 'M'. She laughed again and Goten felt a cold wave of nausea sweep over him at the sight.

"Oh, god no." He whispered. Because he new exactly what that letter meant.

Majin Dragon Empress had been born.

***

*Tobias / Mabelle*

"Tobias, take these." S'rac said, pushing two senzu beans into his hand. Tobias nodded, leaped to the air, blasting into Super Saiyin, and raced after them. He felt Kakuna go in one direction, and Mabelle went in another. Following Mabelle, he closed the distance. He felt Mabelle's ki suddenly spike and the drop. He went SSJ2 and poured everything into his speed.

~ Please let her be okay! ~ he prayed silently, hoping against hope.

*****

I looked through the lush forest, there were no signs of J'dee and I growled at my stupidity. How could I have been so stupid? I should have waited for the others, at least Gohan. He'd be attuned to her and then we'd have a better chance of finding her. I sighed as I sat on a large rock beside a large stream. It reminded me of the stream near my Grandpa's house. I sighed as I grabbed a couple of smaller stones and began to toss them into the soothing water. I sat back and thought about the cards, that reading was weird. I sighed as I remembered the picture of Toby and I standing together looking so sad. I wondered what it was we were sad about. Was...was he going somewhere? Then that picture of Kakuna and Tatsu comforting me as I cried, the Three of Heart represented the 'flight of a young woman's lover' by definition. It was a card I hated with a passion, every time it showed up something bad would happen.

"Well, I guess we all had to go home sometime," I sighed as I got up, I suddenly realised that J'dee's hand had been in her pocket the whole time I had given her the reading. "Something funny is going on."

"No, my dear, something wicked this way comes," a voice laughed and I turned around to look behind me. I saw the small, green creature and recognised him immediately.

"Babidi!" I hissed, if this was true then, then my reading was going to come true! I looked at him and growled. "What do you want?"

"You know of me? Wonderful, this will make it so much easier, I've already collected your friends," he chuckled and I watched as the Saiyans I had fought earlier came out of the woods. I saw the Majin sign on each of their foreheads, how much stronger were they? I didn't know if I could go SSJ4 at the moment, the cards had weakened me. "Now come along, girl." He smiled at me and I began to chant a protection spell.

"You won't get me," I smiled at him. "You don't have the power to do that."

"Really?" he chuckled evilly and began to chant, that chant from the show. I watched as the Saiyans smiled and I took a fighting position. Suddenly I could feel a horrible burning in my skull. I screamed out in pain as I felt Babidi's evil in my body.

"GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!" I shrieked as I thrashed, taking a step forward to knock the little wizard unconscious.

"What is this?? A completely innocent Saiyan, only TWO dead at your hands and in self defence?!?!?! How is this possible, there is not enough evil in your heart to convert you to my control," he hissed as I continued to writhe in pain. "You are so powerful, it's a shame you can't be mine...oh well, Raditz, take care of her. She's weak and you are strong." I watched as the large Saiyan came towards me. I had enough power to defeat him. He went SSJ2...okay scratch that. I had enough power to keep my ass from getting killed.

"I owe you," he said and I growled.

"Bite me!" I screamed. "Black Eyes!" I threw my ki right into his eyes and smirked as his entire eyeball became black, blinding him. I turned to fly away.

"FREEZE!" Babidi cried and suddenly my body was surrounded by ice and I began to get REALLY worried. "Nappa, show her how much YOU'VE improved." I didn't need to see him to sense he was a SSJ3. Suddenly pain filled my every sense, my ribs were shattered, my right leg was broken in three places, my right wrist was numb, my left leg was dislocated, and my left arm broken.

"Shall I kill her?" Nappa asked as I saw darkness begin to swim around me.

"Leave her, she'll be dead by this time tomorrow," Babidi chuckled. "And I think if she does survive, I'll make sure she never wakes again." He began to chant and I felt like I was being frozen in my body. I tried to blink, tried to move, tried to do anything... I no longer had control over my body.

"What did you do?" Nappa asked.

"I've trapped her mind, the only way she'll wake up now is after my death and the use of a powerful counterspell. The funny thing is...the only one powerful enough to perform the counterspell is under my control," Babidi began to laugh and I watched as he closed my eyes. "Leave her." I heard them go and slowly I slipped into unconsciousness.

