Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Ain't Nothing But Magick ❯ Filtering ( Chapter 50 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

***Filtering***

*It doesn't really matter, Sometimes we run for cover,

I'm always on the outside (keep it to myself), You never seem to wonder,

how much you make me suffer, I speak it from the inside. (keep it to myself)*

***

*Raine*

Lost Reprieve

He wanted to yell out a triumphant roar. Success! He was quick in returning to the forest, making sure to find a secluded spot, far from the Majjins, at least for now. He gently placed her down on the grass and placed ki-dampeners on her wrists just as she came to.

Her back was to him and she sat up, her vision cloudy.

Why does this scene feel so familiar...Then it hit her and here eyes shot wide open.

Oh God..She looked around frantically.

"Thought you could get away, Little One?" a seductive male voice asked from behind and she froze. Her heart beat sped up it's pace and she broke out into a cold sweat. In half a second she spun around, ready to fire a ki blast, hoping it'd work out of her anger...but nothing came from her palms. Well, sure, a faint glow formed, but it disappeared just as soon as it appeared. She gasped.

"If you'll look at your wrists, you'll see I placed new ki-dampeners on them before you came to," Turles said matter-of-factly. She growled.

"And with that pathetic Chikkyuu-jin out of my hair, no one will interrupt this time.." Turles said with a smirk before he slowly dropped to his knees and began to crawl towards her. That's when it hit her...

FLASHBACK

Tsunami purred with contentment as she nuzzled against Yamcha's bare chest. He chuckled and hugged her tighter in his arms. He breathed in the scent of her hair and smiled.

"You have the drive of an animal," she muttered and he growled playfully, gently stroking the base of her tail and earning a moan from her. She smiled and pushed his hand away, "If I didn't know any better, I'd think you had saiiyan blood.."

That gave her an idea..

"What will we do now?" she asked shyly as he stroked her hair. Yamcha sighed, "I dunno really. Maybe we could just stay home all day tomorrow."

She smiled, "That sounds good, but what would we do all day?"

Yamcha suddenly had a devilish smirk, "You tell me.."

Tsunami laughed before he inched closer to kiss her.

That's when it happened.

The windows shattered open and Yamcha covered Tsunami's body with his own as shards flew at them, a good number of them scratching his back. The two sat up as a blast of wind hit them. A force of ki knocked Yamcha out of the bed and up against the wall, taking the blankets with him.

"Yamcha!" Tsunami turned to help him when a familiar ki hit her. Her eyes widened and she turned around to see Turles standing proudly in her bedroom. Before she could react, a ki blast from behind flew at Turles. He easily deflected it, though it nearly knocked his arm off. He smirked, "You've been training. Too bad it won't help you this time."

In an instant, he fired a pencil-thin ki blast through Yamcha's chest and his body fell to the floor. Tsunami didn't even have time to scream when Turles snuck up behind her and hit the base of her neck. She fell neatly into his arms and he took off into the night.

END OF FLASHBACK

She felt tears flow from her eyes. She couldn't stop them, as hard as she tried to.

"He's gone...Yamcha's gone..."

"And now I will finish where we left off," Turles licked his lips. She could only scream as he pinned her beneath him.

"You've proven to be quite the hard prey to catch, onna. Luring me and trapping me in the forest. Making me think you were actually going to kill me....Our children will prove to be excellent warriors," Turles said as she continued to struggle in his grip. Struggle as she ripped away her undergarments.

"Fuck you!! I hate you!! I HATE you!!" she screamed at the top of her lungs, still unable to pull from his grip. Turles growled in frustration, slamming her back against the grass.

"Take that back.." he said under his breath. In the moment, she managed to pull an arm free and slap him. Slap him with all the strength she could muster under the influence of the ki dampeners. He didn't move for seconds. Then, he slowly turned to face her, growling.

"I will make you regret those words.."

And the forest peace was shattered with her screams.

***

*J'dee*

Arriving in Capsule Corp J'dee ran to find someone as soon as possible. All that mattered was telling Turles had gone after Tsunami and she ran in the main lounge and saw everyone looking at the screen. She blinked seeing the image of a reporter on half of the screen and an ambulance in the background.

"Ex-titans baseball star was attacked his own apartment early this morning. The attacker un know police will only say 'they' shot the star with a thin laser beam through the chest and much blood is lost, they have reported he is alive... but will probably not survive the night.

"That's got to be Blake." Eighteen remarked her arms crossed.

Goku shook his head. "Something seems wrong. Blake wanted Yamcha alive. Why would he kill him now that J'dee's gone majin?"