*****

"Mabelle!" Tobias screamed, coming on her unconscious body. She was badly beaten, bit a quick search of her ki revealed their children were unharmed. He gently lifted her head, and crunched one of the senzu beans into crumbs. He gently opened her mouth and slid the crumbs inside. He held her nose and she swallowed. Her body instantly healed, but she still didn't wake. Worried, she might be in worse shape than he thought, Tobias gently picked her up. He flew for Capsule Corp.

***

*Jan / J'dee / Selene / S'rac *

S'rac tapped his foot impatiently, as he looked into the skies, wondering where Toby and Mabelle could be. J'dee and Gohan had also gone missing, and S'rac wasn't one to wait around for something to happen.

S'rac growled low. Something had to be wrong. 'Maybe I should go look for them....' he thought to himself, as his tail twitched, uneasily. He turned around, and looked to the people still at the party. Vegeta, Krillen, and Goku were talking seriously about something. He also noticed that friend of J'dee's. 'Selene, was it?' he thought to himself as he looked around. He also noticed someone he hadn't seen before. S'rac silently wondered if he should ask for help.

He finally couldn't take waiting anymore, and decided to speak up. "I'm going to go look for J'dee, Gohan, Tobias, and Mabelle. If anyone wants to come, they can," he said gaining the attention of the remaining party guests.

Vegeta, Goku, and Krillen looked at eachother and nodded. They all walked up to S'rac and Goku spoke up saying, "We'll come with you."

Vegeta added, "I don't trust you people and something doesn't seem right, so I'll come, just to make sure you're not up to something."

Krillen simply nodded and said, "I'm with you guys."

S'rac watched the other two authors walk towards him as well. "I'll come," a man said. "I'm AlphaOmega by the way," he said, nodding to S'rac.

S'rac turned to Selene, who said, "J'dee's my friend and I'm going to help as much as I can."

"Alright then. Let's go," S'rac said, turning towards the forest, and took off into the sky, followed by everyone else.

*****

I sighed as I looked over at Blake and Lady Seru. They were arguing about when we should attack. Everyone was gathered around the campfire, like I was, sleeping. J'dee had some sort of mad grin on her face as she slept, her red M glowing brightly. I jerked my head up, sensing the enormous power. It was Gohan. I grinned.

*****

It was close on midnight when Gohan pushed himself out of unconsciousness and he sat up holding the side of head. "J'dee." He sighed out loud he opened his ki up to the area to locate her and he found her gathered with Babity and his newly collected majin saiyans. Gohan powered up. "Jera... I'm coming."

Gohan went to fly off when he was caught in mid air trapped in some sort of bubble.

"Hey what the-?" He looked down and he saw him.

The little wizard with a face like a rat.

"Ahhh finally I have you."

"Turn Jera back!!!" Gohan shouted at him.

"Why should I?" Babity challenged him. "Especially when you'll be joining her shortly." He added and began that evil high pitched cackling.

"I'll do nothing of the sort!!" Gohan shouted angrily trying to find a way out of the bubble trap.

"Open up your mind Gohan, you have evil in there now thanks to that witch."

"What?!" Gohan blinked and he could see it all the hate she held inside all the pain, all the fighting every ounce of evil she had, he saw the true cause behind it all - her father.

Gohan then felt Babity pry in to his mind and he cried out suddenly. "NO STOP!"

"A par-pid-par!!"

"GET OUT OF MY HEAAAAD!!!" He doubled over in the bubble clutching his head holding it tightly. He didn't notice the bubble as it was lowered to the ground and then removed, Gohan fell to the ground on his knees holding his head.

Babity grinned as moments later Gohan stood up his eyes darker and the 'M' prominent on his forehead. Babity grinned and bounced about happily. "Excellent!"

Gohan looked in to the distance towards the camp.

"Yes your mate is there. Shall we?"

Gohan took off without a word, his power doubled the same with his speed.

*****

J'dee flicked the ash of the cigarette to the side and she blinked seeing Gohan land she was about to lunge at him to fight him, when she saw the 'M' on his forehead and she stood up dropping the cigarette and crushed it out with the heel of her boot.

"Impressive." J'dee purred sauntering up to Gohan.

*****

"Yes, most impressive." Babidi said, as Gohan grinned madly, his arm slung over Jdee's shoulders. I couldn't help but laugh at his blue M.

"Color-co-ordinating, Babidi?" I snickered, which got a laugh out of Blake and Lady Tri. Babidi snorted, and looked at the morning sun.