"Don't believe everything you watch on tv." J'dee said interrupting them.

Goku looked at her and he she knew he was looking at her forehead. She wiped away the marks of tears as Goku rushed up to her. "Gohan... Where's Gohan is he alright?"

"He took my evil." J'dee whispered. "Babity has him."

"Oh look at you you're a mess." Bulma rushed up to her. "Come on lets get you washed up. Are you okay?" She fussed.

J'dee saw the look Vegeta gave her- understanding almost.

"Mabelle!! You can wake Mabelle up!!" J'dee looked down to see Pan pulling at her trouser leg. J'dee crouched down to the chibi's height.

"I'm sure she'll wake up when she's not tired."

"It's not like that." Bulma said sadly.

J'dee followed her in to the room, she looked at Mabelle lying in the bed and J'dee blinked. "Oh megami..."

"See." Bulma nodded. she then smiled. "But your one of us again, you can fix this! You can wake her up!" She added happily.

"I need to regain my strength." J'dee said shakily.

"Here take this." She watched as Goku placed a sensu bean in her hand.

J'dee smiled at Goku. "Magickal strength Goku." She went to hand it back.

"Take it." He said seriously. J'dee shrugged and she assumed Goku could feel her loss of battles and energy. She popped the bean in to her mouth, and she chew it, with the eh first *crack* and *munch* she felt everything renewed to a certian point and when she swallowed the bean after chewing she looked down at her wounds healed, but the larger one like the scar in her hand and the bonding mark on her neck stayed.

She looked round suddenly. "Babity.... he's regained control of Gohan's mind..."

"How do you know?" Bulma asked.

J'dee nodded. "Cause I'm about to be shown..." She double over in pain. Goku caught her. "Vision..." She trembled.

Blake and Gohan returned to the Majin's in the cave, Babity was there looking more than pissed off. He looked at Gohan and suddenly his mood lightened.

"Ahhhh Gohan I see you've returned stronger than when you left."

Gohan looked at him. "Indeed."

"Your mate has caused me great pain. And you disappointed me by helping her revert back to normal status and now she is shielded I can't reach her anymore because of that damn pendant." Babity commented his voice slightly agitated.

"I'm sorry. Master Babity."

"It doesn't matter, just find J'dee kill her before she can counteract my spells she will need a good day to recover the use of her magick."

"As you wish." Gohan turned round and went to leave.

"Oh and Gohan..."

He stopped and looked back. "Burn her. It's the only true way to kill a witch."

"Yes master." With that Gohan took off to the sky.

Her palm pressed against her forehead to remove the pain J'dee felt herself being helped up. Gohan was coming for her- to kill her. She knew waking Mabelle up was the only thing she could do and she wandered up to Mabelle's sleeping from and placed her hands over the aura feeling for a weakpoint in the spell.

"Don't rush, don't rush... your magick needs to recharge..." She told herself.

She pulled her hands back suddenly and Bulma looked at her. "What happened?"

"I need to get some magickal energies and I need them fast. But I need strong ones."

"Like a transfur of energy?" Goku asked.

J'dee nodded. "Yeah! that'll be it!"

"Take mine."

"No Goku... Gohan's on his way here to kill me. You're his father. Perhaps he'll listen to you. Or Vegeta."

Bulma looked at Goku. "Then who else is there that has enough energy?"

"Bulma luv, this young vampire is still in a coma what shall we do?" Dr Briefs questioned form the door.

"Vampire?" J'dee looked at them. "Take me to her quick!"

"J'dee what are you doing?"

"The only thing that can be done. I'll get me in trouble and probably end my existance in this realm but to wake Mabelle up... it'll have to do."

***

*Mabelle / Tobias / S'rac*

I was back in the place I created in Toby's mind and I could see Artic standing across from me. He looked at me and I looked back at him.

"It's not nice to stare," I stated. He looked at me and laughed as he nodded.

"I'd say the same to you," he said as he looked up. "You made this."

"Help him…he seems to think you'll have better advice for him than me," I sighed as I looked into the stream and saw what Toby was seeing.

"I will…are you trapped here?" he asked as he talked with Toby. I smiled slightly.

"Actually, I'm not, I have a decent telepathic link with Kakuna…seeing as we're friends and I think I might be able to reach J'dee," I said as I watched Toby exit the house. "It will take a lot of energy…if things get bad, I'll try to reach Kakuna….then I'll have to return to my body. I can only pray things aren't going too bad."

*****

Tobias walked outside, and searched out for ki's. He felt a large group of everyone fighting, some split away, and two in particular fighting. One of the powers was almost equal to his, and the other was almost twice as large. Those two ki's felt familiar. He focused on them and was able to determine on was Gohan, the other S'rac.