"When do we attack?" he asked, looking at Blake. Blake smiled as he saw S'rac, Omega, Vegeta, Goku, Krillin, and everyone else approaching us at max speed.

"I take it we attack now." he snickered, and everyone screamed as they powered up. I licked my lips as I saw Selene land in front of me. Oh yes, she would do for a snack......

*****

S'rac looked down into the forest, once again, only to find nothing. They had been searching for hours now, and they had only been able to pick up a flicker of anyone's ki. If they were in this forest, they were hiding good. But why hide? S'rac heard a growl and turned to Vegeta, who spat at him yelling,

"This search is pointless! Isn't it obvious they either aren't here, or don't want to be found?! Let's just go home! I'm tired of this!"

S'rac sighed. He knew Vegeta was right. It was obvious they would find nothing.

Goku also truned to Vegeta and said, "Come on Vegeta! We can't give up yet! I'm worried about Gohan!"

Vegeta shot Goku a glare and yelled his reply, "Shut up Kakarot! Your son can handle himself, and those other author people seem powerful as well! What could possibly happen that could-"

Vegeta was cut short, by Selene, who pointed ahead and shouted, "Look up ahead!"

S'rac quickly looked forward again, and saw what she was pointing at. It was a small camp, and he could see, the forms of some evil authors, plus J'dee, Gohan, and...... 'JAN?!?!' he thought to himself, puzzled as to why Jan was here. His brow furrowed. Something was very wrong, and he increased his speed, as they flew towards the group.

*****

Selene couldn't stand waiting anymore and when a group of authors had gathered together to go on a search mission she joined them. She wasn't going to be left behind again. She spotted the camp as the sun was rising in the distance. What a terrible way to start a beautiful new day.

Landing first and in front of Jan she knew it was Jan's fault, she'd seen it in her dreams Jan took the trinity pendant that protected J'dee. Selene would get it back and return J'dee chan to normal.

The two leapt at each other and Selene phased out before Jan could grab her spinning round in a round house knocking the half vampire from behind. Jan hissed and Selene charged again. "Return the pendant!"

"I don't have it!" Jan phased out and Selene blinked.

'If she doesn't have it then who doe-' Her thoughts were cut off as Jan grabbed her and sunk her teeth in to the side of her neck and Selene cried out. She saw Babity there, holding both of J'dee's pendants one the pentacle and the other the trinity...

*****

They all landed on the ground, and S'rac stared wide-eyed, at the group. His attention was first caught, by J'dee and Gohan. He could see a dark outline around their eyes, and he noticed the red and blue Majin M's on their forheads. They both powered up and smirked. Next, S'rac noticed two strangely familiar villains. He stared wide-eyed, and his jaw dropped, as he stared at the faces he remembered from his dream, which seemed to have happened so long ago. He also looked down upon a fourth familiar face. "Babidi," he muttered under his breath. He aslo spotted a group of familiar Majin Saiyans as well. Jan was also in the group, smirking.

S'rac merely glared at the group for a moment, but he looked over, shocked, to see Selene starting to fight with Jan. As if on cue, the rest of the villains lunged at the group. Goku and Vegeta went Super Saiyan 4 and began fighting with the figures he'd seen in his dream. S'rac went Super Saiyan 4 as well, and was about to start fighting, when he noticed the fight between Jan and Selene.

He saw Jan sink her sharp teeth into Selene's neck, earning a cry from her. S'rac's eyes widened, and he snarled, as he rushed over to them. He slammed himself into Jan, throwing her into a tree. He picked up Selene, and flew a ways away from the camp. He bared his teeth as he thought, 'Now I remember why I hate vampires.' S'rac looked down at Selene. She was bleeding from the two puncture marks on her neck. S'rac grimaced and set down on a grassy area, shielded by trees. He gently set her down, and asked, "Will you be alright?"

She smiled slightly and said,"I'll be fine."

*****

I dropped her as S'rac slammed back into me. I hissed, caught off guard. He had disappeared with Omega when they realised neither Tobias nor Mabelle had shown up. I glanced about quickly as S'rac blasted off to a safe distance with Selene. Neither my brother or his tramp were here. I smirked as S'rac blasted off to clash with Gohan, alone. the fool. Goku and Vegeta were having enough trouble with Blake and Lady Seru, both of them at their maxes. I smiled as Omega came to challenge me. Foolish boy......