^Gohan must have gone Majin. We have to hurry!^ Mabelle "said." Tobias nodded, but he stopped. They were close by, but he couldn't just charge in there at SSJ4 like S'rac was at. Gohan would easily picked him up. He felt the bulge in his pocket and pulled out the capsules he had won from Vegeta. Tobias grinned.

*****

"I don't believe this," I whispered as I looked at the convertible. "Only men could love such a machine."

"Damn straight, woman," Artic chuckled as he looked at it in the stream with me.

"I have a name," I growled absently.

"I know, Belle," he chuckled and I looked at him. How much of him was actually in Toby already, and how much was the stupid band?

*****

^Not a bad idea, brat. It will also conserve energy.^ Artic said, as Tobias climbed into the black convertible. He smirked when he saw the transmission labelled, Park, Reverse, Neutral, Drive.........and Saiyin. He started the car, and shifted into Saiyin, the car literally screeching as it took off into the air. Tobias grinned as the speedometer soared up to 400 miles per hour. He rapidly approached them and saw Gohan driving S'rac back. He gunned it and Gohan turned to face him a minute too late. The car slammed into Gohan, Tobias leaped from it as it crashed it into the ground, Gohan trapped beneath it as it burst into flames.

*****

^Toby, don't hurt him…remember Gohan is an innocent under Babidi's control. Knock him unconscious if you can!^ I called to him and I felt him respond.

"Why don't we just kill him?" Artic asked and I looked at him.

"He's bonded to J'dee, if he dies, J'dee may die too," I whispered as I watched through Toby's eyes.

*****

"Get back, I'll handle him." Tobias snarled, waiting for Gohan to pull himself free.

"Toby you can't handle him alone! Listen if we did the fusion dance........" S'rac began.

"Like hell! Now get back!" Tobias screamed as Gohan burst from the flames in a flare of ki. He slammed into Gohan, and they began to trade blows.....

*****

I gasped as I watched Artic vanish suddenly, looking into the stream I could see Gohan with the Artic band in his hands. This was very bad and I could do NOTHING!! I hated being useless. I growled as I watched.

*****

Tobias snarled as Gohan crushed the Artic band, in his hand with a smirk. Now that Artic was gone for good, he didn't have all the information Artic did. Gohan's smirk grew as he dropped the and launched himself at Tobias again.

*****

^TOBY!! Take S'rac's advice and do the fusion…it's the only way you'll get strong enough to beat Gohan!!^ I yelled in his mind. I could feel Kakuna nearby…perhaps I should try and get her to find Babidi…I would be needed and perhaps even Kakelle would be required for this fight. Toby was ignoring me.

^GROW UP AND DO IT!! YOU'RE GETTING YOUR BUTT KICKED!!! FUSE WITH S'RAC!!!!^

*****

"SOLAR FLARE!" S'rac cried as Tobias struggled to get up. Gohan screamed and clutched at his eyes as he took in all of the light. S'rac snatched Tobias up and sped away, hiding behind a boulder. Both men were exhausted, badly beaten, and desperate.

^TOBY! STOP IGNORING ME!!!! I SAID DO THA DANCE WITH HIM NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!^ Mabelle screamed at him, in his mind. Tobias winced and then snarled as S'rac tried to bring it up again.

"Toby........"

"Alright, alright! I'll do the damn dance!" Tobias took up position on the right. "KUSO!"

*****

I was sure Toby was going to do the dance. ^Goodbye Toby, I'm going back to my body. There will be too many people in that body anyway and I need to conserve my strength. I love you.^ I said as I focused on Kakuna and my body.

^I love you too Mabelle^ he whispered I began to focus all of my energy on Kakuna.

*Kakuna, I can't talk long, but listen carefully. You need to kill Babidi soon….if we don't kill him then I can't fight for a LONG time and we need to fuse for this one.* I could feel my energy slipping away. *Once Babidi is dead try to find J'dee if not go to CC. If you don't believe me head over to CC anyway and see for yourself what kind of condition I'm in…see you soon, my friend.* I felt myself falling back, back into my shell of a body…I needed rest and I slowly allowed the confines of my body to house my weary soul.

*****

"Thank you, Toby!" S'rac said, taking up position on the left. They matched their powers and ever so slowly, began the dance as Gohan finally started heading their way.

"FUUUUSION......................HHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! !!!!!" They screamed and touched fingers. Then the world exploded in new light. Gohan's eyes got wide, his M glowing brighter. He looked on in aw as he saw a figure emerge from the light. His hair was jet black, with a point sticking up to the right, and some hanging down into his eyes. His eyes were cold blue, but there was a playful smile on his lips. He was also dressed exactly like Gotenks only with a black vest with red fringe. They looked up at Gohan and grinned.

"Majin Gohan!" he boomed, "I am Torac! Prepare to meet your defeat by my hands!" Then he launched himself at Gohan.

***

*The Dragonball Fairy*

Lady Tri looked around the cave to see who was here, mostly Majins, most of the important people had left somewhere, and their was Babidy for some reason whenever she looked at that slug thing a feeling of loathing washed over her, she didn't know why it just did but she couldn't kill him they needed him to control the majins. She thought back to the last battle, there wasn't really anyone for her to fight, the good guys were so out numbered that it seemed they'd all soon be dead but that just made it seem plan boring, hopefully the next battle would be more entertaining, until then she'd just have to sit and wait. She looked back to the majins once more then put up a mental block, she didn't want Babidy trying his little hocus pocus on her.

~*~

Only a few people were left at the party, most had left to fight.

"That's it I'm tired of waiting" I looked around to see Tux asleep on the couch, good I'd just leave him here. I powered up and flew out through one of the holes in the roof.

I had to think everyone had kind of spread out so where to go... There was a big battle going on, it appeared to be SSJ4s I decided to stay out of that I was only SSJ3 at the moment, I tried to concentrate but there were just too many kis to get a clear reading...

I sighed and headed for CC that's were everyone would eventually meet up most likely.

***

*J'dee*

Dr. Briefs took a breath and opened the door.

It was dark, the shades drawn and there on the bed in a coma the authoress Vampire Goddess Jekyll. She lay in peace like she was merely sleeping. J'dee walked tentatively up to the coma'd vampiress. She ran a hand over the aura of her body feeling for the distinct energy patterns.

"What are you going to do?" Dr. Briefs asked.

"Something." J'dee replied.

Goku frowned. "Jera I don't know this feels wrong." He spoke with general concern. "To take one's life over another it's not your choice to make." He added.

J'dee sighed. "I know." Her fist clenched at her side. "But what choice do I have. With her like this... this is Mabelle..."

"I won't stop you though." Goku said simply causing a few odd stares in his direction from Bulma, her father and even Vegeta.

"Kakarott?"

"I can't stop her." Goku corrected himself. "I feel this is wrong. I honestly do..."

"I'm not killing her." J'dee sighed and she looked at the shaded windows, she closed her eyes as spots began to speckle her vision turning in to splodged of light when she shut her eyes and she opened her eyes. It was like a brief moment and she knew what had to be done. She took Jekyll's hand.

"Black and scarlet gashes burst in the gleaming flesh. The true colors of life grow dark, shimmer and separate, in the scaffoling around the vision..." J'dee murmured before she patiently began to all in tune with the vampiress' everything. Her breathing, her if possible heart beat, the distinct energy patterns flickering round her body, unable to do anything but wait for their owner to emerge from the darkness that had consumed her conscious mind. She felt the vampiress' hate and she knew she could not use it to counteract Babity's spell. It would only feed him. She pushed further in to the depths of the teen's mind and Jekyll's body jolted like that with the impact of something hard on the chest.

"Goku what's she doing?!" Bulma cried out.

"Majo..." Vegeta growled.

Then she felt the good she needed. She hated doing this, she never read in to anyone's mind purposefully before. She always had permission, permission, how could you get permission from the unconscious? That would take to much time to find the right form on the different astral plains. Time they didn't have. Time- Gohan, Mabelle, Tobias, S'rac didn't have. J'dee grabbed what she could pulling it out the teen's hand the light golden glow of energy transfur. Jekyll merely lay there unmoving, not doing anything.

"I wish I had got to speak with you like everyone else." J'dee said softly. She stood up holding the ball of pure energy in her hand.

"That's wrong." Goku shook his head at her.

J'dee felt it too.

"I know it's wrong." She breezed past them and in to the room where Mabelle was lying. J'dee looked upon her form. Mabelle seemed beyond divine mystery in the sleeping princess pose. J'dee approached her slowly the energy in her hands and she took Mabelle's hands feeding her the life energy. There was still no response. J'dee pulled her hands back and ran her hand over the top of Mabelle's aura.

"Potentia ut praevideo, lego is pullella orior a exsecror, elicio aim..." She murmured.