*****

S'rac nodded, not wanting to leave her here, but knowing he had to help everyone else. S'rac took to the sky, and flew back to the camp, where he saw Vegeta fighting Seru, and Goku fighting Blake. He looked to see Krillen and the Majin Saiyan group already knocked unconcious. 'Poor Krillen,' he thought. He didn't see Babidi, but looked and saw Alpha heading to fight Jan. S'rac looked over and saw Gohan smirking at him. S'rac's brow furrowed, and he flew towards him.

Gohan powered up to Super Saiyan 2 and took his fighting stance. S'rac launched himself toward Gohan, and the two started fighting. They were both blocking each other's attacks, but S'rac sent an uppercut towards Gohan's jaw, which hit him, knocking him backwards. S'rac smiled, and continued his onslaught. He was hitting Gohan more than not now and appeared to be winning.

After a few minutes of being beat up, Gohan backed away, strangely, still smirking. "You giving up?" S'rac asked, smirking as well.

Gohan chuckled and said, "Why would I be smirking if I was giving up you baka?" S'rac's smirk turned into a scowl and Gohan just laughed. "You know it's been fun playing with you weakling, but now I think it's time I show you true power. S'rac went wide-eyed, and his stance faultered. Gohan's smirk only widened at this, and he got ready to power up.

He yelled, and S'rac could feel his energy start to grow. S'rac watched in disbelief, as his power grew to levels he never thought Gohan could reach. At least not without a lot more training. His shock grew, when Gohan's yell increased, and his hair began to grow in length. His eyebrows slowly disappeared , and his hair reached down past his waist.

He stopped powering up, and looked at S'rac, smirking. "Well, what do you think of this, high and mighty S'rac?" he asked, gesturing towards himself. S'rac only looked on in disbelief which only made Gohan smirk more. "Glad you like it," he said chuckling. "Well," he took his stance once again, "shall we continue?"

S'rac's brow furrowed, and he too, took his stance again. They both rushed towards eachother, and S'rac threw punch after punch, all being blocked by Gohan, or hitting nothing but air. S'rac tried to knee Gohan in the stomach, but Gohan grabbed his leg, and repeatedly slammed him into the ground. He gasped and coughed up some blood, as Gohan thew him into a tree, breaking it. Gohan ran over and punched him in the stomach, crushing him into the ground. S'rac's eyes took on that look all DragonBall Z characters get, when severly hurt or dying.

Gohan stood back, admiring his handwork. "Too bad you weren't more of a challenge. I'm almost sorry I'm not going to let you live longer. Almost. On second though, I'm going to enjoy this," he said, smriking menacingly, as he aimed his hand, towards S'rac, forming a golden ki blast in it. S'rac struggled to reach the pouch tied to hiswaist, to get a Senzu Bean. He found one, and put it in his mouth. He ate it as quickly as he could in his weakened state. He felt his wounds heal, and looked up, to the blast coming straight towards him. He put his hands in front of him, and struggled to deflect it. He managed to deflect it, sending it high into the sky, where it exploded in a bright flash of light. . The blast would have killed him if he hadn't eaten the Senzu Bean. Gohan had a slightly puzzled look on his face, but he shook his head and smirked. "Well! Looks like you aren't dead yet! I'm impressed!"

S'rac scowled and looked towards Gohan and looked towards Capsule Corp. briefly. He sensed that Tobias and Mabelle were there. They'd be able to help. He couldn't handle Gohan alone. He tried desperately to think of a way to escape, and one came to mind almost instantly. "This is just to predictable," he muttered to himself as he looked back to the Sun, slowly rising behind him. He put his hands in front of his face, closed his eyes, and yelled, "SOLAR FLARE!!!"

He heard Gohan yell, and he opened his eyes, very surprised to see it had worked. S'rac wasted no time, and started flying back to where the others where fighting. He spotted Alpha still fighting Jan and yelled, "ALPHA!! COME ON! I'M GOING TO GET TOBIAS AND MABELLE!!!" S'rac looked at the fights taking place, and saw that Goku and Vegeta were losing against Seru and Blake. He growled and sent a ki blast at Jan, so Alpha would have time to fly off. Jan dodged the ki blast, and Alpha started to follow him.

S'rac yelled back to Goku and Vegeta, "Hold out as long as you can! We're going to get help!" The two Saiyans nodded an affirmative, while S'rac and Alpha flew ahead to Capsule Corp.