(AN: I don't know latin so this was taken from an online dictionary so it might be off by a few thousand words)

There was a brief glow of golden energy and J'dee stepped back as Mabelle jolted much like Jekyll had and she sat bolt up right and sucked in a deep breath of air like she hadn't been breathing. She blinked and looked at J'dee. Instantly J'dee knew Mabelle knew what she had done and Mabelle stared at her unsure of whether to thank her or to condemn her.

"Who gave you the power to give to me?" Mabelle questioned.

J'dee stepped back speechless and she opened her mouth to reply the though almost in her head when the door burst open and they turned round looking at Eighteen standing there.

"That vampiress is fading!" She remarked.

"Fading?!" J'dee repeated.

Eighteen looked at J'dee annoyed. "Yes, you know fading, as in vanishing, disappearing, her body is seising to be there!"

"What have I done?" J'dee bit her lip and she rushed out of the room and in to Jekyll's room she heard Mabelle behind her and they watched as Jekyll's body indeed seemed to "fade away" till it was like she had never been there the heart monitors and all the hooks and plugs that had been hooked up to her just dropped to the top of the bed by the pull of gravity.

J'dee moved to the bed and she ran her hand over where Jekyll had been. She was greeted with her hand moving through thin air, she saw nothing she felt nothing. Jekyll was gone.

***

To Be Continued...

Right I promised a list of author filters and well here ya go... If these authors do not get back to me they will "Fade Away" in the next chapter...

Kabocha, Kari, ellendaimoh.

Yes this fic will end with "most" of the authors "fading" back in reality... and it's ending much sooner than I thought (dun worry not within the next five or so chapters...) Why? Because... this is my way of filtering those out who are not writing and wanting to go on with other projects... there will be a sequel though... and authors who wish to be in that... (if they have time) are to contact me at mirashia@hotmail.com I can no longer get in to my yahoo mail, and I'm sick of trying.

I wish to thank the following authors for sticking through so far with this fic:-

AlphaOmega - I know ya been through it buddy but we're nearly over and you don't have to come back if you don't want to.

BananaGirl - gurl ya are the most insane authoress I've ever had the privilege to work with. Love OFUD!!! hehe

Bura400 - We'll still do our Chick mag scene I promise!!! Contact me k?

DragonEmpress - hehe having fun there? and Wohooooo!!

Eternity - You and Trunks are just soooooo KAWAII!!!

JanDBZFF8Lover - Toby's sis and ya gone evil what more of a conflict could we want! Gotta love it.

Jo (Kattrina Vixen) - AFZ is on hold for a bit until I get more pieces but yes you will be next to be kidnapped by the Chibi's... dun worry it's happening..

Jeril Dragonsoul - Ya a great writer and a great beta! Thanks for your help in this.

Kitty - Ed Edd and Eddy!! I love that cartoon... Double D is the bomb man!! though Ed always makes me laugh my favorite commercial is "JAWBREAKER!!!!" and they run after it... hehe

Lady Youko - Bad to the bone girl you rule!! no fic is complete without the evil villainess!!!

Mabelle - Your an asset to this fic gurl! and you're a brilliant authoress! And I love your artwork! oh yea!

Merina - I suggest when ya get back to write something steamy between you and Shin!!

Piccoloz Girl 01 - da female namek! you make me wish I were a female namek so I could get Piccolo 'tis one fine guy for green guy... even my Veggie friend thinks he's cute... though she'd like to see him dressed up in a suit I dun know piccolo the yuppie I just can't picture it...

Raine - I know ya lost Piccolo but ya gained Yamcha and damn that Turles!! *shakes fist* we'll get 'em!! mmmm Yamcha!

Saiyan Princess TRF - You made the whole in to the past brilliant I loved writing that!! It was soooo much fun!! and oh yeah ROAD TRIP!!

S'rac - you're one of the most imaginative people of meet and keep that musing coming.

Tobias - You bombard me with piece after piece and keep this fic actually going even when I'm not in the mood heh thanks...

The Dragonball Fairy - I forgot to steal some of those marshmallows at the party! can we say weakness? I'll get onto that pic soon, weekend here now no more tests for me!!

VegeChanZ - your art your writing both just blow me away! I look forward to reading more of your writing and seen more of your artwork keep it comin'!

I know the plot was kinda probably most but more than likely lost in this entire thing... but it has built up a background for the characters who are to stay and those who are to return. The sequel will be called "The Return - Kotahitanga" Look out for it... Max authors will be 15 though.

Story advertising again Neonatos (aka Darkjourney) his ic Depth of reality chapter three is up now I suggest you read and REVIEW it... or he won't write anymore... thought I have sent the first chapter to Ardin' for her site DBZ Typical. I'll let you know when it's up there so you can read it there too.

~J'dee