*****

The battle had been like a complete drug and J'dee lay on the ground everytime she tried to push herself up her upper body reminded her she was weakned and her arms gave way, but before she landed face first in to a pile of glass and dirst strong arms wrapped around her and he pulled her up to face him. She tuned round looking at Gohan. His eyes were so dark and evil and she ran a finger down his nose and he kissed it as it reached his lips.

"I'm loosing my magick..." She murmured.

"No it's been nulified so you don't harm the innocent." She felt her back hit the ground of the camp site. The battle over the saiyans lost, Vegeta, Krillen, Goku, Selene S'rac, Alpha Omega all left.

"This is brilliant my litle Gohan you are the most powerful warrior on this earth..."

She felt Gohan's arms lift her up and carry her and she looked at him, he was still pure. Partly, the only reason he was evil was because she was. But her evilness had a limit drawn up by a certain line in the wiccan rede:

'And harm none... do as ye will...'

That line alone could save her and Gohan.

***

*Tobias*

"Miss Briefs!" Tobias screamed, bursting into the kitchen. Bulma, Vegeta, (both still in costumes) and Miss Briefs sat at the table.

"Oh, dear what's wrong?" she asked, jumping up along with Vegeta and Bulma.

"She was attacked." Tobias whispered. Miss. Briefs led him into the infirmary, to have a look at Mabelle.

*****

"She's in a coma, and damn strange one." Miss Briefs said. She had finished her tests after three hours. Long and brutal hours for Tobias.

"What do you mean strange?" he asked.

"A person, Saiyin or not, usually goes into a coma when they need to conserve energy to heal. Even those who never wake up are constantly healing their bodies. Mabelle's body doesn't seem to be focusing on heeling at all, just sleeping." she said. Tobias stood up.

"I want to see her."

*****

"Hey, Toby." S'rac said. Tobias was sitting by Mabelle's bed, holding her hand, just watching her sleep. He glanced up at S'rac and saw, Omega standing behind him. he turned back to Mabelle.

"We have a problem, Toby." Omega said, but Tobias didn't look up. S'rac sighed and continued for Omega.

"Toby, Blake, Lady Seru, Lady Tri, and Jan attacked just few moments ago. Goku, and Vegeta are handling their own against Lady Seru, and Blake. Some of the other authors are holding back your sister and Lady Tri, but we have a bigger problem." S'rac said, stepping inside. His uniform was covered in dirt and torn. Omega was looking in the same state.

"Gohan has gone Majin, and some one has wished Brolly back with the ability to go SSJ4. Even if Goku and Vegeta fused at SSJ4 they still couldn't handle either of them. Kakuna is holding her own by herself, buying us some time. Only you, S'rac, Goku, Vegeta and Mabelle can go that high. Your equal to strength in that form to Goku and Vegeta which makes you one of the strongest Saiyin here. We need you there." Omega said. Tobias just glanced at them again and then back to Mabelle.

"I am fully aware of the powers, Omega. I can sense ki, and no." he said. They stared at him.

"What? How can you say that! They'll kill everyone!" Omega snapped. Tobias ignored them when he spoke next.

"The only thing that matters to me now is, Mabelle. Go on, you two better hurry back if your going to make a difference. One less Saiyin won't matter." Tobias said, sullenly. They stared at him for a moment later and then left. Tobias looked outside, to the moon sunlight.

"I won't leave your side, no matter what, Mabelle." he said, squeezing her hand. he looked outside as he felt the good powers begin to wane as they were being driven back. He climbed into the infirmary bed, and wrapped his arms around Mabelle, hoping she would wake any second.

"God forgive me." he whispered as he fell asleep.

***

To Be Continued...

AN: Sorry about another late post on this chapter... I'm not really getting as many author pieces in as I'd like... and I'm not to keen on the Beta-ing part either, so this was lamely done ... Anywho for those who have read my storm fic the sequel is now up... (yes shamless self plug) The Mirai World. at least read and review so far... it's based in the yup ya guessed it Mirai Timeline, going from Namek all the way through till after Trunks detroys the androids.... 17 noooooooo!!!!

Anyways promoting Darkjourney's fic again... except he changed his name to neonatos so just look up the title "The Depth of Reality" I know why am I promoting this fic? Well cause I co write it damnit!! I have every right! Plus it's got some ff7 in there too and when the 4th chappie gets up it's got hotspings like in Tenchi er I can't spell it... but yeah... did I say it's got Cloud.... *grins* Cloud....

~J'dee